The Brothers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But it's Saturday."

"And?"

"I have never seen him in town on a Saturday."

"I don't remember you being such a townie. As I recall, most of your Saturdays are spent either farming or going to livestock auctions depending on which Saturday of the month it is."

"Still. You don't think he followed you?"

"I think he was getting lunch. Why do you care?"

"He just completely killed your mood. It's whatever. Come on, let's go by and see Drew."

"Dad said he is growing a mullet, is he really?"

"It's fucking awesome!" he laughed.

He took me out to see our friend Drew and we hung out there until past dinner time, laughing and catching up. Drew's mullet was not awesome.

Finally, around 6, I told Jake I needed to head home, spend some time with my dad. On the way, he got upset with me. "How could you not tell me like right off that bat that they were getting a divorce? Like, good morning Jake, guess what happened last night? That is huge news!"

"Yeah, it's just kind of... I don't know. It was an off night and this morning was so... I wanted to forget for a minute."

"Shit, that's her car. She's here. Should I come in?"

"If you want to, you are always welcome, you know that."

"You think they are fighting?"

"No idea, but I know I came to spend time with my dad. You comin?"

"Ugh. Nah, but call me. Ok? And I will come get you if you need to crash again."

"Later asshole," I smiled, getting out of his truck and going in. Gen was there, standing in front of my dad and I looked around. "Where are the boys?"

"Monica's," she snapped coldly.

I looked at dad. "You ok? Everything cool?"

"Fine Ally Cat, we were just talking."

"Ok. I will be in my room. Holler if you need me."

Gen made a disgusted noise and I hesitated, then just went back to my room. I laid back on my bed with a sigh, feeling stressed. This was all my fault, but should I really feel bad? I got up and went to my desk, opening my laptop. My phone buzzed and I opened the text from the unknown number.

'Have a good day?'

I was guessing it had to be Jason since I had given him my number.

'I did,' I replied. Then, 'How did you know I was home?'

'Was outside when the truck went by both times' .... 'You alright?'

'Fine I guess. Feel a little third wheel right now.'

'Want to meet at the pond? Promise to keep my crazy brother away.'

'Maybe in a while, want to talk to my dad when she leaves.'

'You looked beautiful today, it was nice seeing you laughing and smiling.'

'Hah, liar! I look awful, I just saw myself in the mirror and my hair looks like a homeless person.'

'Messy buns are cute and trendy.'

'Messy buns, not bird nests after a hurricane.'

'I thought you looked stunning. Maybe it was the smile.'

I didn't reply, I checked my email and looked at a few things online for a while. Until I heard yelling out front. I slipped out of my room and eased down the hall.

"...know damn well that everything was great until she showed her face here again! She tries to be divisive! She tries to pit you against me every single time!" Gen was yelling.

"That's enough!" dad said angrily. "I am tired of you always saying she is manipulating me! You think I don't have eyes, Gen? Only one person in this house manipulates and it's not her! You have never once just tried accepting her for who she is!"

"It's called love when you want someone to be better than they are!"

"No, Gen. You don't want her to be better than she is, she is perfect. You want her to be more like you. You treat her like who she is isn't good enough. And this isn't about her! This is about you and me! Stop trying to put this on her shoulders!"

"Admit things were fine before she came home!"

"I was just putting up with you and not making waves. All she did was point out the obvious. Gen, I am done with this argument. You need to just go."

"No! This is my house too no matter what you or that little bitch says! I have lived here and paid into this place and I already have a lawyer seeing to making you move so the boys have a home!"

I stormed out, furious. "Who the hell do you think you are to try and take this house from us?!? Gramp and Gram had this house built when mom was a baby! She grew up here! I grew up here! You have NO right to it at all! Just because he let you live here a few years doesn't mean you have any right to our family home! I will see you in hell before I let you take my moms house!" I screamed.

Dad jumped up and pulled me into a hug. "No one is taking anything, she is bluffing. She knows she can't do any such thing, your mother left you everything. Look at me, she's not taking your moms house."

"I am the one who has been taking care of this house, paying for repairs!" Gen started in.

"Bullshit!" I screamed. "Daddy takes care of the house, not you. All you do is play dress up! Try to relive your 'glory days' with your runner up tiaras from pageants you lost! You horrible old bitch! Do you know how ridiculous you look squeezed into that girdle that is too small for you? Your rolls just squish out the top and bottom like a busted can of biscuits! Everyone laughs at you behind your back, everyone! There's Gen, squeezed into another dress that is twenty years too young and 5 sizes too small! Does she even realize how bad that boob job looks? They look like she cut a nerf football in half and glued them to her chest! You'd think as fat as she's gotten that she'd grow a decent pair of tits or at least an ass! Do you think she uses an air spray machine for that make-up or just dips her face right into a vat? She can't believe that wig is fooling anyone, it looks like plastic barbie hair!"

"You little troll!" Gen screeched, then slapped me.

I turned back to her, holding my cheek. "Truth hurt?" I asked angrily, stepping away so my dad couldn't step in front of me. "Everywhere I went, everyone was making fun of you. For years. This isn't a new thing. When I was still in highschool, I heard teachers making jokes about you after you would leave with dad. How they were surprised your hips weren't out of place with the way you always spread your legs like you did."

"Ally," Dad said chidingly. "That's enough."

"No! Let her hear it. Let her know everything that everyone here thinks about her. You think you are so great, you are god's gift, but you are just a walking joke in this town. You are just an ugnly person, Gen, inside and out. Everyone knows it but you."

Dad was standing in front of her, a hand on her shoulder, but she pushed him aside and rushed me, grabbing fistsful of my hair and dragging me around the room, shaking me as hard as she could. I was less than half her size and could do nothing but claw at her hands. Dad finally managed to get up off the floor and pry her hands off of me, but I could tell he was in pain.

"I'm calling the police!" I hissed, pulling my phone out.

"Ally! Just hold on," Dad said, taking my phone.

"She just assaulted both of us! Look at you! You can barely breathe, your back is hurting so bad!"

"Just hold on. We are going to talk about this. Gen. Here is what is going to happen. You are going to get the boys and drop them off first thing in the morning. No arguments. You drop them off and when I file, I won't go after my half of our marital assets."

"Your half! If you are getting the house, that is your half!"

"The house was always Ally's, never mine. It was never listed among my assets. No, Gen, my half would be pretty sizable. You bring the boys, give me custody and I won't go after my half and I won't press charges."

"I will press charges!" I said, furious.

"Ally!" Dad began.

"No! Daddy, no! She is a monster! She assaulted us, she should get nothing! She is an unfit parent! Just call the police!"

"Ally," he said gently, pleadingly.

I shook my head and shot out the door, running. It was dark, but there was one place I knew my way to blindfolded. I ran to the pond, sobbing and angry and devastated all at the same time.

I was clotheslined halfway there, an arm lifting me by my waist. "Ally?" Jason asked, pulling me to his chest.

"Let me down!" I cried out in shock.

"What's wrong?" he asked, easing me down, turning me and holding my arms.

I looked up at him, barely visible in the moonlight, then I broke down and told him what happened, what I had heard, what I had said. He pulled me close with a sigh and hugged me against him.

"Come on," he said softly, taking my hand and walking me the rest of the way to the pond. The moonlight on the water looked peaceful and his hand felt good in mine as he sat down on the ground and pulled me to sit with him. He leaned back on an elbow. "First, let me start by saying there isn't a chance in hell that she could ever get the house. Second, the chances are also good that your dad will get custody. She spends an inordinate amount of her day sitting at the bar, drinking and... sometimes leaving with men. No one says anything to your dad, but everyone knows it. I mean, I can't imagine he thinks she has house showings for 8-10 hours a day and she hasn't worked in an office for the past four years. Sorry if that is hard news. But it's good news for him. No judge is going to give her custody. Anyway, come here. Lay down here a minute. Try and calm down a little, talk to me about something else. Tell me about your mother."

I laid there, my head on his arm and told him about my mom. How wonderful she was, how she loved to laugh, her smile, how she taught me to garden and how she used to paint out in the yard while I played. I laid there talking until all I felt was calm, fond memories. He stroked my hair, combing out the tangles with his fingers and listened to me.

"She sounds amazing," he said finally, as I wound down. "She sounds a lot like you."

"I wish," I said wistfully.

His fingers trailed down to my jaw and over my lips. "You are just as amazing and wonderful, Ally," he said softly, leaning in closer. He kissed me and I felt a small thrill, but almost immediately, something felt off. The way his hands gripped me, the way he went in for a second kiss that was much more passionate, the way his body moved to press over mine. I felt pinned down as he kissed me.

I managed to turn my head away and I tried to pull away. "You're kind of squishing me!" I said breathlessly.

"Sorry," he breathed, moving his leg off of mine, but not letting me go. He pulled my face back to his and kissed me again, this time forcefully. He let my wrist go and reached down, groping my breast through my t-shirt, squeezing and massaging almost painfully tight.

I turned away again, trying to roll away. "Slow down!"

"Nnn, baby, come here," he groaned, turning my face back to his, forcing his mouth on mine again. His knee shoved my legs apart and his hand went down to paw at my crotch through my pants.

I screamed into his mouth and struggled, trying to pull away, kicking and raking my heel down his leg. He punched me between the legs as he pulled back. "Stop it!" he said angrily. "Stop fighting it!"

"Jason let me go!"I cried, horrified and my body screaming in pain. "Please! I want to slow down!"

"Shut up!" he said angrily. "Things were perfect, you were perfect! Let this be perfect!"

I shook my head, not understanding why he was so agitated. "Please Jason! I just want to slow down?" I begged.

"Shut UP!" he said through his teeth, punching me between the legs again.

I screamed and he covered my mouth with his hand, his fingers digging in painfully. I sobbed, trying to move or pull away. He eased his hand off my mouth.

"One sound and I end you," he hissed.

He jerked me up as he stood and lifted me off the ground, but I was still doubled over in pain. He carried me for several long minutes before I could finally uncurl slightly and catch my breath.

"Jason," I whispered, terrified. "Where are you taking me?"

"I said be quiet!"

"I will be good Jason, I can be as perfect as you want me to be... I'm just upset... Jason?"

"I will slit your throat if you open your mouth again."

I clamped my teeth shut, but I was shaking uncontrollably now, tears rolling down my cheeks. What was happening? What the hell had just happened? He was being so nice and then... What had happened?!?

A house came into view, a newly built house. He pushed into the front door, carrying me and his brother jumped up, wide eyed as he carried me in and kicked the door shut behind him.

"Jay? Jesus, not again Jay, come on!"

"Shut up Logan, go back to your fucking book," Jason said, taking me down the hall to the kitchen. He dropped me on the table and looked down at me angrily, then went to a drawer and pulled out clothesline rope. I started to roll off the table, but he caught my leg and jerked me back. "You move, you die," he grated.

Logan filled the doorway. "Jay, you can't do this again! You promised!"

"I said I would stop when I found the perfect girl! I thought she was perfect but she is just like the others!"

"Damnit!" Logan yelled at me. "You stupid bitch! Why didn't you just listen and stay the fuck away?"

"Help me!" I begged him as Jason tied me to the table.

He shrank back, then left down the hall.

Jason tied me spread eagle to the table, a hand and a foot to each table leg. I was panting in terror and pain as he pulled me tight in the restraints. I had to try and reason with him!

"Jason? I am so afraid right now. After what happened with my dad, I just needed comforting. I wanted comforting from you. I just wanted to wait for more to happen until I wasn't hurting so badly," I said softly to his back.

He turned back to me, a long skinning knife in his hand. I almost peed myself as I let out a fearful whimper. He moved close to me and sliced my t-shirt off, then my bra. His eyes went to my breasts, then to my eyes as he studied my face.

There was no one home in those eyes.

I swallowed hard and he moved down and began slicing my jeans off. I was shaking uncontrollably by the time he had my underwear cut away. He looked down at my exposed sex and ran his fingers through my pubic hair. I whimpered again and his eyes went to mine.

"I could have made your life perfect," he said, confused.

"You still can! Things can still be perfect, I will..."

"No! You ruined it! You ruined everything! You and that idiot redneck! He had to fuck with us, fuck with everything! It could have been perfect!"

"It's not too late!" I tried to say soothingly.

"It is! It's too late. Now I get to cut you apart like you cut my heart apart!"

I broke down crying, terrified as he brought the knife around and laid the edge next to my breast.

"Jay!" Logan yelled desperately. "Jay! Remember what you told me? Remember what you said? That if I ever found the perfect girl, you would get her for me? Let me have her?"

"So?" Jason snapped angrily.

"It's her. I want her. She's my perfect girl."

"Bullshit."

"No, I do! I want her. I have wanted her since I laid eyes on her but I was afraid. Look at her and look at me. But now, she doesn't have a choice, right? I can have her even though she is way out of my league. I want her. You said I could have any girl I wanted and you have been trying to get me to find a girl for years."

"She's not perfect!" Jason yelled, anguished.

"Not for you!" Logan said quickly. "Not for you, because she is perfect for me. She is my perfect. I want her."

"What if she isn't perfect for you either?" Jason demanded.

"Then I will take care of it, but I am sure of it Jason. She is the one."

"Fine. You can have her. We have to move."

"Why? There's no reason, not now. She's fine. She's fine, aren't you...?"

"I'm fine," I agreed, my heart hammering.

"She's fine and we don't need to go anywhere if you didn't kill anyone. Just... just remember what I said. You don't need a girl to complete you, we are good. Just me and you. You don't have to try and find anyone."

"She found me," Jason said angrily, his hand going to my breast again.

"No! Remember? I found her. I found her and she is mine now. Look at me Jason. She was wrong before because she is perfect for me. She is my perfect girl. Here, hand me the knife. I am going to take her to my room."

Jason handed Logan the knife and Logan sliced through the ropes before picking me up from the table. I was still shaking and frantic with fear, but part of me was starting to hope that I might live.

"I will be in my room," Logan said soothingly. "Why don't you go and take a shower, try and relax a little. Listen to a thunderstorm on youtube. Ok?"

"I intend to make sure she is perfect. I get to cut her up if she isn't."

"Ok, but I told you. She is perfect to me. Our versions of perfect are different. I will tell you if she isn't perfect, ok?"

"Just go!" Jason said angrily, turning his back on his brother.

Logan stepped back quietly, then turned and hurried down the hall and opened a bedroom door. He set me on the bed looking a little wild eyed. "Don't yell or fight," he whispered. "What's your name?"

"Ally?"

"Ally, listen to me. Your life depends on this, do you understand? Fake it. No matter what happens, you are into it. You understand?"

"Yes?"

He pulled his clothes off, glancing towards the door warily. I saw it open a crack and I wanted to scream. This wasn't real, was it? This was payback for all of the awful things I had said to Gen. She had knocked me out and I was delirious and dreaming.

Logan got into bed quickly and leaned close to my face. "No crying!" he whispered. "Calm down. Put your arms up around my neck. I am not going to hurt you but you have to fake this. Look at me. Fuck I wish you had listened to me! Ok, there you go, good. Put your fingers in my hair."

"I'm afraid." I whispered, my mouth pressed to his chest so I could reach around his neck.

"Shh, I know. I tried to tell you. I'm sorry. Look, just play along, ok? Pretend you are into it. I am going to move so he can see before he just comes in, ok? Fake it as best you can."

I nodded in terror as me moved over the top of me, nudging my knees apart as he pretended to kiss my neck. I closed my eyes so I wouldn't look at the door and buried my fingers in Logan's hair as he dragged his lips over my skin and moved his head like he was kissing.

Don't think about Jason. The psychotic, evil and apparently serial killing, man standing on the other side of the door watching. Focus on faking it. Focus on the man with his hands on my naked body and his mouth on my neck.

I sucked in a breath sharply when his chin grazed my nipple, then let out a slow moan, trying to play it off. He raised up, moving to put his mouth on mine. I was caught off guard by the kiss, but I didn't turn away. I let him kiss me. He was much more gentle than his brother had been, his lips much softer. He pulled back, looking down at me with a hooded expression, then gently bit my lower lip and tugged on it.

He smirked and kissed my jaw, all the way down to my ear as his hand slid up my ribs to my breast. He grazed my nipple lightly with his thumb until my nipple was a hard point and I was panting. He nipped at my earlobe. "As hot as you are, baby girl, not sure this is going to happen. I may need help."

I froze for a moment, not understanding him. I turned to pull him into a kiss and bit along his jaw. "Help?"

"Getting hard. A little bit of fucked up pressure going on."

I nodded slightly, then paused. "Are you saying he won't leave until we have sex?"

"I thought you were understanding what was going on? The perfect girl never says no."

"And he is going to watch?"

"Apparently. I really don't want to test his limits right now."

I was shaking again, unsure if I had it in me to do what he was suggesting. Did I want to die? Get carved up? I wanted to vomit. I pulled away from Logan, moving to sit up and roll him to his back as I climbed on him. I looked down and his thick cock laying on his hip and then back at him a little wide eyed before straddling him and moving his cock between my legs.