The Brookhaven Book Club - Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I shouldn't have to say it, but--" Ali was trying to help.

"It's okay," Poppy interrupted. "They all look trustworthy."

"You heard her, guys, but make it quick." Poppy got a wink from Ali. "And Trevor, could you stay behind for a minute?"

The twelve-o'clock bell sounded, the students gathered their things, and soon the room was empty save for Trevor and the two ladies.

"May we see your work, Trevor?" Ali asked politely as Poppy pulled on her robe, wondering why Ali seemed to be asking permission.

"Sure," he answered, looking a bit nervous.

It certainly wasn't complete but was well on the way to being a beautiful and very life-like portrait of Poppy.

Ali smiled. "What do you think?" she asked Poppy.

"Trevor, well, that ... it looks like me."

"Thank you," he said shyly. "It still needs lots of work."

"When you're finished, my husband and I would like to buy it from you."

Trevor looked at her as if she'd spoken in a foreign language.

"You...would?

"Yes. My husband says it would be our Venus of Urbano."

"What's that?"

"I'll explain it to you tomorrow, Trevor," Ali said, chuckling.

He was looking at Poppy now, nibbling his lower lip.

"Don't be nervous, Trevor. We're all friends."

"Well," he began, still looking at Poppy, "standing this close, I can see details that are missing from what I've done. If you're going to buy it, it has to be the best."

Poppy watched him, almost able to read his mind.

"You have your phone, don't you?"

He held it up for her to see.

She unfastened the robe, and it dropped to the floor.

"Take some pictures so you'll have the details, and ..." Poppy's turn to pause. "I'm sure my husband would prefer not to have, well, a strategic part of me covered with sash."

"Oh," Trevor replied, fighting to keep his eyes on hers.

"You'd better take some photos of that too."

It couldn't be said that Poppy's legs were spread, but neither were they fully together. She stood still as Trevor took closeups of her face, shoulders, breasts, and stomach. Kneeing, he moved to her belly and that strategic place she knew Abe wanted seen. Her heart was beating rapidly as she watched Trevor, on his knees, taking photos of her bare pussy.

"This will be good, Ms. Poppy, I promise."

"Just Poppy is fine. I'm not that old."

"I can see that," Trevor replied, then blushed furiously as he realized how that sounded.

"I'll see the portrait when it's complete since it will be a big part of his grade," Ali said. "I'll notify you when it's ready."

Poppy stooped to gather her robe, chuckling as Trevor jumped backward away from her.

"I can't wait to see it," she said to encourage him.

The two women went to Ali's office, where they were greeted by a delicious aroma.

"My Rubin," Poppy called as she plopped onto the couch. She took the sandwich, unwrapped it, and took a big bite.

"Decadence," she said. "I should have ordered a salad."

Ali laughed as she took a fork full of her salad.

"Thanks for posing. I'm sure a lot of the kids were nervous ... probably never seen a naked woman before, particularly one who looks like you do."

"Too busy eating to blush," Poppy said, her mouth full.

They were silent for a few minutes as they polished off their food."

"Is this second session like the first?"

"Like it in that you'll be posing."

"Go on," Poppy said, suddenly nervous.

"This is a class that's offered every other year. It's called, um, erotic art."

Poppy's eyes widened. "Erotic?" She questioned.

"It's just you--no men involved."

"But there's more that you haven't told me, isn't there?"

Ali took a deep breath.

"I'm sure you've seen erotic pictures," Ali said, smiling.

That word came to mind again. Internet. Poppy shivered.

"That kind of posing?"

"It's only an hour with two different poses."

"What poses?"

"I pick them."

"How about telling me now, so I can wrap my brain around what I'll be doing."

"Sure. And there are no photos during this session except for the ones I take with your phone. First, I thought we'd take advantage of, well, how you look. Big boobs and nice butt. You'll be on hands and knees, legs spread a bit, facing partially away from the artists, only ten of them this time, and breasts swinging freely beneath you."

"Swinging?"

"Imagination."

Poppy was shaking her head.

"You'll never see these guys again," Ali assured her with a chuckle.

"This your standard pep-talk?"

"Sort of. Seriously, it's a pleasure to have a model like yourself. Some have been, well, not very model-y."

Poppy sighed. "Pose two?"

"I'll have some mercy," she said, "Some. I'll have a chair placed on the pedestal, and you can just sprawl, looking sexy, legs spread, of course. Kind of restful, yanno."

Poppy simply shook her head, working to picture it.

Back in the big room, Ali introduced Poppy again, who climbed onto the pedestal and began her posing. As she looked back at the artists, she smiled, thinking that if Abe were here and saw her this way, there'd be some very erotic poses right there on the pedestal.

If the first session had been different, this one was different with a capital "D." When she was young and naked, her breasts were very visible, but that important part, her womanhood, was mostly not seen except for an occasional half-second peek. Even in this morning's session, except for Trevor's photo, it had been the same. But now, particularly with her shaved, it was wide open and there for all to see. As she looked at the students looking at her, she was working to process what they were seeing, and she was sure that part of her was beginning to glisten.

She was finding it difficult to stay motionless on hands and knees. Each time she moved, it didn't take imagination to see her breasts swinging. The pose emphasized that, and she had to smile to herself.

The first segment ended, and Poppy looked at the chair, deciding how to look sexy. She quickly asked herself what Abe would like to see. She sat in the chair, one leg thrust forward, the other hanging over one of the arms. She put one arm over the chair's back, her other hand resting on her belly. She smiled, licking her lips as the ten students sketched. Sitting as she was and being watched, she was able to see her erect nipples and was sure she was glistening even more down below, making for some good artwork.

The bell rang, Poppy was in her robe, and her challenge was over. Walking back to Alison's office, she had to smile. She had started all this, and her challenge had been exactly what she was trying to create ... plus some. She was thirty-four and thought herself to be fairly "worldly," but this had been a little above and beyond. She had expected full nudity but not exposing her womanhood to a bunch of young strangers ... for an hour.

Alison thanked her again, telling her she'd be welcome to return anytime.

Poppy dressed and headed for her car, hoping she wouldn't meet any of the art students on the way.

Once inside, she began scanning the photos Alison had taken. There were pictures of her sitting demurely on her stool, and students could be seen watching her. She was surprised to see a photo of Trevor on his knees taking a photo of her pussy. The ones of her on hands and knees and sprawled in the chair were ... well, very explicit. She knew Abe would like them and wondered how they'd go over with the other five ladies. She'd certainly have no more secrets--at least physical secrets. She chuckled and was anxious for the sharing meeting.