All Comments on 'The Brit Ch. 02: Black Friday'

by True_Motherfucker

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

This series is a true artform in dirty writing. I really hope you decide to go beyond 3 chapters... maybe bringing in a hot redheaded cousin and doi g then all three...

I cannot wait for next instalallment which seems to be when he will get to do them in the ass... whoch then also hopefully means ass to other girls mouth and eating cum from each other's gaping assholes :)

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 5 years ago

I had to score this chapter lower. On page two the scene where he starts violently coming, is an exact duplicate to the scene in the Thanksgiving story. Including calling Trish his host, even though they're in his condo.

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
I enjoyed the story

HOWEVER, After a while it started to get boring and TOO MUCH OF THE SAME,

I wanted making love and tenderness between Nicole and Callum with a little variety with Trish

You can only do so much fucking and sucking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Absolutely fa fantastic

Omg what a fabulous fucking sucking red hot sex orgy, filled with pure insane fuck lust. What would I not give to be wallowing in the fuck juice of those two sex crazed cunts. The more I get the more I want, just like this mother and daughter I go fuck crazy eating and fucking cunt at the same time, totally blissed up. Cut lapping sex maniac, Lanc’s UK.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous