The Bridesmaid Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesok1
Yesok1
490 Followers

Shit, I wasn't expecting her to come out with this. I turn my back and open the cupboard to grab my cafetiere.

I move to the kettle thinking how to respond. I open the coffee jar. What do I say? I look down waiting for the kettle to boil.

"Well this is a little awkward." She says impatiently.

I turn and look at her. The breakfast bar between us. I step back and lean back against the cooker. I feel my tits press against the fabric of my top. Her face screws up a little.

"Oh no." She looks shocked, tears form in her eyes.

"I'm sorry. I think you are a really special person..." I begin.

"No. No. No." She interrupts waving her hand wishing for me to stop.

"Listen..." I move closer. "...It's been fun. I've really enjoyed your company, but this is going too fast. I'm not looking for a relationship." I manage to add.

"Ok, we don't have to have..." She begins to negotiate.

"No. You said you loved me last time we met..." I counter but get interrupted.

"I did not." She shouts getting defensive.

"I'm sorry, you did. Last night you said we were seeing each other..." I try to explain.

"What the fuck are we doing then? We met when I invited you to my flat. We met up for supper last night, you let me fuck you, god knows how many times. And you say that this is nothing." Her voice is raised.

"Look, you want a relationship, I want to have fun. I want to see other girls. I've enjoyed seeing you, but you have opportunities to start a relationship with someone who cares for you. Someone your age." I finish my argument in a bit of a rush. I've put across what I think.

"Your argument about age is ridiculous. I've told you it's not important to me. I prefer you, I want you. You know how I feel about girls my age. As for fun, is that all I am to you? A bit of fucking fun! If you want us to have an open relationship, I can think about it, but please, don't tell me that, that's it. That it's over." She's obviously very hurt.

I look at her and raise my eyes to the heavens and return back to making coffee.

She drops down from the bar stool and storms upstairs. Its a few minutes and she's running back downstairs, dressed and with her bag.

"Wait!" I shout.

She grabs the door and leaves slamming it behind her.

I sigh, sip my coffee. I take it to the sofa and sit. For first time I cry over a girl.

Yesok1
Yesok1
490 Followers
12