The Broken Necklace & Other Stories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'd know?"

"I've seen videos," Jake said, smiling.

"They're not real - we agreed on that," Jess said.

"I've seen the guys in the changing rooms on occasion," Jake admitted.

"Hard? Really? You got a load of gay boys in your team?"

"Probably one or two," Jake admitted, offhandedly. "But not hard, no."

"So...you're comparing yourself to a picture on a screen and some imagination of some guys on the football team?"

Jake nodded. He admitted to himself that it was really rather stupid.

"Well," Jess said as Jake knelt down again, "I've only seen a couple in real life before, but yours is bigger than either of them."

Jake smiled, proudly. Whether his sister noticed or not, Jake didn't know, but he stopped with the embarrassed twitching and there was no longer any desire to cover himself up again.

"OK," Jake said. "Now yours."

This was the moment of truth and, in truth, took only a moment before Jess nodded and lifted her arse off the mattress. Jake smiled at her and pulled the waist of her tracksuit trousers down.

Underneath these were a pair of simple, cotton knickers that had a faded picture of Mickey and Minnie Mouse, holding hands on them. Jake shook his head. These had to be ancient. They clearly didn't fit - the elastic was so stretched and frayed it was a wonder it hadn't snapped long ago. "You really need some new underwear," he muttered.

"And how many meals are you willing to forgo to buy some," Jess asked.

"As many as it takes," Jake answered, truthfully. "We've got to start looking out for ourselves properly, Jess. The bitch isn't going to do it. You know that."

The bitch. There it was; the nasty name Jess had given to her mother the day she had spent the money Jess had made selling her bed-frame. It stung like a slap. But that didn't make it any less true.

"We'll try," Jess said.

Jake took this at face value before putting his fingers inside the waistband of the far-too-small underwear and sliding them down her long, slender legs. He peeled them off with her tracksuit pants and then slid off the small, pink socks she was wearing. Since Jake only wore socks with shoes or trainers, this meant that the two were now as naked as the far off days when they had first come into the world.

Jake saw his baby sister's pussy for the first time. It was cute and neatly trimmed. "Beautiful," he breathed.

"Thank you," Jess whispered.

"I'm going to try something," Jake said. "Something I've never done - but really want to. Is that OK?"

"I guess," Jess answered, unsure what her brother might be referring to.

Jake smiled and slid down the mattress. Without warning, his face was in his baby sister's pussy and he was licking it for all he was worth.

"Oh, shit! Oh, fuck! Wow! Oh, fuck, yeah," Jess groaned. "Wow! Fuck! Shit!"

Jake came up for breath. "You like?"

"Fuck, yeah," Jess gasped back.

"You want me to do it again?"

"Fuck, yeah," Jess repeated.

Jake grinned and went back down. He licked her from bottom to top, wiggling his tongue around. The juices that flowed from her pussy were like nectar to him. He drank them up like a man with an unquenchable thirst.

He found a strange nub just below the front of her pussy and gave it an experimental lick. Jess gripped the duvet and squealed.

"Oh, Fuck!! Wow! Shit! Fuck! Do that again! Now!"

Jake didn't always do what his sister demanded of him, but in this instance he was more than happy to oblige. He repeated the licking of the small nub and his sister squirmed and squeaked beneath him.

"Holy fuck," Jess wailed. "Fuck! That's good! So. Fucking. Good!"

Jake wiggled his tongue inside his sister's entrance and she wailed again. "Oh, fuck, Jay! Fuck! Stop! Stop it!"

Jake did so, confused. "What? What did I do wrong?"

Jess smiled at him. "Nothing," she said. "But I've just had a couple of really nice little orgasms and I want the next one to be with you in me. Unless, of course, you don't want to?"

Jake threw himself on his sister and kissed her. She could taste her pussy juices, which she had never done before. It was weird, but nice. After a few moments, Jake pulled away from the kiss.

"I take it you do want to," Jess smirked at him.

Jake moved his hips once and slid, all at once, deep inside her. As she gasped and threw her head back, he answered her; "does that answer your question?"

"Oh, fuck, yes," Jess agreed. "Fuck! So big! So nice!" She looked him in the eye. "Fuck me, Jay," she demanded. "Fuck me good. Fuck me like you know you shouldn't! Fucking pound my little pussy! Make me yours! I want to be yours, Jay!"

Jake had begun smiling at her words, but now he frowned.

"What?" Jess was very worried. Had she misread the whole situation?"

"It's just... Vicky," Jake said.

"What about her?"

"She...I... I'm not very good," he admitted.

"Who the fuck told you that?"

"Vicky," Jake said as if his sister was the dumbest thing since the world began.

"Fuck Vicky," Jess came back, incredulously.

"I did. Twice. She said I was shit at it and wouldn't do it again. She suggested I became a priest because no-one would ever want to fuck a useless twat like me."

Jess stared, dumbfounded, at her brother. "And you believed her?"

"What was I supposed to think, Jess? She was my first and I thought I was hers, though I'm not sure now. I had no idea what I was doing. So, yeah. I probably did suck at it. But I've had no more experience, so..."

"Jay, Jay, Jay," Jess said as if talking to a mildly disruptive five-year-old. "Vicky Taylor was, is, and always will be a skank. She's probably had more guys than you've had hot dinners and her pussy's probably so loose you'd need to stick a drainpipe up there to touch the fucking sides!"

The two of them couldn't help giggling at this mental image. When she could speak again, Jess continued; "so, ignore what Vicky 'slut for all seasons' Taylor said about you and just... do what comes naturally, so to speak."

Jake smiled at the poor joke. Jess continued further. "I can't believe my big brother has his dick in me and all he can think about is Vicky fucking Taylor!"

"I'm not," Jake said, defensively. "It's just... when people say nasty stuff about you, you kind of... listen to it."

Jess leaned up and kissed Jake again. "Don't," was all she said and lay down again.

Jake nodded and smiled at her. Then, slowly, he moved inside her.

Jess's eyes fluttered and she moaned. "Oh, shit! Oooh! Fuck!"

"You like that," Jake asked.

For a moment, Jess thought he was being insecure again, but one look at the shit-eating grin on his face quickly disabused her of that thought. "Me like," Jess grinned back at him.

"You want me to do it again?"

"And again and again and a-fucking-gain," Jess said. "Over and over. Forever. Fuck me, Jake. Fuck me now!"

Jake nodded and slid in and out of her, slowly, gently. She moaned. "Oh, fuck, so nice. God, I love it! I love it! Fuck! Yeah! Fuck! Oh, fuck me!"

"I am, baby sis," Jake said. "Fucking you, like you asked me to!"

"Mmm," Jess agreed. They kissed again. After a few moments, Jess broke the kiss off. "You can move faster, you know," she said. "I'm not a china doll! I won't break. I don't think," she added.

"As you command," Jake said in a poor imitation of the 1970's-era Cylons from Battlestar Galactica. Jess was about to giggle, but her giggles turned into gasps and then moans and then squeals as her brother suddenly began thrusting hard and fast.

"Oh, fuck, yeah! Fuck! Wow! Shit! Fuck! Yeah! Fucking pound me, Jay," Jess begged him between gasps and moans. "Fuck! Wow! Oh, fuck! I'm gonna cum, Jay! You're gonna make me fucking cum!"

As she said this, she came beneath him. Her entire body shook and vibrated as her orgasm tore through her. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck," was all she could gasp as she tried, desperately, to bring herself down from a natural high she could never have imagined.

Jake, meanwhile, was screwing his face up and trying hard to think about anything other than what he was doing. How the Vikings were having yet another insanely disappointing season. How all the internal angles on a triangle added up to 180°. How best to replace the spark-plugs on a...nope! Wasn't working. "Shit, shit, shit," he whispered to himself.

"What," Jess asked, still trying to calm down.

"I'm fucking close," Jake groaned. "I'm gonna cum! I can't help it! I'm gonna have to come out..."

"No!" Jess wailed. "Stay there! Fucking cum in me! I don't care! I'm on the pill! I won't get pregnant! Fucking cum in me!"

Jake stared at his sister. "You sure?"

"Yes," she screamed. "Do it! NOW!"

Jake did it now. He thrust in as far as he could go. "Fuck," he groaned, long and loud as he blasted his cum into his little sister.

"Oh, fuck," Jess wailed as another orgasm rolled right over the last one. "Oh, oh, oh! Yeah! Fuck!"

The two siblings gasped and moaned and kissed each other like their lives depended on it. Sweat poured off them, making them slick and hot. Jake, having slowly come down from his orgasm, thrust himself into her again and she groaned, louder.

"Fuck, yeah, Jay," she cried. "Fuck me! Fuck your baby sister! Fuck me like you mean it! I want to fuck you all night! Oh, shit!" Another, smaller, orgasm flowed through her and she bucked beneath him.

"I'm fucking you, little sister," Jake whispered back. "Fucking you over and over. Gonna fucking cum in you again. Gonna fill you up with big brother cum!"

"Oh, fuck, yeah," Jess moaned. "Do it! Fucking fill me to the brim!"

Jake started to move faster and harder, their sweaty bodies making it easier for him to thrust into her. The two of them moaned and groaned and kissed each other. Their sweaty faces left a salty, bitter taste in their mouths as they kissed, but neither of them cared.

All too soon, or so it seemed to him, Jake could feel himself getting close again. "Gonna cum soon, sis," he warned her.

"Do it! I'm so close," Jess gasped back. "Gonna cum in a moment! Gonna cum with you!"

Moments later, Jake pushed himself in as far as he could again and fired his cum deep inside her. This thrust and the cum blasting her insides sent Jess over the edge as well and the two of them screamed obscenities at each other; "Oh, fuck! Fuck! Cumming for you! Fuck! Fuck me! Fuck me! Shit! Fuck! Oh, fucking fuck! Yes! Oh, FUCK!"

Jake finally finished cumming inside his baby sister. Jess smiled at him. "I fucking love you," she whispered.

"I love you, too, Jess," he replied and kissed her nose.

Jess bit her lip, the universal sign to the Universe that she had something she needed to say that was probably an admission of lying or having done something she really shouldn't have.

"What is it," Jake sighed although, realistically, he thought he knew.

"You know I said I was on the pill," Jess said.

"You're not," Jake said in a matter-of-fact kind of way.

"No, I am," Jess insisted. "But...well... I kind of forget to take it sometimes."

"So, when did you last take it?"

"I can't remember for certain," Jess said. "Tuesday? Maybe? Monday for sure. I think. I'm pretty sure I had it on Monday."

"Not very clever, Jess," Jake admonished. The smile on his face let her know all was really OK. His softening dick slowly slipped out of her.

"I can get a morning after pill in the morning," Jess said.

"I've got a better idea," Jake said and, without warning, slid back down her body. He leaned forward and licked her pussy again.

"What! What the fuck! Oh, fuck! Wow!"

"What?" Jake asked. "You've never tasted yourself?"

"No!"

"You've missed out," Jake said simply and dove back in. He thrust his tongue as deep inside her as he could, searching, probing, finding the ropes of cum he had deposited inside her and scooping them out to swallow. Above him, his baby sister writhed and moaned and squeaked.

After about three hours of this (in reality, only a couple of minutes), Jake could find no more of his own deposits and, whilst her juices were still like nectar, he slowly disengaged his tongue from her pussy and slid back up her sweat-covered torso, kissing and nipping at her tummy, chest, breasts and nipples.

She giggled as he did this and put her hands in his hair. She pulled it, lightly (although not even a light pull of the hair is entirely without pain) and laughed to him; "get up here, you dickhead!"

"Dickhead," Jake said in mock disgust. "Dickhead? Oh, I like that! I go down on you, cleaning up after myself and I'm a dickhead?" He moved onto a fairly decent imitation of Gollum as he said "Oh, yes, precious. Very nice. Very nice indeed."

She laughed as she kissed him again. "My precious?" she asked him.

"Yesss! My...precious..." he came back in that gravelly voice that Andy Serkis did so well. "My... fucking... precious!"

That sent the two of them off laughing again.

When they stopped laughing, they kissed again. "I'm staying here tonight," Jess said.

"I'd kind of figured that," Jake answered. The two of them manhandled themselves under the duvet and held each other.

"I'm tired," Jess whispered and closed her eyes.

"I'm not, but you sleep," Jake told her. "I'll just lie here and watch you sleeping. All night." Jess nodded and was asleep in a few moments.

Jake watched her sleeping in his arms for maybe ten seconds before he too was out like a light.

A few hours later, Jess woke up, still naked in her brother's bed. Well, on the mattress on the floor, but it did for a bed, so... She smiled at him, sleeping next to her.

She admitted to herself, once more, that she loved him. Not like a sister and brother, but in a way that made her want him to be hers. Forever. It was a scary and, frankly, quite adult feeling, but she knew it was true and could only hope Jake felt the same way. He'd said he did, but words during sex aren't always the truth, at least, according to the soppy books she'd read.

She slid out of the bed for two reasons. One, she wanted to check on her phone, which was now several years old and had been second-hand when she'd managed to save up enough to buy it. She didn't expect to have any calls or texts, but you never knew.

Two, she needed to empty her bladder.

She grabbed the phone and went into the bathroom. As she vacated her innards, she went through the phone. It was a crappy old brick; one of those phones you used to actually make a call or send a text because it didn't have any smart technology in it. Having bought it, Jess had intentionally cracked the screen. Not much - it still worked, but it made the phone completely worthless, a fact which had royally fucked off her mother when she'd found it. With it being sol old and also being broken, it couldn't be sold for booze money.

Jess was surprised to see she had a voicemail and even more surprised to see it was from her mother.

"Hi," came the slurred half-pissed voice of her mother through the tinny speaker. "I've gone to a... uh.. a meeting. Yeah. I probably won't be home tonight. It's a late... uh.. Oh, fuck it - I don't need to explain myself to you! Get that lazy little shit to cook you something. See you tomorrow."

The voicemail ended abruptly. That was it. No niceties where that bitch was concerned and Jess was even more pissed off that the bitch had called Jake a "lazy little shit". "Don't you realise he fucking does everything around here, you selfish bitch," she muttered to the phone.

"Unlike you," she continued and - in her mind - she really gave her mother both barrels! "When did you last do anything beyond get fucked out of your face on booze and screw anyone with a dick who'll come near you? You stink of old booze and puke and your cunt's probably as dry as an old rock in the desert. You. Fucking. Bitch!"

"Jess? You alright?" Jake's voice from the other side of the door.

Jess sighed. In real life, of course, she couldn't say those things to her mother.

"I'm fine," she said, eventually. "Just a message from the bitch. I get so... ugh!" She stood up, flushed and washed her hands before opening the door.

"Wow," Jake said. "Fucking perfect, sis!"

"I'm naked. Of course I look perfect! I could be old and wrinkly and have saggy tits down to my belly-button and you'd think I was perfect if I was naked."

"Well, maybe," Jake said. "But you're young and soft and you have cute little tits that bounce when you breathe so, yeah. Perfect. Now," he added, "get that perfect little arse back in my bed. I'm gonna drain the old whistle and then I'm coming back!"

"To do what," Jess asked, her eyes glinting.

"Sleep," Jake said, honestly. "I'm fucking knackered!"

"I hope I'm responsible for that in some way," Jess said as she walked past him, intentionally wiggling her butt as she did so.

"Nah," Jake said with a grin and rushed into the bathroom, slamming the door shut before she could hit him.

"Jake, you fucking twat," she laughed through the door. "I'll get you for that!"

"Promises, promises," Jake called back.

Jess was almost to the bed when the doorbell rang. "Who? What?" Jess was confused. No-one came to their home!

The answer as to who, Jess decided, was simple. The bitch had lucked out for a change and had come home early. That was the only possible answer. Sighing, Jess threw on a dressing gown (like everything else, it was a little too small, but she could - just - pull it closed so that it wasn't too scandalous and at least it reached to mid-thigh) and went downstairs to let the bitch in.

But when she opened the door, it wasn't her mother. It was Janus And he was holding her necklace. "I fixed it," he said handing it over to her.

"Jan... I... thank you!" Jess was both impressed and a little teary. "How? How did you fix it?"

"It was not easy," Janus answered. "I found broken link and removed it. It was too broken and could not be fixed. But I managed to open different link and fix necklace. A little heat from cooker and opened link is fixed. Unless you look, you do not know."

Jess had to admit he was right. She threaded the entire chain through her hands and almost couldn't feel the damaged link even though she knew it was there. When she looked at the link itself she could tell it was slightly misshapen compared to the others, and yet it was so barely noticeable she could almost convince herself it was just her imagination.

"It's wonderful, Jan," she said. "My brother bought me this necklace. He was heartbroken when he thought I'd lost it."

"Brother bought necklace?" Janus seemed surprised. "This is necklace boy gives to girlfriend, usually. You are sure brother did not buy for girlfriend who dumped him so he gave to you?"

Jess smiled. "I'm sure," she said. She looked up at Jan, who was still standing on the doorstep. "Thanks, again, Jan," she said.

"It was no bother," Janus replied. "Think of it as payment for... before." Jan went a deep shade of red. Jess had a complexion of a similar colour.

"Thanks, I mean it," Jess said and leaned forward to kiss Jan on the lips. It was meant to be a light peck, nothing, insignificant. Yet, her dressing gown had other ideas.

Somehow, the bottom of the dressing gown snagged on an old golf umbrella stood in an old pot near the door and pulled. As Jess leaned in, the dressing gown came undone and she was suddenly exposing herself on her doorstep to the young man, and anyone else who happened to take a look.

Jan's reactions were almost superhuman. He pushed Jess back and pulled the dressing gown round as best he could, but with one bit still snagged on the umbrella, one breast simply couldn't be hidden. Jess pulled the dressing gown desperately, but to no avail.