The Bridge Partner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, baby! I thank you and I love you!" She set her sights on his pink glans, already wet with precum, and returned all of his courtesy: she darted her tongue, smothered it in her lips, licked it - sloppy, noisy licks - with her tongue. She kept eye contact all along and her gaze was all lust. When her mouth was not full, her grin was wicked. "Oh my God! You feel amazing, baby! Houyaa!"

"Mmmmh hmm!" Poor Gabriel did not know yet what being amazed by Annitah really meant. As soon as she knew that his shaft was comfortable in her mouth, she playfully locked her lips and place, placed his hands on her head and motioned him to face-fuck her. He gasped at the offer and, in the beginning, he entered her slowly, intent on slow lovemaking. But his eyes were glued on his ramrod and the sight of it disappearing in her, the white-on-cherry-red-on-black contrast, the surge of bliss that faithfully followed the path of her lips, all combined into a yearning that he was unable and unwilling to resist. "Hhhmmmm!" That was her appreciation when he picked up speed and vigor.

In no time, he was ramming her mouth in a blur; he was watching himself do this as an outside spectator would, so out of control was his body in her mouth. He felt the impending signs of orgasm but that only made Gabriel increase his cadence to emergency power! "Cumiiiiiing! Lovyouuuu!" And then silence. He was frozen in place, his shaft blasting semen in her mouth, her lips glued to his balls. And Annitah kept meowing while swallowing... she looked like she was slurping ambrosia from the Horn of plenty.

"Gabe... that was fantastic... and you are a superb lover!" She then, once again, returned his earlier courtesy: she went for a kiss, making sure he could taste himself.

When she motioned for Gabriel to place himself comfortably, on all fours, he wondered if Annitah needed some tender-loving care on her shaft. She didn't: it was gorged and visibly rock-hard from a distance. "My God, it's so big and hard! Baby, I love you but I truly am in awe of your clit!"

"That's all for you." She wanted to elaborate on just how much he excited her, how amazed she was at the shortness of her clit's down time and blown away by the fact that he had made her breasts lactate... but the right words would not come. She hoped that, in this instance, less would be more. She had finished lubricating her target; it was time. "Ready, honey?"

"Ready baby... skewer me, plow me, try to make ME milk!" He had a shy smile and he tried for a sultry tone. "My ass is all yours..."

"You got that riiIIGHT! She pushed in, slowly but forcefully. She braced on his hips for leverage and, this time, would not be stopped until she stuffed him to the hilt.

"Mmrpphf! Welcome home, honey! Hmmm... how was your day? Ohhh God I can't believe how good that feels! I lowwaAARGH!" Annitah had just speared him in a single thrust... and she kept on going. Gabriel was incapable of speech and just became her metronome: one scream per thrust. And Annitah was hypnotized by the sight of her own black hardness pulling out, shining with all its veins and ridges highlighted, and disappearing in a bottom so compact that the whole scene seemed unreal. But she could not deny the intensity of her bliss, akin to lightning bolts, in harmony with the screams of pleasure of her beloved.

It was only their second time making love; and yet Gabriel shocked her wild: Annitah could definitely feel his tushy respond to her shafting! He was pushing back to meet her monster! Their coupling was no longer a one-way ride, it was a two-way perpetual collision and both of them were into it with complete abandon. And when she heard his screams reach falsetto and his voice crack, words came to her.

"Gabe... baby... I love this! I LOVE your ass! AND I LOVE YOU! Do you hear me, Gabe? I LOVE YOU! I claim you forever! I WANT this ass forever!!! I feel GOOOD, baby! Uh! Yea! You're AMAAAZIIING!!!"

Gabriel could only respond in a steady moan, recovering as he was from a brutal climax. And his entire body betrayed him, as it could not recuperate, constantly under assault by her giant clit; he collapsed on the bed, slouching forward. But Annitah would not let him off her hook this easy.

"Poor... mmmh... babyyy! Can't ...haaa! Get awaaay! My happYYY place!" She followed him in his tumble, so by now he was flat on the bed and she was lying flat on his back. Their hands were locked in a loving grip, she was letting her teeth rummage all along his upper back and neck and she was still ramming his love canal with her dam buster. And it was still hard as concrete. Despite muffling himself with a pillow, Gabriel was drowning her own moans... he seemed in perpetual orgasm and she was a little scared - it was the reassurance channeled through his hands that kept her going.

Both of them were, in a sense, challenging the very laws of physics of their personal universe. Her penetration the laws of space and energy, their loving the laws of time. She felt no more pressure, no more heat... only bliss. It lasted forever. "Gaaaabe! In-cre-di-ble! ohmy! So GOOOD! Yes! YesyesYESSS!!! Can't stop! CAAAN'T!!! Hang! In there!!!" Again, there was only a scream and a loving response in his grip.

And then, Annitah was overcome by an explosion of arousal. Her orgasm was sudden and all-encompassing. Her penis was jammed in him and so were her teeth. Annitah was powerless to hold back and she moaned in her bite. Both were feeling eruptions of semen and were shaking from their very own seismic waves.

When it was all over, both were stunned by... silence. Only Annitah had some motion, inspecting her bite marks and, with a little guilt, kissing and licking all the sores she could find. The gentle brushing of her pressed breasts did not seem to hurt him either.

"Anni... baby?"

"He speaks at last! Yes, my love?" She was whispering in relief... she also sounded moved to tears.

"I would have never believed... it could be this good. You truly are a goddess... please never tire of me. I will love you forever." His voice was even, but low and hoarse.

"Then I am so happy! Because the way you sound and the way your back looks, I feared you would flee in agony!"

"Naaaa... don't be crazy... looks can be deceiving... and I'm here for the long run. I meant what I said, though: this was the most amazing act of love I have ever experienced."

"Well... we were two in that tango and we also get to share this feeling, honey. And we have eternity to try to be better."

He turned sideways, essentially offloading her to his side, and then turned to face her. She had a sated smile that radiated contentment. His eyes were sparkling like distant novas. Her eyes were slowly dimming, however. "Anni, my darling, thank you for this amazing date and this precious moment. Can I do anything else for you before Morpheus claims you?"

"I'm sorry you get to see me sleepy after such a heavenly time... just hold me and tell me you don't mind, please."

"Mind? you must be crazy sleepy then... I'm the luckiest man alive to have the privilege of kissing you good night. I love you Anni, sleep well and sweet dreams." He watched her doze off and did not dare move... they slept as they were, with the dimmed lights and the fireplace still on.

---

"Gaaaabe?" She had awaken at the end of a dream... it was still night and Gabriel was sleeping, spooned loosely on her back.

"Mmmmm..."

"It just occurred to me... tonight, you never asked for my ass... why was that?"

"At the club... I heard you talking about the unbreakable rule of your forbidden ass... so it seemed a settled issue."

"Ah..." that sound of disappointment would have awaken him from a coma.

"What? Did I do something wrong?"

"No, no, baby... don't be so anxious; you can't do wrong when you respect me or my wishes. I was the anxious one, I'm afraid."

"Why?"

"I... am still touchy about my... clit. I thought you were seeing me as... something else than a woman."

"No, Anni... and I don't mind reassuring you about this on a regular basis. You are a woman; an amazing woman; with plenty of unique gifts. Your body is yours and yours alone and you get to use it, or offer it, as you please."

"You are sweet... I'm so lucky that our paths have crossed. But, this being said... Gabe, can I change my mind?"

"Ha! You're a woman! So that goes without saying!" She bit him on the shoulder. "Ouch!!!"

"Smartass! Please be serious. Gabe... I... don't want to have anything forbidden to you. I want to be a woman... I want to be yours. All yours. I want us to share ourselves... and I want you to make love to me, please."

"Shouldn't we shower first?"

"I want you in me now, honey! We can always wash afterwards. Pleaaaase?"

"OHMYYYYWOOOW!" Just to be persuasive and on the safe side, Annitah had just started hugging his penis between her breasts. And this very sexual version of a defibrillator was jolting life in his member. It practically shivered and was hardening quickly. She only needed to caress it some more to bring it to full hardness and moistness at the tip. "Oh! This is Magic! Haaa!"

"Well, maybe I will treat you some more later... but now I want youuuu! Come on top of me, please... I want to look at you when I give you my cherry."

"Your cherry!? This will be our mutual first time?"

"Isn't that fitting..." she had a relaxed, elated smile. "... come on, lover, go meet your cock's new home too... but please hurry!" She had stretched her legs to an almost unnatural spread and was inviting him.

(Wow! She sure is flexible!)

"Annitah..." he was kissing her sphincter "... you have a beautiful rectum..." he was licking it now "... and if I may be crass for a moment..." he was probing inside her now, fearless "... I will declare that you have changed my vision of a black hole forever!" He was scooping up inside her with his tongue and rubbing his face all over her bottom... he was impregnating himself with her musk.

"Fun-NYYY!" She was trying to laugh but the thrill of his introduction was claiming her. "Stop! Please! Let me... lube!" Her breathing was deep and strong. "There! I'm ready! Be good!"

"Babe... you're amazing!" He pushed himself and was stunned by her heat, her pressure, her wince. "Am I hurting you?"

"Keep going... hou! Keep going, baby! I love youHOUU!" Of course, he was inexperienced... and very aware that his sex was much more average than her black mamba. He was excited from all sides once inside her; he just also hoped that he would excite her as well.

"AAAAHHHH!" He was. He had just started his motion and the bulb of his glans was directly stroking her prostate. He did not even have to ride her hard - which was good because he was trying to last - and she was flailing the bed with her hands, until they aimed for his back and started raking him. "OH! Yes! Baby yes! Good! Very! Good! Justlikethat! YESSS!"

It was no use... between the screams, her nails and the caresses of her colon, Gabriel just rode the wave of bliss and had an orgasm of wipeout proportions. He barely had the time to warn her... he was apologizing as he was still spurting in her. Her heart went to him.

"Heyyy, what's this? No apologies, baby. I asked and I received. Now, let's go to the shower, baby... you need to restore your ego and my ass is craving for more. Let's consider this a false start and, when we return, you get to swim the full 1500 meters in me, OK sweetie?"

"You are way too good to me... lead the way."

Their shower in the suite's walk-in bathroom was basically a basic exercise in anal hygiene with an overlay of intense necking. They could not stop kissing... or giggling when water seeped through their lips. But Annitah was on a mission for her ass and she resorted to frottage to bring back both their members to full hardness. After drying herself and re-applying lube, she was placing herself on all fours when he took over. "No baby, please turn on your back... I want to try to make you milk again while we make love."

"That's my maaan!" Her smile was the main light source in the room. He entered her without friction and stayed fully into her while he lowered himself on her. They kept their gaze locked together; he pressed her breasts together to suck on her nipples; he finally started his lovemaking, in full languid strokes. Only his knees and elbows, which he used for support, were not put to use in his effort: every other inch of his skin was either penetrating, sucking or caressing.

The effect was immediate on both of them. Annitah was trying to spur him on but the word would not come out, deformed by screams of ecstasy. And Gabriel, once so wounded by remarks about his sexual prowess, finally felt like a lover worthy of her. They were both healing their last wounds and replacing scar tissue by unblemished passion. Her hands were caressing his hair and back, channeling love through their shimmering touch. And he was plowing her prostate with the intent to seed her forever, all the while drinking her breast milk like no tomorrow. It was another glorious moment in their night of firsts.

"OH! Oh my GODDD! Gabe, GODDD! Yes! Yes! Ohyes! OhI'mgonnacum! Babe! Yes! CUMMM!" Her hands clasped on his back and he felt a wet shot hit his chin. His eyes opened wide in wonder. In addition to the pressure of his glans in her anus, he was feeling the pulses of her own penis, pillowed between them. And she was spilling on their chests like a dropped garden hose.

"Love you baby! Cumming! With you!" That experience was a turn he could not negotiate. He was conquered by lust and bliss like an atoll by a tsunami. And he came... hard! He had the fantasy vision of himself filling her up to her stomach! And Annitah responded in kind, her hands now on his tushy, grasping them as if she was trying to milk him from behind.

Both settled down and listened to each other's breathing gently slow down to normal rhythms. "Anni... how are you feeling?"

"Loved... excited... and still horny!" Now Gabriel was panicking.

"But..."

"I have an idea baby... I think you'll like it! Put fingers in me, please... but just let me... mmm! I have not done this in a while... ah! There we are! Come, now!"

(Oh! My God!)

She had contorted up her legs behind her arms and shoulders; her pelvis was now arced upwards and his for the taking. She was still lubricated, so his finger entered without difficulty.

"One more, baby! Yes! Like that! Another one, please! Houuu yess! Good!"

"It really feels good?"

"Not as much as your gorgeous cock, Gabe... but it will doOOO! Yes! Plow me! And watch this! You're about to make me milk again!"

She winked at him and Gabriel lost his breath. In this position, her monster clit was within easy reach of her mouth. While he rammed his three fingers in her insides, she started sucking herself. She kept her mouth full and her eyes locked on him. He was so bewildered and she was so pleased with herself, not to mention aroused like crazy.

Since it was not uncomfortable, it even occurred to her that Gabriel was close by and she used her right hand to signal him closer and stroke his own penis. This, in a crazy turn, inspired Gabriel to lick the length of her shaft. Both were moaning; Gabriel was feeling her bottom shake and shiver under the quake of her building climax; Annitah quickened her pumping motion to a blur, hoping both their cocks would burst together. She was still swallowing her own semen when she felt moisture trickle down her hand.

When they regained their composure, Gabriel stepped aside so Annitah could untangle herself, then he joined her in bed. Now, they were excited all over again and kept laughing and talking over one another, expressing words of love, gratefulness and mutual admiration.

"Anni... I know it will sound stupid, but I have to say this: I can't believe how... HAPPY sex is with you! When your mouth is not full, you always have a terawatt smile on your beautiful face! Even when you get me to try wild stuff, it's always... pretty, happy, fulfilling with you... like your entire soul is nursing me! I..." she hushed him with a finger on his lips. He kissed it.

"Gabe, honey... I understand you perfectly. And I agree. But please realize that excitement does not equate happiness. For that, I need you, sweetheart. You make me happy. Very, very, very happy. And as long as you stay with me, we will have happiness to share, along with ourselves. I love you baby."

"Wow! Well, on a more prosaic note, we're both pretty sticky... would you like me to run a bath?"

"That would be heavenly, honey." They fell asleep in it, nestled arm in arm.

---

Annitah was crying at breakfast. "What's wrong, darling?"

"It's nothing serious, baby... I guess you really got my hormones to skyrocket!!!" She chuckled at her silliness. "But... This has been the most amazing night of my life... and I don't want it to end."

"Then... let's not end it." Her eyes opened wide; they were filled with stupor.

"Gabe... what are you saying?"

"That I don't care about making game when I see a grand slam in our hands. We love each other. We live in Vegas." He checked his watch. "The Marriage License Bureau is already open. We are very appropriately dressed. There is, in fact, a wedding chapel in this very hotel, but if it's booked we can look for another one... or even go to a Drive-Thru venue. Anyways, if we find rings and a celebrant, we could be married in time for our bridge game and I could be moved in with you right after I return the suit and the car."

"Whaaa... Gab... Gabriel, are you PROPOSING!?!"

"Yes, Anni, I want to do this and I even like our odds. Mind you, we can forego the wedding today and go straight to the moving in part. Then I will wait for a romantic occasion to properly propose..."

"Or we could do both... you know, like renewing our vows with everyone present." She was whispering, full of fear, but beginning to believe.

"We could certainly do that... I think it's a fabulous idea." His calmness, on the other hand, was disconcerting.

"But Gabe! This is crazyyy!!! Even if the... logistics... fall in place. We are talking about a life... after one date!"

"True... but I said I will love you forever and I mean it. I said I offer you a home life and I mean it. I'm in, Anni... all in. The only things you need to answer are whether you want this, whether I am the one you want it with and whether you are older than 18. For the sake of full disclosure, I'm about to turn 27."

"You clown! When we first met, I had just turned 33." There was a long pause. "Can I really do this?"

"Annitah Kamau, you are a practicing cardiologist at a hospital renowned for its leading cardiac care, you are a devoted support to your parents, you are a woman who has carved her identity, you have overcome untold hardships to thrive... and you have played a redoubled 7NT with only two kings! Baby, you can do anything!"

"But you led me to that contract! And I had a great dummy!" She let that sentence hang, as if a great truth had just dawned upon her.

"Well... to be fair, I do suppose that being a life partner is more complicated than a bridge partner."

"Is it?"

---

"There you are, you two!!! We were starting to worry that you..." Belinda Chebii Kamau lost her breath and her thought. Her daughter had stepped out of the car and was hungrily kissing her gallant escort who had opened her door. Their happiness could be seen from the distance, along with her bouquet and her ring finger no longer bare.

"Mummyyy! I'm so happy to see you! You will not believe what we just did!"