The Brookhaven Book Club - Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hell, no. I'm sucking this wine down until I can hear the buzz."

"What's going on?" Cecily said as she came through the door, looking at the two ladies with the big glasses of wine.

"Cec, help yourself," Gloria said just before her eyes went wide. "Cecily, is that you?"

Cecily's cheeks turned bright pink. "I do look a little different, I guess."

Timid and demure Cecily, whose clothing could sometimes be described as "dowdy," was dressed in tight Lycra shorts, a stretchy bare-midriff top with tiny spaghetti straps, and flip-flops.

"Are you trying to ''out Lisbet me?' Lis asked, looking at Cec from head to foot. "What the hell happened, as if I can't guess.

"Yeah," she said quietly. "I guess this is Cecily 2.0."

"Mitch likes it, right?" Lis teased.

Cecily raised her eyebrows. "Me too."

"This is going to be one hell of an afternoon," Poppy laughed. "And here comes Gloria."

Gloria came through the front door like... well, Gloria. Well dressed and sophisticated, her blond hair coiffed properly for a trophy wife, she looked just as she always did--except for the sly smile on her face.

"So, we have to share?" she said to Poppy.

"Even you have to share," Poppy replied, laughing.

"Wait a minute," Gloria said. "I see Lisbet standing there with you. Who's that at the table pouring wine?"

"It's just me," Cecily said, turning to face them, blushing once more. Her aura was undoubtedly changing, but it was still a work-in-progress.

"I'm anxious to hear what you have to say." Gloria was nodding her head.

"Me too," Cecily said, attempting to deflect the attention from herself.

"The A-team is here," Annette yelled as she and Alina came in. "And is that the good wine?"

The two new arrivals made a beeline to the table, and each poured a glass of wine.

The six ladies stood and talked, laughing nervously until Poppy got things going.

"We're here to share each of our adventures, and I can hardly wait to hear what each of you have to say... and show," she laughed. "I have the computer hooked to the big TV so we'll be able to see things clearly.

"Let me make a suggestion. Just looking at Cecily, I'm dying to know what caused this change in... well, how she looks, for starters. I'd like to see and hear from her first."

A chorus of agreement from the other five.

Cecily stood, clutching a flash drive tightly in one hand. She looked from face to face before she began, apparently gathering herself for what she would say and what the others would see.

"My challenge involved an amateur night at the strip club in Brighton. Who created that one?"

Poppy raised her hand.

"Evil," Cecily said, "but very neat handwriting."

They all laughed as they began to imagine what they were about to see. Cecily performing a striptease act? Already, it was beyond what they had thought four weeks ago when they drew the cards.

"I talked to Mitch, and he agreed to help by taking pictures and... videoing the whole thing. Just having him there was great, and... well, you'll see."

She handed the flash drive to Poppy, who went to her computer. Then the show began.

As they watched the video, there were occasional comments of, "whoa," and, "holy shit," and, "you're a bitchin' babe," from Lis.

"All of you should look away now," Cecily cautioned as the video showed her beginning the final split. Her face was bright red, of course.

"Have you considered becoming a pro?" Annette asked when the video ended. There were a couple of "hell yes's" to emphasize the comment.

"It sure brought out something in me that I didn't know was there."

"Is Mitch getting the benefit of the new you?" Gloria asked with a chuckle.

Cecily was still very red, but she was determined to continue the change to version 2.0. "Both of us are getting the benefit," she said with a big smile.

"Well, in that outfit, we see what we've been missing... but Mitch probably hasn't," Annette teased. "And don't lose that blushing. It's very appealing on you."

"Un, well, thanks," Cecily said, still very pink.

"Seriously," Lis said. "None of us had any idea of what was hiding under what you usually wear. You've surprised us for sure. And, as Annette said, dressed like you are today, we can see the change. Yea, for the challenge."

They all applauded.

"Poppy, go ahead," Gloria suggested. "You're the hostess."

"No big changes a la Cecily, but my challenge worked out well. I posed at the art school, and I wonder who created that one."

Annette raised her hand. "I've known Professor Buchanan for years, and we've talked about how she's always looking for someone interesting to pose for her classes. I decided all six of us are 'interesting,' right? And, for posing, it's perfect that Poppy drew that one.

"Before I say anything, follow me." She stood and led them down the hallway to the main bedroom.

"Poppy!" Annette exclaimed. "Did that come from the challenge?"

"From the challenge and Trevor. He's a very talented young artist."

"And that's quite a pose. I guess we're all going to know a lot more about each other's private parts after today," Gloria said.

A few more comments, suggestions about contacting Trevor, and thoughts about posing for Professor Buchanan, and they headed back to the computer and the TV to see Poppy's pictures.

The first pictures were fairly tame, with Poppy posing as they'd seen in the portrait. Then there was the photo of Trevor, on his knees, taking a photo of her pussy. There were a few speculative comments about how Trevor was using that photo now that the portrait was complete, accompanied by laughter. More laughter when Poppy admitted that Trevor had taken several other pictures of her as well, at least initially to be used for the portrait.

The photos of Poppy posing for the second class brought a few fairly raw comments, particularly since Professor Buchanan had taken the liberty of using the phone's zoom feature to zero in on that private place not often seen. As someone had suggested, they were getting to see and know each other much more intimately than previously.

"So, Abe, a bunch of kids, and the five of us are privileged to get a clear view of your pussy, huh?" Lis said with a chuckle.

"The content of our meetings has certainly changed," Alina quipped.

"Oh, no," Gloria said. "Once we're done with the pictures, we start on the book." Groans followed by laughter.

"Since you're eager to talk, why don't you share with us, Gloria?"

"I can do that," she said, handing her flash drive to Poppy. "No video from me, so kind of boring. My challenge involved going to a clothing store..." She paused, waiting for someone to claim the challenge

Alina raised her hand.

Poppy clicked through the pictures of Gloria, the first ones from the changing room.

"Gloria, what is that colorful thing I see on the back of the woman with red hair and glasses?" Poppy asked, laughing.

"A whim from a while ago. Pretty spectacular, huh?" A chuckle from Gloria.

She took a moment to explain that she had a friend taking the photos.

"Must be a, um, close friend," Alina said, chuckling.

Gloria simply smiled. "Keep going," she prompted.

The next photo had the ladies asking questions.

"That's you, under the rack with your hooters hanging," Lis said.

"Thanks for that vivid description, Lis, but bring up the next picture while I run and hide."

All eyes were on the screen as the next picture popped into focus.

"What's that in your mouth, Gloria, and whose is it?"

"We all know what it is, but even I don't knowwho it is, except for the guy who snatched the blouse when I dropped it." Chuckling, Gloria had actually feigned leaving the room.

"So, you rewarded his bad behavior by giving him a blowjob?"

"Yeah, and it worked. I got the blouse back."

"I'm more interested in the blowjob," Lis said, chuckling again.

"Well, we're all sharing things that are surprising each other. I'm a little unpredictable on occasion, and just so you know, Bern is aware of it and approves wholeheartedly."

"Wow, love that Bern, right, " Poppy said.

Then there were the photos of the two women in the changing room, both naked, with a man visible occasionally. Gloria explained that situation and added that there were probably fireworks between Sandra and Andre soon after the photos were taken. She added that, after hearing the story of her challenge, Sandra might want to join the club.

"A new member might be fun, and it sounds like she might have some good ideas for her four cards."

A few more pictures, and Poppy said, "Time for the A-team."

"Who's first?" Alina asked.

"I'll go," Annette said, handing her memory stick to Poppy. "My challenge involved going to the Bighorn Hotel. Who'll claim that?"

Cecily raised her hand.

"I thought this was going to be straightforward and simple. Wrong!" She nodded to Poppy to start the pictures.

A couple of topless selfies, then the picture on the balcony the lady in the black dress and white apron had taken. She related going down the stairs and through the hallway... and meeting Tom.

They saw a few pictures from inside the hotel room and finally one of both Annette and Judy naked.

"There we go," Gloria said. "I thought we might miss the good parts.

Next came the photo with Judy holding Tom's cock."

"Why isn't that you hanging onto it?" Lis asked, laughing.

"I wasn't invited."

The next was the photo of the three of them, Tom's erection pointing straight at the camera.

"You may not have been invited, but I'm sure your nakedness helped create that implement pointing straight at us."

"Yeah, and what did Claus say about that one?"

"He said his is bigger, so no big deal."

Lots of laughter followed that remark.

Then came the photo of the ten men gathered around the two naked women."

"A few pats on the butt getting that picture taken?" Lis asked.

"I suppose, but... but I enjoyed it."

"Only two more," Poppy said. "You're next, Alina, and then you, Lis."

"Mine involved a bar," Alina began. "Whose is that?"

Cecily raised her hand--the second of her challenges drawn. There were several comments regarding that.

Alina detailed her chatting with the men mixed with some flirting, noting that it had been a long time since she'd done that... and she'd enjoyed it. Then the bet, her thinking there'd only be three or four innings remaining only to find the game was just beginning. Bernie, the bartender, had taken a number of pictures, along with the short videos, as Alina progressively moved toward nudity. The video of her bending to pick up her panties brought the expected response.

"One more pussy in full view," Lis laughed. "That's three. Can we play that one in slow motion?"

Alina blushed and admitted she'd had no plans to be naked, but once there, with the men being polite and considerate, it was exciting.

"Okay, Lis. Last, but I'm sure not least."

Lis's smile told them the last statement was probably very true. She mentioned the convenience store, and Gloria claimed the challenge.

The usual procedure of handing the flash drive to Poppy. A few pictures of her crouched beside the car and moving through the park.

"That's my new friend, Karla. We're meeting next week for her first naked run. She's well, becoming a good friend." Lis chuckled.

Then the picture of Lis and Mark standing together. For the first time, Cecily had a comment.

"Lis, that's a good-looking guy."

"That's an understatement," Gloria added.

The next photo was Lis, under the counter, and Mark's legs.

"Now we start the porn," she chuckled.

"As was asked before, of someone else, what's that in your mouth?"

Without an answer, Poppy went to the next photo.

"Oh, my God, Lis. You didn't."

"Good looking guy, and yes I did... and yes I am."

"A connection, then?"

"Yup. He's finishing his master's in astrophysics, and we've had a couple more dates. Gloria, come here."

Gloria got a firm hug from the smiling Lis. "Thanks for writing that challenge. Hell of a way to meet a fantastic guy," Lis added.

"And give us a view of pussy number four. Gloria, we missed yours and only had a marginal view of yours, Annette." Poppy shook her head. "I still have eighteen cards stashed in my desk," she teased. "Could have another drawing."

They all laughed, but none of them voiced a no. In fact, all agreed emphatically that it had been exciting and enlightening, too. Several had learned things about themselves that might create changes in their lives.

"What do you say, ladies? Do we draw again or think about it for a week?"

"I'll supply the wine," Gloria volunteered. "So, next week at my place?"

Five heads nodded nervously.