The Bridesmaids' Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harold struggled weakly. Alison spoke from behind his head. "It's no use struggling. You are well and truly tied and WE'RE not letting you go. Only Lisa can do that - and only IF she wants to."

"So Harold, how can you convince us that you are sorry? Words aren't enough. We want action. We want you to demonstrate just how much you love and worship us. Then you have to to the same to Lisa. She'll need even more convincing. You have WASTED two years with her and you have to make up that time." Sandra was speaking with passion.

"For a start, you have to promise to obey all three of us for the rest of this evening," insisted Alison "Or else ... Do you agree to obey us? A nod will do."

Harold looked as if he was about to refuse but then he nodded reluctantly.

"That's a good boy!" said Alison. "Now you can start."

"We want you to kiss our feet first to show that you are our slave. On your knees." Frances said as she pulled him on to the floor. Harold struggled to rise but had to be helped to a kneeling position. Frances ungagged him.

"Why are you really doing this?" asked Harold.

The girls all began to speak at once then Sandra acted as spokesperson. "We love you, Harold. You know that. We also love Lisa. You and Lisa have been tearing each other apart emotionally and it's all the fault of your" She stopped herself before you said something unforgivable "... your inability to accept and give with passion. Tonight you are going to learn passion - and perhaps pain if you don't co-operate."

Alison added "We won't say 'It's all for your own good' but we'll get you to think it anyway. But you haven't started yet. Get kissing!" She pushed her foot forward. Harold bent over and kissed her foot. Then Sandra's, then Frances. He suddenly realised something. "You've washed them!" he said accusingly.

"Why not? It might not be so nice if our feet were smelly and dirty." answered Alison "Kiss my other foot!" Harold obeyed and kissed the others as well. "Now my calves." ordered Alison raising her full skirt slightly. "Now theirs" as nightdress hems were lifted together.

"My turn!" said Frances "Kiss my thigh!" She pulled Harold's head against her leg. "Caress it properly. It deserves respect after your words today. Now the other one. Inside and out!"

Thigh followed thigh as Harold began to lose sense of whose thighs he was kissing. All the thighs were muscular but all were very feminine as well. He had kissed - it seemed like dozens of thighs not six when his head was softly clamped between - they must be Alison's thighs since he was hidden under a full skirt - and a hand dropped onto to his head.

"Now Harold" said a voice above him mock threateningly "are these Thunder Thighs or are they not?"

Harold's muffled voice replied "I don't care what they are - they're nice."

"NICE! NICE!! Is that all they are?"

Alison's thighs tightened on his head.

"Er ... Well perhaps nice isn't quite the right word ..."

"No it isn't!" came the reply.

"... but I'm not used to describing thighs when they're this close ... delightful, scented, gripping ..." The thighs tightened further " ... controlling ..."

"That's more like it," he heard.

"But I haven't got the vocabulary. I'm not used to talking about sex and certainly not in such a position." he protested.

"You and Lisa have been wasting your time then," said another voice. "That's another part of your education neglected. We haven't time tonight to rectify that but we'll drop a hint to Lisa and she'll have to teach you how words can have an erotic effect."

"But now," said Alison from above him "we'll start on your sense of smell. We are all wearing different perfumes. Had you noticed?"

"You all smell ..." Harold was about to say "nice" but knew that would be a big mistake "... scrumptious."

"You are learning. Scrumptious although not brilliant is a start." replied Alison lifting her skirt off him and smiling down at him.

"We are going to rearrange you for the next test. Will you cooperate?"

"Yes." replied Harold. Despite himself he was beginning to enjoy the evening. Three attractive women were exerting themselves just for him. Although he was apprehensive about what might happen he knew they wouldn't hurt him too much. What Lisa might do on her return was another thing.

"I'm going to untie you - if you agree to continue to do just what we tell you to - will you?" asked Alison

"Yes, thank you, Alison"

"Thank you? That's better. Perhaps we're not so bad?"

"Bad? No!" Harold struggled for words "Exciting? Sensual? ... Dominating?"

"That's more like it, Harold. Dominating is what we are and what Lisa hasn't been. You should have surrendered to her years ago and become her adoring slave. Then you two could have really enjoyed love-making." said Alison as she was removing his bonds "But now we want you on the chaise longue with your head at its foot and your feet on the backrest."

Harold positioned himself obediently. Frances sat on one side of him, Sandra on the other. Alison knelt behind his head, picked up a sash and held it to his nose.

"Whose perfume is this?"

Harold inhaled. The scent was powerful and yet ... he couldn't identify the make but it reminded him of ... "Frances?"

"Yes" said Frances. "I'm glad you recognise me at least."

Another sash draped across his face. Harold still had Frances' scent in his nostrils until he breathed in deeply. It was just as strong but seemed more exotic. He thought ...

"Sandra?"

Sandra leant forward and kissed him. Yes it was the same.

"It would be too easy for you to pick me as the last one" said Alison "so we've brought two other scents for you to choose from. One is mine but you'll have to guess the other two as well. You know them and you've danced with them today. That's all I'm going to tell you."

The next scent was instantly recognisable but it brought tears to Harold's eyes.

"That's my Lisa!" he said, as a tear ran down his cheek.

The three girls exchanged looks above him. They hadn't expected such an obvious reaction. Had they succeeded so soon?

"OK" said Alison "Now this one."

Again he knew straight away. The perfume's owner was leaning over him.

"That's you!" he told Alison

"Not exactly," protested Alison "that's my perfume on a piece of cloth." She leant further forward and kissed him passionately "This is ME!"

Who could the last one be? wondered Harold as he waited for the last smell. He had identified all four bridesmaids. Could it be Jane, the bride?

The last cloth covered his nose. Yes. He knew the owner but who was it? He thought hard. He associated the smell with someone he loved, someone nice, someone he respected, perhaps slightly older than the bridesmaids but not by much ...

"I think. I'm not sure, but I think ... that one is Candice."

The three girls clapped.

Frances spoke. "Now we've got a harder test for you. For this one you stay where you are but we'll blindfold you. Are you ready?"

Harold nodded. His eyes were covered with a clean unscented scarf. He heard movement and then his head was clamped between two thighs and a pantied muff covered his mouth and nose. He was forced further into the muff as the owner applied her full weight. The scent was ... he couldn't describe it. He'd NEVER had this experience before! Did he like it? YES!! He felt an instinctive erection grow fast.

After a few seconds when he couldn't breathe, the muff and its owner withdrew.

"Who was that?" he heard distantly.

"I haven't a clue" he admitted "I've NEVER been that close before. I'd never be able to guess ... not without much more practice."

"HAROLD!" shrieked Alison "You really want some MORE!"

"Oh yes please!"

Almost instantly another muff thrust into his face. His head was pushed down hard. He was held there for longer and had to strain for breath at the end.

"I can guess who that was - but not from the feel or the scent."

"Who was it then?"

"Thank you ... Alison" he replied "You're the only one still wearing a dress. Can I have the honour of the third?" he asked plaintively.

"Yes." came the answer as his face was engulfed again. This one was lighter but still he struggled for breath. Could he hold out ... just as he thought he couldn't the pressure was released.

He panted for a few seconds before gasping out "Thank you, ladies, it was a great pleasure meeting you."

They all burst into laughter.

Alison removed the blindfold and helped him to sit up.

"Before we continue with your ... education ... I think I'd better change so that you won't be able to cheat in the next test. Perhaps it's time for a coffee break. Frances, would you?"

Alison continued "We'll leave Sandra to look after you. We won't be long." She left for the bedroom. Frances went into the kitchenette. Sandra sat on Harold's lap and wound her arms around him. She kissed him tenderly.

"We planned this evening to break you in for Lisa. As you can see," Sandra waved her hand at the lingerie strewn around the room "we intended to keep you tied up in our underwear for Lisa to come and release you from your captivity. You know that each of us tried before to make passionate love to you," Harold nodded "unsuccessfully but we thought that the three of us together would be too much for you to resist. I think we were right?"

Harold squeezed Sandra gently and rested his head on her shoulder "Yes. You are right and you three are fantastic. I'd never dreamed of an evening like this. I can't understand why ..."

His mouth was stopped with a kiss. "We love you, Harold. And we love Lisa. We wanted to help you both. Besides - we've been enjoying ourselves with you. It's been fun showing you what passion is about. We're not like this with anybody else. If it had been another man we might have been the hard hearted mistresses we usually are, and as we intended to be tonight. But when it came to the point we couldn't be. When you cried on smelling Lisa's perfume that broke us up as well. You are a great guy, but you are Lisa's property. She owns you! You just didn't know how she wants to love you. We're giving you some idea tonight. Perhaps, one day, Lisa will lend you to us for some more er ... education but I think she'll want to do most of the teaching herself. Now do you understand?"

Harold nodded. "I'm beginning to". He began to kiss Sandra gingerly but she responded with fervour. Then Alison returned wearing a nightdress matching the others'.

"Hey! He's shared property at least until Lisa arrives. No cheating behind our backs." Alison sat beside them, grabbed his head and kissed him as hard as Sandra had. "Shove over Sandra! I want to sit on him too."

Harold was covered by two lightly clad bodies. He was kissed, hugged, kissed ...

In the kitchenette, Frances rang Lisa's mobile phone while she was making the coffee. It rang for a while before Lisa answered.

"It's Frances. Where are you?"

"I've just pulled over to answer this phone. I'm about halfway back. I should be there in about half an hour. How's Harold?"

"I'm sure we've won. He didn't need much more than our undivided attention and passion. But he really wants YOU! He broke down when we made him smell your perfume."

"He didn't!"

"He did! We've shown him some other ways of making love and he even asked ever so politely for more ..."

"More? ... That doesn't sound like Harold."

"It is now. He'll be eager for you when you arrive. I'm sure of it. He's virtually ready now. We've stopped for a coffee break because I don't think he can take much more without you."

"I'll be there as quick as I safely can."

"Don't go too fast. You know Candice is coming. I think she'll finish him off. He's always had a soft spot for her. Once I thought they would have been an item but then he found you - or you grabbed him - and now she's married and a mother. Like all of us she still loves Harold. Tonight's her good deed for the day."

"Candice is a good friend. So are you all. How will I ever repay you for tonight?"

"Well..." said Frances slowly "perhaps you could lend Harold to us from time to time ..."

"NOT ******* LIKELY!" Lisa shouted down the phone "He's MINE!"

"Only kidding, Lisa. He's great but we know he's yours. That's why we're handling him so so gently tonight. Still ... we wouldn't mind joining you and him for a four on one orgy sometime or five on one if Jane's interested."

"I don't think so. Jane jumped down my throat when I suggested that she might want to play the field even if she is married. It could be because she's got to retrain Thomas yet. In a month or two, maybe." replied Lisa.

"I'm glad you didn't rule out the foursome ..." began Frances.

"I didn't say yes. I didn't say no. I'll have to see what state you three have left him in before I'll decide whether to share. If you've damaged him ..."

"He's in pristine condition. He will be begging for you. That's what we wanted. That's what you'll get. We'll hand you a passionate quivering Harold ready for anything you do to him."

"If that's true but I can hardly believe it, I'll owe you three a lot. So will Harold. If you've achieved that much you'll get your foursome eventually. Harold and I have to make up for lost time first."

"I'll hold you to that - eventually. We'd better be getting back to tonight's events. See you soon, Lisa."

"Bye, Frances and thank you."

Frances made the coffee and brought it to the living room.

"Break it up, you two!" Frances told Sandra and Alison "Coffee time."

All four sat on the chaise longue.

Frances suddenly grabbed and kissed Harold. Her tongue probed insistently inside his mouth. Thomas held as still as possible to avoid spilling his coffee but he felt the mug being taken out of his hand. Then he could respond with a kiss that shook both of them. Frances ended the kiss gradually.

"What was that for?" he asked.

"I was making up for what I missed when I left you with these two. Did they just talk to you?" Frances asked accusingly.

"No they didn't ..." he started to reply.

"He tells tales too!" laughed Frances "You are learning!"

Alison handed back his coffee. "What did you expect him to say? That we're innocent young girls? No one would believe him. But I will admit to doing a couple of things while you were making coffee." She turned to Harold with a mischievous smile. "I've put your car in Lisa's locked garage and hidden the key. I've packed your morning suit for me to return to the hire company on Monday and that's locked in MY car."

"Why?" asked Harold.

"First - all your casual clothes are in your car. Second - today's clothes in my car. Apart from your pants" She plucked their waistband "You have nothing to wear. You are not going anywhere without Lisa's permission. Unless, of course, you want to walk to your flat like that. Even that wouldn't do you any good because your flat keys are locked in the car. You'd better accept that you are staying here with Lisa."

"OK. You've trapped me. You said you would. Will Lisa accept?"

"YES!" the girls replied together. "She wants you." added Alison.

"Now, if you have all finished my delicately prepared coffee," said Frances to jeers from the other two girls "I will blindfold Harold for the next part of this evening's entertainment."

After the blindfold was secure he was pushed back onto the chaise longue.

He heard Sandra say "Now Harold, you're going to play another guessing game. We want you to suck our breasts one by one and then say whose breast you've been sucking. To give you the idea, here's my breast" She pushed her left breast into his mouth. "Suck!"

Harold started to suck then the breast was pulled away. "Whose breast was that?" asked Sandra.

"Yours, of course!" replied Harold

"Yes - but who am I?" asked Sandra

"Sandra!"

"OK, so whose breast were you sucking?"

"Sandra's!"

"GOOD BOY! That was easy, wasn't it? Now here's another one."

There was some shuffling around and another breast pushed itself into Harold's mouth. "Suck!" an unidentifiable voice whispered in his ear. Harold sucked. He thought that the breast was larger than Sandra's but not as firm as Frances'.

"Alison's!" he said as the breast withdrew.

"Right!" said Sandra's voice.

Then another breast muffled him and he sucked dutifully.

"Sandra again."

"Yes. You're getting good at this!" he heard as another breast forced itself on him.

The game went on and on. He was right most of the time but he was getting too excited by all the delicious flesh to concentrate. He was enjoying himself but beginning to regret that he hadn't played this sort of game with Lisa. He felt sorry for all the lost opportunities of the last two years and as breast followed breast he began to break down - perhaps he had lost Lisa for ever!

The next breast slid into his mouth ever so gently. His head was cradled softly but firmly with what seemed to be a different and almost expert touch. He began to suck and then was astonished as warm milk flowed into his mouth and down his throat!

The shock of real breast milk completed his misery and tears started flowing. As tears emerged from below the blindfold there was a stifled gasp beside him. A hand caressed his head and the breast stayed put still oozing milk into him. He felt as if he was being really loved and couldn't contain his tears. His mouth fell away from the breast and he sobbed bitterly. He heard feet moving away from him but he was still held against a breast as he cried and cried.

A hand carefully undid his blindfold and he looked up into Candice's face. She was crying gently.

"What have they been doing to you, Harold?" Candice asked quietly.

"They've been showing how much they love me" sobbed Harold "I can't believe how much they've tried to help me tonight. They've shown me how much I've been missing and how much time I've wasted with Lisa. And now you as well! How could I deserve such friends?"

"Lisa! I want Lisa!" he said as if he realised for the first time what he really wanted "... but I'm afraid I've sent her away with my stupid prejudices."

"There, there." whispered Candice "We all love you and all we've wanted is to get you and Lisa back together." She held him against her and swayed him back and forth as if she was comforting her baby. "She'll be here soon and then our task is done."

They heard a door bang. Then Lisa came in followed by the others.

"Lisa!" cried Harold, reaching out to her. Lisa was beside him in a moment. She lifted him out of Candice's arms and sat beside him pulling his head onto her lap. She cradled him against her as he cried his heart out.

Sandra, Frances, Alison and Candice gathered round the pair and hugs were exchanged all round.

Harold roused himself "Lisa, you wouldn't believe what our friends have done for me tonight. They've shown me how much love and passion I've been missing. The only thing I'm sad about is that it's taken so long and so much hard work to show me. Will you forgive me?"

"Of course I will" replied Lisa "and I'll always be grateful to them for plotting 'The Bridesmaids' Revenge'. Now you and I need some time together. Say your thanks to our friends."

"I can't" said Harold "It would take a lifetime to express what I owe to them - and to you."

"Maybe you'll have that lifetime," retorted Lisa "You're not going anywhere and neither are they. Perhaps The Bridesmaids' Revenge will last all our lives."

"Before they go, there's one last thing I must say, and I can't say it lying in your lap." Harold stood up and then dropped to his knees in front of her.

"Lisa. Will you marry me? Soon? And if you say yes, can these four friends be your bridesmaids?"

Lisa was stunned for a moment then she shouted "YES!! YES!! YES!!"

They all stood up and exchanged hugs and kisses. Now they were all crying - but for joy this time.