The Brookhaven Book Club - Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another slide of her hand, and she bumped the leg of his boxers. IT had to be close now, and she wondered where it was hanging--on the right leg side or the left. She paused for a moment, unable to keep from tormenting herself. What would be Mark's response this time?

Long enough.

Another slide of her hand, and she knew the answer. As she bumped it, Mark flinched ever so slightly. She couldn't keep from smiling. This hadn't been on her card, but to hell with the card. This bit of reality was so much better and better for both of them based on his, well, lack of negative reaction. He was accepting what she was doing without questioning it.

There was only one thing left to do now. The card was forgotten--this was Lisbet unleashed.

She let loose of his leg and grasped his partial erection, noting how quickly it went from partial to full. It had been a while since she'd held onto a hard cock, its heat, and gentle throbbing bringing back memories. She could feel her own body reacting, her nipples hardening, the moisture gathering between her legs.

A couple of slow pumps and Mark flinched once more. He had made no move to stop her, and she guessed he had to be enjoying this, probably in more ways than one.

More gentle movements, but with the full erection and the tight shorts, it was getting more difficult. It would be a little awkward, but she had decided. Lis moved her left hand to the zipper of his shorts, fumbled for a few seconds, then lowered it to the bottom. She wondered what was going through his mind.

With the zipper down, she let loose of the very stiff cock and used both hands to spread the fly of his boxers. Using care, she took hold of the erection once more and maneuvered it out through the fly. It was directly in front of her face.

A quick selfie. Not exactly a selfie since there was someone else in the picture--or at least a portion of someone else.

She was debating, but she knew what had to happen. Mark was talking, and she had heard the signal ding several times. Were they leaving or entering? It didn't really matter, she thought as she licked the precum off the head. A very definite and delightful movement of his hips this time, a movement she'd experienced before.

Lis surrounded the head with her lips, sucked hard, then began sliding down his length. She slowed since she didn't need a loud gagging sound to announce her presence but delighted at the feeling of his length filling her mouth. The swollen head finally touched her throat--she relaxed, remembered, ignored her body's instincts, and pressed ahead until her nose was into his pubs. She stayed there for long moments until she needed to breathe.

Lis backed completely off, gave it a couple of strokes with her hand, then closed her mouth on it once more. As much as she was enjoying this, there were two of them involved. As she took it fully into her mouth one more time, Mark was attempting to talk to one of the customers. She stopped her movement, deciding that if he were talking, she'd be merciful and release him.

Her plan worked well for the next five minutes.

Mark had made no move to stop her, thank goodness, because not only was she enjoying it, but she had gotten several more very explicit selfies along the way. Her mind, heated by long-absent lust, was generating ideas that certainly weren't on the card Lis had drawn.

She was naturally very flexible, and she'd need it now. Mark was talking to a customer, so her mouth had released him, but her hand held his very wet cock tightly. She carefully pulled her legs beneath her, hoping she could stand under the counter without making any noise. It wasn't easy, but she carefully did it, thankful that she was still working out and flexible.

Mark was once again helping a customer operate the credit card reader when his eyes went wide. He stopped speaking, attempting to watch what the customer was doing as he felt his erection sliding into a warm, wet, and very inviting tube that he knew was a part of Lis's body. He slowly lowered one hand while smiling at the customer, feeling her butt pressed solidly against him. It was overwhelming, and he prayed he'd survive.

Lis grinned at the touch of his hand. She had never had feelings like this before. There were people talking just a few feet from her. Not quite public sex, but they were looking at Mark as she was sliding his erection deep inside her. That simple thought was heating her body beyond what she had imagined when she started her day.

She was moving slowly, sliding herself onto and then off his erection while he took care of business. But things were happening inside her, and she wondered how she would handle it when that happened. Silence would be difficult.

Lis listened as Mark checked out a customer, the fascinating little beeps sounding just above her head as she moved her hips back and forth, savoring the feeling. It was an almost leisurely pace if having amazing sex could ever be called leisurely. She stretched an arm to the floor and retrieved her phone, held it in front of her, aimed strategically, and took two photos. The group would enjoy them if she had the courage to share.

She heard the door signal once more and suddenly felt Mark's hands on her hips, pulling her against him. He groaned loudly as he began moving faster and faster, his cock driving in and out of her, the slapping of their bodies together and the quiet sloshing sound of him filling her over and over seeming to echo in the small space.

"Gonna come," she heard him groan, and she pressed harder against him, her own orgasm tearing through her body, the spasms causing her to cry out. She could feel Mark's cock pulsing inside her.

The door signal sounded, and Lis was surprised she could hear it through her post-orgasmic haze. She stilled immediately, the last remnants of Mark's orgasm still gently pulsing inside her.

"Just this sixpack," she heard.

"No problem," she heard Mark say and wondered if the customer was aware of his panting. More beeps. "Have a great evening."

"You too," she heard.

"Oh, I am," Mark replied, and Lis could "hear" the smile on his face as he thrust against her one last time.

When the signal bell finally sounded, Mark stepped backward, his softening erection sliding out of her.

"Are you okay?" he asked, helping her stand.

"I don't know. Was I okay?"

Mark looked at her, his grin surrounding her.

"I don't know what the hell to say, so I'll tell you I get off in twenty-five minutes," he said, looking at her very longingly.

"You got off in way less than twenty-five minutes," she said, raising her eyes to his.

"I know what you mean, and you know what I mean," he added, still panting.

"And?"

"Don't torment me."

"I just did, and you didn't complain about that," she said, chuckling.

Mark just shook his head, looking at her from head to toe.

"You torment me just standing there glistening like that... particularly now."

It was Lis's turn to nod.

"Let me hide you in the backroom and then take you to get your clothes. We can grab a bite to eat if you'd like to."

Lis enjoyed the hopeful look on his face.

"I'll compromise with you. I still need to complete my challenge. If you'll sneak me out the back door, I'll retrieve my clothes. They're in a locker at the mall. If you'd like to, come to the lot between the mall and the park." She gave him a big smile. "I am a little hungry, and I'll probably be chilled too. All I have there are shorts, a T-shirt, and flip flops." Another smile. "I'll get my key."

"I'll worry about you," he said, nibbling his lower lip. "You're... well...I mean... shit, I'm going to have a master's degree, and you've got me so I can't even speak coherently." He looked helpless.

Lis put her index finger to her lips, then to his. His kiss to her finger was gentle and... almost loving.

Before she melted, Lis opened the gate and ran to the front of the store, keeping her eye on the front door. She retrieved the key and was quickly behind the counter again. Mark grabbed her hand and led her into the back room, opened the back door, and stepped outside.

"All clear," he said. "I almost wish it weren't."

"Thanks for everything," she said. "See you at the mall." A kiss on his cheek, and she started across the street.

"Take care," he called after her and received a wave in return. "She's a dream," he murmured as he went back inside.

Lis's return trip was simple and uneventful, the darkness covering her movements. But it gave her time to think. To think about what had just happened. The very moment Mark had turned to face her and said, "Whoa, hello there," she'd felt a frisson of excitement unusual for her. Everything else had just built from that. It was amazing, like something that was meant to be. Before she knew it, she was back at the mall.

Moving carefully, she slipped through the side door and ducked behind a trash can as two men were standing close by, arguing about baseball.

How long? she wondered.

Thirty seconds turned into a minute. Lis gritted her teeth, a little surprised at how anxious she was to get back with Mark. She could just run to the locker, retrieve her meager clothing, be seen, and race outside, hoping that Mark would be there waiting.

She peeked around the container. They were still there, but they were facing away from her. She was tired of waiting, stood, and boldly walked to the locker. She unlocked it, holding her breath and waiting to hear that she had been spotted. Hearing nothing, she pulled her shorts on and stepped into the flip-flops. As she pulled the T-shirt over her head, she heard a voice.

"Hey lady, turn around so I can see them."

Her head snapped around, and she glared at the pair as she finished pulling the shirt on, surprised that they hadn't moved.

"Just thought I might get a peek at a good lookin' chick." He shrugged and then ignored her, restarting the argument.

She smiled and couldn't get to the parking lot quickly enough.

He was just pulling in, in the older car she had seen in the convenience store lot. She opened the door and climbed in, her heart pounding again.

"Thank God you're here." His look told her all she needed to know.

"You were worried about me?" A rhetorical question if there ever was one.

He looked at her until she smiled a guilty smile.

"You know I was, gorgeous lady. Now what?"

"Food?"

"And then?"

"Maybe we can do something that will let me take more pictures to share with the group."

Mark stared at her, smiling. "Were you taking pictures...?"

"A few." She chuckled, and so did he. "Your face wasn't in any of the really good ones."

Now Lis was trying to read his mind, but no matter what he was thinking, the way he looked at her was having its effect.

"I have food at my place," he ventured.

Lis nodded.

"Your car locked?" he asked.

"It is."

"Good, we can pick it up in the morning."

Lis's heart began to pound.

"I can follow you there," she volunteered.

"I'm not letting you out of my sight. You can't imagine what I went through the last time you disappeared."

It was a warm and tender kiss, but she knew she'd do better later. Plus, she was loving that he could barely keep his eyes off the significant nipple bumps that had formed on the T-shirt.

She was going to give whoever had written her card a big hug.

*****

THE MONTHLY MEETING

Lisbet was debating again, this time about what pictures to share with the group. The meeting was tomorrow, and she had to decide. She had the one with the jogger, a couple of her going through the park, even one of her crouched beside the car. Then there were the ones with Mark.

A couple of them were simply her, very naked, standing beside him, his arm around her shoulder, a big smile on his face. Most pictures of the two of them were NSFW and would be classified as pornographic. Her very explicit time with Mark wasn't part of the challenge, but she'd make the final decision tomorrow.

She could hardly wait to hear and see what the others had and did and have her own show and tell as well.

*****

Tomorrow was the day, and Gloria was anxious to see and hear. Her challenge had gone well, with one or two interesting extras. Although she had known the other ladies for a length of time, they didn't spend much time together, other than club time, and she wondered what they would think of her if she showed the pictures of her beneath the rack of clothing, giving a complete stranger a blowjob.

She was the oldest of the group and sort of the matriarch. At least she considered herself that--maybe she was wrong. Maybe the others had looked past the picture she had created of herself and could see what was there. The trophy wife of a very wealthy man whose only desire was that she remain his wife, she gave the impression of being very sophisticated and content with her position. If they hadn't already guessed, would the photo reveal the Gloria she had kept hidden from them? She'd decide tomorrow.

*****

Cecily checked her calendar. She had checked it three times, and it always told her the same thing--tomorrow was the meeting of the Brookhaven Book Club, except that it would have no resemblance in any way to previous meetings. And she was to be a part of making that true.

The flash drive with the pictures and the video lay on the table in front of her. Their contents were something that was beyond what her mind could conjure only weeks ago. It had just been words at that first meeting when Poppy had brought it up and, terror-stricken as she had been, she was determined to do whatever it took to maintain good relationships with the others in the club who had agreed to do what Poppy had suggested. There'd been a week of upset stomach and trembling, broken only when she sat to write out her four challenge cards.

The internet had been invaluable since she had no experience in things like this. And, after reading some stories and watching a few videos that caused her to blush repeatedly, she had filled out the cards, hoping she didn't draw one of her own when that time came. The meeting where cards were drawn had hammered her with the reality of what she had agreed to, and when she drew her card and read it, she thought she might run away to the north woods and hide.

But she had done it. And, if she could believe her husband, she had done it well. The six hundred and eighty dollars that had been stuffed in her thong and garter seemed to confirm it. She had performed in some kind of a fog, wondering who it was doing the things that were being done. Looking back, she decided this was a part of her that had been hidden for all these years, and the challenge had allowed it to surface. Although she still appeared to be as timid as before, she was determined to let the "other" Cecily out of its cage occasionally.

It had been a pretty standard "amateur night at the strip club" until the very end when she'd done the split, that she could see from the video, had exposed more of her than, even in her overly excited state, she'd imagined she'd expose. If the other five watched the video, they'd see it, and she would probably shrivel up and disappear into the carpet. What would they think of her?

*****

Annette was anxious. Part of it was nervousness about showing her pictures and sharing what she'd done. The other part was a growing desire to see what the others had done. Her challenge had seemed simple, and, in retrospect, it was simple. A bit of total nudity that she hadn't planned, but that seemed to make it more exciting. Standing there with Judy, the ten men gathered around touching and bumping while the photo was taken, certainly had made her heart and breathing accelerate. She had never experienced that previously. She had been thinking about what she might do in the future to, well, duplicate the feelings.

Still, she'd figure something.

*****

Alina hadn't planned on being totally naked, but that had happened. The three guys had all been polite and very attentive, and their compliments had made the whole thing that much easier. Poppy had given everyone a clean slate to write out the four challenges, only reminding them that they might randomly pick one of their own. It all depended on the challenge, but she knew that Poppy could be pretty wild. Lisbet was young and strikingly pretty and might have an interesting adventure to relate as well.

She wished she hadn't spread her legs quite as wide as she had when she bent over to pick up the panties since Bernie had the video going and what was recorded; was certainly X-rated. She wasn't sure the other ladies needed to see that, but she'd leave it in since it was a part of the challenge.

The other thing she was enjoying was that the Alina that was pictured and videoed was a different Alina from what she'd been a couple of months before. The challenge had forced her to focus on her eating and her workouts, with much better results than she'd have achieved otherwise.

She could hardly wait for tomorrow and what the others might reveal.

*****

Poppy stood in her bedroom, a big smile on her face as she looked at the "Venus de Poppy" portrait hanging on the wall directly above the bed. It was gorgeous, and Trevor had done an unbelievable job. He had fulfilled her instruction admirably, removing the sash and adding a very realistic view of her bare womanhood. It looked like it might be a large photograph rather than a painting. Abe was so impressed he had given an astonished Trevor one thousand dollars. They'd had the finished painting less than a week, but already she had often found Abe standing at the foot of the bed staring at the portrait. The challenge had been well worth it, at least for Abe.

The first class where she had posed had taken a minute or two to get used to but had been smooth and simple after that. When she had walked around looking at the artwork during one of the breaks, she had not been surprised to find the students staring at her breasts rather than her eyes. They were large, nicely formed, and didn't give any hints about her age. Thirty-four wasn't that old, but she enjoyed being taken for someone in their twenties.

The second session... She'd decided to show all the photos so the ladies would be seeing the whole Poppy. She planned to encourage the others to volunteer for Professor Buchanan's classes. Unfortunately, the erotic class was only available every other year.

Poppy had written four cards and wondered if any of them had been drawn. When each of the members described their challenge, the creator would reveal themselves. That would be a big part of the fun. It was challenging to climb into the other's minds, particularly with the differences in looks, personalities, and backgrounds.

Tomorrow would be a fascinating day.

*****

Poppy made sure everything was ready. Plenty of wine--the excellent brand they had enjoyed so much the last meeting--with six clean and polished glasses. She was using stemless glasses today since they'd hold a bit more volume and weren't as likely to tip. With what lay ahead of them, consumption might be a little heavier than usual. She'd moved her computer close to their seventy-five-inch TV so all photos would be seen very clearly. She wondered if there might be video as well.

She was pacing the floor in the living room when she saw Lisbet pull into the driveway.

"I hope you have more of that wine," Lis said as she came through the door. "That stuff was g-o-o-o-o-d."

Poppy laughed and pointed toward the table.

"Help yourself."

"I may need a lot of this before it's my turn," Lis said, chuckling, as she filled one of the glasses nearly to the rim and put it to her lips.

"Lis, you're supposed to sip it," Poppy said with a big laugh as she filled her glass.