The Brother's-in-law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God. Are you teasing me, Carrie?"

She grinned at him and then straddled his manhood. She had her hand behind her, his cock in that hand, and she slowly settled down on it. "Oh, yes. You have a nice cock, Dennis. Fuck yes," she said as she began to slowly pump up and down on that cock. She leaned back a little, enjoying the sensation of his cock against her G-spot. "Fuck..., should have done this a long time ago. God, you do have a nice cock."

Dennis did not know what to do with his hands. It's not that he was inexperienced, but this was his sister-in-law. "God..., your pussy does feel good, Carrie."

Carrie then leaned forward, "P-play with my tits. Use those hands, Dennis." Dennis then reached up and began to kneed her plump, full breasts. "Pinch my nipples, Dennis." He obliged and she began to moan loudly. "Oh, fuck, you feel so good, Dennis. Your cock feels so damn good." She then quickly leaned even closer, her face, her mouth, close to his. "Do you like being in my pussy Dennis?"

She brought her lips mere fractions of an inch from his, "Yes, v-very much, Carrie." Carrie then brought her mouth to his, she looked into his wide-open eyes and brought her lips to his lips. She probed his mouth with her tongue and kissed him as passionately as she had ever kissed her husband. Their lips parted after a few seconds, and he could not take it anymore. He grabbed her, flipped her over onto her back, his cock staying attached to her the entire time.

"Oh!" Carrie exclaimed as he pinned her to the bed and fucked his older sister-in-law roughly.

He pinned her arms, holding her down he then brought his lips to hers and kissed her roughly. Breaking that kiss he said, "You like to be fucked, don't you Carrie? You like being fucked hard."

"Yes..., fuck yes. I did not know you had it in you. God yes, fuck me, Dennis." Dennis did not hold back, he pounded her now, so in need of a release. It had been weeks, and his sister was too tempting, too hot to not fuck this way. Harder and harder, and then she screamed, "Y-yes..., cumming. Cumming so hard Dennis. God, you feel so fucking good. Yes, fuck me, Dennis."

At this point, he straightened his arms, releasing hers, and arched his back. He still pounded her, coming closer to his release. "I..., is it..., I mean okay to cum in y-you Carrie?"

"F-fuck yes. Cum in me. Fill me up. Yes, God, you can fuck me again, Dennis. God yes." Dennis then leaned forward and brought his lips to hers once again. The pair of lovers moaned into each other's mouths as Dennis sprayed her insides with his cum. Pump after pump, over and over he pounded her pussy. She clenched as if trying to drain every drop of cum from his dick. It was an incredible orgasm, for both of them as they came together, the passion of the moment overtaking both of them. The release was amazing for Dennis, it had been a long while and he needed it. For Carrie, it was just nice to have another cock inside her. She loved it very much.

Chapter 9

They entered the room and it was Laney who first spoke, "So..., what makes you think I want to fuck you, Roger?"

He responded, "Oh, Laney, I thought we were in here to talk about the weather." Roger had a big grin on his face as he said this. She walked over to him and opened the bathrobe and let it fall to the floor. Her breasts were exposed, no clothing but her underwear, she stood close to him. "God, you are very hot." He then pulled her into his arms and the much taller man leaned over and began to kiss her. She did not resist, she kissed him back passionately.

Suddenly Roger picked her up and carried her to the queen-sized bed that centered the room, the head of the bed against the far wall, opposite the door they had entered. Roger gently lay her on the bed and began to undress. "Take those underwear off Laney. I want to watch you play with your pussy for me."

Laney grinned at him as she bent her legs up to her body and slowly took those underwear off. She then lay back once again and this time spread her legs. Laney brought her right hand down to her slit and said, "I can't believe how wanton I have become. Come fuck me, Roger. I want you to fuck me." Suddenly, this week, having been with Brad the night before had caused a change in her. Laney wanted to be fucked. She wanted to be fucked a lot.

Roger had finished undressing. He quickly climbed onto the bed and then lay next to her. Roger is a lot taller than Laney so he asked, "Would you like to start on top of me, pretty lady?" Again she grinned at him as she moved atop of him, straddling his cock. She had fucked her Jason this way, but not very often. She relished the idea of fucking Roger, of fucking him this way. In front of her pussy, she grasped his cock and settled down on it, slowly taking his manhood into her body. "Go-od. You are so tight. Your pussy is so tight Laney. Jesus, fuck, it feels so good."

She could not help herself, she was truly enjoying pumping up and down on her brother-in-law. She placed her hands on his chest and looked down at him, "You like my pussy, huh Roger?"

"God yes Laney. You..., you are a good fuck. I want..., I want to do this again with you." She brought her face to his chest and bit his left nipple. She bit it hard and he groaned as she bit that nipple. "Oh..., fuck, what are you doing Laney?" She lifted her face off of his chest and brought her face to his. Their lips met and she kissed Roger as sensually as she had ever kissed anyone in her life. He reciprocated and the two fell into a rhythm. She pumped up and down on his cock as his hips lifted slightly pushing his cock into her while at the same time, the pair kissed like long-lost lovers.

She moved back, separating their mouths. "I guess I am the..., the Anderson slut now. Fuck I love fucking the brothers. Do you like my pussy, Roger? Can..., will you fuck me doggy Roger?"

Roger grinned at her as she climbed off of him. "Get into position, Laney. I am going to fuck your brains out. Are you ready, honey?"

She climbed to her hands as he climbed behind her. Hand he reached onto her back and pushed her down, her face in the pillow at the head of the bed, her ass in the air. Roughly, with no warning, he stabbed his cock into the beautiful woman. "Oh..., fuck I love it. Fuck me, Roger. Fuck me good. Make me cum."

Roger then grabbed her hips. He began slowly, teasing her, teasing Laney with his hard cock. Still slower he pumped in and out of her, enjoying the sensation of her very tight pussy. The tightest pussy he had ever felt in his life. "Like..., like I said. God, you have a tight pussy." In this position, the way he had her pinned down to the bed, she could feel his cock against her G-spot. It was such a turn-on, the way he now held her down and slid his cock in and out of her. "God damn, you are a very good fuck, Laney."

"R-Roger..., harder... Please harder. Quit teasing me. Fuck me hard Roger."

"Oh..., eventually. Right now I am enjoying fucking you slowly. Very slowly you slut. God, you are such a slut, Laney."

"Oh..., yes, now I am. I am a slut. F-fuck. But..., but I need you to fuck me harder. Please, please fuck me harder. Quit..., quit teasing me. Please, Roger, I need you to fuck me hard."

Suddenly he stopped. His cock all the way into her love canal. For a good half minute, he did not move. "Laney, I will get what I want. I will take my time teasing you. I am enjoying this too much." She moaned, desperately wanting him to fuck her. "So..., Laney. Are you my slut right now? Beg me if you want me to fuck you. Beg me for my cock."

"Oh..., God, Roger. Yes..., yes, right now I am your slut. F-fuck me. I am your whore. P-please, fuck me hard. Use that cock of yours to pound me. God..., Roger, fuck me."

She looked back at him and he pushed her harder. "Turn your face, turn into the pillow." With those words, he finally began to move. Still slowly, teasing her with his cock. She moaned, moaned loudly, grunting into the pillow as she clenched his cock with her already tight pussy. "Oh..., fuck. Okay, fuck, Laney." His need becoming urgent, he began to stab his cock in and out of her, faster now. Faster and harder he pounded her very wet pussy. Her tight and wet pussy. "Baby, Laney, I am going to fill you with my cum. God, you feel so good."

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes... I am cumming. I am fucking cumming Roger. Fuck me harder. Very hard. Fuck me very hard Roger. Pound me, God I am cumming."

"Oh yes, Laney. Fuck yes. D-don't tell your sister, b-but this is the best fuck I have ever had. Oh, God, yes, I am going to cum in you. Fill up your pussy Laney, here it comes. Oh God here comes my fucking cum. Oh, y-yes Laney, yes, here I go, fuck..., here I go..." He began to shoot his cum into her and as he did, she felt herself, her release, go over the top again. She had another powerful orgasm. A massive powerful, almost painful orgasm overtook her body. His hands squeezing her hips, his cock pounding her pussy as hard as she had ever been fucked. She shook with release, with absolute release as he emptied his load of cum into her body.

"Ahhhh, f-fuck, cumming again Roger. God, I am cumming again."

"Me too, oh God, me too. Filling your pussy Laney, God I am filling your pussy..." It was a long orgasm, as long an orgasm as either had ever experienced. The two were married to other people, but neither had ever experienced an orgasm like this one. Neither had ever felt such physical release. It felt like it would last forever, but it was probably two minutes. Eventually, their release began to ebb, to come to a finish. Roger finished using her pussy, her body. She felt Roger, his cock, finish stabbing her so that she fell to the bed, exhausted from their release. He rolled off of her and lay next to her as the two tried to catch their collective breaths.

"God..., that was amazing. But, like you said, we can never tell our spouses, Roger. I mean sex with Brad was fun, but Jesus, you are amazing Roger. I have never had a..., I have never been fucked like that."

"God yes, it was amazing. Jesus." He replied.

Chapter 10

Brad and Lisa had just finished their coupling. The two lay side by side, both beginning to doze off. Lisa could not believe how much fun this vacation had turned out to be. She was spooning, her naked body, her naked back to his. She could feel his no longer hard cock against her back. She smiled as she fell asleep. Soon, Brad too was snoring, cuddling with Lisa.

In another room, Carrie lay back. Dennis was ready for another go. He started to roll over on top of her. She placed her hands against his chest, "Wait, I want to do something. Go over to the dresser. The top left drawer, under my shirts. Go get it."

Still naked, Dennis walked across the room and opened that drawer. "What am I looking for?"

"A bottle. A small bottle."

Pulling up those shirts, he looked under them and found a small bottle. He immediately recognized it as a lubricant. "You want lubricant? What for Carrie? You seem pretty wet to me."

She waved at him to come to her. "Just come over here, Dennis." He looked at her but walked across the room and back to the bed. He sat down next to her, at this point she had the sheet pulled up to just under her breasts. He could not help himself, he kept glancing at her tits. "God, you have a one-track mind, she said, "Not that I am complaining."

Dennis then looked up, now looking into her eyes smiling at being caught staring at her breasts. "Sorry, but they are very nice tits, Carrie."

She giggled and said, "There is something I want to try. Brad just won't, though after this week maybe he will. Anyway..."

"Try what, Carrie?"

"Well..., I have been practicing. What I mean is I have been using toys. Toys on both my holes. I started to like it. I mean, well, I fuck both my pussy and my ass. I..., I want you to fuck me in the ass. I want you to fuck..., to fuck me in the ass." As she said this she took the lubricant from his hand. She squirted a good amount onto her fingers, and then a glob between her ass cheeks. She then handed the bottle back to him and instructed, "Now..., lube that cock of yours. I want it ready to fuck my ass. Make sure it is nice and hard." She then lay back and spread her legs, exposing the little brown hole to him.

"God..., you want me to do this?" She nodded her head yes and he moved from the side of the bed and climbed between her legs. He leaned forward and she grasped his cock and put it against her asshole. "Now..., push it in, Dennis, fuck my ass." His arms were straight as he popped his cock past the resistance of her rectum. "Oh!" She exclaimed and sort of placed her hands on his torso, holding him back.

"Did, did I hurt you?"

"No..., no. Just go slow. Let me adjust."

Looking down at her, his arms straight he began to push his cock gently into her. Quarter inch, by quarter inch, in and out he pushed his cock into her pussy. None of the Anderson men had small cocks, so Carrie grimaced some as he pushed his way into her backside. "I'm sorry, I don't want..., I don't want to hurt you..."

Carrie then reached down with her hand and began to rub her pussy, "No..., fuck, you are fine. No push it in harder. I want you to fuck my ass, Dennis. Don't hold back now, fuck me." Dennis looked down at her, the backside of her hand, her knuckles pressing against his pubic bone. He moved back, gave her room to play with her pussy. He then went up to his knees, now squatting, fucking his cock deeper and deeper into her backside and she seemed to be getting into it. "Yes, fuck yes. Fuck, God, it does feel good Dennis. Oh, fuck. So good. Fuck my ass, yes fuck me," she said as he began to fuck her ass harder and harder.

"Oh..., God, Carrie. Y-your ass is so tight. Jesus, it feels good. Fuck, I am not going to last. I..., I am going to cum soon."

Carrie then lifted her hand from her pussy and pushed both hands against his body. "No..., not yet. Hold back, Dennis. Hold back." Dennis did as she said and started to slow down. "Now, pull out. I want to do something."

He did as she asked and he noticed that there was no excrement on his cock. "How are you so clean?"

"I knew I wanted to do this, so I used an enema earlier. That's why I ate very little at breakfast." He now lay next to her as she climbed from the bed. "I'll be right back," she said to Dennis and then went out the door to the living room. Jason lay back on the couch looking at a magazine he must have brought with him for the trip. Naked, she came up to the couch and stood next to Jason. He finally turned and looked at Carrie, completely naked next to him on the couch, "So..., are you busy?" She said to him.

Jason grinned and sat up on the edge of the couch. He looked up at her with that smile on his face, "So..., did we forget anything?"

Carrie smiled and reached out her hand, "No..., and like I said, are you busy?"

Jason took her hand and then she led him back to her room where Dennis waited. The pair entered the room and Dennis queried, "What's up, Carrie? Why bring Jason in here? I thought we were...?"

Carrie cut him off, "Oh, don't worry, we are all going to have some fun." As she spoke she climbed onto the bed. Jason did not object and began to undress. In about a minute he stood before her naked. He reached as if to pull her into his arms but she balked, "Get onto the bed. Lay back, get on the bed, and stroke that cock for me."

Jason smiled, his cock was already hard in anticipation as climbed onto the bed. He lay back and began to stroke his manhood, teasing Carrie with a big grin on his face. Carrie then climbed onto the bed. She removed his hand from his cock, "I need this inside me, Jason." She then straddled his manhood and settled down on him. "Oh, God yes. You are so fucking hard."

Jason then pulled her face to his and the pair kissed. Moving slowly, breaking their kiss she said back over her shoulder, "Put that cock where you last had it, Dennis."

Suddenly they both understood what Carrie had in mind. Neither said anything as Dennis climbed onto the bed. It was awkward, Carrie directing them. "Okay, hold still for a moment. Yes..., straddle his legs. Now, a little more lube, press your cock into my backside, Dennis.

Dennis finally managed to get in position and placed his cock at her back opening. This time he did not hesitate, he did not move slowly. He pressed his cock into her ass and immediately began to pump her. "Jesus, I can feel his cock..., sort of," Dennis said as Dennis fucked her.

"I definitely feel your cock pumping her," Jason replied.

"God..., I have never felt so full. Jesus..., fuck me, Dennis. Yes, fuck that ass." In truth Carrie was a bit uncomfortable, at first it felt like too much, but then she began to adjust to the two cocks and started to enjoy it. "Don't move too fast Jason. We have to adjust. Yes, slowly like that. Now..., both of you, fuck me. Let's start slow until we get in a rhythm."

It took a minute or two but finally, the trio managed to find a rhythm. Carrie reached back and around Dennis's neck, her lips found the side of his head. "Do you like that ass, Dennis?" He was pumping his cock into her backside and she moaned into his ear.

"God..., fuck yes Carrie. I know J-Jason is here..., but I want to fuck you again." She grinned, squeezing Jason's cock with her inner muscles. "Oh, yes. I so want to fuck you again."

Jason gave a small laugh and said, "It's okay, Dennis. I want to fuck her again also. Carrie needs our dicks..."

"Fuck yes, I do. God, I am cumming you guys... Hold still for a moment, Jason. C-cum in my ass Dennis. Pump me hard now. Fuck my ass."

Dennis obliged. He had his hands on her shoulders, he began to plow his cock in and out of her. Over and over he fucked her, both she and Jason simply hung on as best they could as he fucked her. "Uhh..., fuck..., I am g-going to cum. I am going to fill her up. F-fuck yes, first time I have..., I have ever cum in a woman's ass." Harder and harder, Carrie sort of screamed a bit as he fucked her but there was no way he was going to stop.

For his part, Jason became a bit worried, "Are you okay, Carrie?"

"Shit, shit, I am fine. I am f-fucking cumming on your cock. Oh God, fuck yes, this is so fucking wild."

Jason smiled up at Carrie and though Dennis was fucking her very hard, he pulled her down to his mouth by wrapping her hand around her head and grasping her hair roughly. This he did to hold her in place so he could kiss her. Carrie did not mind, she understood why he was being a bit rough. She loved the two cocks in her and the sudden warmth of Dennis's cum squirting into her body.

"Oh God yes. Fuck yes, cumming. Cumming so hard. So fucking hard!" Four, five, six squirts of his cum shot into her backside. Dennis had no coherent thoughts in those moments. But later, he would realize it was the most intense orgasm he had ever felt.

His balls now emptied but his cock still hard, he pulled it from her, a glob of his cum dripping down her ass. Carrie quickly climbed off of Jason, "I am going to make a mess on you, Jason. Let me clean a bit." Dennis had climbed off of the bed and unknown to Carrie he had grabbed his shirt. He used it to wipe her backside.

"Oh..., thank you."

Jason then surprised them all by saying, "Can I..., can I fuck you in the ass sexy Carrie?" He had a sort of sheepish grin on his face, and Carrie laughed.

"Of course. Let me lie back on my back." Quickly in position, she waved her hands towards him. Even though she had said yes, he still hesitated. "Come..., fuck me. Fuck me in the ass now." As she said this she began to play with her slit. He crawled towards her and she rolled her hips back, her legs spread wide, her ass in the air. Next, as he got closer, he saw her begin to play with her clit. "Come..., come fuck me, Jason."