The Bridge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny could feel his balls ready to explode. He grabbed Jenna's head and pushed her mouth all the way down to his pubes and started to pump his seed into her throat. He wanted to make sure she got all the spooge--she was becoming a connoisseur of cum as far as he could tell, and he knew she wouldn't waste a drop.

After Danny relaxed his body, spent, all three men heard the loud, satisfying "gulp" sounds as Jenna downed her man's thick seed. After making sure Jenna had swallowed his cum load, Danny looked into her eyes and said, "Now baby, I want you to formally meet my buddies, Steve and Raul." Danny nodded to his friends on either side of him. Jenna was still on her knees between Danny's legs, a gob of fresh cum dripping off her chin.

"Hi guys," she said sheepishly as she looked up at them.

The older of the two men, Steve, who was in his mid-30s with brown wavy hair and a burly build whispered, "So you must be the famous Jenna who Danny talks about all the time!"

Jenna looked puzzled. "Um...how do you know me?"

Before either Steve or Raul could answer, Danny said "I work with these guys. They've seen you from the warehouse once or twice on our lunch dates. Don't worry, you'll really like them!"

Jenna was mortified. Were people at the warehouse watching her while she was sucking Danny's cock in his car during lunch?

"Don't worry Jenna, your secret is safe with us, isn't that right Raul?" Steve looked first at Jenna, then at Raul with a mischievous grin.

Raul, who had removed his fingers from Jenna's cunt and was savoring her pungent female aroma, was also smiling as he chimed in. "No problem baby. Danny said you'd take care of us tonight. Why don't you get over here and put that mouth to work like we've seen you do so many times for Danny in the warehouse parking lot?"

When Jenna hesitated for a second, Danny whispered in a low bark at Jenna, "You heard him bitch, get on your knees in front of Raul and take care of him like you just did me."

"Yes Danny," was all she could say. Jenna then repositioned herself and kneeled in front of Raoul. She guessed he was in his late 20s. He had a lean, wiry build with dark curly hair and dark brown eyes. She slowly unzipped his shorts and pulled them down along with his underwear. Raoul had a six inch brown cock with a big set of dark balls covered with wiry black hair. His cock sprang up like a spear as she removed his shorts and underwear.

Raul put his hands on either side of Jenna's head and pulled her mouth towards his ramrod straight dick.

"Suck it bitch. I was told you are a good cocksucker. Prove it." Raul was looking her directly in her eyes as he guided her mouth to his cock.

Jenna opened her mouth wide, and then took the purple head of Raul's cock into her mouth. She used her tongue to lubricate the shaft as she started to bob her head up and down the length of the cock tube.

"Oh yeah that feels great slut. Keep working that cock with your tongue. Get my cock nice and wet in your sweet whore mouth." Raul spread his legs a bit to give Jenna more access to his penis.

Jenna liked the unique taste and smell of Raul's cock. She wondered if every cock was unique, or did diet and exercise play a part? So far, since meeting Danny this was the fifth new cock she had had in her mouth.

Raul held both sides of her head as she slurped the length of his cock, working up a lot of saliva to lubricate the meat tube. There were gobs of spit dropping from her lips and chin as she used her mouth like a wet pussy to pleasure Raul.

"Play with my balls as you suck it bitch." Raul ordered.

Jenna immediately placed one of her hands on his balls and gently moved her fingers around his dark sack.

"Yeah, that's it, whore, work those balls while you get my cock in your throat."

Jenna gave Raul's cock her full concentration. She wanted to make Danny proud by showing him what an accomplished cocksucker she had become.

After several minutes of Jenna's full attention, Raul started to moan. "Oh Yeah! I'm getting close! Don't stop using that tongue, whore. Raul's gonna feed you some Latino seed in a second so get your throat ready!"

Jenna relaxed her throat, anticipating the gobs of Raul's throat yogurt shooting into the back of her throat.

In a guttural whisper, Raul groaned, "Oh FUUUUCKK! Eat it bitch. Eat that dick gravy!" He held her head tightly as he shot spurt after spurt of his salty jizz into Jenna's mouth and throat.

Jenna started to swallow as the first spurts shot out Raul's piss hole. He held her head in place as she got the next few blobs of thick semen. She almost choked for a second but was able to get the entire load down without mishap.

Raul patted her on the head and said, "Good girl. You were as good as Danny said. Now go take care of Steve."

As if on cue, Steve looked at Jenna and said, "Okay my turn bitch. Get your mouth over here. I've got something for you to suck." Steve had already unzipped this pants and pulled them down along with his underwear. Jenna crawled over to the seat on the other side of Danny and positioned herself on her knees between Steve's legs.

She took a deep breath and stared at the meaty seven inch cock surrounded by a thick brown pubic bush. It was pointing towards her head, ramrod straight.

Steve was grinning at her. "Well go on slut, it's not going to suck itself."

Jenna opened her mouth wide and for the third time that evening took a cock between her lips and let it engulf her mouth. Somehow, she felt whole as a woman while a man's dick was lodged at the opening of her throat. She would have had a hard time explaining it to anyone if she had been asked, but she felt more fulfilled now servicing multiple cocks than she had ever felt before. She didn't even mind the mild degradation as they called her a "whore" or "cocksucker" or "bitch." If that turned them on, then all the better she thought. The sooner they would feed her their loads--something she was now eagerly enjoying the taste of. She asked herself: Oh my god, am I becoming a Jizz Junkie?

Steve had his hand on the back of Jenna's head and was guiding her up and down his shaft.

"Damn, Danny, this little slut can suck dick! You should have introduced her to us before!" Steve was chuckling.

Danny responded, "Yeah, but she's got a lot more tricks to learn from me. Once I think she's ready, I'll bring her by the warehouse after work someday and we can all make use of her holes. I promise you that Steve," Danny had a big grin as he thought of the day when he would introduce Jenna to a lot more of his workmates.

Jenna, who was busy slurping on Steve's big cock, had no say in the matter. She was just a wet hole at this point, trying her best to please Danny's friends the way she pleased Danny.

"That's it you little cunt, slurp on Steve's big cock and if you do a good job I'll let you eat my spunk too."

"Mmph...tank....you...Stebe..." Jenna replied as best she could with Steve's dick filling her wet mouth hole.

"Suck it just like that, whore, and Daddy Steve is going to fill your belly." Steve started a low guttural moan as he felt his building orgasm.

Jenna braced herself for another big load of jism as his cock started to throb and the first gobs of semen rocketed out the end of Steve's cockhead.

"FUCK YEAH! Eat it bitch!" Steve tried to keep his moans as quiet as he could since they were in a public place, but his cries of ecstasy came out louder than he intended.

"SHHH" came the sounds from below as several of the movie patrons tried to quiet the rowdy group of kids up on the balcony.

Jenna, meanwhile, was quietly gulping down the big goopy gift that Steve had deposited in her mouth. She swallowed it like a greedy whore.

"Shit, sorry about that guys," Steve said in a whisper to Danny and Raul. "I guess I just lost control while I was in the moment."

"No problem bro," said Danny.

"Thanks for letting us use her mouth, man, she is awesome!" Said Raul to Danny.

Once Steve had put his cock away and zipped himself up, he and Raul got up quietly and left through the balcony door.

"Okay baby, you can watch the last part of the movie now," Danny said to Jenna. She pulled her skirt back down--but still without panties as she'd left them in the car--and the two of them watched the last half of the movie in silence.

Jenna Is Taken Back to the Bridge

After the movie was over, Danny took Jenna's hand and they walked out of the theater. He didn't say anything until they got back to his car, and then looked her in the eye once they were both in their seats.

"Okay baby, I've got one more surprise for you tonight. I didn't mention it before because I wanted to see how much you enjoyed the um... movie tonight."

Jenna smiled at him. "If you mean getting on my knees to suck your cock during the movie, then being surprised by seeing your friends show up and sit next to us and then having to suck their cocks as well..."

"Yes Danny, I have to admit that did turn me on a lot."

"That's my girl! You are my little cocksucker, right?"

Jenna was blushing. "Yes Danny, I'm your little cocksucker. So what other surprises do you have for me tonight?"

"Well, I hope you're feeling energetic!" Danny was grinning as he said this.

"What do you mean?" Jenna looked up into Danny's eyes with those trusting and beautiful green cat eyes.

"Well, you know how hot our date at the Bridge last Saturday night was? I mean, you were sopping wet by the time you finished sucking off all my buddies."

Jenna looked a bit worried. "Ye...yes. Why?"

"Well, my friends had such a good time that they asked me to bring you back to the Bridge again for some more fun!"

Jenna sighed. "Do you want me to suck their cocks again? How many guys are coming this time?"

"I think about four or five of my friends are coming. And yes, you'll be sucking cocks again, but not just that. I have a couple of other surprises planned for you that I know you're going to like."

Danny looked at her earnestly. "Do you trust me baby?"

"Yes, of course I trust you Danny, I'm just worried that I'm going to develop a reputation as your whore, not your girlfriend."

Danny wanted to tell her: Being my girlfriend by definition means being my whore. He thought better of it though and replied, "Baby, everyone knows you belong to me. We are just having a bit of fun right? You know, you only live once so why not make the most of everything!"

"Yeah, I guess you're right. I do like being the center of attention and it turns me on servicing all those cocks for you Danny!" Jenna was getting wet between the legs again.

They drove in silence out of town and back towards the Bridge where Jenna had so recently submitted to her man by sucking off all of Danny's friends. She was both titillated and scared of what she was becoming. She loved Danny's confident, take-charge way with her. She even loved the fact that Danny was letting his friends use her, but she was still worried about her reputation. If her parents knew what she had done tonight at the Movie Theater and last week at the Bridge, they would be mortified.

After several minutes they were outside of the town in the more rural area when they could see the dirt and gravel parking lot off the highway which had a path leading down to the underside of the Bridge. They parked Danny's car, and Jenna noticed several other cars in the lot, but she couldn't identify who they belonged to.

"Okay baby its show time! I know you are going to love this," said Danny as he opened the door for Jenna and led her down the path to the underside of the Bridge.

As they approached the area under the Bridge where Jenna had sucked everyone's cocks the week before, they could see a group of four men waiting for them. They were seated on the couch and on the haphazard cushions arrayed around what looked like a mattress.

Jenna recognized Eddie and Hoss from last week's blowbang, but there were two more men sitting down she didn't' know. All the men seemed relaxed and were enjoying their beers and shooting the breeze.

Danny spoke first. "Hey guys. Back by popular demand is my smoking hot little slut, Jenna!"

All the guys stared clapping and hooting.

Danny looked at Jenna and gestured to the two new guys. "Jenna, I'd like you to meet two more of my buddies from work, Carl and Jimmy."

Jenna gave a nervous little wave of her hand, and said "Hi guys!"

The two men nodded their heads and ogled Jenna's tight little body.

Surveying the mattress, Danny said, "Who brought this? It's perfect!"

Eddie said, "Hoss and I found it in his folks' storage unit. They're not using it anymore so I figured what the fuck?"

Danny replied, "Well, this will do nicely."

Tea Bags for Jenna

Danny then took one of Jenna's arms firmly and led her over to the uncovered mattress which had been set up in front of the old sofa.

"Get her clothes off. I want her naked for this," he told the group. Eddie and Hoss got up from the couch and stepped next to Jenna. They roughly removed her top and miniskirt so she was wearing only her leopard print high heels.

"Leave the shoes on her. They turn me on," Danny said with a grin. All the men were ogling her naked body. The puffy lips of her pussy were clearly defined by the lack of pubic hair. Danny insisted now that Jenna keep that area completely smooth, and she had gotten into the habit of shaving her labia and the area above her pussy each day to keep it silky smooth for Danny. Jenna's perfect ass and smooth skin caused all the men's cocks to swell.

Danny looked intently his girl. "Jenna, do you know what Tea Bagging is?"

"Umm...no I don't know what that is," replied Jenna, somewhat puzzled.

Danny looked at her. "You're about to find out. Lie down on the mattress baby and spread your legs. Keep your hands at your side." Jenna stepped onto the mattress and lay down as Danny ordered. Once she was flat on her back, Eddie moved to her left side, grabbing her wrist and ankle on that side while Hoss did the same on her right side wrist and ankle. They spread her legs apart and pinned her arms down to the mattress. Jenna was utterly helpless in this position. While Hoss and Eddie were holding her down, Danny and his two friends from work, Carl and Jimmy, removed their pants and underwear. All three men had growing erections, and their hardening cocks looked like clubs to Jenna as she watched them move towards her.

Danny looked down on his girl, and with a big grin said, "Okay baby open your mouth wide and keep it open. My buddies and I are going to lower our ball sacks into your mouth so I want you to be a good little girl and suck on our balls for a while to get everyone's dick nice and hard and ready so we can use you. This is called 'Tea Bagging.' Understand?"

Jenna swallowed away her nerves. "Yes Danny, I understand."

"Good girl. Now open wide!"

The first man, Carl, was a burly guy in his 30s with thick hairy legs and several tattoos on his arms and neck. Carl walked up to Jenna and put his knees on either side of her head, his big beefy thighs holding her head in a vice grip as his balls descended onto her face. He had hairy ball sack the size of an avocado which hung low under his cock. His crotch smelled faintly of sweat and piss as he lowered his furry balls into Jenna's mouth.

Danny said to Jenna, "Remember baby. Tonight you are our whore. Suck Carl's balls like a good girl. Keep them in your mouth until we tell you it's time for the next set of balls."

With her arms and legs pinned to the mattress, Jenna really had no choice but to start sucking the pungent hairy balls that had been presented to her. Carl held her head in place with his legs and hands so she had nowhere to go.

"That's it whore. Clean my nasty balls. Show us what that mouth is good for," said Carl, clearly relishing the position of power he had over this beautiful petite girl. He was going to make this experience last as long as he could. It wasn't often you came across a woman who was willing to do this.

"Oh fuck that feels good. Slosh those balls around in your nasty whore mouth girl."

Jenna couldn't see anything else around her with Carl's big thighs on either side of her head and her mouth full of his hairy balls, but she felt more than one set of fingers probing her wet cunt. They were spreading her labia, swirling her pussy juice around. Men were probing her pussy and asshole with their fingers and making comments about how turned on she was and what a slut she must be since she was so wet. Other hands squeezed and fondled her breasts, mashing the soft tissue around and lightly pinching her nipples. She was squirming with all the intense stimulation but couldn't shout out or even moan with the big ball sack in her mouth.

A muzzled, "Mmphh" sound was all that escaped from her lips as the men fondled her cunt and asshole while she continued sucking Carl's balls.

The combination of such intense pleasure and her submission to them heightened her eagerness to please and she sucked Carl's balls like this was the last thing on earth she had to do.

"Yeah get those balls worked up baby. They've got a big batch of baby batter for you later!" Carl was gleeful at the intense ball sucking he was experiencing combined with the absolute power they had over this sexy little slut who seemed so eager to please.

Jenna worked Carl's balls for several more minutes before Jimmy tapped his shoulder and said, "Okay buddy, my turn."

Carl reluctantly popped his balls out of Jenna's mouth and got up, letting Jimmy take his place.

Jimmy was the other work buddy of Danny's. He was a slender, pale guy with soft downy hair on his balls, which were of average size. He appeared to be in his mid-20s, and probably, by the looks of his tentative expression, had never tea bagged a girl before.

Danny squatted down over Jenna's face and lowered his ball sack into her mouth before setting his legs down on either side of her head.

"Oh fuck this feels so good! This is freaking awesome guys!" Jimmy was clearly in ecstasy as Jenna nursed his balls with gusto. Her pussy and asshole were still being stimulated by several of the guys and she appeared close to orgasm. Her body twitched as she started to cum, and she yelled out muffled screams of pleasure.

"Ohh...mmph...glugg...glugg..." Jenna moaned and squirmed her body as best she could while still being held down by the men.

"I think this slut is loving this guys," Eddie said as he furiously pushed one of his fingers up Jenna's ass.

Eddie then got up and told Carl to take over for him holding down one of Jenna's arms and legs. He quickly removed his pants and underwear and his thick pink cock sprang up like a hose. Eddie smirked at Jenna as he positioned himself above her head and slowly lowered his balls into her waiting mouth.

"I've been waiting to do this again to you slut and I expect a good job!" Eddie leered at Jenna as he settled himself above her head while at the same time reaching his arms behind him, feeling for her breasts. He grabbed each of her nipples with a thumb and forefinger and squeezed them hard for emphasis. This sent an immediate electric wave of pain through Jenna. Her scream was muffled however as Eddie had fed his entire ball sack into her mouth and he was smiling and looking into her eyes as he pinched her.

"Now do a good job sucking my balls, bitch, or you'll get more of that," Eddie said as he looked at Jenna with a self-satisfied smile.

Jenna started sucking Eddie's balls like her life depended on it. She suspected Eddie had a bit of a sadistic streak so she was determined not to upset him in any way.

Jenna sloshed the balls around in her mouth like a washing machine, delighting Eddie with the attention of her tongue. Jenna moaned while doing this as she had learned that men get an additional thrill when a woman makes orgasmic noises while sucking cocks and balls.