The Brookhaven Book Club - Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took hold of the hem of the shirt and began lifting it. She suddenly stopped.

"Maybe it should be the shorts," she said, looking uncertain.

"The shirt is good for me," Trey said with enthusiasm.

"Yeah, but then you'll see ..."

"Your boobs," Joey said, smiling.

"Yeah." The shirt began its ascent again, this time not stopping until it was over her head and off.

"Holy shit!" Joey said.

"Better, huh?" She knew the beer in her empty stomach was at work, as some of the things she was saying weren't things she'd usually say.

"Way better," Andy confirmed.

With three--no, four men staring at her bare breasts, Alina had no idea what to do, so she took another big swallow of beer. She glanced at Bernie, who was taking photos with her camera. At least she'd have that.

But there were still four innings to go.

The sixth was scoreless.

In the seventh, both teams scored. Another fifty dollars, but her shorts joined the shirt and shoes on the table. She wasn't officially naked, but with only the small panties still on, she might as well have been. At least they were hidden from view when she sat at the table.

When the Cubs scored in the eighth, she found herself having trouble breathing. Another swig of her refilled glass of been. This hadn't been her plan, even though it had always lurked in the back of her mind as a possibility. Now it was here, and she wondered how she'd react. She could tease again as she'd done with the shirt, but ...

She stood, pushed the panties down her legs, bent to pick them up, wondering what kind of a view Bernie had gotten, and laid them on the table with her shoes, shorts, bra, and Reds T-shirt.

"Go ahead and look," she got out. "And then I'm going to sit down again."

"She just gets better and better," Trey said, actually looking her in the eye.

He got, "Amen, brother," from the other two.

They looked at her for long moments, smiling, before Andy said, "Score's tied. This could go to extra innings."

Alina swallowed hard. Extra innings? She'd be sitting here naked with the four men for how long? She looked up at the TV--the Reds were batting in the ninth. As their turn-at-bat progressed, her mind was processing what had happened and what was happening. She was in the first-time position of being naked in the presence of four strangers. At least they had been strangers when she'd come in. But, they were polite and not making nasty or suggestive comments now that she was naked. They were certainly looking at her, but if they'd been naked, she'd be looking at them. When she'd first pulled the T-shirt off, her nipples had been very erect. Now they'd returned to their relaxed mode.

She was naked. It didn't hurt. She realized that her ego was enjoying the subtle praise she'd been receiving. It wasn't at all like she'd imagined it to be.

As predicted by Andy, the game went to extra innings, two of them, to be exact.

Joey had said that it didn't seem fair. Alina had nothing more to lose, and they could still be out another fifty or maybe a hundred or more, depending.

"Maybe, if the Cubs score again, you could dance on the table," Andy suggested with a good-natured chuckle.

"No dancing," she replied as she wondered what that might be like. "That wasn't a part of the deal." But her mind was processing it nevertheless.

"I know, just kidding," he replied.

When the Reds scored in the top of the eleventh, she was fifty dollars richer. And when the Cubs didn't score, the game was over.

"Last look," she said as she pulled on her panties. The shorts were next. Smiling, she put on her shoes next, giving them a long last view of her boobs. Finally, the bra was on and then the T-shirt. Looking at the three, she said, "Told you the Reds were gonna win."

"Alina," Joey said, "I hate to see the Cubbies lose, but it's been a long time since I've enjoyed a baseball game as much as I did this one."

"Yeah," Trey added. "I pushed you a little, but you were a super good sport. I hope your afternoon wasn't too bad."

Each of the men held out a wad of money, and she gathered it up.

"Not at all," she confirmed, then related to them the challenge she was fulfilling from the book club and how they'd helped make it happen.

"No shit," Andy said. "Your club wants to meet here; they'd sure as hell be welcome, right Bernie?"

"I'll tell them," she laughed.

All three came around the table and gave her a warm hug.

"Thanks for making our day," Andy said, and it was confirmed by murmurs from the others.

Alina decided she wasn't too buzzed to drive home--the day's excitement seemed to have oxidized the alcohol.

Bernie handed her the phone then unlocked the door. Alina stepped aside to let three other men enter.

As she went out the door, she overheard, "What the hell was that about? I was peeking through the window."

She smiled.

Once in her car, she began to review the photos Bernie had taken. She discovered he'd also taken a few short videos, mostly of her removing items of clothing. There were plenty of pictures of her topless, then in the black panties, and finally naked. The videos included one of her bending over to pick up the pants. That displayed very clearly a part of her she was glad the other three didn't see.

She had done it and was anxious to share, both with Harvey and the club. She could hardly wait. Plus, she was two hundred dollars richer.

CHALLENGE #5 -- Poppy

Poppy Ritter had been married to Abraham for six years. Prior to that, she had been Redpop, a wild and unpredictable redhead--with lots of freckles. Marriage had calmed her considerably, but she had restless periods, where she longed to be unconventional. She generally fulfilled the longings by getting naked and chancing being seen that way. Success was, well, she hadn't really determined that.

Poppy had been the instigator of the Brookhaven Book Club challenge, and now she had the card with what she was to confront, a sort of dare. She was hopeful she hadn't drawn one of the four she had written, partly because she was fascinated by the idea of being surprised but also because her four had left no doubt about nudity and being seen.

It had been fun to stretch out the anticipation, but it was time to find out what she'd be doing. If there was planning involved, she'd need to get started. She held the card, flicking the edge with her finger. At the meeting where the cards were drawn, she pretended to read the card, but she wanted to save it for when she was alone. Time to look.

The following has been prearranged, so all you have to do is appear. Professor Alison Buchanan is expecting you at the Community Arts College. Check with her for an acceptable date using the name "Brookhaven" to identify yourself. You will be posing for a beginning art class and a special advanced class. When you arrive, the professor will give you the details of the posing. Good luck, and I hope you enjoy your challenge.

That answered one of her questions. If she was posing for an art class, she wouldn't be wearing an evening gown. She'd be naked, and she'd be seen. It wouldn't be the first time, but she was sure the exposure would be much more extended this time. She bit her lower lip. She had been Redpop and wild, but it was always with one person ... and they were as naked as she was. This would be different with extended exposure and multiple watchers. She wondered how she'd respond.

Abraham, Abe, she called him, had been her accomplice on a few of her adventures, and they had been observed at least once. He'd be interested in this one and how it would turn out. She had to smile as she thought of posing for probably eighteen and nineteen-year-olds. She was thirty-four, with large, pale breasts, broad hips, and very shapely legs. Along with those obvious attributes, her red hair, green eyes, and a scattering of freckles made her a fascinating beauty.

Abe knew about her challenge to the club, and he was curious about what she'd be doing. He'd read the cards Poppy had written and wondered if her challenge would be similar.

"Hey babe, did you find out what you're going to be doing?"

"Just read it a while ago," she answered.

"And?"

She shrugged, smiling at her husband.

"So, is someone going to get a view of those wonderful tits of yours?"

"Looks like it."

"Lucky them," he said, chuckling. "You showing anything else?"

She knew when Abe said, "anything," he really didn't mean "anything." He was referring to something very specific. She wasn't sure about that but had a fairly good idea.

"Wouldn't be too surprised. Will probably be up to the professor."

"Will we be getting a Venus of Urbano to hang in our bedroom?"

"Abe! You've never let on that you knew about art."

"I know about "naked," he said, "and that Venus is naked."

"To answer your question, I have no idea. But I'll check on it." The idea of having a naked portrait of herself hanging in their bedroom was appealing. Of course, the thought of having naked portraits of herself hanging in random dorm rooms was more titillating than appealing.

"So, someone has taken the time to arrange this. Who would have done that?"

"No idea. I guess I'll find out at the next meeting. I have the prof's cell number so I can get the details."

"Fire away, and let me know if I can help."

"Thanks, babe."

Poppy called the professor. She was thanked for being willing to pose, and Thursday at ten was the time, just two days away. There were no additional details on the phone--Professor Buchanan would fill her in on Thursday.

Abe gave her a big kiss.

"I'll be at my desk all day today if you need anything. I wish I could be there to watch the guys ogle those overwhelming knockers of yours," he said, winking at her.

"Overwhelming?" She said, giggling.

"Well, they nearly smothered me more than once, so yeah, overwhelming."

Poppy couldn't keep from laughing.

"Get to work. I'll have pictures for you this evening, I hope."

Another kiss and Abe was off to work.

Poppy showered. In a way, she was relieved that what she should wear wasn't an issue. She was sure that, once at the art class, she'd be wearing nothing. She applied just a tiny bit of makeup as she suspected Professor Buchanan might have her own ideas about that. Since it was warm, she wore shorts and a sleeveless blouse along with a pair of leather sandals she particularly liked.

It was a twenty-minute drive to the college, and Poppy took her time. She'd left plenty early and knew she'd be arriving long before the class was to begin. She hoped Professor Buchanan didn't have an early class. If that was the case, Poppy wasn't sure what she'd do to fill the time.

When she arrived at Sommerset Hall, the art building, she found the door locked. The card slot told her the college had increased their security. There was a small button with a sign that told her to ring the bell. She did.

The door opened, and a smiling face looked out through the crack.

"Are you Poppy Ritter?" she asked.

"Yes, I am."

"Alison said you'd probably be arriving about now." She opened the door and stepped aside, gesturing for Poppy to come in.

"Alison?"

"Yes, Professor Buchanan, but don't call her that. She goes by Alison. Let me take you to her office."

Ms. Bright Smile led her along a hallway and stopped by a door with Dr. Alison Buchanan lettered neatly on the frosted glass. She knocked and, hearing a "yes" from inside, opened the door.

"Poppy Ritter is here, Ali."

Even more informal.

"Wonderful, wonderful!" The door swung open. "So glad to meet you ... and so glad you're here," she added with a sly smile. "Thanks, Jerri."

She put her arm around Poppy's shoulders. "Come on in, and we can talk a while before the class begins. Alison, or Ali, led Poppy to a small couch along the back wall of the office, and they both sat.

She smiled at her guest and chuckled.

"I'm sure you're aware that this was, well, unusual, to say the least. The person who arranged it and shall remain unnamed gave me very few details. Can you fill me in?"

Poppy couldn't keep from laughing. "It's all my doing," she began. "I decided our book club, which is mostly tasting wine and chatting about, well, you can imagine, needed something to make it more exciting. There are six of us, and we're all very different in age, personality, and experience. I thought about it for a while and came up with the idea of, sort of, getting naked, or partially naked with the chance of being seen that way."

"This is more than a chance," Ali said, chuckling.

"That's kind of what I was hoping for. Each of us wrote out four cards with ideas for our 'adventure.' We put the cards together, and each drew one; whatever was on the card was their challenge. I drew this one."

"I was excited when I found out about it because we use nude models for this freshman-level course, but they're usually college students looking for a few extra dollars. It will be great for them to have a chance ..." She paused. "Don't take this the wrong way at all, but a chance to have a model that's maybe a touch more mature."

Poppy grinned.

"I'm thirty-four."

"That's just about the right 'touch more mature' that I'm looking for."

"So," Poppy said, a slight bit of nervousness in her voice. "What's going to happen?"

"Let me ask you, is this your first experience with anything like this.?"

"For 'like this,' I guess the answer would be yes. But, in college, there were a few times ..."

"Enough said. Basically, here's what will happen. You can leave your clothing here in the office and wear a robe to the studio where the students will be waiting. I have a very pale blue sash that we'll use as a drape. You're probably not aware of it, but the class is two hours long. We'll take a five-minute break every thirty minutes, so you'll get to stretch."

"I understood it was two classes."

"It is. We'll get some lunch between twelve and one o'clock, and I'll fill you in on the second class then. It's seniors and a little different than the first one. Oh, and I'll have sandwiches delivered for our lunch, or a salad if you prefer. Whichever one you choose, it will be delicious, trust me.

"Maybe I'll indulge myself," Poppy said, laughing. "How about a Ruben and some sweet tea?"

"Done. If you want to start undressing, I'll give Jerri the order."

Poppy hadn't thought about just undressing in front of someone, but she was thankful that the professor was female. Ali was probably in her forties, very attractive, and she wore a wedding ring too. She giggled to herself, wondering if hubby ever got to watch the naked modeling.

She was naked as Ali came around the desk.

"Well, the boys are going to enjoy sketching you," she said.

Poppy felt herself blushing.

"Sorry, I did that on purpose. But for someone with the aplomb you have, that flush is very appealing, and I may do it again, hopeful that some of the students will pick it up and include it in their work. And, by the way, feel free to talk with the students, ask them questions, etc. During the breaks, we can walk around and see what they're accomplishing."

"Wow, okay."

Poppy handed Ali her phone, donned the robe, and carried the blue sash, following Ali along the hall and around a corner before going through a door into a large, high-ceilinged room--a room full of twenty or twenty-five faces, all looking at her.

"Okay, you guys, this is the class you've all been waiting for, and because of that, grading is going to be tough ... very tough. Everyone get that?"

Nodding heads and murmurs of assent.

"This is Poppy, who has been kind enough to volunteer as a subject for the art today." She emphasized, "for the art today." You'll notice her red hair, her subtle skin tones, and a few freckles here and there. These will be a challenge for you, so take care with your work. The usual breaks every thirty minutes, so let's begin."

There was a small pedestal that stood about three feet above the level of the main floor. On it was a small stool that Poppy realized would be her perch. There were two steps that enabled her to reach the perch. Taking a deep breath, she unfastened the robe, slipped it off her shoulders, and handed it and the sash to Ali, who immediately stepped up beside Poppy and draped the sash carefully across her lap. She fussed with it for a few moments, then moved down the steps and away.

"No special lights today and no shadows, but if you'd like to experiment and let your imagination work, you're welcome to try." She moved close to Poppy. "If that stool gets too uncomfortable, or your back hurts, just call my name, and we'll take a break. Oh, I didn't mention it before, but you don't need to be a statue, and you need to move occasionally, but try to return to pretty much the same pose each time you move."

Ali began walking around the room, looking over shoulders, commenting occasionally, and asking a few questions.

Poppy moved her eyes, looking at each of the students who were intent on recreating her nude image. Ali had asked if she'd ever done anything like this before. She thought about a couple of skinny-dips and a streak or two, but as she sat almost perfectly still with perhaps twenty-five sets of eyes focused on her, she realized she really hadn't done anything like this before. It was a little different, basically, in the time she was bare. Her very exposed body was being carefully studied, not at close range as Abe did, but studied nevertheless. This wasn't about being naked and doing other things at the same time. This was about being carefully viewed.

Ali came past the pedestal and leaned in to whisper to Poppy.

"I think the guys are loving your tits, and stiff nipples make for a great picture." She grinned and walked away.

Poppy could feel the heat and color moving from her cheeks to her neck and probably down to the top of her breasts. She had been warned and wondered how many times it was going to happen. Plus, she could feel her nipples stiffening. The thought that others were watching them stiffen only made it worse. It was almost like Abe was doing what he usually did to them. As she thought of Abe and ... It was affecting her somewhere else too.

Thank goodness the first break came, and most of the students left the room as Poppy put on the robe. She was anxious to see some of the works in progress. Ali joined her, and they began walking around, looking at what had been accomplished. She was surprised that she could recognize herself in most of what had been done, and none of the work had her with a square head.

"My husband kidded me about this, wondering if we'd have a Venus of Urbano to hang in our bedroom." She chuckled as she looked at some of the works.

"Your husband must know a bit about art, then."

"Surprised the hell out of me."

"I'll introduce you to Trevor."

Poppy gave her a puzzled look.

"If you're happy with the pose, Trevor is the best bet to have a beautiful and complete portrait, probably not today, but he'll keep working till he's satisfied."

"So you mean I might really get one? We'd be willing to pay for it if it's not too much."

"We'll talk to Trevor after class."

Poppy was surprised that neither her butt nor her back seemed to be suffering from the protracted posing. She was beginning to enjoy watching the students watch her. She was sure there was some gawking at her large breasts, but most seemed intent on simply observing carefully so they could duplicate what they were seeing. When the two hours were nearly over, several of the students asked if they could take photos with their phones in order to have a reference to complete their work.

"Only if it's okay with poppy," Ali said, looking at her with raised eyebrows.

One word popped into Poppy's mind. Internet. It was something she hadn't considered.