The Brother's-in-law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could see that she meant it. He moved forward and Dennis handed him a small bottle. "Lube your cock, Jason. Do you need more Carrie?"

"Let him lube his cock then give it to me." Was her response. He put a big glob of the lubricant on his cock and then handed the tube to Carrie. Though there was cum and still a bit of lube in her ass, she wanted to make sure neither was in pain when he began to fuck her. Once finished, once she had enough pressed into her asshole, she motioned for him to move forward. "Push your cock into my asshole. Don't hold back, fuck me. Fuck me hard, Jason."

Jason obliged by putting his cock against her opening. She spread her legs even wider, her hands now on her knees. With one quick motion, he pushed his cock into her asshole. "Wow... So tight. Man, this feels so good..., so wild. What has come over us?"

"I..., I don't know," she replied, "But I am cumming already." Her hand was once again on her clitoris, her fingers manipulating that little button. Meanwhile, Dennis had left the room but neither Jason nor Carrie even noticed. There was a grimace of concentration on her face that if Jason had been looking he might have mistaken for a look of pain.

Jason's eyes closed pushing his cock in and out of her ass he grasped her legs and spread them even wider. Harder, faster, he began to pound her ass with his rigid member. Over and over, completely lost in the sensation of her tight back hole surrounding, squeezing his cock. "Fuck, fuck, fuck... I am going to cum, I am going to cum in your ass?"

Jason looked down at his cock going in and out of her ass, "Yes..., cum in my ass. Fucking cum. Cum in me, Jason. F-fill my ass. Yes..., fuck yes Jason..." He then looked into her face and saw a look of pure lust. "Cumming, Jason. F-fucking cumming..." Then she did something he had never seen before. Perhaps because of the cock in her ass, or maybe because she was clenching so hard, but then suddenly she sprayed her cum. A wide thick spray of her juices shot against his pubis and splashed back all over Carrie's belly, her legs, the sheets, and blankets. She giggled as she made the mess and said, "Fuck..., that is how hot I am. God, what a couple of days."

"Ng, ng, ng," Jason grunted as he shot his load of cum inside his sister-in-law's ass. It was ten sprays, or at least it felt that way to Jason. Pump, after pump, after pump of his cum shooting into her body. As he shot his cum into her he looked at her, "F-fuck, I hope Roger will let me fuck you again." Finally he finished. Finished shooting his load into her backside and Carrie lay back. Exhausted, used, and as sexually satisfied as she had ever been in her life. Jason lay back and finally spoke after their mutual release. "Jesus, like I said, I hope I can fuck you again."

Chapter 11

The family gathered in the living room early that evening after they had all rested a bit. The group discussed what had happened to that point. It was the ladies who had started it, but it was Brad who got to the crux of the matter. "Okay..., we all had fun these last two days. I mean..., I know I had fun. I just want to make this clear, none of us are upset..., or jealous of anyone?"

There were a lot of no ways and we are all adults, no one was forced to do anything, comments like that. Roger finally said, "We have all agreed to take a couple of days off from the fun. We don't want it to get old... I mean, well, the spouse sharing. So, we will relax for a couple of days and then come back to this subject. It will give us time to decide what we all want to do."

At this point, the ladies were quiet which surprised Brad. "So..., you ladies started this. Are you all three sure that..., well. I mean, where did you think this would go?"

Lisa laughed, "Okay... if we are honest, I started this. I mean ostensibly to get Laney and Justin some education, but, in truth, I wanted to open up my marriage. Roger is all for it, but I did not know everyone else would be so cooperative."

Jason then said, "I know I am supposed to be the party pooper of the group..., but, I had fun. As long as Laney is okay with this all, so am I."

Brad then responded, "Okay, good, let's relax for now and revisit the subject at another time.