The Brookhaven Book Club - Pt. 03

Story Info
Alina and Poppy face their challenges.
8.4k words
4.79
8.1k
15

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PickFiction
PickFiction
1,431 Followers

The following is a work of fiction and all characters are 18 years or older.

This is the third installment of a four-part series revolving around The Brookhaven Book Club, a group of six ladies who meet monthly to discuss books, drink wine, and talk, i.e., gossip. One of the members decides the ladies might enjoy some daring adventures, getting naked or partially so and completing a challenge that could allow them to be seen. They all agree to do this, and each member fills out four cards describing challenges; the cards are put together and shuffled. Each member draws a card and has four weeks to complete the challenge, documenting what they've done along the way. At the next meeting, each will share what they've done.

This installment covers the adventures of two of the women--Alina and Poppy.

I hope you enjoy this and the future installments. Rating and commenting are appreciated.

*****

CHALLENGE #4 - Alina

Being a part of the book club was fun, and Alina enjoyed the brief discussions about the books, the wine, of course, but mostly the gossip. She could barely imagine the things that seemed to be going on all around her and wondered if there was anything about her life that could be the subject of gossip. Perhaps not yet, but if she did what was on the card she was holding, the possibility was certainly there.

Peer pressure could be unrelenting, and that's what Alina had felt at the meeting where the six had decided to, well, get at least partially naked somewhere they might be seen. She'd always been weak when it came to being just herself and avoiding or ignoring what others thought.

At five-foot-two and one-hundred-forty-two pounds, she'd felt no one would want to see her even partially naked. Her glasses did nothing to improve her self-image--she'd hated them since she'd started wearing them in junior high school. The only consolation was that, since she could then see the green board and her books much better, her grades improved. That wouldn't be helping her now, nearly twenty-five years later. She had been thinking about contact lenses, and this might spur her to action.

She read the card one more time, shaking her head as always. She was to go to a bar of her choosing and, being pleasant, talkative, and a bit flirty, strike up conversations with a man or men, and eventually get around to a theme where bets could be made regarding their knowledge of a subject of Alina's choosing--or their choosing if she felt daring. Stakes would be decided, finally coming to money versus clothing, or clothing versus clothing. The second aspect would be time, should she lose her clothing.

She knew the idea was for her to lose her clothing, at least topless, and she could see this competition going even further, but only if she allowed it, which, right now, she didn't plan to do. Her husband, Harvey, seemed to enjoy seeing her naked. They'd been married two years now, and she was enjoying the intimacy and exploring some new and fascinating things. Her only other experience with public nudity had been in college when she and seven dorm mates, all very drunk, had streaked from one dorm to another--in the snow.

She debated about telling Harvey and wondered what his reaction would be. She'd only known him three years--he'd taught her more about sex already than she'd thought existed. Maybe he'd be okay with her sharing views of her slightly chunky body with others.

As she thought about what the card said, she was surprised at how easily she was accepting public nudity, probably because of Harvey's words of admiration. Not that she was looking forward to it, but simply had to do it as part of her "dues" to the club. She was planning carefully and had a couple of things she needed to do. Number one was finding a bar. She'd checked with some friends, gotten some questioning looks, but had three or four possibilities.

The challenge had provided the impetus finally to get what she'd wanted for years--contact lenses. She had the exam and would have the lenses in a few days.

For some time, she had been selecting her meals very carefully, her goal being to lose fifteen pounds. Now, that seemed much more important. Coupled with that, she was visiting the gym almost daily, something she'd been doing for over two months. Alina was working a little harder now, though, and was beginning to feel the results, hoping that soon she'd be able to see the results as well.

When she'd started visiting the gym, Alina had determined that she'd document her progress so she'd have a visual record. With the challenge ahead of her, somehow that seemed more important, and she took time to appraise her progress, studying the photos she'd taken as objectively as she could. She wasn't completely satisfied but had to admit she could see progress.

Harvey was at work when she stood in front of the big mirror this time and slowly stripped off her clothing. At five-foot-two, she was never going to be a statuesque beauty no matter what she ate or how hard she worked out at the gym. She was short ... cute, but short. A bit of a fleshy roll at her waist that had nearly disappeared, one size larger in her jeans (from when she'd married Harvey), and the same bra size, although it was much snugger than it had been.

She stood there, naked, and wondered if soon she'd be the same in a bar in front of strangers. Actually, she had no intention of getting to that state. Whoever it was would have to be content with her bare breasts. She looked closer and decided they weren't that bad. Not huge, but proportional to her height, and she hoped they didn't shrink significantly when she lost weight. Harvey seemed to like them and enjoyed fondling them when... She smiled and shivered.

She took the picture and loaded it onto her computer, comparing it to the other three photos in the folder. She smiled at the obvious changes, not so much in weight yet, but in a certain trimness, she'd never seen before. She hoped Harvey would notice it too.

Alina had waited as long as she could to make the final preparations, scouting bars and finally settling on Bernie's, a small neighborhood bar, as inappropriate as that might sound. She realized that safety might be an issue, and she decided to talk to Bernie, explain what she had planned, and rely on his cooperation. He agreed to help, said he was anxious to see her topless, and, once she became involved with the men, he'd temporarily lock the door. He let her know that on Thursday, right after lunch, three regulars would be there, and she would enjoy meeting them. As she was ready to leave, Bernie gave her a final top to bottom look. And told her he could hardly wait. Since he was so anxious, obviously to see her as naked as possible, she had him agree to take pictures for her.

On Wednesday, she took her regular photo and recorded her weight. She smiled as she stepped off the scale. At one-hundred-twenty-three pounds, she'd more than met her goal, losing nineteen pounds. Standing naked in front of the mirror, she was even more pleased. She was well within the limits of the height/weight charts, and the weight she carried was nicely toned, the product of her diligence at the gym.

She took the picture, went to her computer, and compared it to the first one she had taken. Her heart began to beat a little faster. She could see what Harvey had been talking about last night when he stood for several minutes, looking at her naked body and telling her over and over how gorgeous she was before sharing fantastic sex with her.

For three weeks, Alina had been preparing herself for Thursday, but it had been more like a fantasy, images projected on the screen of her mind, and much like an erotic daydream of sorts. Thursday would be reality, flesh and blood men, anxious to see what she had just seen in the mirror. She had also attempted to decide on a subject where both she and the men could wager, and she would be able to shed enough clothing to satisfy her challenge. Tomorrow she would do it.

Still naked, she returned to the mirror and turned sideways. She nibbled her thumbnail as she looked. Once she had thought she had a bubble-butt, but looking at it now, she decided it looked fit. She bounced up and down a couple of times--there was no bounce to her butt. That caused her to smile. Even though the men tomorrow would not be seeing it, she was proud of it and how she had worked to get it that way. Even her legs seemed more trim than they had been. Maybe shorts tomorrow? Something to think about.

As she raised her eyes once more, her breasts came into view. They would be on view tomorrow. Backing out crossed her mind once again. She signed and hoped she wouldn't be trembling too badly when tomorrow happened. This bouncing back and forth between acceptance and terror was unnerving, and she wished tomorrow would finally arrive.

It did.

Harvey went to work as usual. She realized that would be the only usual part of her day. She was too nervous to even consider breakfast. She thought of the stories she'd read about women who were anxious to be seen naked. Somehow she couldn't picture herself fitting into those stories.

She did manage to have a cup of coffee, hoping the caffeine would energize her ... and make what was going to happen easier if such a thing were possible. She finally decided to doff her robe and dress.

She showered, put on just a little makeup, and began to dress. A pair of black panties, certainly not a thong, but ones that Harvey particularly liked were joined by a black bra with two rows of delicate lace. Unlike the panties, the bra would be seen. A Cincinnati Reds T-shirt to cover her top and a pair of workout shorts to cover the panties, along with a pair of crossfit shoes, completed her outfit.

She had plenty of time but couldn't force herself to sit and relax. She climbed in her car and checked to be sure she had her cellphone--Bernie would be taking the photos, per their prior arrangement. She drove carefully and was there before she knew it. A deep breath, and she went inside. As predicted, there were three men sitting at a table, talking and laughing, and enjoying their beer.

Bernie greeted her and took the camera.

"So, you're gonna do it, huh?"

Alina nodded as she took a deep breath.

"You look a little different, honey, and kind of good. The beer's on me," he said, handing one to Alina.

She turned and headed for the men.

"Hey there, you by yourself?"

She remembered that the card said she was to be friendly and flirty. She smiled.

"You bet? Mind if I join you guys?"

"Never say no to a pretty lady," one said and used his foot to push out a chair for her.

Still smiling, she sat down.

"I'm Andy," the chair-pusher said, extending his hand. She noted that Andy obviously shaved his head, not appearing old enough to be that bald.

She shook hands, expecting a hard squeeze, but he was very gentle.

"Joey," the dark curly-haired one with the full beard said, extending his hand.

She got the hard squeeze this time, attempting to return it as best she could.

"Trey," the third one volunteered.

He was a two-hand shaker but gentle too.

"I'm Alina," she said, looking from face to face. "Are you guys here every day?"

"Pretty much, but haven't seen you here before," Andy said, raising his eyebrows as he gave her chest a quick glance.

"And we wouldn't have forgotten you, honey," Joey assured her.

She laughed. "I enjoy afternoon compliments," she said, patting Joey's arm.

She had enjoyed flirting in college and hoped she could pull it off today.

"So, how is it you guys can be here in the afternoon?"

"We all do shift work at Higgins Manufacturing. My wife works during the day, Joey is divorced, and Trey is single, the lucky guy."

"And I'd guess you guys aren't used to seeing a woman here in the afternoon."

"Almost never happens," Joey assured her. "So, we're enjoying having you here with us today."

"Never been here before, but I'm enjoying you guys," Alina said, taking a big swig of her beer. She hadn't eaten anything all day, and the beer was having its effect.

"Super," Trey said. "You're a pretty lady, and we don't see too many of them in here any time."

"More compliments. I guess I'm a lucky lady," Alina said, giggling. She could see that the men enjoyed the giggle.

"I see your Reds shirt. You a big fan?" Joey was taking advantage of the shirt to eye her chest.

She grabbed hold of the shirt, stretching the Reds logo toward the men.

"Are there other teams?" She laughed.

"We're Cubbies fans here," Trey assured her.

"Ugh, the Cubs," she said, curling her lip.

"Well," Joey countered, "when's the last time the Reds won the series?"

Alina laughed.

"Even a blind pig finds an acorn once in a while," she teased.

"Now those are fighting words." Andy playfully shook his fist at her. "That 2016 team wasn't a blind pig."

"Pretty close," she tossed back.

"You know the Reds and Cubs are playing today, don't you?"

"Didn't know that, but too bad for the Cubbies."

"It's at Chicago."

"Just makes it twice too bad then."

Bernie appeared with a pitcher of beer and four glasses. Andy reached for his wallet.

"No, no," Bernie said. "On the house. I'm enjoying this lady whippin' your asses."

Alina wasn't sure she was whipping anyone's ass, but she sensed she was accomplishing what needed to be accomplished.

Andy filled four glasses and handed them around. Alina wasn't sure if she should drink more beer but decided she needed it just to stay even with the three.

"So, you think the Reds are gonna beat the Cubs today?" Trey was nodding his head.

"Yup," she replied, sticking out her chin.

"How sure?" Trey followed up.

"As sure as any true Reds fan would be."

Trey settled back in his chair as the other two looked his way.

"Sure enough to, um, maybe make a little bet? Say fifty bucks."

"Oh, so now the pressure's on, huh. Put up or shut up?"

"Well, fifty bucks isn't that much, but it might make the game more interesting."

"Have you guys looked at me?" That was a taunt if there ever was one. They'd been looking at her very carefully since she'd been there. She shivered just a mite at that thought since she knew they'd probably been mentally undressing her all that time. If they just knew where she was heading ...

"Um, lady--" Joey began.

"--I know, I know," Alina interrupted. "I'm not that naive."

All four of them laughed, and Alina took a long swallow of beer. She was beginning to feel a tiny bit tipsy, but it was a nice feeling, and she was enjoying it.

"What I meant was, I'm not even carrying a purse. Do I look like I have fifty bucks in my pockets?"

"You came in here for something, and nothing's free at Bernie's."

"A couple of bucks for a beer. Then I met you guys."

"Looks like you saved the couple of bucks, thanks to Bernie." Andy laughed.

"Too bad," Joey threw in. Would have been fun to have something riding on the game, provided you'd stay to watch it."

"Got nothing better to do," Alina quipped, "than to sit here drinking beer with three guys."

"Poor you," Trey said. "But maybe not all is lost if you're a real, die-hard Reds fan."

"Oh?"

"Are ya?"

She held the shirt out toward them again.

"Do you think a woman who doesn't give a shit would wear this shirt?" She wondered where that came from--probably the beer. She took another big swallow, then watched Joey refill her glass. She heard a small giggle escape her lips.

Things were about to go her way.

"So, how brave are you then, about the Reds?"

"Uh oh," she said, looking at each of the three in turn. "I think I know where this is going."

Trey laughed. "Well, you're the one who said, 'put up or shut up.' So ..."

"So," she parroted. "What am I putting up as if I don't know?"

"You sound like a smart lady. None of the three of us are rich--money comes hard at Higgin's. Fifty bucks is a chunk. I think the guys will go along with me, right?"

Two heads, still focused on Alina, nodded.

"Here ya go, pretty lady. Every inning the Reds score, we give you fifty bucks. Every inning the Cubs score, you shed a piece of clothing." Trey raised his eyebrows and tilted his head questioningly.

"So I'm supposed to possibly strip while an army of people come through the bar?" Alina shook her head. Her heart was beating faster as that moment seemed to be drawing closer.

"I'll lock the door till the game's over," Bernie volunteered and quickly did just that, anxious to get a chance to see a little more of Alina without having to risk fifty bucks.

Trey held his arms out to his side, palms up.

"See, that's taken care of."

"What time does the game start?" she questioned.

"I think at noon," Joey answered.

Alina glanced at the clock--it was nearly two. If the game had started at noon, they were probably into the sixth or seventh innings by now. If the Cubs scored in every inning, she'd still have her panties, and she might pick up some money too. It sounded perfect.

"Okay," she said, barely able to breathe as the reality of what she was doing struck her. A big breath. "It's a deal. Better get your wallets ready."

Trey extended his hand, and they shook. She wondered if he'd noticed how sweaty her palm was.

"Turn on the TV, Bernie," Andy called, and a light appeared on the big screen. The picture flickered, and there was Wrigley Field, with its familiar ivy-covered walls.

Alina watched the Cubs players heading onto the field, smiling as the Reds would have the first chance to score. Then, a cold chill enveloped her as the announcer said, "We're finally ready to get this game started after a nearly two-hour rain delay."

Rain delay? Started? Nine innings to go? She didn't have that many items of clothing. This could easily go far beyond what she had been imagining.

She turned to Bernie.

"You sure you want to keep that door locked for that long?"

"Honey, to see what I'm hoping to see, that's no problem."

Some straight talk from Bernie the Bartender that got right to the point. In so many words, he said he was hoping to see her naked.

"Could cost you guys a bunch of money," she ventured.

Trey laughed.

"Andy gets to see it at home, but Joey and me aren't so lucky. Plus, as far as I'm concerned, you're exactly what I picture as the perfect woman."

It was a nice compliment--she'd heard it from Harvey, but this was different. Very different. She wasn't sure it was helping, though, so she took another swallow of beer.

The first inning was uneventful, the Reds going down in order and the Cubs getting a single from the lead-off batter. Having a Cub on base made her nervous, but he didn't score.

Alina let out a yell when the Reds clean-up batter led off the second inning with a solo home run. She was fifty dollars richer. Bernie had a paper and was keeping track of the money. The other would be very simple to tally. The Cubs went down in order this time. Only seven more innings to go, but each time a Cub hitter swung his bat, her heart leaped. If he hit the ball, it was even worse.

The Cubs scored in the third and fourth innings, and Alina lost her shoes and bra. She worked to get it off so she could maintain her Reds T-shirt. While they didn't get to see her in the lacy black bra, the significant nipple-bumps on the front of the shirt more than made up for what they had missed.

In the fifth inning, the Reds scored twice, but the Cubs matched the two runs. She had another fifty dollars but had to decide what to shed. If she lost the shorts, she wouldn't be showing anything other than the cute black panties. The whole idea, though, was to get at least topless, and it was possible the Cubs wouldn't score again. She looked at the three and forced a smile.

PickFiction
PickFiction
1,431 Followers