The Brother's-in-law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad looked at her for a minute but said nothing. Laney worried that maybe this was not going to work out, but she figured she better let Brad decide what to say at this point. "So..., your plan was..."

Brad was making her nervous. Was he mad? Was he going to blow up? He was kind of the leader of the brothers. "I, well, we, I mean the wives thought that maybe we would do a little... A little trade tonight. I mean, I brought up the oral sex thing and then it went from there."

"Went from there what, Laney? That I would teach you about oral sex while Roger fucks my wife? I guess Lisa is in fucking your husband?" Laney did not answer, she just nodded her head yes. Brad then smiled and said, "Well, Laney, why are you still dressed?" He had a big grin on his face and she realized he was teasing her. That he did not mind the whole situation. Standing up she quickly removed her blouse to reveal her soft bra, and her nipples poking through that bra. Nervously, her hands shaking, she started to reach back to remove her bra. "God, you are not any good at this. Why are you so damn nervous?" He sort of chuckled. He then walked across the room to her. He looked at her grabbed her shoulder and motioned for her to turn around. He then unhooked her bra and let it fall to the floor. Her back to him, he wrapped his arms around her. His hands came up to her breasts, "Are you sure you are ready for this Laney?" He squeezed her nipples and she leaned back into him.

Laney then turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck, though it was a reach. "Are you going to teach me so I know how to suck a cock."

Her breasts against his chest were an incredible turn-on. Brad could not believe how hot he was for Laney at this very moment, and he knew that he wanted to fuck her. "Under one condition, Laney."

She looked up into his eyes and responded, "What's that Brad?" She was smiling, trying to seduce him by pressing her body against his.

"Well, how long do we have?"

"We agreed to spend the night. It appears the other two guys are not averse to this as no one has burst in here to complain."

"Okay..., good," Brad responded. "Then, I will teach you, but I get to fuck you. Alright?"

Laney smiled as she stepped away from him and pulled down her shorts, stepped out of her slippers, and then finally removed her underwear. She stood before him naked, suddenly not nervous at all. "So..., Brad, you want to fuck me? I guess I would not mind that. But I get to suck your cock. I mean..., you need to show me what to do. Then eat my pussy, okay?"

Brad said nothing else but walked around Laney to the bed. He removed his pants and house shoes and sat on the bed. Reaching the head of the bed, he grabbed one of the two pillows and dropped it between his feet. "This is my favorite position for a blow job. Come on over honey, come kneel here between my legs."

Laney walked over and knelt on the pillow. She looked up at him and said, "I am sure you have stroked Justin's cock, yes?"

"Of course."

Laney made note of the fact that his cock was at full attention. It was a nice cock too, though he did not shave as Justin did. I guess I will just have to tolerate the hair, she thought to herself. She then reached out and began to stroke his cock, grasping the shaft and slowly moving up and down. She looked up at him and he said, "Now, push my cock back against my body and lick underneath my balls." She did, tasting his skin, and his recently cleansed balls. "Lick up my shaft now, Laney, lick the shaft of my cock." Again, she did as he asked.

"Am..., am I doing okay, Brad."

"Just fine Laney..., now lick all around my cock. Treat it like a lollipop..., enjoy it like it's your favorite thing in the world." She did as she was told and truthfully she enjoyed it. She was having fun. "Now, take the head of my cock into your mouth. Just lick the tip of my cock..., again, like it's candy." She again did as she was told, still enjoying it very much. "Yes, yes. Very good. You will get this and Jason will love it." She nodded her head, yes, still sucking on his manhood. "Take more of my cock into your mouth. Up and down. Suck my cock now, Laney. Just twirl your tongue around it as you move your mouth up and down on my cock. Just like that, Laney. Yes, just like that." She moved up and down, taking more and more of his seven-inch cock into her mouth. Suddenly he grasped her hair and Brad pushed her face further down onto his cock. She choked a bit as his cock went into her throat, but she did not fight it. She wanted to be a good cock sucker. At any rate, he only held her there for a couple of seconds and then released her hair.

Laney popped her head up and looked up at him, a glob of spit fell from her mouth and she grabbed it with her hand and wiped it on the blanket next to Brad. She then immediately went back to sucking his cock, bobbing her head up and down, her hand grasping the base of his cock. "Okay..., yes. Th-that's good Laney. F-fuck I am going to cum in your mouth." Laney vigorously nodded her head yes so that he would. She had gained a rhythm and truly wanted to taste his cum. A man's cum for the first time. Faster and faster she went up and down on his manhood, Brad began to shake, moving closer to his release. In truth, she was not bad, a quick learner, and he was truly enjoying this. He knew he had all night, that he was going to fuck her so he did not hold back. Brad was truly enjoying this, for Laney is one of the sexiest women he had ever been with.

Brad had warned her, but still, she was surprised when he began to squirt his cum into her mouth. It shocked her that it sprayed her mouth so powerfully, hitting the back of her throat. At least six times he shot cum into her mouth and she could not contain it all. She swallowed some, but some leaked out around his cock and dripped down her chin. It was a mess, but she loved that she had made him cum.

Brad finished and she released his cock from her mouth. She smiled and walked over to the dresser and grabbed the small towel he had left there. She also saw a bottle of water on his bedside table and after wiping her chin, she took a drink of his water. "That was fun. I mean, really fun, Brad."

"Well, Laney. You are a quick learner. It was good for me too as I am sure you can tell. Wow, sorry I came so much..."

"It's okay, I loved it, Brad."

Chapter 5

Carrie lay back, Roger pounding in and out of her very wet pussy. Roger liked it a bit rough, as he pinned her arms to the bed and fucked her extremely hard. Not that Carrie minded. Looking up at Roger she said, "Fuck..., Roger. God your..., your cock is hard. Jesus, you like to fuck hard." Roger's only response was to lean forward and place his mouth against hers. Still pounding away at her pussy, he probed her mouth and she returned the kiss in kind. Finally breaking their lip lock she said, "Oh..., God Roger. I..., I am cumming. Oh fuck, cumming on your cock." Roger grinned down at her. She had come into the room and stripped naked before he could even say a word. He then took off his clothes and pulled her to the bed. He guessed that everyone was up to this and he also knew that Lisa had talked about opening up their marriage, so he knew what was up. Roger immediately pushed her to the bed, climbed on top of her, and stabbed his cock into his sister-in-law. He was not surprised that she was very wet.

"F-fuck, Carrie. God, I am going to cum in you. I am going to fill up your pussy with my cum." She just grinned up at him, making note of the look of pure lust on his face. She wrapped her arms around his neck and once again pulled him to her for a passionate kiss. Just as she did this, he began to spray her insides with his pent-up load of cum. He and Lisa had not had sex in a few days, and Robert was ready for this large release. Over and over he pumped in and out of her and Carrie relished the fact that she had turned him on so much that their coupling was only five minutes long when they both came.

"Shit, Roger," she said as they finished and her rolled off of her. "Lisa needs to fuck you more. God, that was amazing."

"Sorry it was a bit short, it has been a few days. Don't worry, Lisa and I have just been busy. By the way, how long can you stay?"

"No worries Roger, we have all night. We all..., the three wives agreed to stay all night. Okay?" Roger just grinned at her. Carrie's left leg was bent at the knee next to him. He caressed that leg, leaned in, and kissed her once again. A very long and passionate kiss.

Chapter 6

Brad lay next to Laney on one elbow, looking down at the beautiful young woman. She was staring up at the ceiling, Brad unsure of what she might be thinking about. "A penny for your thoughts, Laney."

Laney quickly turned her head and looked at Brad, just realizing that she had zoned out. "Oh..., sorry, my mind wandered. I did not mean to ignore you."

He leaned into her, his face, his lips very close to hers. "It's okay, sweetie..." As he said this he pecked her on the lips and then slowly slid down her body.

Laney grinned, "What are you up to, Brad?"

He lifted his head and looked up at her. "Oh, nothing." He was at her left side. He then brought his mouth to her left breast. Without preamble, he brought his lips to that luscious nipple and gently licked it. Laney shuddered which made Brad smile. He sucked her nipple into his mouth, his tongue swirling around it.

"Oh..., God Brad. That feels so nice."

Brad did not answer with words, but slipped down her body, kissing first her chest, and then slid his tongue down to her navel. He licked the inside of her clean navel which sent another shiver up her body. He kept moving down her body, teasing her stomach with his soft kisses and licks. Finally, he climbed between her legs, spreading them wide as he brought his mouth to her nether region. "God, you are even beautiful down here Laney." He said as he licked her left inner thigh, then her right.

"Teasing me Brad? Are..., are you teasing me."

His response was to bite her inner right thigh. He then began to suck on that same spot, marking her. This was a bit painful, but she tolerated it, knowing he was about to lick her pussy. She looked down at him, anticipating an experience she had never had before. He then looked up at her and smiled, "Do you want me to lick your pussy, Laney?"

"Oh..., God yes Brad. Show me what it feels like." Again he grinned and leaned into her very wet pussy. He blew warm air into her opening. She moaned and then he ran his tongue up one pussy lip and then the other. He felt her shudder once again, so he began to probe her opening with his tongue. In and out he teased her, she squirmed and moaned enjoying the attention.

"Th-thank you, Brad. Oh, God that feels so good."

He looked up momentarily and said, "I have just begun sweetie." He then used his right thumb to search for her bud as he continued to fuck her pussy with his tongue like a small dick. It was a new sensation, his tongue warm and wet, probing her pussy. With skill, he pulled back the hood of her clit and then slid his mouth up to it and began to gently suck on it. At the same time, he found her opening with two fingers on his right hand and began to gently push them into her pussy.

"Ohhh, oh f-fuck. Oh God Brad. Jesus that feels so good. Fuck me, Brad. S-suck my clit, fuck me, Brad." He obliged by pumping his fingers in and out of her and then more forcefully sucking on her now engorged clit. "Oh, I..., I am going to cum. F-fuck, I am going to cum already Brad. Yes..., this feels so good, so fucking good." It was true. She had never felt anything like it before and wanted to feel it again. She hoped Jason could do this for her. But if not, Brad could do this again for her. At least she hoped he would.

She began to squirt her cum, his fingers causing her juices to leak around his hand and against his face. He could not believe how much her juices, her cum, leaked out around his fingers. His wife, Carrie, had thicker cum and did not cum as much as Laney just did. It was too much, it turned him on as much as fucking his wife ever had. He quickly crawled up the bed and climbed aboard her. She nodded her head yes, and he pushed his cock into her. "F-fuck, you have such a tight..., tight pussy. God, you feel so good." As he finished his words, Laney grabbed his face and pulled him to her. She wanted to taste herself on his lips, his tongue, and Brad was more than willing to comply. They kissed passionately, their tongues dancing like long-lost lovers. Their lips crushed against each other as Brad began to fuck Laney as hard as he had ever fucked his wife.

Mouths Parted she said, "Oh, God, never t-tell Justin. You are s-so good at this. I am cumming on your cock. God yes Brad, I am cumming on your cock. Fuck..., it feels so good. God I love this..." He smiled and went back to kissing her. Brad knew all the brothers had hots for Laney but he was the first aside from her husband who had the chance to fuck her. She was amazing, he only hoped he would get to fuck her again. This was just too good.

"Baby..., I mean Laney. I am about to shoot. I am going to unload my cum into your pussy."

"Y-yes Brad..., I want you to. Fucking cum in me, B-Brad. You..., you are fucking me. You..., you can call me baby. F-fuck me. Fill me up, Brad. Fill my pussy."

It put him over the top. Her words, her pussy muscles squeezing his cock as she began to cum. He began to shoot his cum into her. He loved the feeling, the release of his cum into her love canal. "Uhhhh, uh.., f-fuck. C-cumming baby. Filling your pussy baby. Oh..., God yes, fuck yes, filling your pussy." Squirt after squirt of his cum sprayed her insides and he once again brought his lips to hers and the pair shared a mutual orgasm. The two relaxed, regaining both their breaths and their composure.

Elsewhere Lisa lay back in the afterglow of an incredible orgasm. Her education of Jason had been a resounding success. He was a quick learner, and she knew that from now on he would not balk at giving, or receiving, oral sex. Suddenly he slid up the bed. Before she knew it he was on top of her and sliding his cock in and out of her pussy. "Oh..., God yes Jason. Fuck me. Fuck me good."

Chapter 7

Laney had set the alarm for five in the morning. It was her turn to make breakfast and she enjoyed feeding the crew. She threw on a pair of underwear and her bathrobe but did not put on a bra. She was in a rush to make the crew breakfast. First, she made a huge pot of coffee which wafted very quickly around the cabin, even penetrating the three bedrooms at the north end of the house. She then started frying bacon, sausages, and potatoes, before making a huge batch of scrambled eggs with mild onions and cheese. As she made the breakfast, one by one the other members of the family made an appearance.

The cabin has no dining area, just a picnic table in the front of the house. As the morning was cool, the family sat around on the two couches or one of the two recliners, laughing and joking, eating their breakfast and drinking coffee. The subject of the night before was only whispered occasionally between them as they had not included Dennis. He finally understood that something was going on. "Okay, guys and gals, what the fuck are you all whispering about?"

They all looked at each other not sure how to respond. It was Carrie who took the initiative. She had finished her breakfast and looked at Dennis who was standing behind his brother Brad in one of the recliners. He was holding an almost empty plate of food, "So..., Dennis. Are you done there?"

"Yes, I am finished."

She walked over, took his plate, and set it on the small table next to the chair. She then took his hand and said, "Come with me, we need to talk about something."

He did not argue but simply followed where she pulled him to the room Brad and she shared. As they entered the room, closing the door behind them, it was Lisa who spoke up to the remaining group. "Do you think...? I mean, do you guys think?"

Everyone laughed, but it was Brad who responded, "Yeah, I think my wife is going to fuck Dennis. I hope he can handle her." Again, another laugh from the group.

It was Roger who then said, "Well, Laney, if it's okay, I would like to go to your bedroom."

Laney was sitting on the couch next to her husband. "Jason, I mean, is it okay?"

"I think we are over the possible jealousy thing. Sure, I think this week is going to be very interesting. Laney, of course. Go have some fun." Roger then reached his hand out and pulled her towards Justin's and her room. She leaned over, kissed her husband, and then followed Roger into the bedroom.

Lisa then spoke up, "Does this mean...? I mean, what does this mean? Is this just this week, or, I don't know...?"

Brad answered, "I guess we are not sure. I will say that we all need to sit down and talk about this, but when we are all present."

Lisa was in a bathrobe, just underwear underneath, though she was wearing a pair of slippers. She had brushed her hair and fixed her make-up which was her habit in the morning. It was Brad who walked over and reached out his hand to her. "Interested lovely lady?" She smiled and took his hand, at the same time Brad said to Justin, "Are you going to be okay?"

"Oh..., I will be fine. Just don't wear the lady's out."

"I think just the opposite is going to be the case, Justin."

Chapter 8

Carrie, wearing a robe, stood before Dennis. In the middle of the room, it was finally Dennis that spoke. "So, Carrie. Why are we here? What did you need to talk to me about?"

Carrie smiled at her younger brother-in-law and then opened her robe to reveal that she was wearing a very sexy teddy. Her ample breasts, her cleavage, showed at the top of the gown. Her nipples were poking through the gown, and Dennis could see her very sexy legs. "Uhm, Carrie, what are you doing?"

Carrie walked slowly towards him. She looked directly into his eyes. Dennis is three inches taller than Carrie. She looked up and into those eyes and then wrapped her arms around his shoulders, pulling herself to him, pressing her breasts against his chest. "What do you think I am here for Dennis."

Dennis did not try to move away, but stood frozen, unsure how to respond. "I mean, Carrie. My brother, your husband is in the next room."

"Dennis, you can not be this dumb. He knows exactly what is going on, what I want to do with you. Let me ask you a question, Dennis. Would you like to fuck me?"

Dennis gulped and could not help himself, he looked down at her breasts, and then back up to her face. "Uhm, yes. I would. Is this for real, or are you teasing me?"

Carrie then reached down and grasped each of his hands. She brought them up to her breasts and placed his hands upon them. Again, she looked into his eyes. She moved closer, her body against his. Once again she grasped his hands and wrapped them around her body. Her face to his, she gently began to kiss him. He finally realized that this was real and he pulled her to him. He probed her mouth with his tongue and the pair kissed passionately for a good thirty seconds. Carrie then pushed him back, away from her, and towards the bed. "Take your clothes off," she said as she brought a finger under each strap of the teddy and moved it aside so that it dropped to the floor, leaving her naked before him.

"God, you are gorgeous," as he said this he finished taking off his clothes.

"Lay back. Get comfortable on the bed, Dennis." He did not argue. He acquiesced to her request and lay back on the bed. Naked, being as sexy as she knew how Carrie climbed onto the bed on her hands and knees. She crawled, spreading his legs just a bit, and then straddled them. She grasped his cock, his very nice seven-inch cock, and began to stroke it. "Do you like that Dennis?" She asked.