The Brothel Lure

Story Info
Quick fuck turns into nightmare.
3k words
3.53
21k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rozetta
Rozetta
5 Followers

*Bob approaches the house and rings the intercom*

"Hello my name is Bob, is this the brothel that I've been hearing about?"

*Mistress answers the intercom, feigning innocence and curiosity*

"Why, hello there, Bob. I'm not sure what you've heard, but this is a private residence. However, I do have a penchant for entertaining guests. Why don't you come in and we can discuss your interests further?"

*Bob hesitates but decides to enter the house. The door unlocks and opens automatically*

**The interior of the house is opulent and tastefully decorated, giving no indication of the hidden dungeon or traps. Mistress greets Bob in the foyer, wearing an elegant gown that accentuates her seductive figure.**

"Welcome, Bob. I'm the Mistress of this house. Please, make yourself comfortable. Would you like a drink?"

*Bob eyes Mistress suspiciously, but decides to accept her hospitality*

"Yeah, sure. A whiskey, neat."

*Mistress pours the whiskey and hands it to Bob with a sly smile*

"Here you go. Now, tell me, Bob, what exactly were you looking for when you rang my intercom?"

*Bob, trying to keep his guard up, responds*

"Well, I heard this was a place where people come to, uh, have a good time. You know, with beautiful women."

*Mistress chuckles, her eyes twinkling with mischief*

"Oh, I see. Well, I suppose I can't blame you for being curious. However, I must admit that the activities that take place here are a bit... unconventional. Are you sure you're up for it?"

*Bob, feeling a challenge, smirks*

"I'm the one with the biggest dick around here and I can handle anything you throw at me, Mistress. Just try me."

*Mistress raises an eyebrow and smirks, amused by Bob's arrogance and bravado*

"Oh, really? Such confidence. Well, Bob, if you insist on being the one in control, perhaps we can play a little game. You like games, don't you?"

*Bob, still feeling cocky, nods*

"Yeah, sure. Bring it on."

*Mistress walks over to a nearby table and retrieves a small remote control*

"Alright, then. Let's see how well you can navigate my house. If you can find me in one of the hidden rooms, I'll submit to you and your... impressive manhood. But if I find you first, you'll have to do whatever I say. Do you accept these terms?"

*Bob, unable to resist a challenge and eager to dominate Mistress, agrees*

"Deal. You won't know what hit you."

*Mistress presses a button on the remote, and the house begins to transform. Walls shift, doors appear and disappear, and the once luxurious home now resembles a labyrinth.*

"Good luck, Bob. May the best... person win."

*As Bob begins to explore the house, Mistress activates the traps, ready to ensnare her prey and teach him a lesson in humility and submission.*

*As Bob navigates the labyrinthine house, he becomes increasingly frustrated by the seemingly endless doors and hallways. Unbeknownst to him, Mistress is watching his progress through hidden cameras, smirking at his growing impatience.*

**Bob opens yet another door, only to find a room filled with mirrors. He cautiously enters, admiring his reflection as he searches for an exit.**

*Meanwhile, Mistress deviously activates the feminization trap in the room. The mirrored walls begin to shift, closing in around Bob. He notices the change and tries to escape, but it's too late.*

**Bob stumbles and falls into the trap, landing on a padded surface. Before he can react, mechanical arms emerge and start dressing him in sexy female attire. He struggles against the restraints, but to no avail.**

"Let me go! What the hell is happening?!" Bob shouts, panicked and confused.

*Once the transformation is complete, Bob is gagged, handcuffed, and placed in a chastity cage. The floor beneath him opens up, dropping him into a prison cell.*

*Mistress enters the cell, smirking at the sight of her newly feminized captive*

"Well, well, it seems I found you first, Bob. I hope you're ready to uphold your end of the deal. Remember, you agreed to do whatever I say."

*Mistress holds up a tape measure with a devious grin*

"Now, let's see how well your 'impressive manhood' measures up when it's locked away."

*She measures the chastity cage, making sure Bob can see the significant difference in size compared to his previous boasting.*

"Quite a change, isn't it, Bob? But don't worry, I have some other ways to make you feel... pretty."

*Mistress takes sheer, oily stockings and slowly slides them up Bob's legs. He feels a strange mix of humiliation and helplessness as the silky fabric hugs his skin.*

"Now, for the finishing touch," Mistress says, producing an open-mouth gag. She fastens it securely around Bob's head, ensuring his mouth remains open and vulnerable. "Perfect. You look absolutely stunning, my dear."

*With Bob fully feminized and restrained, Mistress circles him, admiring her handiwork*

"Now, let's discuss your new role in this house. You'll be serving me and my guests in any way I see fit. And you'll learn to love every moment of it. Do you understand?"

*Bob's eyes flash with defiance, but he knows he's in no position to resist. He defiantly shakes his head side to side, his mouth forced open by the gag.*

*Mistress chuckles at Bob's futile defiance, then walks over to a nearby cabinet and retrieves a strapon. She expertly straps it on and admires her new accessory.*

"Now, Bob, I think it's time to remind you who's in charge here."

*She holds up the tape measure again, this time measuring the length and girth of her strapon. It's significantly larger than Bob's caged manhood, and she makes sure he sees the difference.*

"Remember what you said earlier about being the one with the biggest... well, it seems the tables have turned."

*Mistress stands before Bob, her powerful presence and imposing strapon making it clear that she is now the dominant force in the room.*

"You have a choice, Bob. Submit to me willingly, or continue to resist and face the consequences. The choice is yours, but I can assure you that submission will be much more... pleasurable."

*Bob's eyes dart between the strapon and Mistress's stern gaze. He's never felt so powerless and humiliated, but he knows that resistance will only lead to further suffering. He hesitates, unsure of what to do next.*

*Bob, fueled by anger and humiliation, manages to tear the stockings apart. Mistress watches with a raised eyebrow, seemingly unbothered by his act of defiance.*

"You're only making this harder on yourself, Bob," Mistress warns, her voice calm and cold.

*Mistress leaves the room briefly, returning with another pair of stockings. These are even more sheer, more oily, and completely indestructible.*

"Since you didn't seem to appreciate the last pair, let's try these. They're specially designed to be impossible to remove or destroy. I think you'll find them... suitable."

*With a smirk, Mistress slides the new stockings up Bob's legs. He feels the fabric's slick texture and, despite his anger, can't deny the sensation is oddly alluring. The stockings fit snugly, clinging to his legs like a second skin.*

"Now, Bob, let's try this again. Will you submit to me, or will you continue to resist and face the consequences?"

*Bob, feeling increasingly helpless, glares at Mistress. He knows that continued defiance will only bring more pain and humiliation, but he struggles with the idea of submitting to her dominance.*

*Mistress watches with amusement as Bob futilely attempts to destroy the indestructible stockings. The slippery texture prevents him from getting a grip, and the sensation of the fabric against his skin causes an unexpected feminine pleasure to build within him.*

"Oh, Bob, haven't you learned yet? Resistance is futile. You're only making it more enjoyable for me to watch you struggle."

*As Bob murmurs his continued defiance, Mistress shakes her head, both amused and slightly exasperated*

"Very well. I suppose I must find another way to teach you the importance of submission."

*She walks behind Bob, her footsteps echoing in the small cell. He can't see what she's doing, but he hears the faint sound of a drawer opening and the rustle of objects being moved.*

*When Mistress reappears in front of him, she's holding a small, remote-controlled vibrating device. She shows it to Bob, a wicked grin on her face.*

"Perhaps some pleasure mixed with your pain will help you see the error of your ways."

*Before Bob can react, Mistress expertly positions the device against the chastity cage. She activates it, and a low, powerful hum fills the room. Bob feels the vibrations against his caged manhood, both tantalizing and tormenting him.*

"Now, Bob, let's see how long you can resist the pleasures I have to offer."

*Bob's face twists in a mixture of frustration and confusion as the vibrating device sends waves of pleasure through his restrained manhood. He's never experienced anything like this before, and the combination of pleasure and pain is disorienting.*

*Mistress watches him intently, her eyes gleaming with satisfaction*

"Remember, Bob, all you have to do is submit to me, and this torment can end."

*As the vibrations intensify, Bob struggles to maintain his defiance. He grits his teeth and clenches his fists, determined not to give in. But as the pleasure and humiliation build, he begins to question his resolve.*

*Mistress leans in close, her breath warm against his ear*

"What's the matter, Bob? Can't handle the pleasure? It's only going to get more intense, you know. You could make it all stop if you just submit to me."

*Bob's breathing becomes ragged as he fights against the overwhelming sensations. The idea of submitting to Mistress becomes more and more tempting, but he can't bring himself to let go of his pride just yet.*

*With a knowing smirk, Mistress increases the intensity of the vibrations one last time, pushing Bob to the brink. Will he finally submit, or continue to resist and endure his torment?*

*Mistress, sensing that Bob is on the verge of breaking, decides to take things a step further. She starts caressing and kissing his body, her soft touch sending shivers down his spine. She presses her body against his, adding another layer of seductive temptation to the mix.*

*Bob's resistance falters as he struggles to process the overwhelming sensations coursing through him. He desperately tries to hold onto his defiance, but Mistress's expert touch is making it increasingly difficult.*

"Now, Bob," Mistress whispers, her lips brushing against his ear, "you can end this torment at any moment. All you have to do is submit to me, and I'll give you the release you so desperately crave."

*Bob's mind races, torn between his pride and the desire for relief. Mistress's touch, combined with the relentless vibrations, pushes him to the brink of surrender. His resolve is crumbling, but will he finally give in and submit to Mistress?*

Despite the mounting feminine pleasure and Mistress's relentless seduction, Bob clings to his stubborn defiance. His voice muffled by the gag, he insists, "I'm the man! Nobody makes me submit!"

*Mistress raises an eyebrow, clearly impressed by Bob's resilience but also more determined than ever to break him*

"Very well, Bob. If you still believe you can resist me, let's see how you handle this."

*She increases the intensity of the vibrating device, pushing Bob's limits even further. At the same time, Mistress begins to gently nibble and suck on his earlobe, her hot breath teasing his skin.*

*Bob's body trembles under the onslaught of pleasure, but he desperately tries to hold onto his defiance. Mistress watches him closely, intrigued by his stubbornness but confident in her ability to eventually break him down*

"How much more can you take, Bob?" Mistress taunts. "You know that all it takes is a simple word, a single act of submission, and all this torment will end."

*As Mistress continues her relentless torment, Bob finally reaches his breaking point. Unable to withstand the overwhelming sensations any longer, he submits to her dominance.*

"I... I submit," he murmurs weakly through the gag, his eyes filled with a mixture of defeat and desperation.

*Mistress smirks, pleased with her victory but unwilling to grant Bob the release he so desperately craves.*

"Ah, there it is. You finally realized your place, didn't you, Bob?" Mistress taunts.

"But submitting to me doesn't guarantee you the relief you seek. I have other plans for you."

*With that, Mistress turns off the vibrating device, leaving Bob's body aching for release. She steps back, admiring her handiwork as the feminine arousal continues to build within him.*

"You'll learn, Bob, that your pleasure is now entirely in my hands," Mistress says, her voice cold and commanding. "And I decide when -- or if -- you'll ever find relief."

*With a final, satisfied glance, Mistress leaves Bob alone in the cell, his body still trembling from the intense, unfulfilled arousal. As the feminine sensations continue to grow, Bob realizes the true extent of Mistress's control over him, and he's left to wonder what other torments she has in store.*

*As Bob is left alone in the cell, his senses become hyper-focused on the sensations of the feminine attire enveloping his body. The sheer, oily stockings cling to his legs, and the lingering scent of Mistress's perfume fills his nostrils. With each passing moment, the feminine sensations become more and more intense, amplifying his arousal tenfold.*

*Unable to escape the relentless arousal, Bob's mind begins to race with unexpected feminine desires. He finds himself fantasizing about being penetrated, surrendering to the pleasure of submission in a way he never thought possible. The vivid images that fill his mind are both shocking and undeniably arousing.*

*As time wears on, Bob's thoughts become increasingly consumed by these newfound desires. The line between his masculine pride and the growing allure of submission and feminine pleasure begins to blur. Unbeknownst to him, Mistress's plan to break him down and reshape him into the perfect submissive is already taking effect.*

*Bob, now teetering on the edge of a new world of submission and pleasure, is left to ponder his future under Mistress's control, and whether he'll ever be able to resist the intoxicating pull of his newfound desires.*

*Mistress decides that Bob's transformation is far from complete, and she calls a trusted female friend to join her in pushing him further into submission. Her friend, also an experienced dominatrix, arrives at the house, eager to participate in the process.*

*Both women don their strapons and enter Bob's cell, exuding confidence and dominance. Bob, already overwhelmed by his newfound feminine desires, can't help but feel a mix of fear and arousal at the sight of them.*

"Meet my friend," Mistress says, gesturing to her companion. "She's here to help me ensure you truly understand the meaning of submission."

*Bob's eyes widen as he takes in the sight of the two powerful women, each wielding a formidable strapon. He realizes that his torment is far from over, and he can't help but wonder what other humiliations they have in store for him.*

*As Mistress and her friend approach, Bob's racing thoughts become even more consumed by the fantasies of submission and penetration that have haunted him since his confinement. The line between his former masculine pride and his growing desire for feminine submission continues to blur, leaving him more vulnerable than ever to the women's advances.*

*Mistress and her friend stand imposingly in front of Bob, their strapons emphasizing their dominance over him. They exchange a knowing glance before addressing their captive.*

"Bob, it's time for you to experience a new level of submission," Mistress announces, her voice cold and commanding. "One that will leave no doubt about your place in this world."

*Her friend adds, a wicked grin on her face, "You'll learn to crave our control, Bob. You won't be able to resist us."

*With that, Mistress and her friend begin to explore Bob's body, their hands roaming over his sensitive, stocking-clad skin. The sensation heightens his arousal, further blurring the line between fear and desire.*

*Bob's heart races, and he can't deny the feelings that are stirring within him. The combination of his intense arousal and his captors' relentless domination pushes him closer and closer to the edge, until he can no longer distinguish between his former pride and his growing need for submission.*

*As Mistress and her friend take their positions, Bob instinctively tenses his muscles, trying to resist the impending penetration. Mistress places the tip of her strapon against his rear entrance, applying pressure, but finds it difficult to penetrate his clenched muscles. Bob's stubbornness and resistance remain, even in the face of his growing desires.*

*Recognizing Bob's defiance, Mistress's friend seizes the opportunity to catch him off guard. She quickly pushes her strapon into his open mouth, forcing it down his throat. The sudden intrusion causes Bob's body to involuntarily relax, and his anal muscles loosen in response to the surprise.*

*Mistress takes advantage of Bob's momentary vulnerability and pushes her strapon into him, finally penetrating his rear entrance. A mix of pain and pleasure washes over Bob as the two women begin to take control of his body, asserting their dominance in a way he's never experienced before.*

*Mistress pushes her strapon halfway in, pausing to taunt Bob, who is now experiencing a level of vulnerability he's never known before. "So, what's the alpha man going to do now?" she mocks, her voice dripping with disdain.*

Determined to show some semblance of defiance, Bob replies, "I'll push this strapon out with my anal muscles."

Mistress smirks and says, "Oh, really?" Without warning, she thrusts the strapon all the way in, forcing Bob to gasp from the sudden intrusion. "I don't think so," she adds, her voice cold and confident.

*Mistress and her friend begin to rhythmically pound Bob, taking turns thrusting their strapons into him. The relentless assault on his senses leaves him breathless, his body aching for release. As the women continue their domination, Bob's resistance crumbles further, making it harder for him to cling to his former pride and defiance.*

*With each passing moment, Bob is drawn deeper into the world of submission and surrender. The powerful sensations force him to confront his new reality -- one where he is no longer in control. As Mistress and her friend expertly break down his defenses, Bob can't help but wonder what his future holds under their dominance.*

To be continued...

Rozetta
Rozetta
5 Followers