The Broken Necklace & Other Stories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To help spare her blushes, Janus stepped inside, forcing Jess to take a step backwards. This managed to unsnag the dressing gown and she pulled it across her again. Janus, meanwhile, was stood directly in front of her, shielding her from any curious eyes outside. Being a gentleman, he turned away from her. Being a red-blooded male, he got a good look in first.

"It's OK," Jess said after a moment. "I'm covered up now."

Jan turned back around to face her. His excitement at what he had seen was fairly obvious around the crotch area. She handed him the necklace and turned around, moving her hair out of the way so that he could fix it back around her neck.

"I am sorry. That should not have happened."

"It was a mistake," Jess said in response. "And it wasn't your fault!"

"I still should not have looked," Janus said and there was a hint of pleading and sorrow in his voice as if he were about to beg for forgiveness.

"I'd probably have taken it badly if you hadn't," Jess replied. "Or am I that ugly to look at?" She stared him down. "Be very careful how you answer that," she warned.

"You are not ugly. Not at all. You are very beautiful." Janus was clearly honest in his reply to her.

"I guess that's good," Jess said. She simpered. "Would... would you like another look? A proper one, this time?"

Janus didn't speak, simply nodding his head.

"OK, then," Jess said and undid the limited knot in the belt. The dressing gown fell open once more, revealing her nudity beneath.

Janus stared at her and simply sucked in his breath. It was a fairly ugly sound, but neither of them really noticed. "Beautiful, as I said," Janus said again.

Jess smiled at him. "I want you again," she said and realised that this was true, though she hadn't even considered the idea a moment before. "Come upstairs with me."

"You are sure?" Janus seemed a little reluctant. "Earlier was not good."

"Not the first time, no," Jess admitted. "But you got better!" She smiled at him and took his hand. "So, yes," she continued, "I'm sure." She led him up the stairs.

Jess led Janus to her room. Jake's door was wide open but he wasn't in his room, so she assumed he was still in the bathroom. She said nothing as she led Janus inside her room and over to the mattress on her floor.

"You do not have bed?"

"No money," Jess answered, quickly. It was kind of true and helped her feel less embarrassed. Janus simply nodded in reply.

Slowly, Jess helped him remove his clothes. She stopped, every so often, to give him a quick kiss. Soon, the two of them were nude.

Jess lay down on the mattress and motioned for Janus to join her. At that exact moment, the toilet flushed. The look of panicked horror on Jan's face almost caused Jess to laugh at him!

"Who is here?"

"It's fine," Jess said. "It's just my brother, Jake."

"But... door is open!"

"So?"

Janus looked at her with wide eyes. "But... he will see you naked!"

"We've lived together all our lives," Jess replied. "We've seen each other naked before, you know." This also was true, although twenty-four hours previously it would not have been. Not since they had shared a bath as toddlers, anyway.

Janus still looked confused, but Jess pulled him down to her. When a naked girl pulls a naked boy down to her, he rarely tries to stop her and Janus did not do so either.

The two kissed for a moment before a noise came from the doorway. Janus turned to see Jake - as naked as the day he came into the world - leaning against the door-frame with an odd smile on his face.

"Please," Jake said, "don't stop on my account." As if to emphasise how much he was enjoying what he was seeing, he stroked his cock for a moment.

Janus turned to Jess and stared at her. The fact that the three of them were naked was strange enough as far as he was concerned, but the fact that neither sibling seemed to have an issue with it was even more so. He gulped. "You want to do this in front of your brother," he asked her.

"Why not," Jess replied. "We did it in front of yours."

Janus couldn't argue this point. Especially as Jess now grabbed the back of his head and pulled him down to kiss her. He was still concerned and stiff in his movements, but after a few moments he relaxed into the kiss and put all thoughts of being naked and getting ready to fuck Jess in front of her equally naked brother out of his mind.

"Now," Jess said, "fuck me. Fuck me, please. Fuck me good."

"I will try," Janus said.

"No," Jess said in a reasonable Yoda voice. "Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try."

"Then," Janus said, grinning, "I will do you!" He rotated his hips and plunged inside her.

"Oh, fuck, yes," Jess cried. "That's it! Do it! Oh, fuck! Fuck me, Jan! Fuck me!"

Jan increased his tempo."Yeah," Jess moaned. "Fuck me! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Yeah! That's it! So good! So hard! Fuck me, baby! Fuck me harder! Harder! Faster!"

Janus tried to comply. "Fucking you," he muttered. "Fucking you. Fucking you. Fucking you good."

"Yes," Jess cried out. "So good! You're so good! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh! Shit! You're making me cum! I'm going to fucking cum! So good! Oh, shit! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fucking hell! Oh, fuck, YEAH!" She squealed as her orgasm flowed through her.

"Going to cum soon," Janus cried out. "I cannot stop!"

"Don't you fucking dare stop," Jess cried in reply. "Do it! Fuck me! Cum in me! I want it! I want you to! Do it!"

"Not going to stop," Janus called out. "Going to cum. Going to...oh. Oh! Oh! AHH!" As his cock spewed his cum inside her another explosion - this time of random, perverse words in Polish - spewed from his mouth. Neither sibling could understand the words, but the meaning seemed fairly clear.

It took Janus a few moments to come down from his high. As he did so, his face was buried in Jessica's neck and he gasped, hard, against her skin. Finally, when he could trust himself to speak, he lifted his head again and kissed her.

"Thank you. So much," he said. "I hope was better second time around?"

Jess nodded. "Much better, Jan," she agreed. "And thank you, too."

Jan nodded back and then looked at her neck again. "Where is necklace," he asked her. "I put it on for you, but is missing."

"What? Fuck!" Jess was slightly irritated, although she knew it could not be far. She turned her head to look around.

"Found it," Jan said and pulled it out from underneath her neck. "It has broken again! Like in my house." Jan turned his head to face the doorway, where a still clearly aroused Jake was stood with his cock in his hand, stroking slowly. "You buy sister cheap necklace," he admonished Jake, jokingly. "If each time Jessica fucks it breaks, will not last very long I am thinking!"

Jake laughed. "I'll have to get a better one," he agreed.

Jan smiled in agreement. "In meantime, I will fix this one again." He turned to Jess with a sarcastic, sly look on his face. "Will be clear to me how often you are fucking if I am fixing necklace so often," he smirked.

The siblings laughed.

Ten minutes later, Jan had left, once again holding the necklace, and Jake had returned to his sister's room and was lying next to her on the mattress. "Is that what you couldn't tell me," he asked. "Embarrassed to say that the necklace broke whilst you were having sex?"

"I... thought I'd done something wrong," Jess admitted. "When I saw it there, on the pillow, after Jan and I had..."

"Fucked," Jake supplied.

"Yeah, that," Jess said. "I couldn't figure out what had happened."

"It's OK, I understand."

Jess looked at him, deeply, in the eyes. She took a deep breath. "I love you, Jay," she said. "Not... not like a sister. Like..."

Jake looked back at her. "I know," he said. "I love you, too. Like that." He kissed her and she kissed back and the words that they didn't have the vocabulary to say were exchanged in that kiss. That kiss told both of them everything they needed to know about how the other truly felt.

Jake rolled atop his sister and continued to kiss her, down her neck, the cleft between her breasts, her nipples, her stomach, the pelvic area and, finally, down to the cleft between her legs.

"No, Jay," Jess suddenly cried out. "I haven't cleaned up since... oh, FUCK!"

Jake made it clear that he didn't care about her not having cleaned up since, as he dove between her legs and buried his tongue deep within her. Again and again, he reached in with his tongue and removed every trace of Janus that he could find. Above him, Jess squealed in pleasure at what her beloved brother was doing for her.

"Shit! Fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck, Jay! You're...ahh! So fucking good at...oh... that! Oh, god! Oh, fuck! Oh. Oh! Ah! Ahh! Yeah! Yes! Oh, god! Oh, god! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Ah! Ahh! AHH! FUUUCK!!!" She screamed again as another orgasm flowed through her.

Finally, Jake could find no more traces of Janus inside his sister. The taste had been weird, even compared to when he had done it before and cleaned himself out of her, but he hadn't minded. Now she was clean, once more and that was good enough for him. He slid back up her luscious body and kissed her, deeply again.

"Oh, Jay," she moaned around him. "I do love you."

"I know," he said. The kisses became more passionate and he prepared to enter her again when, for the second time that evening, the doorbell rang again.

"Not a good time," Jake muttered.

"Could have been a few moments earlier," Jess said. "Surely that would have been worse?"

"No," Jake replied, "because then I could have fucking ignored them!"

The siblings smiled. Jake sighed, got up, grabbed his own dressing gown from behind his door as he passed and went downstairs. I wonder who the fuck it is now, he wondered. It can't be Janus - he's not had time to get home, let alone fix the necklace and come back again.

Jake realised he was correct a moment after opening the door. It was not Janus. Standing on the doorstep were two, female, police officers.

Three days later and the WPC with the cute arse and the bob haircut (one of the two who had been there the first time Jake had opened the door) and the older, male PC with the grey hair showing at the roots, indicating that he needed to hit the Just For Men again, finally left.

Jake and Jessie sat down on their sofa; and it was, now, their sofa. Jake pondered how his life had turned over the past few days.

Mum was dead. It still didn't seem real, even though it had been Jake himself who had done the official identification. He hadn't been able to convince himself of what the two WPC's that he had first met on his doorstep had told him until he saw the battered, bruised but still-recognisable face lying on the table in front him.

It was his mother, he had known it immediately. The strange mole on her neck had been the final proof. Jake looked at his mother, having confirmed officially that it was her, and saw bruises and cuts across her face. In a slightly detached way, he wondered what the hell his mother had done (or, though this was less likely, refused to do) in order to get someone to do... that.

The man who had been charged was, by all accounts, a stuck-up businessman from the capital, here on a business trip who thought he'd have a bit of fun whilst his wife was hundreds of miles away looking after the kiddies. Jake and Jess had been assured that he would probably not see the light of day as a free man for about fifteen, twenty years.

There had been tears - especially from Jess. And, Jake considered, it was entirely possible that some of them were genuine ones. It was their mother, after all.

Jess looked at him, now. "So," she asked, "what now?"

"Well," Jake sighed. "This place is ours, or will be when the insurance pull their finger out. That guy's company came back earlier, still asking for our silence and to keep them out of the papers. They offered a bit more, this time, so I took it like we agreed."

Jess nodded. They had, actually, agreed to take the previous figure that had been offered, so any more was just a bonus. "I don't want to stay here," she said.

"It's ours, Jess," Jake replied. "The mortgage will be gone and..."

"NO!" Jess slammed her fists on her knees. "Sorry," she continued, quieter again. "But I really don't want to stay here. This house. All the memories. All the puke! Do you really want to stay here with all that?"

Jake nodded. "I guess not," he agreed. "But it's not going to be worth much - not in this area, anyway."

"So? We don't need a lot of room," Jess countered. "We can get a little flat in one of the nicer bits of town. We'd be happy there, I promise." She kissed him.

"Okay," Jake said when the kiss was over. "Just the one bedroom, huh?"

"No," Jess replied, indignantly. "Two. At least two!"

"Oh," Jake said, a little crestfallen.

"Oh, don't be a prick," Jess said and kissed his nose. "The reason we need a second bedroom," she continued, "is because one day - hopefully not for a couple of years - we might need it. You know," she added when it was clear that comprehension still had not dawned on him, "for a third member of the family?"

"Oh. Ohhh!"

"Praise the Lord, he's not as thick as he looks," Jess cried out.

Jake punched her, playfully, on the shoulder. "You want to get working on that third member of the family," he asked, grinning and raising his eyebrows in a comically leery way.

"I said in a couple of years," Jess replied.

"I know," Jake agreed. "But I might need to keep practicing how to get them here. In case I forget. You know how 'thick' I can be!"

Jess giggled at him. "Your room or mine," she asked.