The Bride's First Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I always knew you'd be the best cocksucker." Jesse panted weakly, clearly her work was getting to him!

"You thought of me as a cocksucker?" She asked sweetly, "Your best friend's fiancée? You thought of how good I would be if I finally sucked your dick? Mmmm, I'm glad I haven't let you down. Taylor deserves a best man who has been pleased by his bride-to-be."

"Fuck! You're such a good fiancée to him, making sure his friends are satisfied." Jesse replied and Alexia smiled sweetly.

"You are the BEST man. Better than Taylor. You deserve my mouth and pussy." She responded and smiled wickedly before she slipped her mouth once more over his cock and sucked him hard and deep.

Jesse groaned so loudly that Alexia thought someone would come to see what was going on. But nobody did. Or they knew Jesse too well and knew what he would be up to with the stripper in a bedroom!

That thought sent shivers of lust through Alexia's body. All of Taylor's friends would think they knew what was going on, and they partly would. But they wouldn't know that it was Taylor's own fiancée who was sucking their friend's dick and letting him fuck her. Fuck! They would never have guessed it in a million years. Taylor certainly wouldn't have. But oh how hot that was knowing she was getting away with letting Jesse fuck her behind Taylor's back. In his own bed. While he was just a few feet down the hall in the lounge!

"Mmmmmmmph!" The hot blonde moaned around her mouthful of cock, "Ummm, would you...oh...would you make me suck your cock if Taylor showed up now? Make him watch as you fuck his fiancée's mouth with a dick bigger than his?"

Jesse responded by pulling her head back down onto his dick and forcing his cock as far as it would go into her mouth. Alexia almost gagged as the thick head pushed hard against her throat. She sucked as furiously as she could.

"I'd fuck your face while telling him that you've got the hottest mouth I've ever felt!" Jesse replied and Alexia moaned around his dick.

That felt hot that he should say that. Jesse had had a lot of women and to think he thought her the best at sucking his dick was an honour. An honour that she was going to make sure she earned. She sucked harder and faster.

"Mmmmph...I'm surprised you didn't try to fuck me earlier." Alexia breathed as she gaspingly pulled her mouth from his cock. "It was so hot stripping for you. Dancing for you. And letting you see me in my underwear. I wanted you to look...and to touch...me more. I couldn't resist you. I would have given in and let you fuck me so many times tonight."

"Fuck! I wanted you before I knew it was you. Damn, I thought you were hot. But when I figured out it was you...fuck! I couldn't get enough of your hot body. I just wanted to see your face as I touched you then." Jesse replied honestly and Alexia smiled sweetly.

"You don't have to sweet talk me, Jesse. You're already going to fuck me. And I'm already sucking your dick." She responded before she kissed the end of his cock then let her lips split over it as she sucked him deeper.

Her head bobbing was extra hot as her blonde hair shifted in time with her.

Her lips wrapped around the thick shaft instantly and her tongue began to slash and flick wildly as she sucked hard and fast. Twirling her mouth around as she pumped his dick between her lips, slamming it back against her throat as she sucked harder and harder, Alexia gave Jesse the best blowjob she had ever given. It was like she was desperate to suck his cum from his balls as she recklessly pounded her mouth full of his hard dick

"Mmmm, your cock is so big! I love it!" Alexia moaned around her mouthful of cock, glancing down at the impressive shaft being stuffed into her mouth. "Do you like seeing your dick in my mouth?" She asked as she quickly pulled her mouth from his cock, gasped for air, and then attacked it again. Full five inches slamming into her throat.

"Fuck, you look so hot!" Jesse replied earnestly, his hand flexing in her hair as she bobbed up and down wildly, "I always wondered what you would look like on your knees with my cock in your mouth. You look hotter than I imagined!"

"I know you've always wanted to fuck me. Even though I have a fiancée? Now you're going to get me in bed. How do you feel about that?" She asked him as she pulled back again, whacking her hand furiously up and down his shaft.

"I would never let Taylor stop me banging you. I can't wait to get inside that tight ass and show you what real sex is about." Jesse taunted and Alexia squealed softly in excitement.

"Are you saying that you're going to fuck me better than my fiancé?" She asked playfully.

"I'm saying you're going to want me more than your fiancé from now on." He answered honestly and cockily, and Alexia felt a thrill rush through her. He was so confident he was going to nail her better than Taylor ever did...could he? He certainly had the dick to! He was going to go deeper and thicker than Taylor ever had. But could he fuck her better?

"Whose dick would you rather be sucking right now?" Jesse asked as he ran his hand down to her cheek, gently and almost tenderly stroking it as he touched her lips and drew his fingers across them.

"Yours. I'd rather have your big dick than Taylor's any day." Alexia answered playfully before once more wrapping her lips around his impressive pole and sucking hard. It didn't take long before she was bouncing her head up and down his dick again.

Bobbing her head up and down rapidly, so that her hair bounced in time with her jiggling tits, Alexia sucked hard and fast. The fat head of Jesse's cock repeatedly slammed against her tight throat as her lips met her fist pumping up and down and her tongue swirled.

"Mmmmm, are you going to cum for me, baby?" Alexia purred breathily as she once more pulled her well-fucked lips from his dick.

"Fuck! If you keep sucking me like this I'm going to empty myself down your throat!" Jesse exclaimed heavily, his chest heaving as he tried to hold on from the best cock-sucking he had ever had. "Is that what you want, Lex? You want to taste your fiancé's best friend's cum?"

A shiver ran through Alexia at that. The thought that here she was sucking on her fiancé's best friend's dick. Fuck! While her fiancé was just down the hall! And yet here she was with a mouth full of hard dick -- more dick than her fiancé could ever give her! -- and she was desperately hungry to taste all of his hot cum. His big balls seemed to swell at her as she looked at him.

"Fuck I want you to cum in my mouth, Jesse! And all over my face! I want you to use me like your slut!" Alexia replied wantonly before diving back onto his big dick.

Sucking like a wild whore the blonde fiancée gave all that she could as she wildly fucked her mouth and jacked her fiancé's best friend's cock against her throat with every downward thrust.

All the while Jesse groaned and moaned as Alexia panted through her nose and slurped hungrily.

She was desperate for him to cum. Hungry to taste him and swallow every drop. Thirsty to look up at him, seeing his face was not her fiancé's, while she drank his cum and thought about how her fiancé was just down the hall, loyal and sweet, while she had a mouth full of dick. FUCK! She redoubled her efforts and sucked harder. But her mad blowjob was only just getting started. Alexia was about to blow Jesse's mind...and get exactly what she desired.

"Give the bride all of your cum, Jesse. Cover me in it and make me yours." Alexia passionately said as she sucked harder and faster, "Make the bride wear white before her wedding day."

With that Alexia sucked wildly, smashing her face up and down five inches of his cock and pounding the rest into her mouth with her fist. She was so hungry for his dick she couldn't get enough. And so lost in lust she angled herself a little better and once her mouth hit her fist, and Jesse's cock hit the back of her throat, instead of sucking back up his length Alexia pushed forward and took an inch of his dick down her throat.

Gagging and sputtering, Alexia squeezed her throat muscles around the fat head of Jesse's cock. Finally after she couldn't breathe much longer, she pulled her mouth off his dick and slobbered all the way back up.

"Mmmm, did you like that?" Alexia asked sexily as she smiled prettily up at Jesse.

"Fuck! Your throat is so tight! FUCK!" Jesse responded, sounding out of breathe and almost like he would fall over.

Alexia smiled playfully and kissed the top of his cock.

"That's as far as Taylor has ever got his cock down my throat. But you're going to get all of yours down my throat." Alexia teased. "He can't fuck my throat like you can."

Jesse grinned mischievously and smugly before he stroked Alexia's hair.

"I'm going to suck your cock like I never have sucked my fiancé's." She said playfully and then quickly sank her lips down Jesse's cock.

Sucking and slurping for a few moments, Alexia then once again took an inch of Jesse's cock down her throat. Holding still she looked up at him with watering eyes as she pushed her face further down his massive shaft and slowly slid another inch down her tight hole.

Pulling back but sucking on the end, Alexia once more lowered her face down his solid length, taking those two inches deep into her throat three more times before she tried to get another inch. With eyes that blurred from how watery they were getting, Alexia pulled back, gasped for breath as her cheeks reddened, and then sank back onto Jesse's cock. With a little more effort she was able to take the last inch and half of his cock down her throat, and then with much gagging and sputtering she stared up at him with her lips at the base of his dick.

"Gah!" Alexia gasped as she pulled her mouth from his cock and looked up at Jesse hornily."That's the first time I've done that. Mmmm fuck it felt good having your cock shoved down my throat!"

"Fuck! It felt incredible! Your throat just gets tighter! Shit! I didn't know you could do that." Jesse replied.

"There's a lot you don't know I can do that I'm going to have to show you." Alexia teased playfully and giggled slightly.

"I'm looking forward to seeing that." Jesse replied with a dirty grin, "Right now I want to see you fuck that tight throat of yours with my big dick."

"Mmmmm, any day, bad boy." Alexia purred and then slowly pressed her lips to his thick tip.

Swallowing five inches Alexia began to blow Jesse as she had been, her head banging up and down as her hair flew while she fucked her mouth ruthlessly. Then after Jesse's cock had hit the back of her throat repeatedly, Alexia angled herself once more and slowly took his dick into her throat. One, two, then all of his cock sank back into her gagging throat. Alexia held herself still, squeezing her throat muscles around Jesse's invading cock, then slowly she moved back.

Doing this two or three more times Alexia felt that she had eased her throat open enough that she could take his dick a little more forcefully. And so the next time she went to sink his cock down her tight hole Alexia didn't slow down as much and this time forced his cock into her throat powerfully. Again and again the hot blonde fucked her mouth and throat like this until she was speedily ramming her face and throat up and down Jesse's big dick like a wild woman.

GAG GLUT GLUTTER SPLUT SCHLUCK

The sounds of the erotic throat-fucking resounded through the room and down the hallway. Alexia gagged and sputtered as she wetly fucked her mouth and throat like a whore. And a slut whore she was right then...she would have done anything to make Jesse cum, even if Taylor had walked into the room she would have continued sucking his cock.

"Mmmmmmphh! MMmmmmmph! MMmmmmmmph!" Alexia moaned around Jesse's immense rod, her lips splayed around the thickness like a vice.

"Oh fuck! Fuck! Shit! Ungh! Fuck, Lex, you're so fucking good at this!" Jesse continuously groaned as his hand flexed in her hair.

Alexia smiled as best as she could with nine and a half inches of hard cock down her throat and reached up to grab her jumping tits in her hands.

Squeezing and playing with them through her bra, Alexia fucked her head back and forth faster and harder, slamming her mouth to the base of Jesse's dick and then schlucking all the way back up with her tongue going wild.

"FUCK! You're so fucking hot, Lex. Play with your tits, baby!" Jesse growled as he stared avidly down at her with burning lustful hunger.

And Alexia did just that. Fucking her mouth and throat while roughly mauling her tits with her hands. Pushing them up and together, almost pulling them free from her bra, and squeezing the soft but firm flesh oh so tantalisingly.

"Mmmmmmph...you like when I play with my tits while I'm sucking your cock, Jesse?" Alexia asked pantingly as she pulled her mouth free from his cock long enough to speak.

Instantly she dove back on to the immense meat and swallowed it whole.

"Fuck, I love it. You have the best fucking tits, Lex. And your mouth feels...ungh...so fucking incredible! FUCK! That's it slut, suck my dick like that." Jesse replied tightly as the pleasure wracked through him.

"Mmmmmph...Am I your slut fiancée?" Alexia asked as she once more pulled her mouth from his dick. Still squeezing her tits hard.

"You're Taylor's fiancée and my slut fiancée." Jesse replied in a half growl as she slammed her throat back down his cock.

Reaching up with her hands, Alexia let go of her tits and instead grabbed hold of Jesse's hips, desperate to feed his cock into her throat faster. The grip stabilised her and with the new hold her head began to bob back and forth righteously.

"Are you going to treat me like a slut when you fuck me?" Alexia asked as she pulled her mouth from his dick with a giant gasp for air.

"You mean like this?" Jesse asked as he pulled her head back onto his cock and began ruthlessly fucking her face as he held her head in his hands.

Back and forth the tall best man thrust his hips, recklessly pounding his huge meat between Alexia's lips and deep into her throat. Again and again he fucked her mouth, grunting and gasping for breath from the intense feeling of it all.

Alexia just held herself still by holding on to Jesse's hips, keeping her throat perfectly positioned for him to ram his dick down it again and again.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" Jesse cried out over and over again as he stared down at her hot body and beautiful face wrapped around his cock.

Alexia's tits jumped and shook wildly from the power of the fucking her face was getting and her lips slipped and schlucked all the way up and down the slobbery wet shaft of Jesse's cock. Saliva dripped from the enormous rod and fell onto Alexia's tits and legs, drooling down her chin as she held on for dear life and moaned in pleasure.

"Mmmmmph! MMMMMMPH!" Alexia moaned loudly.

SCHLUCK SLURP SUCK GAG

The sounds resonated between Jesse's groans and cries of pleasure.

Finally, Taylor's best friend couldn't hold on any longer and he just let go of her head, reaching up to roughly run his hands through his hair. Alexia didn't miss a beat as she instantly went back to bobbing her head up and down his shaft like a mad woman. Fucking her mouth and throat as hard as he ever had with that big dick.

"Mmmmm, do you like that? Do you like fucking your best friend's fiancée's throat?" Alexia asked breathily.

"Fuck, you're so hot, girl!" Jesse replied and Alexia smiled wickedly.

"Because you're fucking my mouth and throat while my fiancé is just down the hallway?" She asked playfully, her fist jacking up and down Jesse's cock while she wasn't sucking it. "He has no idea you're doing this, you know."

Jesse grinned.

"Partly. But just because you're so fucking hot and good at this. I wish we would have done this sooner." He replied honestly, a wicked glint shining in his eyes.

He clearly loved fucking her mouth with Taylor so close to finding out. Alexia did too though come to that. She was so fucking hot right now she desperately wanted to jump Jesse's bones.

"You've wanted to treat me like a slut forever now. How did you feel fucking my face?" She asked teasingly as she slowly began to suck on the thick tip once more before slamming her mouth all the way down his big, thick dick.

"Agh! FUCK! Shit! Fuck it felt good! Ugh shit! Yeah. Suck that dick, Lex. Fuck! You're such a good slut." Jesse replied through clenched teeth as Alexia's mouth went to work on him once more.

Alexia slammed her mouth up and down his cock, fucking all nine and a half inches into her throat again and again.

"Am I a good fiancée? Are you going to fuck me hard as a prize?" She asked breathily between sucking his cock.

"Fuck! You're the best fiancée! Taylor should be so fucking proud of you!" Jesse managed to squeak out between raggedly drawing breath. He was getting close now. And Alexia moaned deeply around her mouthful of cock at the mention of her fiancé's name. "I'm going to fuck you so good. I'm going to nail you till you can't walk!"

"Mmmmmmmmmph!" Alexia moaned as she redoubled her efforts to fuck her face wildly on Jesse's dick. Slamming her head back and forth over and over again almost painfully.

For a while Alexia focused on giving Jesse the best blowjob she could, bobbing her head all the way up and down his cock and sucking as hard and fast as she could. Her neck began to ache from how hard she was pounding her face and her jaw and throat quickly began to scream at her with how forceful she was being.

But she didn't stop. Nothing could stop her now. She was wild with passion and lost in sucking the biggest and best dick she had ever sucked. Taylor had nothing compared to Jesse and she knew it. Just like she knew he was going to fuck her into a place she had never been before. A heaven only his big cock could provide. And she loved it.

She knew she was being slutty. Knew that she was cheating on her loving, sweet, perfect fiancé. And she couldn't get enough of it. Everything in the night had led to this moment and Alexia was completely in the thrall of it.

Passion and lust throbbed from her pulsating pussy that cried out desperately to be filled by this enormous dick in her mouth and throat. Filled like her mouth and throat were being filled right then. Fucked like they were being. And all of that drove Alexia on to suck as hard and as fast as she possibly could.

The room was one illicit noise of slurping, sucking, wet, sexy gagging noises and Alexia was surprised that no one from the lounge had heard yet. They would instantly know what was going on, knowing Jesse and the fact he had taken 'the stripper' with him into one of the bedrooms, and that just turned the hot blonde on even more. The guys knowing she was sucking Jesse's cock yet not knowing it was her. That was super naughty. And epically hot.

Alexia just couldn't resist...she fucked her mouth and throat as powerfully as she could and drove Jesse closer to the edge she desperately wanted to push him over.

"Ooohhhmmmmmmmph! That's it baby, cum for me." Alexia purred as she rapidly pulled her mouth from his cock. Gasping for breath she dove right back on to forcefully sucking the head until her cheeks hollowed out enough to see the fat, rotund tip marked clearly in her mouth.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum if you keep sucking me like that! All over that pretty face of yours." Jesse groaned as he reached down to grab hold of one of Alexia's pert tits.

"Mmmmmph...You want to cum all over Taylor's fiancée's face?" Alexia asked heatedly, revelling in the feel of his hand squeezing her tits as his cock invaded her mouth.

"Ugh, yeah! I'm gonna give you a nice picture for your wedding day!" Jesse growled and Alexia moaned loudly, slurping on his cock.

Her head bent and twisted as she sucked like a corkscrew, desperate for him to give her that pearl necklace he was promising her.

1...678910...15