The Bridge Whore

Story Info
Young sluts blow their friend.
1.7k words
3.62
14.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete had been waiting awhile for this one. Shit, he was sure that Becca had been waiting too. When she first called him about it, he wasn't sure she was serious.

"Hi, pete, Ummm... I don't know if you remember my friend Gloria..."

Pete remembered her; how could he forget? Gloria was top notch. she was an innocent, sweet blonde girl with perky B cup tits and a perfectly cozy round ass that she paraded around in pink shorts that were way too small. In fact, a couple of times when Pete was fucking Becca at the arcade they worked at, Gloria would pass by and give them a glance, almost jealous, like she wanted some of that long cock.

"Well, anyways, I was talking to gloria and..."

"You were talking to her? were you?"

"Okay pete, you fucking pervert, I was eating her out. and she told me she wants to try YOU out. how's that, sicko?"

Pete already knew. Becca was seasoned, experienced. her breasts were fucking huge and she knew it, she had played every guy she'd been with like a fiddle, but pete gave her the kind of dick she knew she had to earn. So, When Gloria got hired, it was a competition.

Pete flirted, Becca flirted. and becca won the prize. or thought she did. Becca had warmed Gloria up, pulling her sweet braided blonde pigtails as she ate out her pussy after hours. But Gloria wanted more. And so did Becca, Though she might not admit it as readily.

"Look, Becca wants to try you out. yeah, I know, SURPRISE! so, can we, like, suck your cock this friday night?" together?"

"I'll think about it." Pete said, and he hung up the phone. He Went back to watching cheers on his laptop, with a huge grin pasted on his face. This friday, he was going to dick down two of the hottest chicks in Portland. Nothing wrong with that. Nothing wrong at all.

When friday came, Pete was ready. He had candles lit, oils in bottles, and a bed covered in rose petals. Becca was ready too, she had been stretching her ass for him all week. Gloria, on the other hand, was a little nervous. She had never done anything like this before, so she needed Becca's help. lord knows she was willing.

"Becca, I'm a little scared. I'm only 18, and Ive been with more girls than guys. I want him to have fun with me, I just dont know what to do!"

Becca smiled, and pressed her juicy lips against Gloria's shoulder.

"Gloria, you're gonna be fine. We're gonna go to the bridge tonight, You just... you just have to be a good little bridge whore."

Gloria was confused, she could barely put her fishnet stockings on that becca had helped her pick out.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, let him use you. let him fuck your holes and rip up your clothes and... and you'll feel like a fucking goddess."

"Really? but it seems so... overly aggressive"

Becca bent down and pulled her black shoes on, securing them gently and biting her thigh.

"Gloria... You're a fucking queen. He knows that. I know that. You know that. You know how you're always screaming HARDER and FASTER when we fuck? and I can never do it hard or fast enough?"

Gloria looked down, hesitant but curious.

"yeah, I do."

Becca looked up, knowingly, and tossed her middle finger up and down Gloria's clit.

"Well, pete can go harder, and faster, than I can. He will get you so soaking wet you'll forget where the fuck you are. His cock is HUGE.

Gloria giggled with glee.

"hehe, I hope you're right becca. god I'm so horny right now."

"I know. just follow me."

Gloria took Becca's hand and followed her out of her apartment and onto the street. Gloria's bright blonde hair, braided into pigtails, was certainly a head turner. it helped that both of them were wearing fishnet stockings and see-through white tank tops with no bras. Gloria's perky tits popped out of hers, and becca's sweet little breasts peaked out of her top ass well. The cherry on top was the pink bows that bounced against their shoulders from their pigtails. They were ready to get fucked rough under the bridge like the dirty sluts they were.

Pete was waiting for them in blue jeans and a leather jacket under the bridge, smoking a cigarette and looking at the water. When Becca walked up, she took his cigarette and pulled a long drag.

"I brought you some fresh 18 year meat, daddy."

"That's gross, you know I'm not into that shit you slut."

She exhaled right into his face, fearlessly.

"really?" She said, tempting him, arching her back and pushing her little tits into his face.

He grabbed her by the chin and looked her in her brown eyes.

"Yeah, I like my girls experienced. like you, Becca. Who is this nervous virgin anyway?"

Gloria got the courage to speak up, finally.

"I'm Gloria, and I'm not a virgin. I'm... I'm ready. Daddy."

Pete was intrigued.

"Oh yeah? ready for what? I've seen you in the arcade, watching me and Becca. You want some of that?"

Gloria was getting wetter and hotter by the second.

"Yes daddy, I want you to fuck me rough under this bridge like the dirty cumslut I am."

"What's your gag reflex like?" pete asked.

"Nonexistent." Becca answered for her, and pull both their heads down to his blue jeans. Becca undid his zipper with her teeth, and gloria pulled off his button to reveal his massive cock.

"OH MY GOD! Pete your cock is so huge! I don't know if I can fit it down my throat!"

"try hard" pete answered, and he pressed his cock between gloria's supple red lips.

Gloria sucked deep and hard, as becca engulfed pete's balls and licked every part of him that wasnt down gloria's throat. Pete was having the time of his life.

"Fuck yeah, go deeper slut."

"Yes sir." was all Gloria could manage between the spit dribbling down her tits. Becca bent down to lick and suck some of it up, playing with Gloria's sweet perky pink tits and sucking the slobber off her pink nipples.

"Oh my god Gloria, you're such a fuckwhore! I thought you were an innocent little high school girl. your throat feels so good on my cock!"

Gloria took the cock out of her mouth to turn him on some more, and becca hungrily hopped on. as Becca sucked her heart out, Gloria Told pete a story.

"When I turned 18, I started a prayer club at my school, but when we were done praying, I was always still on my knees, so the boys just came over and put their cocks down my throat. I loved every minute, I won't lie, that's why I started it in the first place. So now, I just want to get fucked and slapped and suck cock all day, The rougher the better. I'm a good little teenage slut, aren't I? hehe!"

Pete smiled, he was so impressed.

"shut the fuck up and let me cum on your face!"

Gloria looked up at him and giggled, as Becca Gave her a Wink with a mouthful of cock. The Mascara was running down Becca's face as her tears started to blend with the spit coming out of her mouth. Gloria Decided to challenge pete.

"I'm only going to let you cum if you choke me and tell my I'm a good little slut while you pull my pigtails and fuck my face with you big hard cock"

Pete was over it. Becca's throat felt so good on his cock, and she was going so hard, but he wanted those creamy blonde braids pulled up against his thighs while he fucked this teenagers face.

"Come here you high school senior whore"

Becca popped off to lick Pete's thigh, and Gloria happily obliged. She sucked him deep, long, and hard, pulling his whole cock inside her young throat. She choked, spat, and felt pete's spit shower her cheeks and her tits. Finally, Pete felt himself cumming.

"Gloria, slide back, Take it all on your pretty face"

"Yes daddy, whatever you want."

Becca jerked off Pete's hard cock, and just as he was about to cum, a boat passed by under the bridge, carrying a bunch of rich old assholes. Gloria looked back and turned beet red.

"OH MY GOD! those people are going to see us! oh my god!'

pete smiled down at her, as Becca scoffed, and reached down to rub Gloria's Pussy. Becca Consoled her friend.

"Those guys, on that boat, have done more than this TODAY I promise. Take your cum load like a good little whore. You want to be a good little Bridge Whore tonight, right Gloria?"

"YES! Oh god, fuck yes, I want all that cum, I don't care who sees, give it to me, GIVE IT TO ME DADDY!"

pete gazed down at the two whores below him. mascara running down their sweet young cheeks, their perky nipples bare and exposed, they bare asses covered in dirt from under the bridge. he came hard, right on Gloria's sweet young pigtails and Becca's strong hungry tongue, Becca was the first to thank him.

"Fuck yes pete, Thank you for your sweet cum, and treating us like the dirty little bridge whores we are hehe"

Pete looked down, satisfied, but he noticed something. There was some cum that had landed on Becca's leg.

"Hey, Gloria, Some of my spunk landed on your slut girlfriend's ASS. I want you to lick it up for me, right in front of that boat."

Gloria looked up at him with her dazzling, tearful green eyes, Her pigtails were so messy, her tits and her stomach were covered in cum and saliva. She was still licking the semen off her lips, and she looked down at Becca's Ass.

"Hehe, You're right daddy, I should lick it off and be a good little fuckslut for you. Just slap me hard one more time on my fresh 18 year old ass and I'll lick it right up."

Pete slapped her juicy tight ass, leaving a red hand print, as Gloria bent down and Licked Becca's equally juicy ass until she had eaten all his cum.

"Good girls" Pete said, and he pulled up his jeans and walked away.