The Bridesmaids' Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His manhood didn't agree with his words but once Harold started talking like that I knew I'd lost. Laughing at him would have been unkind. I really wanted to take him in my arms, stroke his head, mother him and even apologise. I couldn't because I was really getting carried away. My act had affected me more than him! I wanted to capture him, keep him, dominate and train him and to **** with Lisa. Harold kept talking quietly when my breasts let him and I gradually calmed down."

Alison paused -

"I lifted myself enough to slide the blouse ties over his head and then rolled off him falling on my butt hard onto the floor. That made us both laugh and broke the erotic tension. Harold then became the gentleman he usually is, helped me get up and adjust my clothing, and we sat down to a cup of coffee each.

I could tell Harold was still aroused but he had a faraway look in his eyes. He must have been thinking of Lisa! If it had been anyone other than Harold I'd have hit him! All my planning and effort to capture and seduce him; I'd nearly got him going for me - and then he's thinking of someone else. It was really deflating for a girl's ego.

If I had been Lisa I think I could have done anything to him. But I'm not Lisa and no one else will arouse Harold enough to make him let go. Unless - and this is where your plan tomorrow night is so great - we could really overwhelm him, keep him aroused and unable to think for himself. If we could really control him so that he hasn't got a chance even to think we could get him to do anything. When we've tamed him that much Lisa could ride him anyway she wanted to."

Alison continued "So what's the plan for tomorrow?"

Frances replied "Harold takes us back to the flat and then he's going to take the minibus back to the club's ground and collect his car. We'll think of some errand that will bring him back here with his car. When he arrives we jump him, really overwhelm him and get him to do all sorts of things for us otherwise we won't let him go. We'll make him our quivering slave.

We'll have a couple of hours before Lisa returns. With three of us working on him that should be ample time. We won't have penetrative sex with him but we'll do everything else. He'll have to lick us out, be straddled, facesat, breast, hand and glove-smothered ..."

"How about sucking our toes?" asked Alison "I really enjoy that done well."

"Why not? answered Frances "Any more requests, please?"

The answers came thick and fast.

"Hold it! We're getting carried away." said Sandra "We'll only have a couple of hours. We know he likes breasts. We have to have him really ready for Lisa when she returns. We don't want to put him off sex for life. We want to get him excited, confused and receptive, not exhausted and tired out. Remember we're dealing with Harold. He's very inexperienced and we have to be firm but gentle. We want to overwhelm him with tender loving care not punish him for disobedience. With luck that'll be Lisa's job later. But I doubt it. Harold's the sort to be a great loving slave. I could think of many of the "Glossies" that I'd like to punish severely but not Harold. Don't forget he's our friend and we want him to stay our friend. We mustn't do anything unforgivable to him."

"You are so right" agreed Frances "We were getting too excited at the prospect of our own willing slave and losing the point. We're doing this to help Harold and Lisa not for ourselves. Maybe we could create a slave from someone else another time."

"OK" said Alison "We'll forget all the heavy bondage and humiliation and just love and caress him until he doesn't know where he is or who he is. We'll keep it up until Lisa arrives and hand her a quivering heap ready for anything she wants to do."

"Oops!" exclaimed Sandra "We're preparing Harold for Lisa but we've forgotten to prepare Lisa for Harold. He's only half of our problem. Lisa has to change too. She has to take Harold over from us and be really firm with him. So far she's been too gentle and considerate. How are we going to get her ready for Harold while she's driving to and from Heathrow?"

"We can't" said Frances "We'll have to work on her fast as soon as she comes back. She's likely to be miserable after seeing her best friend go off with her ex-boyfriend and will be feeling down after all the work she's put into the wedding. The excitement will be over and all she's got to look forward to is a night with us before a week on her own with nothing to do.

I thought we might let her come in and find us with Harold reduced to a jelly for her to rescue - but that would have the real danger that she could lose her temper with us and that we CAN'T face. Lisa in a rage makes strong men flinch and cattle stampede! We'd all be hospitalised. Remember what she was like in the match with the Fatstock Hogs? She alone caused three broken limbs and two probable cracked ribs. She's never shown her temper to Harold and probably never would. Thomas pushed her too far once. He was off work for two days and out of the team for three matches."

"So what do we do with Lisa?" asked Alison. "And Harold while we're doing it?"

"We'll have to persuade Lisa that we've done what she asked us to do all those months ago." said Sandra "She asked us to flirt with Harold to get him excited. We know what Alison did. I tried as well. What about you, Frances? Did you try to change Harold?"

"Well, yes but that can wait. What do we do with Harold while we convince Lisa we've been working in her best interests?" asked Frances.

"That should be easy." said Sandra "We just wrap him up, gagged so he can't make a noise, and tie him to Lisa's bed until we've got her ready for him. Then she can go in alone and release her sobbing man from the bonds imposed by us cruel bitches - or that's what she can tell him. After that it's up to her. I'd suggest that after a while she brings him out still restrained and we ask for his forgiveness. If we've done what we intended he should be grateful. We'll let them have the bedroom and we settle down in the sitting room for a good night's gossip while Lisa finishes Harold's education. We'll leave them in the morning and he's her slave for the whole week if she wants that long."

"That's it then." said Frances "Let's hope it all works out. We'd better get to bed soon so that we're bright-eyed and bushy-tailed for the wedding, all the guys at the reception and finally to really dazzle Harold in the evening. Goodnight."

*****

The Wedding Day

The morning at Lisa's Flat

Lisa had had her light breakfast after a shower. She was at a loose end until the other bridesmaids, Alison, Frances and Sandra arrived.

Frances will be arranging Jane's hair in a formal wedding style and Sandra will apply the bride's make up. Both are expert in their own fields and much in demand for Silverbridge's brides. This time however there will be no charge for their work because Jane is one of the five almost inseparable friends.

Frances runs her own hairdressing salon with four assistants. She only attends to special clients because she finds that running the business herself is very time consuming. Their friend Harold, the Best Man today, has been a great help to all five. Frances is particularly grateful for his work setting up her accounts on the shop's PC. After Harold had finished the accounts were easily done at the end of each day. The other paperwork for having staff takes up more of her time.

Sandra is Assistant Cosmetics Manager in her uncle's large Chemist's supermarket. She will soon drop the "assistant" when her immediate boss retires. In the meantime she specialises in make-up for younger women. She takes the shop's products to the customers through demonstrations to women's' groups, schools and even does a few sessions a year at Silverbridge's hospital helping the medical experts to train staff in the use of camouflage cosmetics for scars. Sandra occasionally does bride's make-up, usually working in partnership with Frances who does the bride's hair.

Alison will be coming directly to Lisa's flat. As a Bank Loans Officer she won't be working today or any Saturday. That might change soon as she has discussed with her friends the possibility of setting up as an Independent Financial Advisor with her own office in the town. It would be a big step from the security of working for the bank. Alison is worried that with take-overs, branch closures and internet banking she may lose her job soon. She would rather jump at a time to suit her instead of waiting to be pushed. She has the right qualifications and a massive network of contacts as have all five women.

The congregation at the Parish Church today will include all the current playing members of both sexes from the under 11s to the veterans. The Members of the club will almost all be there, including the Mayor, most of the town's council, the Chief Constable and the Fire Chief. Even the Canon conducting the wedding is a club member.

It will be far more than just the wedding of Jane and Thomas. It is a celebration for the whole football club and that means most of Silverbridge. It will be a massive event.

Lisa sighs as she recalls the preparations that she and Harold had made. Harold had even had to consult the Mayor's Secretary to get the precedence right for the service. He (nor she) hadn't known whether a Duke's son has precedence over a Privy Councillor.

She, the other bridesmaids, and Harold and the ushers will be on public display with a vengeance today. Apart from the actual service in front of a capacity congregation, the party will process through the town from the church to the Clubhouse preceded by the Town Band. The Boy Scouts' Band will bring up the rear. The wedding will be an item on the Regional TV news for which she and Harold had already been interviewed.

Lisa is used to pressure on the football field but this seems different. If only she and Harold were together instead of apart. They had worked so well for this wedding. It was a shame that their personal life is stalled. If only ...

The front door bell rang. Lisa goes downstairs to let in the bridesmaids who have arrived together.

"We've had a dreadful time!" blurted out Frances "Jane had wedding nerves with a vengeance. It took us at least an hour to calm her down before we could start to prepare her."

"What brought that on?" asked Lisa "I wouldn't have expected Jane to get the blues, or at least not badly."

"She and Thomas had a row last night about the form of service. Thomas wanted to change it." said Frances

"He can't!" exclaimed Lisa "The printing was done months ago."

Frances added "We know that. They'd agreed to use the 1928 Prayer Book where the bride says nearly the same as the groom - you know 'I take thee Thomas to be my wedded husband, to have and to hold etc.' Thomas wanted to revert to the 1662 version where the bride says 'and to obey'. Jane wasn't having that."

"I'm not surprised." replied Lisa "Any man trying to make any of us five 'obey' is really asking for trouble. He ought to 'obey' her - she's got more brains and common sense than him! I thought Jane had him better trained than that."

"So did she," interrupted Sandra "That's what gave her the nerves. If he could do this at the last minute when he knows what an impact it would make at the service he might cause her trouble throughout their married life."

"He tried disobeying me." said Lisa "He even tried physical force but I soon stopped that. That was one of the reasons why we split. I thought Jane had tamed him completely by now. What was the result of the row?"

"Harold sorted them out." replied Sandra "Thomas rang him up last night wanting backing from his Best Man. Jane had agreed to abide by Harold's judgement. She didn't want to ask you, Lisa, because of your past relationship with Thomas."

"She was probably right. I might have broken one of his legs for being so stupid."

"Anyway, Jane trusted Harold." said Sandra "She was right. Harold told Thomas off in that quiet reasoned manner of his. He calmed them both down and the service goes ahead as planned."

Frances added "But Jane's still worried about the implications of Thomas' revolt. If he can do it once, he could do it again, and Harold won't always be on call to act as mediator."

Alison spoke for the first time "Harold's proved himself a true friend again, hasn't he?"

Lisa said "Don't rub it in, Alison. I know Harold's a great guy and I want him for MYSELF but I've tried for over two years to train him. He's tougher than he seems. He's got more character than most of the other players put together. He is worth an effort to catch."

"You've been too gentle with him." said Sandra "Alison was telling us last night about her efforts with Harold. Remember Frances' party when you were in London? Alison nearly got him going and if it had been YOU he'd have been lost."

"Yes." said Alison "I got him to my flat and breast smothered him. I thought I had a chance even if I haven't got as much up front as you. But he recovered himself too fast and started talking reasonably again. He made me feel a real heel that night. I'll say this for him though - he hasn't said a word about it since and still treats me as he did before - as a good friend."

"He didn't say a word to me about it." mused Lisa "I know he loves all five of us in his own way but I know he's never spoken to any of you about what he and I did alone."

"I bet he hasn't told you about my try at seducing him either" said Sandra.

"Nor mine," added Frances

"No. He hasn't," replied Lisa "But we'd better start getting ready for the wedding. We've got a lot to do before the car comes."

"OK, Lisa," said Frances "But Sandra and I will tell you about our attempts on Harold while we get ready. After you, Sandra"

"What happened?" asked Lisa

"It was about a week after Frances' party. I thought that Alison had probably tried for Harold then. Your drunken act and overt sex appeal was too unlike your usual self, Alison. I thought if one of us had tried and failed I ought to have a go. Harold came to the Vixens' home game, as he usually does. You, Lisa, had split with Harold during the week and I thought he might be vulnerable. I was so wrong, but I didn't find out at first.

After the match I invited him to come for dinner that evening. I'd planned the full candlelit romantic bit; fine wines, good food (pre-prepared and microwaved on the plate in minutes) and I'd got my midnight blue dress on with a dinky lace hostess apron.

After the meal I intended us to sit on the settee in front of the open fire while I played the sympathetic friend and listened to his woes about splitting up with you, Lisa. Then I'd gradually move in on him, slowly, slowly until I'd start kissing him and gradually, gradually get more and more passionate.

All went well - the meal turned out fine. The wines were just right. We moved to the settee and I started my sympathetic act.

What a flop! Harold defended you, Lisa, as if you were an angel from heaven itself. It was all his fault that you had split up. He knew it was. He knew that he had to change, not you. He even knew how he had to change. He had to become more emotional, more passionate, and that was what he was frightened of. Although intellectually he knew that he had to let himself go, sub-consciously he couldn't. He said that he had been conditioned to stay in full control of himself for too long.

He appreciated me as a friend. He thanked me for the meal and for all the efforts I made to help him.

Instead of me holding him and comforting him (with an ulterior motive), I ended up sobbing my eyes out in his arms because I'd failed to help him.

I'm sorry, Lisa. I tried for you: but I failed."

While Sandra was telling her story, they had all stripped down to their panties and had put on their basques and white lacy stockings. Lisa's breasts were giving her difficulty. They were spectacular but she couldn't get them into the top of the basque and do it up at the same time. Frances came across to help and was kneeling in front of Lisa hooking up the basque.

The four girls were an arresting sight if anyone else had been there to see. They were all well-developed and fit. Each had near perfect skin marred by some fading bruises (soccer is a hard-played sport).

The only criticism that might be justified was that they were rather heavy in the torso and had very pronounced thigh muscles. The latter phenomenon was known as "Thunder Thighs" among the Vixens and was the usual result of hard training. Those team members (including Jane) who didn't get over developed thighs caused some mild jealousy in the showers.

The "Thunder Thighs" had been very effective for all of then in the Charity match at which Lisa had tackled Harold. The Ladies team augmented by their rivals "The Fatstock Sows" had jumped on the men and facesat them right on the pitch. Once down, none of the men had been able to get free and had spent the last ten minutes of the game clamped between feminine but extremely strong legs except for the luckier few such as Harold who had been breast smothered. Those men hadn't got bruised so much!

Most of the Vixens wouldn't wear very short skirts and from time to time some unkind remarks were expressed from the terraces about the legs exposed by their football shorts. However no fan would dare say anything derogatory within ten yards of Lisa. She was considered to be much more dangerous than an unexploded bomb. Some of the men couldn't understand how Harold had survived more than two years as Lisa's fiance without sustaining visible physical damage.

Frances stood up.

"I suppose I'd better admit my failure with Harold as well. I wasn't as subtle as Sandra, or as devious as Alison.

Harold drove me home in the club's minibus after one of our away matches. He'd dropped off all the rest of the team, and my flat was on the way back to the club's ground. I told him that I'd left some kit at the club which was true - I'd left a pair of muddy panties to dry off after the last home game - and asked him to take me to the locker room first. I knew that it would be deserted. Any members would be in the clubhouse next door.

I thought that if I could get him into the women's locker room I could make a pass at him. I hadn't thought much further than that because I hadn't realised that I was going to be alone with him until we dropped the last of the other players off. It was a spur of the moment thing.

It worked. He came in with me. I made a fuss about my "kit" not being where I'd left it and got him into a dark corner. Then I pounced - crude wasn't it? I grabbed his head, kissed him then hung on to his neck as I lifted my legs around him and locked them. My legs had caught his arms by his sides so he was helpless. I made a real production of the kissing, tonguing him as much as I could and heaving the upper part of my body closer to him.

At first he seemed to react like a normal guy. His mouth and tongue responded to my kissing. Then I slowly began to realise that he was stiffening up. It was like kissing and hugging a stone. I was too dense to get the message that I'd lost him. I thought I'd try something different so I reached up and grabbed the drying rail above us. I loosened my legs, hauled up on my arms and swung from the rail. My skirt flared out and I dropped my pantied muff straight onto his upturned face. As the skirt settled round his head and shoulders I clamped my legs round his head pulling his face right into me.

I'd always fancied myself as an accomplished muff-mistress. But not this time! I might have been doing it to the bronze statue of Sir Joshua in the Market Place. He just stood there and took it. He must have been almost unable to breathe but he gave no sign that anything unusual was happening. I gave up because this time even I knew I'd failed.