The Broken Necklace & Other Stories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All...over?"

Jess did the Spock eyebrow thing now. "Are you really that stupid," she asked.

Jake thought for a moment. "Oh. Oh! You mean he... um..."

"Came. Jizzed. Spunked. Climaxed. Whatever you want to call it. Yes. It was about a minute," she added.

"Oh, Jess, I'm sorry," Jake said.

"You're sorry? What the fuck for? You didn't do it!"

"Well...no. But... You know - the first time should be special. I'm sorry it wasn't."

"Your first time was nothing to write home about, unless you were hiding something," Jess countered.

That stung, a little. Jake had been giddy about no longer owning his virginity but - when he got down to it - she was right. Jake had lasted very little time himself. Vicky had not been impressed. "Point taken," he agreed, sullenly. "But... you're here about the necklace?"

"I'm getting to that," Jess replied. "Jan was quite embarrassed, you see. He hung his head and looked really sad. He kinda rolled off me and just said 'sorry' over and over. I felt really bad for him. Then he says 'I must be poor compared to others, sorry, sorry, sorry.' And then he burst into tears."

"What a pathetic little..."

"Hey! Shut the fuck up," Jess was angry. "You don't know. You weren't there. Jan is lovely and I won't have you call him pathetic!"

"I...I'm sorry! I just meant, you know, crying!"

"It means he has a sensitive side," Jess came back.

"It means he's a big fucking baby," Jake countered. "Ow!"

The echoes of the slap reverberated around the little room. "You take that back, Jake Michael Goodman," she shouted.

Uh-oh. Full name. You're in deep shit now, Jake thought to himself. But, he considered, she had a point. "Yeah, OK," he acknowledged. "Sorry. That was unfair. You didn't have to fucking slap me, though!" He rubbed his cheek, which was glowing an angry red.

"Sorry," she answered. "You went too far, though. But...so did I. So, sorry. Friends?"

"When have we ever not been," Jake said.

"For the last hour or so," Jess replied.

"Only until you get to the point," Jake said.

Jess nodded. "OK. I'll get to it. Anyway, Jan was crying and I put my arm over him and held him and said it was OK and, eventually, he stops weeping and looks at me and says 'thank you for being my first.'"

"You lost your virginities together? That's nice, I guess."

"I thought so, so I said 'thanks for being mine,' and he looked at me with such hope and wonder and I'm like 'what?' and he says 'you were virgin?' and I'm all 'uh, yeah' and he just shook his head."

"What kind of hussy did he think you were," Jake asked getting mildly annoyed.

"He told me he couldn't believe a girl as beautiful as me could possibly not have had a serious boyfriend."

"And there we have it, folks," Jake said.

"Have what?"

"He called you beautiful?" Jess nodded. "That's it. Putty in his hands." He smiled at her. "You're soft as shit when you get a compliment," he added.

Jess blushed. It was true. "Yeah, whatever," she said trying - and failing - to sound tough. "So, anyway, I smile at him and...we kissed. It was...nice. He started to move his arms around me and we're getting quite heated, you know? Then, suddenly, he's on top of me again and he says 'this is OK?' and I just nodded and he went back in. Oh, fuck," she almost gasped at the memory. "It was so much better the second time! He was hard and sweet and I fucking loved it. I wrapped my legs around his arse and pulled him so, so deep into me! Fuck! Shit! Wow! I loved it!"

Jake moved around in an attempt to adjust himself. The narrative wasn't going to win "Erotic Story Of The Year", but it was still enough to cause a certain...stiffness.

He thought he'd gotten away with it, but he was wrong. "Busted, big brother," Jess said, smiling at him. "Does my big brother like hearing about his baby sister having her pussy pounded?"

Jake grinned. "It's OK," he said.

"I think it's more than OK," Jess replied. "If hearing this is too hard for you?" She smiled at her own, piss-poor joke.

"It's not that hard for me," Jake answered.

"I'll have to do something about that," Jess said. Jake was shocked, but Jess just grinned back at him. "Anyway, I'm being well fucked and fucking loving it. He's pushing into me, into places I didn't know I had. Thrusting, harder and harder and I'm screaming with pleasure because it's fucking wonderful!

"Until his big brother walks in."

Jake was gobsmacked. "You what?"

"Yeah," Jess said. Anj...they call him Anj... walks in and goes 'nice to see you're one of us now, little brother,' like it's completely natural to just walk in whilst your brother is fucking someone."

"So what the fuck happened then?"

"I was really embarrassed, obviously, and so was Jan to be fair. He looks at Anj and goes 'you can leave now,' and Anj goes 'no, I'm staying right here.' Jan's like 'why' and Anj says 'so I know you're doing it right and to give you instruction.' Jan says 'I don't need instruction' and Anj goes 'so get on with it, then. Girlfriend is waiting' and just stands there with his arms crossed."

"Wanker," Jake cried out.

"A bit, yeah," Jess agreed. "Anyway, Jan looks at me as if to ask if it's OK and I really wanted to say no, but I was having too much fun, so...I agreed."

"Really?"

Jess smiled at the memory. "Yeah. It was good! Jan got back into his rhythm and in a few moments it's like he'd forgotten Anj was there. But I hadn't. I could see Anj out of the corner of my eye and he had his hand down his pants and he's playing with himself."

Jess starts to gasp a little as she remembers; "Fuck! That was so fucking hot! It made me enjoy myself even more, knowing I was being watched. I started to scream out, 'oh, fuck, fuck, yeah! Do it! Harder! Faster! Oh, fuck! Give it to me! I fucking love your big dick in me! Fuck me! Shit! FUCK!'"

She smiled now. "And then, out of the corner of my eye I see Anj really going for it, now. He's watching us, intently and it's making me so fucking hot and so I decide to give him a show. I'm fucking and bucking and Jan's really giving it to me and I scream out 'yes! Fuck! Cum for me, baby! Fucking cum deep in my hot cunt. Plunge your cum in me. Give it all to me!' and suddenly Anj gasps and buckles and I realise he's cumming in his pants! Over me! Fuck! That was just so fucking hot! Even hotter than before!"

Jake, who is struggling not to squirm and rearrange himself in his trousers again, just nods. Jess knew and Jake knew she knew. He was busted, but he didn't give a shit. Resigned, he adjusted his pants. Jess smirked at him.

"You like that, don't you, big brother. Imagining a guy cumming in his shorts over me." She turned to face him properly. "Does big Jakey want to cum in his undies over little Jessie getting her little pussy fucked? Does that make Jakey hot and bothered and desperate to explode?"

"Fuck off," Jake grinned at her.

"It does, doesn't it? You're hard and hot and bothered at the idea of me getting well fucked!"

Jake simply nodded. "A bit, I guess."

Jess smiled at him. "You can touch yourself, you know. Whilst I tell you, you can play with your own cock."

"I think not," Jake said. "It's not right."

"Neither is hearing about your little sister being fucked silly, but you wanted that,"

Jake had no answer to this, so said nothing.

"I tell you what," Jess continued, "you play with yourself and I'll tell you all about it. Or don't and you'll hear nothing more."

Jake considered the situation for a moment. He wanted to say 'fuck off', but he also really wanted to hear the rest. There were serious consequences, of course, if he went down that route, but he really wanted to know. He put his hand in his pants and gripped his hardening dick.

"You have to move it," Jess said. "I may be inexperienced, but even I know that!"

Jake nodded and moved his hand, slowly, up and down his cock.

"Faster," Jess said.

"Keep talking and we'll see if you deserve faster," Jake answered.

Jess nodded. "Fair enough," she agreed. "Jan starts to really pound me, now. His hard dick is thrusting inside me. Deep inside me." Jess half-closed her eyes and, almost without realising it, she has one hand inside her own clothes and is playing with herself. "So hard. So deep. So, fucking, good. I'm loving it. He pounds me and I scream. 'Yes! Fuck! Yes! More! Give me more!' and he does!"

Her eyelids flutter. "I'm a gibbering mess, squealing under him as he thrusts harder and harder, like he's trying to nail me to his mattress with his hammer of a cock. 'Going to cum' he whispers and I'm screaming out 'yes! Do it! Cum in my pussy! Flood my pussy with your cum! Fill me! Oh, fuck! I'm cumming too, baby! I can feel it! I'm going to cum on your big cock!' Jan scrunches up his face and I know he's about to explode and so am I 'Cum for me, now,' I cry out and he does! I can feel his cum, blasting into me and it sends me over the edge." Jess gasps as she endures a little mini orgasm.

"Fuck," Jake whispers. His eyes are closed and, on the inside of his eyelids, a porn movie is playing - one where his baby sister is being fucked by a guy he can barely see. He knows who the guy is, though, and it isn't Janus "the horse" Kawałko.

It's Jake.

"Only if you want to," Jess whispers back.

"What?" His eyes fly open and he stares her in the face. Jess still has her hand in her pants, but she is looking at him, now.

"I said 'only if you want to'," she repeats.

"If I want to what?"

"Fuck," Jess replies.

Jake gasps. "What? No! We can't! We're brother and sister! It's wrong!"

Jess notes that Jake doesn't say that he doesn't want to, just that it's wrong. She knows it's wrong, of course. In the UK, such things are not just frowned upon, they're illegal. But that means fuck all and would only be a problem if anyone found out and told the authorities about it.

"It is," she agrees. "Very wrong. So I'll only do it if you want to."

"You... I don't understand."

"You do, you just don't want to," Jess said. "You offered a fuck. I accept. I want to fuck you." She strokes his cheek. "I've wanted to fuck you for ages," she continues. "I'd have loved you to have been my first, but I didn't think it could happen, so you missed out on that. But I love you, Jake. I love you so much. You're so good to me. To both of us."

Jake wonders, for a moment, who Jess means by 'both of us', but he quickly remembers his mother. Their mother.

Their mother! What the fuck would she say about this! Jess in his room, playing with herself on his mattress, whilst telling him about her first fuck? She'd have a fit! Fuck that - she'd have a heart attack!

"Mum! What would mum say?"

"I didn't think you'd want her involved," Jess replied. "I mean, it's kinky and all, but perhaps we'll save that for your birthday, huh?"

"You what? No! That's not what I meant!"

"I know, dummy," Jess replied and smiled at him. "I'm joking! Mum seems more than capable of finding her own fuck buddies, anyway. But I bet none of them treat her the way you would treat me." She strokes his cheek again. "Because you love me. Don't you?"

Jake stares at her. She's right, of course. Completely. Even the snotty comment about their mother isn't wrong. He nodded. "Of course I do," he said.

"Then just do what you want to do. What we both want to do." Jess lay back on the mattress and took her hand out of her pants, throwing it above her head.

Jake fought the good fight for maybe five seconds.

Three seconds.

OK - about half a heartbeat. He loved his little sister and now was the chance to show it.

He decided not to think. If he thought, he'd get it wrong. He leaned down and kissed her, lightly, on the lips.

"Mmm," Jess moaned. "A nice start," she added.

"I don't want to rush this," Jake replied. "Mum's out for the night - we've got time."

"I'm in early in the morning," Jess reminded him.

"Skip it," Jake replied. "Stay with me."

"We need a good education to get out of this shithole," Jess countered.

"I know, but one day won't kill either of us," Jake came back.

Jess nodded. He was right. He was always right.

Almost always, she considered.

"We've got time, then," she said. "But if you take too long, I might fall asleep!"

"I'm not sure my ego could handle that," Jake grinned back.

"Get a fucking move on and it won't have to," Jess laughed.

Jake smiled at her and kissed her again, a little more intensely. Jess wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him into her.

The siblings kissed as if they'd not seen each other in years. It was hot, intense, passionate. Jess loved it.

Jake rolled on top of her and broke off the kiss. "Top's gotta go," he said. He got on his knees and lifted her t-shirt over her head. Beneath was a bra that was at least two sizes too small. They didn't have money for ones that fit.

"Should have bought you underwear for your birthday," he said.

"Oh, that would be funny," she answered. "I can't see you in Victoria's Secret or the lingerie department at M&S!"

Jake grinned. "And I wouldn't have the first idea what to get," he agreed. He put his arms around her back and fiddled for a moment. And another moment. And another. He raised his eyebrow again.

Jess sighed. "Boys," she said as she got up on one elbow, moved her other arm behind her and undid the clasp at the back of the bra, releasing her cute breasts from their too-tight enclosure.

"You've had a lot of boys unable to undo your bra?"

"Of course," she replied. "Why do you think I was a virgin until this afternoon?"

"Did Jan know how to do it?"

"No," Jess replied. "He kept it on!" They giggled together. Jess lay back down and Jake removed his own t-shirt.

Jess smiled at him and moved her hands up and down his torso. He wasn't ripped by any means, but he wasn't flabby by any stretch of the imagination.

Jake leaned down and kissed her breast, moving closer and closer to her nipple. Eventually, like a baby, he locked onto the nipple and sucked on it. Jess gasped. "Oh, yeah," she moaned. "That's nice!"

"Enjoying yourself," Jake asked, his voice muffled by the nipple he couldn't bear to part from.

"Mmm," Jess replied. She didn't need to say anything more.

Jake sucked and lightly nipped her nipple for what seemed like an hour or more - but was probably only a minute or so. Jess moved her hand to the other one and began rubbing and pinching it. She moaned again.

"I can do that for you," Jake muffled.

"Actually, it's getting jealous - you're showing its twin so much more attention," Jess replied.

"Can't have that," Jake said. "She might go off me!"

"Not very likel...oh, fuck," Jess answered, the answer breaking off as her brother assailed the second breast. "No, not likely at all," she finished when she could trust herself to speak. "You're really good at that."

"Thank you," Jake said. "I'd like to say I've had lots of practice."

"With who?" Jess knew the relationship between her brother and Vicky Taylor had only lasted a few weeks at most and her brother hadn't had a girlfriend since. Not that she knew about, at least.

"No-one," Jake answered, disarmingly. He had stopped sucking her nipples to death now and was just looking at her again.

"Bullshit," Jess came back.

"Seriously," Jake insisted. "No-one. I tried with Vicky that time, but she wasn't really into it - so she said - and I've not been this close to breasts since."

"But...you're so good at it," Jess came back.

"I...watch a lot of videos," Jake answered, lowering his head a little in shame.

Jess couldn't bear to see the sad look on his face. She put her hand under his chin and lifted his eyes to hers. "It's OK," she said, quietly. "Porn's a big thing. I watch some, too," she added.

Jake's eyes widened. "You?"

"What? Just because I've only fallen off the virgin wagon today doesn't mean I don't have needs," Jess said.

"No. I... I didn't mean... I meant that...fuck!" Jake gave up.

"You can't imagine your baby sister watching people going at it, is that it?"

Jake nodded. "Kinda," he admitted. "It's more...I tried so hard to hide it. It's...shameful," he added. "I felt...dirty watching it. Like I was invading someone's privacy."

"But you can't keep away. Can you?"

Jake shook his head, slowly. "No," he said. "It's weird. It's boring and repetitive - most of the time. Crap storylines. Poor acting."

"I don't think porn stars are really going for realism or the chance to win an Oscar," Jess smirked.

"No, maybe not," Jake laughed with her. "But still. Same old, same old. I gave up for a while, because nothing was new."

"But you went back."

Jake nodded. "I...I didn't want to," he said, defensively. "But...I kinda had to, you know?"

Jess nodded back. "I know," she said. "I know what you mean, too. It's so...dull! The stories are all the same - what little story there is - and it's just so unbelievable! 'Oh! You're a really great big step-brother! Oh, yes, step-daddy! Does my step-daddy like his baby girl? Come to step-mommy, naughty boy.' What?"

Jake was looking at her in a funny way. "Step-brother? Step-daddy? Seriously? Incest porn, sis?"

"You're lying here with your top off and - until a minute ago - sucking your little sisters tits like a baby with a bottle and you're going to criticise me for watching incest shit?"

Jake laughed. "No," he said. "It's just..." he tailed off.

The realisation hit her like a freight train. "You watch it too," she squeaked. "My big brother is an incest porn aficionado!"

"Hardly an aficionado," Jake answered. "But...yeah - I've seen some stuff."

"Nice," Jess said.

"Sometimes," Jake said.

"Sometimes...what?"

"Sometimes it's nice," Jake answered. "Sometimes it's the same bullshit story they tell in non-incest stuff, but with a bit of kink to get clicks!"

"My big brother, the porn police," Jess giggled. The two of them broke into laughter for a few moments.

Finally, coming down, Jess looked at him again and said "so, big brother, why don't you show me what else you've learned from those videos you can't stay away from?"

Jake looked at her. "No," he said, simply.

"You what?" Jess was incredulous!

"I don't want our first time to be some shitty porn film," Jake said. "I want it to be special, because you're special. You deserve that."

If Jess's heart could have done, it would have melted like butter in the oven over that. "Oh, god, Jake. How the fuck are you so fucking perfect, huh?"

"I'm not," Jake said.

"You are, but I'm not going to argue that with you now," Jess replied. "Less talk, more... whatever."

Jake nodded. "OK," he agreed. Sliding into a kneeling position, he continued, "pants have got to go now."

Jess nodded back. Jake stood up and slid his pants down. Underneath were a tatty pair of boxers with holes on the arse and the fly button missing. They were slightly too small, too, as Jess realised when she saw the indentation the faded elastic was leaving on his waistline. Jake looked at her, quizzically. Jess simply nodded and Jake removed the boxers as well.

"Fuck," Jess whispered as her big brother's little brother came into sight. Screw that, she thought, it's my big brothers big brother! Fuck, that thing is big!

Jake was nervous. His dick was almost fully hard and erect. He was both proud and embarrassed in equal measure. He kept jerking his hands as if to try to cover up, before remembering that his baby sister wanted to see him almost as much as he wanted her to see him.

"Nice," Jess said. "Big."

"Really? It's not," Jake said.