The Bridge Ch. 02

Story Info
Jenna is Taken Back to the Bridge for More Training.
10.2k words
4.45
14.1k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Bridge Ch. 02: Jenna's Training Continues

Note to readers: This is part two of the continuing saga of young Jenna, a shy introvert who has fallen under the spell of her manipulating boyfriend Danny, a gregarious extrovert who delights in sexually dominating the women in his life. Danny continues to push Jenna to see just how far she will go sexually to please him. This story contains scenes of female submission, male domination and group sex, and may not be to everyone's taste.

"Mmmm...fuuuck...that's it Jenna, suck that big dick. You're doing great. Now I want you to relax your throat and let that cock slide all the way in. Use that slutty tongue as a guide for my cock so we can get it right in your little gullet." Danny had a big grin as he watched Jenna work his cock.

Danny was leaning back in the driver's seat of his black Ford Mustang, his legs spread, watching Jenna's beautiful auburn-haired head bobbing slowly up and down his thick, seven-and-a-half-inch cock. Each time the big purple cockhead pushed into her throat, she would make the sexiest gargling sound as his thick shaft pushed past her epiglottis. Her throat sounds only made him harder.

"Yesh...Danny...I..am....tryying...glug...glug." Jenna mumbled her words as she struggled to get Danny's thick cock all the way into her throat. She was incredibly turned on by the wantonness of what she was doing in the parked car, her pussy was gushing with juice and her heart pounding with lust. Each time his cockhead pushed into her throat it was like a big key that unlocked her inner whore.

Danny had one of his large hands on top of Jenna's head to make sure she kept his cock in her mouth as he started slowly pumping his hips to meet her wet mouth. God this felt good, he thought to himself. Jenna seemed to just get better and better each time she sucked his dick and she was getting more comfortable taking it deep. Eventually, with enough practice, he believed she would to be able to take his cock without gagging so he could give her a proper throat fuck. At that point he thought, the possibilities would be endless.

When Jenna sucked him off in his car, he usually had her take off her panties and put her ass in the air with her skirt pulled up above her waist so he could watch those beautiful globes of her ass cheeks while she focused her mouth on his dick. He could smell her wet pussy, pungent and delicious, filling the interior space of his car. Once or twice when she was sucking him off like this, her head bobbing in his lap with her naked ass and pussy pressed against the passenger window he thought he saw some of the other workers at the warehouse staring from a distance as she worked his cock, her pink shaved pussy lips and asshole on display through the glass. He wasn't concerned though. He liked his girl on display servicing him.

They had started to make this a lunch time ritual. Jenna would come over to the warehouse where Danny worked. He'd eat his lunch quickly before she arrived, and then she would meet him at his car, which he usually parked in the shade in a remote part of the parking lot. Jenna knew how to dress for their date. She always wore a miniskirt, skimpy top, and high heels. She knew Danny liked her to dress like a whore, but she didn't mind. In fact, it turned her on. She only wanted to please him.

Once they got in the car, Jenna, would have her 'lunch.'

As Danny eased his seat back, she would unzip him and lovingly take his cock and balls out of his pants, while helping him pull his pants and underwear down to his ankles. This mid-day blowjob took the edge off his workday and gave him some time to clear his head. Better yet, Jenna never said no to him and was always there to meet him at noon by his car whenever he told her she needed her liquid lunch that day--which now had become pretty much every day.

Danny was moaning and making deep guttural sounds as Jenna slobbered over his cock. "Okay baby, I'm getting close. You know what to do. Eat my jizz like a good girl."

"Yesh Danny..." Jenna said, giving him her full concentration and keeping the cock in her mouth as Danny had taught her. She could sense the imminent explosion of Danny's always huge cum load. His cock started to pulse, and his balls would tighten up under the shaft of his cock.

"Ohh...fuck...here it comes....drink it baby, eat my ball juice like a good cocksucker!"

The first blast of semen shot all the way to the back of Jenna's throat, causing her a moment of panic as she felt she was drowning in cum. Danny's strong hands on her head, and her own growing skill at cum swallowing gave her the confidence to relax and let the semen fill her mouth. She would keep breathing through her nose while Danny's cock pulsed jet after jet of the thick, warm, slightly salty reward she had now become accustomed to milking from his cock every day.

"Ahh...fuuuck...get it all bitch..." Danny grunted with satisfaction as he pumped his semen into his girlfriend's mouth. She paused for a second, then he heard a satisfying 'gulp' sound as Jenna downed another one of his loads. Since they met about a month ago, he had been increasingly demanding of Jenna's mouth, and having her stop by work at lunch time to blow him was only the latest adjustment to her 'schedule.' Jenna didn't seem to mind though. As she said, she'd do "anything" to make Danny happy.

Danny was going to keep her to her word.

"Fuck baby that was awesome. You are becoming quite a cocksucker. My buddies said the same thing after our date at the Bridge on Saturday night." Danny was grinning, thinking of how he had told Jenna to get on her knees and suck off all of his friends that night.

Jenna was blushing as she pulled her head out of Danny's lap and sat up. "Danny, it did turn me on when you asked me to show them my pussy and ass, but I felt like such a whore when you told me to suck their cocks too. I don't know if I can do that again. I just want to be your girl."

"You are my girl baby, but remember what I told you. If you want to be my girlfriend, you have to obey me and let me do what I want to you. Sometimes that means sharing you with my buddies. I did the same thing with my other girlfriends. Look, if you're not happy with this relationship, then we should break up." Danny had used this tactic with previous girlfriends, but it was not always successful.

"No, no Danny! I don't want that, I just think I should be exclusively yours," Jenna countered in a moment of panic. Her need to be Danny's girl far outweighed any doubts she had about his friends using her. Any time he brought up the possibility of breaking up, she immediately agreed to do whatever Danny wanted sexually.

Danny smiled. "But you are mine baby. Everyone knows that. I just like to share my girls with my friends. Is that so hard to understand?"

Jenna looked thoughtful. "Does it really turn you on?"

"More than you'll ever know. It is really important to me that my girlfriend does what I tell her to do sexually. So far, you've been great. I know I'm demanding, but I have a hyper sex drive and I act on my impulses. Does that make sense?"

"Yes, Danny, I think I understand. So you like me to be a submissive bitch for you?"

"That's it honey, be my little whore. Nothing turns me on more. I will always take care of you and make sure you are having fun too!" Danny was thinking to himself: I've got her right where I want her. Soon she really will be my whore and I can make her do anything I like, no matter how nasty.

"Okay, I guess we can do that. It does get me really wet thinking about you watching me suck other men's cocks." Jenna was being truthful. Danny had awakened something inside her that she didn't even know was there: a need, a craving to submit sexually and be dominated by men. She loved the taste and scent of men's cocks and balls, and being told to swallow their semen gave her a thrill she never had before. Their sexual encounters up to this point involved him getting her wet by talking dirty to her or feeling up her slippery cunt followed usually by her sucking his thick dick until he came in her mouth. This act gave her immense satisfaction as she was getting very good at pleasuring a man just using her mouth and tongue. She would play along with Danny's game for now and see where that would lead her.

Danny smiled at Jenna. "Okay baby, I have to get back to work now, so you'd better go. I've got movie tickets for us tomorrow night. Let's make this special. I want you to dress like you did that night at the bridge: miniskirt, heels, skimpy top with no panties or bra. And use that bright red lipstick I like. Got it?"

"Yes Danny." Jenna had a moment of trepidation as she wondered what he had planned for her that night besides the movie.

Movie Night: Jenna's First Surprise

On Friday evening, Danny picked up Jenna at her place and they got a quick bite to eat at the local diner. As instructed, Jenna had tarted up herself just as Danny told her to do. She had on a tiny denim miniskirt, leopard print high heels, and a sheer black top which left little to the imagination as she was not wearing a bra. Her luscious and firm round breasts and pink nipples and areolae could clearly be seen through the sheer fabric. Her beautiful auburn hair was striking, made even more so by the carefully applied blue eye shadow and bright red lipstick she was wearing. Danny liked that particular color on her lips, and once told her, "It just invites cocks to enter that luscious red mouth." She had also removed her panties while they were in the car on the way to dinner. She felt deliciously slutty without her panties and imagined people might get a peek at her shaved pussy lips if she were to inadvertently part her legs just a bit while sitting down at the counter. Jenna loved the attention as men ogled her shapely legs and ass.

They didn't talk much during dinner. As they ate, Danny smiled at Jenna as he was imagining all the nasty things he and his friends were going to do to her that night. He was thinking to himself how lucky he was to have found her. If she continued her docility under his control, he thought he finally had the perfect woman. She had a smoking hot dancer's body--with firm tits and a round ass that would make you cream in your pants, and so far, she had submitted to all of his sexual demands. He had never been with a girl who swallowed the first time he told her to without hesitation. And she was getting better at throating his cock and showed a willingness to suck him off in public places like he liked. She had also licked his asshole the one time he told her to. He wanted to explore rimming with her some more. In fact, he wanted to explore all of his darkest fantasies with her and she seemed okay with everything he had demanded of her to date. Yep, she was a keeper.

Jenna looked at Danny. "What are you thinking about baby? You look lost in thought."

Danny smiled and replied, "I'm just thinking how lucky I am to have found you baby."

"Oh, that's so sweet. I think the same thing about you baby. You know I would do anything for you!" Jenna was entirely earnest in her statement.

"I know baby." Danny grinned with delight.

When they finished eating, Jenna turned slowly on the swivel stool to get up from the counter. A bus boy was carrying a tray full of dirty dishes back to the kitchen, and for one brief moment got a clear view of her shaved slit as her legs parted for a second as she was getting up from the stool. His eyes went wide with surprise and delight. Jenna looked him in the eye and smiled as she turned to leave the dinner.

After they left the diner, they got in Danny's car and drove the few blocks downtown to the movie theater. The movie was an older Romantic Comedy--a chick flick--which Danny wasn't much interested in it. No, he had other plans for Jenna in the theater that night.

After showing their tickets and buying some popcorn at the concession stand, Danny led Jenna up to the balcony above the main part of the theater. Jenna didn't know this, but Danny had arranged earlier with one of his friends who worked at the theater to make sure no one else could use the balcony that night--no one except two of Danny's friends who he had invited join Jenna and him after the movie already started. There were about twenty seats up there in three rows, all empty as Danny knew would be the case. They sat down in the front row and Danny started munching on the popcorn they had bought.

After a few minutes the lights slowly dimmed and they were surrounded by darkness as the movie started.

Once the lights were down, Danny turned to Jenna and whispered, "Hike up your skirt baby I want to see your cunt."

"Right here? What if someone comes up to the balcony and sees us?" Jenna said with some worry.

"Don't worry about it baby, it's just you and me up here. We've got these seats all to ourselves."

"Okay but please tell me if you see anyone come through the door to the balcony. I'm really nervous about doing this here."

Jenna then slowly hiked up her miniskirt and spread her legs. Danny could see the glistening lips of her shaved pussy on display. The wetness between her legs was clear to see despite the darkness around them as pearls of cunt juice were reflected off the light of the movie screen.

Danny grinned. "Now, rub your pussy and clit with your fingers. I want to watch you squirm."

"Yes Danny," said Jenna submissively. She inserted two fingers into her cunt and started to rub her already soaking pussy.

Jenna moaned softly as she worked her fingers in her twat, her juices flowing uncontrollably as she thought of the wantonness of masturbating in a public place and the possibility of being seen.

Danny's eyes were glued to her fingers furiously working her snatch. "Get that pussy wet baby. I've got something to feed you in a minute and I want you begging for it."

Jenna froze for a second and thought to herself: Is he going to make me suck his cock right here in the theater? She was both excited and terrified by the prospect. All she could say to him in a low voice was, "Yes Danny."

Keeping her legs spread wide, Jenna continued rubbing her pussy and clit for several minutes, luxuriating in the warm feeling of bliss as she pleasured herself.

Danny whispered to her, "Okay baby, you've got me really worked up now. Get down on your knees between my legs and get my pants off."

Jenna, her heart pounding with lust, kneeled on the hard floor before Danny and unzipped his pants. A large tent had already formed in his crotch from his hard-on as she slowly pulled his pants down to his ankles. She started to peel off his underwear, but Danny put his big hand on the top of her head and said, "Not yet. Put your face right in my crotch and smell my manhood."

Jenna pushed her nose into his crotch, feeling the hardness of his cock and letting the scent of his slightly sweaty balls envelop her nostrils as she inhaled his manly aroma.

Jenna inhaled deeply several times. "Mmmm...I love the way you smell Danny. Can I please suck your cock now?" Jenna was purring with lust.

"Tell me again baby, what do you want to do?" Danny was playing with her.

"I want to suck your big dick and swallow your man juice," Jenna said, looking submissively up into Danny's eyes. At that moment he knew she would do anything for her man, no matter how depraved.

"Okay baby, get those boxers off and get to work. Start with the balls. I need a good ball washing before I give you my cock."

"Yes Danny," Jenna said meekly as she gently took his ball sack in her hand and pushed it into her mouth. She loved the feeling of the slightly wiry pubic hairs in his sack tickling the inside of her mouth as she worked the big balls around with her tongue.

Danny moaned with pleasure. "Ahh...that's it cocksucker. Work those balls. Get them all the way in your mouth like a good whore."

"Yesh Danny," Jenna mumbled, her mouth now completely filled with his ball sack.

"Mmph...Glug...glug...glug...." Was the only sound Danny heard coming from Jenna's mouth as she lovingly swirled his balls around in her mouth.

"Yeah, that's it baby. Suck those big balls like a good girl." Danny relaxed back in his seat and continued munching his popcorn as Jenna serviced him.

After several minutes of this exquisite attention to his balls, Danny felt it was time for her main course.

"Okay time to eat some dick bitch. Get your mouth on it!"

"Yes Danny," Jenna replied submissively. She gently popped his ball sack out of her mouth and immediately opened wide for that irresistible cock of his.

"I want it nice and slow, cocksucker. I want you to edge me for a while and I will let you know when I'm ready to blow my load," said Danny as he leaned back and watched his bitch suck his big cock while he enjoyed the movie and his popcorn.

Jenna focused all her attention on Danny's cock. She let the smooth wet shaft push into her throat, then pulled her head back until the cockhead was just inside her lips. Then, back down again and her head moved almost to the point where her lips were touching his pubic bush. Up and down, slowly working his cock as she edged Danny. She would bring him right up to the point of orgasm, then stop her sucking and let him take a step back before unloading.

"You like that Danny? Am I doing it right?" Jenna was looking up into his eyes as she took her mouth off his cock for a few seconds to ask him this question.

"Yes baby, you are sucking it like a proper cock whore. Keep doing what you're doing and before you know it I will give you a nice reward."

Jenna smiled and got her mouth back to work on Danny's cock.

Jenna Gets a Another Surprise on the Balcony

About twenty minutes into the movie, two of Danny's buddies from the warehouse where Danny worked came through the door opening up to the balcony. Danny turned and saw them and raised his hand in acknowledgement. They two men walked down the short ramp to the front row where Danny was sitting, his legs spread, enjoying Jenna's mouth on his cock.

When she realized they had company, Jenna stopped slobbering on Danny's cock and looked shocked as the two men walked to the front row and stood watching her. She pulled her mouth off his cock in surprise.

Danny said sharply to Jenna in a gruff whisper, "Did I tell you to stop baby? Get back on that cock like a good whore!"

Jenna immediately got back to work bobbing her head up and down his thick shaft, embarrassed by the fact that she now had an audience.

Turning to look at his friends he said in a low voice, "Glad you could make it guys." Danny was grinning at the display his girl was putting on for them. Both his friends had big smiles on their faces.

"As you can see, my slut is busy. You can use her mouth just as soon as I've dumped my load down her throat. Why don't you make yourselves comfortable and watch the show?"

The two men then sat down, one on either side of Danny so they had a clear view of Jenna, on her knees with her skirt hiked up showing the beautiful globes of her ass as she gobbled up Danny's big cock. They barely acknowledged the movie that was showing, so intent were their stares as they watched this petite beauty submissively servicing her man's cock in the dark theater.

Danny moaned with pleasure. "Ahh that's it baby. Keep slobbering on that big dick. I've got a nice load for you to swallow in a minute."

Danny's buddies were transfixed watching Jenna's head bobbing up and down his cock. She was making the sexiest "splursh" sounds as Danny's meat tube pumped in and out of her mouth and throat. There were streams of spittle leaking out of her mouth as her head pistoned up and down Danny's thick shaft. One of Danny's friends, the younger of the two, reached over behind Jenna and ran his finger along her ass crack and down to her pussy. He roughly stuck his fingers up her dripping wet snatch. Jenna felt an electric jolt of lust as the man fingered her cunt.