The Brothel Receptionist Pt. 01

Story Info
Brothel receptionist to working girl...a hypnotic tale.
2.1k words
4.41
12.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright Mr. Matthews, you are booked for a handjob and humiliation play on the 15th at 8:00pm. I'll put it on your card. Anything else I can do for you? Great. Have a nice day, and see you soon."

I hung up the phone, and typed in the booking, attaching it to Ella's work schedule. I heard loud heels coming from the hallway, and looked up to see one of my coworkers approaching my desk.

"How's the day been Penny? Any interesting requests?"

Bonnie was in her psychology masters program, and had quite the interest in the perversions of man.

"Sorry to disappoint, but just the usual. Blowjobs, foot stuff, femdom, comic character roleplay, um...there was one gentleman interested in feeding a gal grapes like a servant to an ancient empress. Got any togas?"

Bonnie smiles and giggles. "If my schedule wasn't full till April, I'd ask for that one! It's nice to have my regulars, but they usually want the same routine." Her eyes dart to the clock on the wall. "I should get back to my room. Need to lay down some plastic sheets for my next session. Thanks for the talk Penny!"

I never really needed to say much, just listen.

When i started working at Vixenhaus, I was told to pick a nickname for the safety of the brothel. While I was fumbling about it, Bonnie said "Moneypenny! like in those Bond flicks. Perfect for a sexy secretary like you!"

That one stuck. It felt nice to be included.

I had been working at Vixenhaus for four months now. I had been looking for a job to work while finishing my business degree, but had a very spotty job record. I stumbled upon the position through a vague ad, and took my chances.

It sounds exciting, doesn't it? The receptionist at a brothel?

I can tell you that besides the fun stories, seeing gorgeous lingerie daily, and the intriguing requests, it actually gets pretty routine and boring. I sit at my desk, wait for the phone to ring, file papers, and manage bookeeping. I greet clients. It's all fairly standard.

That's until I met Felix.

He didn't call to book ahead, he was recommended by a friend. He walked in at around 7 on a Thursday. It was usually one of our quieter nights. The next appointment wasn't for another 45 minutes.

"Hi there. Did you have an appointment with Crystal? I'm afraid you're a bit early. Could i get you anything to drink while you wait?" I asked.

"Oh, I haven't booked anything yet. I wanted to see the place in person before I called. Wanted to see it it's as good as Darius said...you might know him-"

I flip through the names I know...Darius. Regular. Always requests Stella.

"Oh, yes of course. He's very polite. We don't exactly advertise our address, so I assumed- apologies. What can I help you with, Mr..."

As far as looks go, he wasn't stereotypically handsome, overly muscular, or had any striking physicality, but the moment he made full eye contact with me, I felt myself lose focus for a moment, and my lips part without thinking.

"Felix. Just Felix. And you?"

"Penny. Welcome. What kind of services were you interested in? I can show you a menu and pricing..."

"Do you offer services Penny?"

My cheeks felt bright red "Oh, no. I'm just the receptionist here." I shook my head a little and pulled out a service guide.

"So here's our list of-"

"No no, I don't think that's necessary," Felix interrupts.

"Which one of the girls here is the most...open minded? Bold personality, good communicator?" He asks.

"Oh! Well..."

No one ever asks for a type of girl. Just for cup sizes and hair colors. It caught me off guard.

"Bonnie is one of our best. She's pretty booked though. You'd have to pay a premium for her." I reply, looking him up and down. He was dressed nicely(describe dress)-looked like he worked in an office setting.

"I do need to know what service you want though for pricing purposes."

"Well Penny, I'm a very private person, and I rather negoitate it with the service provider. Does this Bonnie have a work phone?"

"Oh, uh, yes. Here you are..." I scribble down her number from her work schedule on the back of a business card, double checking the numbers.

"Here you are. Anything else I can help you with?"

"That'll be all. Thank you Penny."

...

Whatever he was paying Bonnie must have been quite a sum. She asked me to move some of her bookings around for Felix.

He was coming in weekly. Every Thursday at 8. Bonnie usually talked to me about all of her clients, but he never came up.

One day while she was chatting at my desk, I asked,

"So what's the deal with that Felix guy? He's very polite. Friendly. Doesn't scream typical perv in any way. What's his deal?"

Bonnie raises an eyebrow. " Wouldn't you like to know! Sorry babes, it's confidential." she says with a wink.

"What? you tell me about your other clients all the time. What makes him so exclusive?"

"I'm not supposed to share this either, but he gives me a pretty good tip to not talk about his sessions. With anyone. Even the other gals here."

"So he's into something really fucked up or really weird then, yeah?"

"I can't tell ya! What I do recommend though, Penny darling, is that you check your social bias about men that pay for sex. I'm taking sociology this semester."

She flashes me a grin, then struts away back into her 'office', making sure to flash her cute new underwear through her sheer robe.

...

This goes on for a few weeks more. Felix always greets me, asks about my day, Bonnie fetches him, then he heads out the door with a cheeky grin.

Today was when I acted very unprofessional.

Felix came early, and while he's sitting quietly, I broke the silence. "So what is it?"

"Pardon?"

"What do you come here for? I know it's personal, but even the guy who asks to be peed on while wearing latex can talk to me about his service requests."

Felix chuckles. "Of course it bothers you."

"I just have a healthy curiosity."

"Let's just say it's something you wouldn't do, even if I paid you."

"Bonnie does it."

"And Bonnie can, because she can make sex, work. A handjob carries the same weight for her, as you answering the phone."

I'm left speechless for a moment.

"It's not a bad thing. In fact, it means you'll enjoy sex more. It simply doesn't work well for what I seek."

I'm dying to know, but catch that he won't budge. "It wasn't my place to ask. I apologize-"

"Such a shame though. You have the exact look I like." he interrupts. I couldn't tell if I was flattered by the compliment, or insulted by the objectification. Was he playing games with my head?

"Oh. Thank you...I guess." I pause.

"But you're just a receptionist...I know," he says nonchalantly, messing with his watch.

"No one has ever asked more from me." Did I really just show interest in his offer?

"Hmm. Alright. I'll tell you what. I'll give you a taste of what I ask for, but it's easier shown than explained. When are you done with work?"

"Midnight." I reply.

"If you're still interested, come to this address after. I promise to pay you well for your time. I'm sure Bonnie's told you." With a smirk, he grabs a business card from the front of my desk, writes it down, and hands it to me.

He then turns around to exit. "Wait. You have a session with Bonnie. In 10 minutes...".

"Cancel it. I'll still pay her."

What did I just get myself into?

...

Felix briefly stands up and goes to his room. He returns with an envelope and places it on the table. "You may not know working girl protocol, but I won't take advantage of your naivety. Check it."

I was a little insulted that he thought I wouldn't know given my job, but he wasn't wrong. I picked up the envelope and took a look. This is what Bonnie was making? No wonder she fit him in her schedule.

"Are you ready to begin then, Penny?"

"Yes."

"And you understand that anything you don't want to do, that I tell you to do, you have full power to stop, even under trance?"

"Yes."

"Good. Let's begin."

He had me sit up straight on the couch and pulled up a chair to face me, and sat down. He pulled out a pocket watch and started to swing it back and forth. "Focus your eyes on the watch. You'll start to notice yourself getting nice and relaxed. It's harder to keep your eyes closed, to sit up straight. You're feeling so so sleepy..."

I was feeling sleepy. I wanted nothing more than to shut my eyes and let my body sink into my seat.

"Counting down from ten, I will snap my fingers and say 'sleep'. Once I do, you will close your eyes, let your body drop, and fall into a deep trance. Do you understand?"

I nod and reply "yes".

He counts down from ten, and as soon as he snapped his fingers, I was under.

When I open my eyes, I'm kneeling on the floor, completely naked.

"Good girl" he says. I instinctually cover myself with my hands. I blush, and look down at myself in confusion "I was just...over there and...I was..." I see a trail of my clothes from the couch to where I'm sitting.

"You have a beautiful body Penny. And you seemed to be enjoying yourself," he smirks.

I'm suddenly very aware of the wetness between my legs, and the cold air on my nipples. I was getting aroused by this.

"But I can't remember taking my-"

"Which means you like this."

"Why would I like not remembering undressing myself in front of a strange man? You did this!"

"No Penny, you did."

"What?"

"Bonnie always remembers what happens in our sessions. For her, it's work. Roleplay. Your mind wouldn't have processed my suggestions this well if you didn't like it."

I open my mouth to refute, but not a word comes out.

"And *that* is priceless. That right there. It's not your body being naked that interests me. It's your bare desires. I want your fantasies. I want to know what truly makes you aroused, exposed. Exposed to me."

I was hot with shame and embarrassment. Kneeling naked while he told me that this is what *I* craved. I kept trying to argue, but in the back of my mind, while I would not admit it, I found all of his comments to be true.

"I'll give you the opportunity to prove me wrong Penny. I'm going to put you under trance again, and ask you to do something that would likely be out of your comfort zone. If it isn't desirable, you'll snap out of it. Are you ready?"

I nod, my head full of pride. It won't work this time. I'll probably snap out of it.

Felix snaps his fingers "Sleep."

...

I wake up again, blinking twice as the light hits my eyes. My left hand is between my legs, and I'm coming, moaning like a whore. It was a powerful orgasm. It takes me a few seconds to realize what had happened.

"You made me-"

"I suggested, you touch yourself. Make yourself feel good. It was so lovely to watch. Notice how you didn't snap out of it? I think you like someone else having dominion over your behavior."

I was astounded. "No, I just...well I haven't tried it before..."

That orgasm was incredible. What did he say to me that got me to come that hard? I keep my composure the best I can.

"I don't usually like masturbating."

"You like it when you're doing it for someone else's pleasure."

"France concedes. Can I get dressed now?" I shift the subject.

"You may. Thank you for playing with me Penny."

I pull the thong I borrowed back on and clasp my bra.

"That was just a taste of what I enjoy. Could I book another session with you Penny? You've been such a treat," he asks.

"Wouldn't you rather do this with Bonnie? She's a professional."

"No, I want you. Cancel my upcoming appointment with her. I want you here next week, same time. Are you willing?"

"Yes, I'm willing."

"Thank you Penny. I look forward to it."

I finish getting dressed and slide my shoes on. Once Felix shuts the door behind me, I walk to my car, clinging onto the white envelope.

I just became a working girl.