The Bridge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it whore. Suck those big balls. You were made for this, isn't that right bitch?" Eddie was grinning as Jenna frantically nodded her agreement as best she could with her head pinned and Eddie's balls filling her mouth.

Jenna continued sucking until Hoss stepped up and tapped Eddie's shoulder.

"My turn Eddie. You can't keep hogging the whore's mouth like that."

Eddie reluctantly pulled his ball sack out of Jenna's mouth and got up, sneering at Jenna as he knew what came next for her.

Hoss settled himself down on Jenna's face. She was already very familiar with his balls, having taken the big sweaty sack in her mouth last time she was here at the Bridge.

Hoss was a very big guy, and his legs and groin completely filled Jenna's field of vision. He popped his thickly furred ball sack into her mouth and said, "Get to work, bitch."

Jenna slurped the sack around, Hoss's wiry ball hairs tickling the inside of her mouth She started to make gurgling sounds and to moan again as the men kept stimulating her pussy, asshole, and nipples.

Hoss looked down on her and said, "You're doing great whore. Danny sure has trained you properly, hasn't he?"

Jenna tried to nod and mumbled, "Mmph....yesh...glugg...."

Hoss chuckled to himself and thought, damn I need a girl like this too.

Jenna kept up the pace as best she could for several more minutes. Her tongue and mouth were getting tired from the intense balls sucking she had given the men, but as if on cue, Hoss suddenly got up and his balls came out of her mouth with a loud "pop" sound.

All four of Danny's buddies had now gotten a thorough ball sucking from Jenna. After Hoss got up from her head, Danny announced that it was now his turn. He walked over to her and positioned his feet just under her armpits, but instead of facing her, his feet were pointing towards her legs and pussy. He then slowly lowered himself into a squat position directly above her face, his asshole inches from Jenna's mouth.

"You know what to do baby. Get that tongue in there like you did before. This gets my dick nice and hard which I know you like."

"Yes Danny," was all Jenna needed to say. She had done this once before to Danny and loved the nastiness of giving him a rimjob. His muscular ass was fairly smooth and he didn't have a lot of hair around the hole--which turned her on. But with the other four men watching her do this wanton act, she felt a combination of shame and lust.

Jenna worked her tongue furiously around Danny's asshole, licking the sides and gently pushing the tip of her pink tongue inside him. While Jenna attended to his anus, Danny was jerking his hard cock slowly and relishing the ministrations of his little whore. He was enjoying this so much, he thought to himself, he'd have a make this a regular part of their sexual trysts.

"That's it baby. Get that nasty whore tongue up my asshole. Make my dick hard for you!" Danny got tremendous pleasure as the Alpha male, making his girlfriend lick his asshole in front of his buddies. In time, he might let them experience this distinct pleasure from Jenna's tongue, but for now, it was for him alone.

Jenna continued to pleasure Danny's hole for several more minutes as he stroked his big dick to its full, rock hard position.

After she had sufficiently satisfied him with her tongue, Danny then abruptly stood up and said, "Okay boys, time for the main event. Is everyone hard and ready?"

The men all gave their affirmative shouts of encouragement. They were ready to do to Jenna what they came to do.

Jenna's First Spit Roast

Jenna was still lying on her back, her jaws sore from the Tea Bagging and her tongue numb from working Danny's asshole, wondering what they had in store for her next.

Danny looked down at her and said, "Jenna, do you know what a Spit Roast is?"

Jenna looked innocently up at him and replied, "No, Danny. What is that?"

The men all chuckled at this. Another rookie to break in, they thought to themselves.

Danny grinned. "Okay baby, looks like we're gonna show you another new trick. Now turn over and get up on all fours in the middle of the mattress."

Jenna turned her body over and brought her legs and arms into position. She spread her legs enough to accommodate the men more easily. She held her head up, looking like an obedient dog waiting for its treat. The men all stared at her wet pussy and asshole as she raised up her ass, knowing she was about to be used by all of them. Her breasts hung down like ripe fruit, her nipples now hard as diamonds. She remained lost in thought, passively waiting to be their cum receptacle.

Danny then said to the group. "Okay guys, you know the rules. Only two holes are available to you: her mouth and her pussy. For now, her asshole is exclusively for my use. You can swap holes as much as you like. When you are ready to shoot, you can cum either on her face, or make her drink your jizz. Any questions?"

The men were all smiling at each other, itching to get their dicks in Jenna's holes.

Carl answered for them all saying, "We got it Danny. Only the two holes and we cum on her face or make her eat it." Everyone nodded or grunted their assent vigorously.

"All right then boys, let's get started."

Carl was the first up. He kneeled behind Jenna and roughly shoved his thick cock up her snatch. She was so wet that he got it all the way in almost immediately. Jenna moaned as she felt his thick meat pole inside of her, filling her tight pussy. He grabbed her waist tightly and held her in place while he started pumping frantically, his big balls bouncing off her clitoris and the shaved area above her twat.

As Carl was fucking her vigorously from behind, Eddie kneeled in front of Jenna and grabbed her head with both hands. He smiled as he roughly impaled her mouth and throat with his rock hard cock. He was not gentle as he moved her head up and down his shaft, making her gag instantly as his cockhead sought the back of her throat.

Eddie said to Jenna, "Oh fuck this feels good. You're going to drink my semen again bitch so I hope you like it. I've been saving my load for you all week, hoping to get another crack at your sexy mouth. For now, get my dick in your throat, whore!" Eddie emphasized the last words by pushing Jenna's head down on his cock, forcing her mouth all the way down to his pubic bush. With his cock lodged in her throat, Jenna started to struggle to breathe. Eddie held the back of her head tightly and kept his cock in her throat for another ten seconds or so, then pulled it all the way out so she could get a breath.

Jenna sucked down a lungful of air once Eddie's cock was out of her mouth and then he plunged his dick back into her mouth hole.

Jenna made gurgling sounds with Eddie's cock pushing down her throat while continued pumping his cock in her pussy.

After several minutes of Jenna's pounding of her mouth and cunt, Carl announced he was getting ready to blow.

"Switch places with me Eddie, I'm about to shoot my load!"

"Sure thing Carl. I want to feel that tight pussy around my cock," said Eddie as they both got up and switched places. The other three men were watching with rapt attention, slowly jerking their cocks and anticipating when they would get their turn.

Carl took his pussy soaked cock and presented it to Jenna's mouth.

"Face or belly, bitch, your choice," said Carl, his big cock ready to explode.

"Belly, I gue...." Jenna didn't have the opportunity to finish her sentence as Carl roughly plunged his dick in her mouth and shot the first glob of his jizz out his piss hole. Jenna felt the thick semen hit the back of her throat. It was followed by another glob, and another, and then a fourth blast of thick, salty Carl juice.

"Ah...fuuuck...take it all you bitch," Carl was moaning as he unloaded a torrent of semen into Jenna's mouth and throat. He held her head tightly so there was nothing for Jenna to do but take the load. His cock finally stopped pulsing, and Jenna concentrated on getting all the jizz down. It took her two gulps to do it, but she got it all in her belly.

As Carl withdrew his cock from her mouth, Jenna opened wide to show him what a good girl she had been by drinking it all. Danny often had her show him her empty mouth after she sucked him off and she knew by now that most men loved that act of submission.

Eddie was pumping his cock frantically into Jenna's sopping wet pussy and announced that he, too was ready to shoot.

"Quick, someone take my place in her snatch. I'm ready to blow!" said Eddie as he got up and quickly kneeled in front of Jessica's face.

"Open wide, whore. I want to watch my spooge shoot into your mouth." Eddie leered at Jenna while he jerked his cock.

Behind her, Jenna felt another cock, this one belonging to Jimmy, shoved roughly up her slit. Like the two men before him, Jimmy started pumping his cock furiously while reaching under and grabbing her tits and squeezing her nipples hard.

As Jimmy fucked her ferociously, Eddie started to shoot his wad. Jenna kept her mouth open wide as she had been ordered, and felt the first globs of semen land on her tongue. Another glob landed on the bridge of her nose and part of her eye as Eddie moaned with pleasure as he released his one week load of jism. Eddie's jizz tasted salty and was rather thick, Jenna thought. She then told herself, "Look, I'm just a cum bucket. I can't complain about the consistency of semen. Just drink it Jenna, and smile!" And that's just what she did.

After Eddie got up, Hoss took his place, his thick, meaty pole aiming at Jenna's mouth like a torpedo.

"Take it all, bitch. I want to hear you gag on it!" said Hoss, not too gingerly.

Jenna tried to accommodate Hoss's incredibly thick cock, but the girth made her gag instantly as he probed the back of her throat with his purple cockhead.

"That's it girl, stretch those beautiful lips around my big cock like a nasty slut," were Carl's words of encouragement to Jenna.

Jenna did the best she could, gargling and gagging on Hoss's big dick while Jimmy continued pounding her pussy.

Danny was watching the show, enjoying the sight of his petite little girlfriend on all fours taking cocks in both ends. He couldn't have been more proud of her at that moment.

Hoss stopped thrusting his dick in Jenna's mouth for a moment and then said, "Hey Jimmy, why don't' we switch places?"

Jimmy smiled, puts up his hand in a high five position and slapped Hoss's hand, saying "Tag Team!"

The two then get up and put their cocks in the opposite holes as Jenna remained on all fours like their fuck doll. They resumed their aggressive simultaneous mouth and pussy fucking for the next 10 minutes as the other guys watched. During that time, Jenna came for a second time with Hoss's big cock in her snatch.

Jimmy was the first to announce that he was ready to shoot his cum and wanted to paint Jenna's face with his thick creamy man juice.

He pulled his dick out of her mouth and said, "Look up at me baby, I've got some more jizz for you!"

He proceeded to shoot five or six big gobs of semen out his piss hole and all over Jenna's face. She took a gob in the eye, a gob on her cheek, and a gob on her forehead. She felt like she had just put on a warm face mask.

"AHHH...." was all Jimmy could say while he painted Jenna's lovely face with his goo.

Hoss then told Danny, "You better get in here bro. I've broken her in for you. I'm getting close to blowing too!"

Hoss pulled his cock out of Jenna's snatch and Danny immediately filled the void with his python of a cock. He had been anticipating fucking her all night. The blowjob she gave him at the theater was just a warmup for him. Danny intended to fuck her pussy like he had never fucked it before, and the thrill of seeing six different men violate Jenna's holes that night gave him the added impetus for an orgasm like no other.

While Danny was fucking Jenna like an animal, his hands grabbing her waist and ass cheeks, Hoss presented his thick cock to Jenna, who opened her mouth wide and gobbled it up like the good girl she was.

"Get ready to drink girl, I've got a nice cum cocktail for you," said Hoss, anticipating his orgasm.

Hoss pumped his cock into Jenna's mouth two or three more times, then bang! He exploded. His cock sprayed jizz in her mouth and throat like a firehose, so worked up was he by seeing her on all fours taking cocks in both ends.

"Ahh....fuck....take it all baby...eat my jizz like a good whore!"

Jenna struggled to keep all of Hoss's seed in her mouth as the amount of semen felt like he was pissing, not ejaculating. After a few more spasms of his cock though, he settled down, and Jenna held her mouth steady as the last few drops of cum dribbled out into her already full mouth.

"Show it to us baby. I want to see what I've fed you," said Carl, looking into Jenna's eyes.

Jenna obediently tilted her head and opened up her mouth wide to show everyone her full mouth of thick, musky sperm. After all the guys saw what Carl fed her, she closed her mouth and then, "gulp" it was all down the hatch.

While Jenna was busy showing the guys what an obedient slut she was by opening her mouth to display the jizz before gulping it down, Danny was pounding her cunt from behind.

"I'm getting close Jenna! You're going to feel my jizz up in your belly in a second!" screamed Danny, who was right on the edge of his orgasm.

He pumped his cock up her snatch a few more times, then he let out a low guttural moan as his balls released their load for the second time that night.

"AHHH!!! Here it comes baby! Take it all up your pussy!"

Danny's cock sprayed his semen into Jenna's soaking wet pussy and she came for the third time that night, moaning and screaming with pleasure. The other four men watched her and Danny go at it like wild animals.

They both moaned one final time, then Jenna collapsed with Danny on top of her.

Danny let out a sigh. "That was fucking fantastic baby. How did you like all the attention to your holes?" he asked.

Jenna had a big smile on her face. "I have never cum like that before. Thank you Danny for training me and sharing me with your friends."

"I'm really glad you feel that way Jenna, because we are only getting started with you. I have so many plans in future. But I want to keep them secret for now."

"How about it guys, let's hear it for my little cum bucket Jenna!" said Danny, still lying prone on top of Jenna, who was splayed out on the mattress.

"You were the perfect two hole whore tonight Jenna!" Said Hoss. The others were clapping and hooting their approval of the night's activities.

As the men were putting their clothes and shoes back on, Eddie approached Danny and said in a low voice, "Have you given any thought to sharing your bitch again? I can think of some really hot uses for her, like setting her up in the glory hole booth at the adult bookstore. My offer to get my parent's cabin for a whole weekend is also on the table. Imagine a group of us using her for the whole weekend. That would be awesome!" Eddie was clearly excited by this prospect.

Danny looked at this friend and said, "All in good time my friend. I've got to put her through some more training first then we can do all of those things."

"Great, I can't wait," smiled Eddie.

To be continued.....