The Bride's First Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think Taylor is going to mind you cumming all over his fiancée's face?" She asked sexily, her big blue eyes shining like sapphires with lust.

"I don't know. Maybe we should ask him." Jesse answered cheekily, and then glanced towards the hallway and raised his voice, "Taylor!? Yo TAY! Your fiancée is sucking my dick, dude, do you mind if I cum all over her gorgeous face?"

Alexia felt a thrill of excitement as well as a jab of fear that only spurred on her exhilaration, and she moaned around her mouthful of cock. Slamming her face down until Jesse's cock rammed all the way down her throat again. Again and again she fucked her face and throat. Glucking and gagging loudly as she did. Jesse just groaned louder than he shouted. If Taylor hadn't heard the one he surely must have heard the other!

"Ohhh you're so bad! I love it that you don't care that you're fucking me!" Alexia mewed hornily as she excitedly pulled her mouth from Jesse's cock. Her mouth hung open wantonly at the end in a lustful smile. Her lips puffy and slick with how hard she had been sucking his dick.

"I do care. I love it." Jesse replied and Alexia squealed gently.

"And I love that you're the one fucking my mouth and throat. I wouldn't have anyone else other than Taylor's best friend give his bride what she wants on her bachelorette night." She responded before taking the head of his cock into her mouth, sucking, and jacking his slick shaft with her left hand -- the diamond shining brightly as it was covered in her saliva.

"And what does my best friend's fiancée want?" Jesse asked playfully.

"Mmmmmmph...For you to fuck me until I scream your name and you cum inside me." Alexia purred hornily and Jesse grinned.

"Fuck you better than Taylor?" He asked hotly.

"Mmmm, I have no doubt you'll fuck me better than my fiancé ever could or will. Looks like you get to fuck me at the wedding. And every day after." Alexia replied sweetly.

With that she sank her mouth down his cock once again and fucked her face ruthlessly. Her lips slid along the slick length tight and wet. Her tongue flashed wildly when it was not flattened by the hard shaft sliding over it and down her throat. And all the while Alexia moaned and groaned around her mouthful.

Jesse finally let go of her breast and ran his hand through her hair, brushing it back from her face whenever her hard fucking swung it forward. He wanted to see her and she wanted to see him. Their eyes were locked lewdly.

Again and again, over and over, for minutes that stretched like hours Alexia sucked and fucked her face and throat. Until suddenly Jesse began to stumble a little and tighten his grip in her hair.

"That's it! Fuck! Just like that. Right there. Fuck! Don't stop, Lex. Fuck! FUCK! FUCK! I'm going to cum if you keep on! That's it! FUCK!" Jesse began chanting and Alexia knew he was close.

Redoubling her efforts she gave him all she had left. Her neck and jaw ached like fire. Her tongue was tired and her throat felt like it had been punched over and over. She was in heaven though.

GLUCK GLUCK GAG GAG SUCK SCHLUCK

Alexia sucked as furiously as she could.

"That's it, baby. Give your best friend's fiancée all of your hot, sticky cum!" Alexia begged earnestly.

Jesse just continued to breathe faster and heavier, his hand making a fist in her hair almost painfully as he pulled her back and forth on his cock.

"Show me how you're going to fill my pussy! Give me what Taylor can't!" Alexia demanded and Jesse almost roared.

"AGHHHHH! FUCK! YES! That's it, Lex! FUCK! FUCK! FUUUUUUCCCCKKK! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna....fuck....your face...in your mouth.....I'm gonna cum!" Jesse growled out loudly and then he shouted out as he suddenly tensed.

Alexia knew what was coming. At least she thought she did.

As Jesse tensed his hand gripped a death grip in her hair and pulled her head right down his cock. Gagging and struggling to breathe, Alexia held still, sucking air through her nostrils as suddenly she felt the tip of Jesse's cock grow and expand.

All she had time to think was 'I love you Taylor' before suddenly her fiancé's best friend's cock exploded in her throat and a huge rope of cum blasted straight down her throat. Swallowing loudly Alexia felt another erupt down her throat, and then another, before she could finally pull her head back until his cock popped into her mouth, just in time for another thick rope to lash out against her tonsils and over her tongue, splashing against her teeth and the inside of her mouth.

Alexia swallowed as best as she could while struggling to breathe from all the cum that had already been shot down her throat when another, and then another huge load emptied into her mouth.

GULP GULP GULP GULP

Swallowing noisily Alexia drank the cum that shot into her mouth as fast as she could, but no matter how quickly she swallowed more just came out of Jesse's cock. Her eyebrows rose and her eyes shot open as Taylor's best friend seemed to endlessly cum.

Again and again he shot fat loads of sticky pearly-white cum into her mouth until her cheeks bulged with the potent seed. Threatening to burst open, Alexia quickly pulled back until Jesse's cock popped from her mouth. Without any more time to spare another huge load fired into her gaping mouth causing the cum inside to spill out over her soft lips and run down her chin.

More cum shot out of the reddened head, blasting across her nose, shooting over one of her eyes, her forehead, into her hair, over her lips, onto her cheeks, and covering her neck. So much cum came out of Jesse's dick that Alexia literally thought he was going to paint her face with it. And still more came. Into her mouth and onto her face, over and over. Until finally with one large spurt that landed on her tits Jesse staggered back and let out a huge breath, collapsing to sit on the end of the bed.

Alexia felt covered. And full of cum. She had already swallowed several huge globs of his potent seed, but still her mouth was full to overflowing as she knelt with her mouth open covered in his cum in just her bra and panties.

At first when she tried to speak all that happened was she gurgled some of Jesse's cum and then almost covered herself in more of it as it seeped from the edges of her mouth. Holy fuck he came a lot more than Taylor did! He was going to fill her to bursting if he came this much inside her!

And so, opening her one eye, she looked into Jesse's face and showed him the cum she had in her mouth. Closing her lips -- she could just about shut her mouth with all that was in there! -- she noisily swallowed the rest of the cum.

GULP

And then she opened her mouth to show him it was all gone. That she was a good girl for him.

"Fuck you're hot!" Jesse breathed out, looking like he was going to collapse and sleep for a day on the bed.

"Mmmmm I've never tasted such good cum before. You taste so much better than Taylor." Alexia purred when she could finally speak.

She could feel his cum coating the inside of her mouth and mixing with her saliva, forming strings between her teeth and lips as she spoke. It felt good. She felt like she was always going to feel his cum in her mouth from now on. Especially on her wedding day when she kissed Taylor 'I do'.

"You're insatiable." Jesse said tiredly and Alexia smiled prettily.

"You're damn right I am. So you better get ready to fuck me good. I'm cheating on my fiancé for you." She replied playfully.

"Oh I'll be ready." He responded and Alexia smiled naughtily as she could see his cock already twitching to life at the thought of being buried inside her.

"Look what you did to me! You made me a mess!" She teased as she moved her hands as if to touch her face and looked down at her cum-covered tits. "I can barely see!"

"You earned it!" Jesse replied with a soft laugh.

Alexia laughed with him.

"You're just laughing because you finally covered me in your cum." She responded, wiping the cum from her tits with her hand and lifting it up to see.

It was then that she noticed some of the cum from her chin had dripped onto her engagement ring. Her whole pussy shot to life at that sight and Alexia shuddered.

"You naughty boy, you even got cum on my engagement ring." She playfully chided him. Jesse gave her a 'oh well' kind of look and Alexia smiled naughtily. "I'll have to get rid of the evidence before Taylor sees it."

"But you're always going to remember my cum on your ring now. Whenever you look at it." Jesse replied and Alexia felt a shudder run through her. So she was. Just like whenever she kissed Taylor she was going to feel Jesse's dick in her mouth and his cum coating her mouth.

Lifting the ring to her lips, Alexia paused as Jesse pulled out his phone from his now discarded pants. Sitting up he aimed the camera at her and Alexia felt a thrill run through her.

"Just for your eyes, ok?" She asked.

And Jesse nodded. And so Alexia playfully held up her ring covered in cum next to her cum-covered face and let Jesse take a photo of her. CLICK. The camera sounded. And then as she stuck her finger into her mouth to suck the cum from her engagement ring, Jesse took another photo of her. Alexia felt like a proper slut, licking Taylor's best friend's cum from her own engagement ring that Taylor had given her to symbolise their love and commitment to one another.

Once she had cleaned it she held it up in front of her face. She didn't feel guilty, only turned on. Strange that. But she also knew that she still loved Taylor with all of her heart and couldn't wait to marry him. At the same time as she couldn't wait for Jesse to get his dick into her!

"Much better." She said as she watched it sparkle once again in the light.

"That's a nice ring. You should be more careful with it." Jesse teased and Alexia smiled naughtily.

"You mean with getting Taylor's best friend's cum all over it?" She asked mischievously and Jesse grinned. "Do you like seeing me covered in your cum at last?"

"Fuck, Lex. I'd have given everything I own for this moment to come true." Jesse replied honestly and Alexia felt her ego swell.

"Well, take it in. This won't be the last time you cover me in your cum. Maybe even tonight." Alexia responded and Jesse got that twinkle back in his eyes.

"You are insatiable!" Her fiancé's best friend replied and Alexia smiled proudly.

"Throw me something to wipe my face with." She asked after a moment of posing for Jesse.

He tossed her a pillow and she began wiping her face on it. When she pulled it away the whole thing was wet with sticky cum. Tossing it back to him she saw where he had gotten it from. It was Taylor's pillow -- not that Jesse could have known that, of course -- but oh how that turned Alexia on even more. Her beloved fiancé would go to sleep tonight on his friend's cum where she, his fiancée, had wiped it off herself.

Trembling at how erotic that was Alexia pushed herself to stand up. For a moment her legs wobbled, both from how hot the blowjob had been and how long she had been on her knees for. Walking over towards Jesse sexily Alexia came to stand in front of him as he sat breathing heavily still. She practically shone with lust and sex.

"Are you ready for the main event?" Alexia asked as she placed her hands on her hips in front of him.

Jesse looked up, his cock still hard, and smiled.

"You mean am I ready to fuck your brains out, Lexi?" Jesse asked and Alexia felt a thrill rush through her.

This was it. She was about to have sex with her fiancé's best friend right there in her fiancé's bed. With the biggest cock she had ever seen. And she was going to love it!

"Are you ready to fuck me with Taylor down the hallway?" She asked playfully and Jesse grinned.

Reaching for the bottom of his shirt he stood up and pulled it over his head, tossing it to the floor beside them.

The look of his toned abs made Alexia's pussy tingle. Fuck but he was so hot.

"I'm ready to pound you all night, Lex. Let's not wait any longer." He replied hungrily and Alexia smiled passionately.

"First..." She said as she reached out and pushed him backwards so that he sat on the edge of the bed again. "...I need to get undressed. So it looks like you get the rest of your show after all."

With that Alexia began to slowly move her hips from side to side as she reached up to take hold of her bra straps, pulling them down her arms sexily. With a 'come hither' smile she reached behind her as she swayed in front of Jesse and took hold of the hook at the back of her bra. Pushing her chest out so that her tits stood out proudly, Alexia unhooked her bra strap and eased it around to her front, taking a hold of her bra to stop it from falling off her tits.

"You've always wanted to see these. So here you go finally. They're all yours tonight." She said playfully before she first eased down one side, just above her nipple, and then eased down the other to the same height.

Dancing a little more as she held her bra sexily over her tits, Alexia hummed a little tune before she tossed her bra to the side and flung out her arms.

Jesse's face was a picture of lustful hungriness! He stared avidly at her big 34E tits like he wanted to devour them right then and there. But he sat still like a good boy and let Alexia finish her dance.

Smiling at his expression, Alexia continued to sway her hips as she slid her hands down her sides to take a hold of the top of her panties. Easing them down she leaned forward, her huge tits dangling tantalisingly in front of her. Pushing them down she danced with her legs so that they slid down to pool at her feet, and then she straightened. And if Jesse's face had been hungry before now it was lasciviously starving.

He ogled her pussy like he had never seen a naked woman before and then he let his eyes wander all over his best friend's fiancée. She was perfect. In every way. And fuck was she so incredibly hot.

"So what do you think?" Alexia asked brightly as she placed her hands on her waist, emphasising her nakedness and roundness.

"Fuck you're hot!" Was all Jesse could say in response and Alexia beamed as if he had given her the greatest compliment in the world.

Leaning forward she gently kissed him on the lips before giggling and jumping on the bed. Scooching over so that she lay in the middle of the large bed she gave Jesse a 'come hither' finger. He needed no other incentive as he climbed onto the bed and positioned himself between Alexia's legs, opening them up as he placed his hands either side of her and leaned over her.

Alexia felt a thrill rush through her as she looked down at his dick moving ever closer to her unprotected pussy. This was it. She was about to have sex with her fiancé's best friend!

"No turning back now." Jesse teased and Alexia reached her arms up around his neck, snaking them around him.

"I don't want to turn back." She replied as she looked at him deep in his eyes. "Fuck me, Jesse."

With a smirk Jesse aimed his cock at Alexia's pussy and then looked deep into her eyes.

Without a word he began to push forward and Alexia gasped as she felt his cock touch her pussy for the first time. Then the feelings overwhelmed her as the fat head speared into her popping between her pussy lips and forcing its way inside her. The feeling was incredible. It was so big and thick!

But that was followed by an inch of Jesse's cock...an inch that splayed her pussy wide open as the thick rod impaled her slowly. Inch by inch Jesse sank inside her with Alexia gasping for breath and moaning softly.

"Ohhhhhhh!" She moaned breathily as she felt the thickness entering her.

Six inches deep and Jesse had to stop as Alexia's pussy wouldn't let him go any further. She just wasn't used to the size. And so with very slow, deliberate strokes, Jesse eased his cock into her until her pussy gave way and let another inch inside her, and then another. Until all nine and a half inches of his cock were solidly inside her gripping pussy.

"Fuck you're tight!" Jesse exhaled loudly.

"Fuck you're big!" Alexia replied breathily in return. "I feel like I'm being split in two!"

Jesse grinned down at her as Alexia stroked the back of his neck, almost purring form how good she felt inside.

"I guess you've never had a dick this big before?" Jesse asked smugly and Alexia smiled playfully.

"You mean are you deeper in me than Taylor has ever been?" She asked amusedly, then lifted her legs up around Jesse's waist. "Yes. You're so much deeper in me than Taylor has ever been."

With his grin widening, Jesse brushed Alexia's hair behind her ears as she lay beneath him, her tits heaving as she breathed in and out deeply from how good she felt.

"I'm going to fuck your brains out, Lex." He said teasingly.

"Mmmmm, fuck me good, Jesse." Alexia replied hornily and Jesse did just that.

Pulling back out of her almost until the tip of his cock came out and then ramming his cock back into her.

"Ooooohhhhmmnnnnph! Fuuuuuccckk!" Alexia groaned deeply.

Without waiting for another breath Jesse pulled out and slammed back into the beautiful blonde once more, setting up an easy rhythm as he ploughed his cock in and out of her welcoming pussy.

"Ohhhh fuck! Ohhhh yes! Fuck!" Alexia moaned softly, relishing in the feel of Jesse's big, thick cock pounding into her.

"Fuck you're so tight!" Jesse groaned and Alexia smiled playfully.

"It's because you're so big! Ummmmm yeah! I'm not used to being fucked by such a big cock!" She purred in return, gently scratching down Jesse's neck playfully.

"You feel so fucking good." Jesse grunted, his hands holding him above Alexia as he worked his hips, feeding her his dick.

"Mmmm, you feel better! Oh god, I love your cock!" Alexia moaned in response, gripping on to Jesse's shoulders so she could fuck herself back onto his dick easier.

In and out, back and forth, Jesse worked his dick into Alexia over and over. The beautiful blonde's tits shook and rolled around her chest lustfully as he pounded her into the bed.

"Do you love my cock more than Taylor's?" Jesse growled and Alexia felt a thrill rush through her.

"Yes! Oh god, fuck me yes!" Alexia moaned loudly.

"Am I bigger than Taylor?" He asked smugly and Alexia felt her pussy tingle as Jesse sank his cock balls deep into her again, making her feel like she couldn't breathe.

"Oh my god, yes! You are so much bigger than Taylor! And you're so much better at fucking me than he is! Ohhhhhh! Fuuuuckk!" Alexia moaned in reply.

Feeling smug, Jesse slammed his dick in and out of Alexia with more power, driving his cock into the hot fiancée like a pile driver. Ramming her full and then pulling out before slamming her deep once again.

Alexia could barely breathe she felt so fucking good. Jesse's dick was so big, so long, and so thick that it felt like she was being fucked by an iron rod! It was so hard! She had never known she had some places inside her or that she could feel what she was feeling. All she knew was that she wanted more and couldn't have stopped even if Taylor had walked in and caught her!

"Ohhhh fuuuck! Ohhhh! Yes! Give it to me! Fuck me, baby! Fuck my pussy like it's yours!" Alexia moaned lightly at first, but as Taylor continued to give it to her she became louder and more vocal.

"You like that, do you, Lex?" Jesse growled as he fucked her into the bed. The springy mattress bouncing her tight ass back up to meet his downward thrust again each time he pumped into her.

"Oh fuck! I love it! Mmmmmm! Your dick feels so fucking good inside me! Fuck! Ohhhh!" Alexia moaned in honest lust as she felt his thick cock plunge deep inside her. The fat, spongey head banging against her cervix as Jesse buried all nine and a half inches of fat shaft inside her.

"Do you wish I'd fucked you sooner?" Jesse asked breathily, his eyes watching her tits fly around her chest.

1...7891011...15