The Broussard Sisters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

Kay was out; she was dating Brian. Paul thought that Brian was a total wastoid, constantly stoned on marijuana, but then again, so was Kay. By that token, that also left Molly out; she was Brian's main customer.

Paul was no prude, but knew there was more to life than being constantly stoned and stupid.

He had to smirk at the idea of dating Elizabeth Baggett, Bill's twin sister.

"Oh, yeah, that'd be great," he laughed to himself. "We could double date."

The Broussard Sisters entered the room and Paul smiled. They were cute girls, and they were both funny and smart. He'd had a Chemistry assignment with them last year; Sister Theresa had split him and Cindy up, but in doing so, had caused there to be no one else to pair him up with. They'd made an 'A' on the assignment, whereas Cindy and Kay had made a low 'C' on it. He'd enjoyed talking and laughing with the Broussard Sisters, especially when he kept mistaking Cindy and Candy for each other.

"Mr. Robichaux!" Sister Theresa had barked out. "I should have left you with Miss Jensen! You are being too loud!"

The only problem with the Broussard Sisters was deciding which one to ask out. If you could ever get one or the other away from her sister.

He continued to take assessment of the available females in the class, then laughed as Sister Andrea came in and called senior roll. What was he worried about? He had to work on the car lot this Friday and Saturday anyway; Dad had a date with some woman he'd met on the Internet.

"Oh my God!" Candy tried to stifle the squeal that threatened to spill out. "He smiled right at you!"

"Uh uh!" Cindy protested. "He smiled at you!"

:Nun uh!" Candy did squeal.

"Miss Broussard, is there anything you'd like to share with the rest of us?" Sister Andrea intoned.

"No ma'am," Candy blushed beet red.

----

Paul sat at his usual table, paying no mind to Cindy and Bill. This irritated Cindy and infuriated Bill. Paul knew this and smiled right at them.

"He's this big," Cindy hissed at Paul, holding her hands apart a good two feet.

"Wow," Paul laughed. "Good thing, 'cause you're this big."

She gasped as Paul held his hands out as wide as he could. Bill didn't help her disposition by bursting into laughter.

"Go fuck yourself," she spat under her breath and stormed out of the cafeteria.

"That wasn't funny, as hole," Bill muttered as he saved the table toward Paul as he got to his feet.

"Then why'd you laugh?" Paul smiled.

Bill was big, but Paul was fairly confident that if it came to blows, he could hold his own.

Bill glowered at Paul, then left to find Cindy.

----

"Finally got it, sport," Bob smiled as he turned the key in the Thunderbird.

The powerful engine roared to life and Bob let it build up in RPMs before lightly stepping on the accelerator to bring the RPMs back down.

"Nice, nice," Paul complimented his father. "How about the Caddy?"

"Kiss my ass, boy," Bob grumbled.

The 'Caddy' was a 1959 Cadillac that had stymied all efforts to ever get it running. Every now and then, Bob would get the motor to turn over, but just as he would go to put it into gear, it would die again, and spend the next four or five months refusing to turn over. Paul loved to tease his father about it, knowing that his father would go to his grave trying to get that car running again.

"Aw, sweet!" Paul said. "You sold the Malibu!"

Yeah," Bob smiled. "Guy came in at lunch time, said he'd had one when he was a kid and had regretted selling it every day. Didn't even bat an eye when I told him the price."

"Nice, nice, and my cut is...?"

"Four thousand, smart ass,: Bob said and put his arm around his son's shoulders. "It was your find, it's your profits."

Father and son got to work on another car that Paul had found at a police auction in Shreveport, Louisiana, a 1979 Firebird. They worked until closing time, eight thirty, then ordered a pizza; neither one liking to cook.

"I'm telling you, Rebecca," Bob told the photograph. "He's quite a man. I know you're looking down from Heaven, watching over him"

----

Candy used the hand held showerhead to masturbate with, thoughts of Paul flooding in her mind as those wonderful feeling flooded into her pussy.

Afterward, she dressed in her favorite pajama set, the blue silk set that Cindy had given her for Christmas. Then she called Cindy.

Cindy was already in bed, waiting for Candy's call. They talked, they giggled, then turned their talk to the boys in their class. Fifteen boys to lust after, drool over, fantasize about, but they eventually turned their conversation to Paul.

Chapter 5

Cathy Hernandez was a very sweet woman, a little on the chubby side, but she had said that in her profile. She had three children, two girls and a boy, also mentioned in her profile. Bob sweated bullets, though; he hated first dates.

The University of Louisiana in Lafayette's basketball game was a great idea; she'd suggested it, as she was a proud graduate of ULL. That way, even if they didn't like one another, he'd get a few beers out of the deal, and she could cheer for her team.

"So, tell me about the children," he smiled as they shared some nachos.

Likewise, she listened to him describe his son. His pride and love was quite evident and she smiled widely.

"I'm sorry," he smiled sheepishly. "But I'm sure that your ex-husband probably goes on and on about the kids too."

"No ex-husband, the girls' daddies act like they've never heard of us and the boy's father is in prison," Cathy admitted.

Afterward, they went to get coffee and Cathy kissed him lightly as she prepared to get into her car.

"You're a sweet man," she said. "But you're not ready to start dating again. You're still in love with Rebecca."

"Yeah, but..." Bob said.

"Give me a call when you're ready to start dating again," she said lightly.

He felt his shoulders lump as she smiled her sweet smile again and with a wave, pulled out of the parking lot.

On the drive home, he had to smile sadly and shake his head in agreement with Cathy. He was still in love with the girl that had stolen his heart twenty-one years ago.

----

It was Friday night so instead of whispering to each other on their cell phones, Candy was sleeping over at Cindy's house. They'd rented a couple of movies, even though they'd seen them a hundred times already, and were snuggled in Cindy's bed, watching them.

Bill smiled to his wife as Candy's squeal could be heard all the way into their bedroom.

"I swear, she'll never get lost, that's for sure," he said. "You can hear her squealing a mile away.

"Want to make me squeal?" Emily whispered in his ear, then bit down on his ear lobe.

Bill adored his wife of Nineteen years. They'd had a hurried wedding when she discovered she was pregnant with Cindy. That was something he had no regrets about, though. She was short and stocky, with red hair and freckles, just the way he liked it. Her breasts, like the rest of her, were full and round, as was her ass.

"Bet I can make you squeal before you make me squeal," she giggled and dove under the covers to take him into her mouth.

If he had not adored her before, her willingness to overlook the beer belly and receding hairline and graying would have made him love her. She still acted like he was as sexy today as he was when they were nineteen years old.

"You're on, Sister," he said and spread her already drooling pussy lips apart with his fingers.

"Uh uh! No fair!" Emily groaned as he found her throbbing clitoris.

----

Jake and Bobbi cuddled in the king sized bed, but Beaux, their 95 pound Labrador retriever stymied any attempts on Jake's part to get amorous.

"Damn mutt, get out of here," he laughed as Beaux put his muzzle between his face and Bobbi's face.

"Daddy didn't mean it," Bobbi laughed as Beaux turned to get off the bed. "Come back here, Beaux!"

"The Hell I didn't!" Jake exclaimed.

"We made love last night," Bobbi reminded him then turned to cuddle the large dog.

"That was just a warm up for tonight!" Jake protested.

"Get your hand out of there, Mister," Bobbi playfully warned her husband.

She might be warning him, but her hairless pussy was wet. He put one arm over her and hugged her tightly. She murmured as he kissed her neck, then her shoulders.

Beaux did get off of the bed as their grunts and groans grew in intensity.

----

Paul stayed on the lot until eleven thirty, working on the Firebird and showing the four people that had wandered onto the lot the various cars they were interested in. His father showed up at eleven o'clock and both had their hands in the Firebird for a while.

"So, going out with her again?" Paul asked his dad.

"Yeah. No. Oh, hell, I really don't know," Bob said. "I mean, she's a real nice woman, but I'm still so much in love with..."

"Dad, it's been almost fifteen years," Paul said quietly.

"Next month," Bob agreed and choked back a sob.

"I think she'd want you to go out, find someone nice, settle down," Paul went on and then cursed out loud as he snapped the vacuum hose.

"Yeah, I know," Bob agreed. "It's just so fucking hard, you know?"

"Yeah, I know," Paul said and removed the two halves of the vacuum hose. The hose would have needed replacement anyway; it was rotted.

Chapter 6

Basketball practice kept him after school, but Paul wasn't in any hurry; sales during the week were sporadic at best. Weekends, when the aging men weren't stuck behind their desks and could come look at and reminisce about the muscle cars was when they had the most business. His dad could handle the two or three people that would drive by their lot.

Bill nudged him particularly hard when Coach Brighton had his back turned, then grunted in surprise as Paul tripped him.

Bill kept his distance from Paul after that. Bill was a typical bully; smaller, weaker, easily intimidated people were more his style.

----

"What you want to do?" Candy asked as she drove their car along Highway 19.

"I don't know, what you want to do?" Cindy responded.

Both girls squealed as a No Doubt song came on the radio and both reached to turn it up.

----

Bob smiled as he saw Paul's 1979 Cadillac Seville pull into the lot.

"At least that's one Caddy we were able to get running," he said and went back out into the January wind.

A man in his late sixties pulled onto the lot and slowly drove toward the 1965 Mustang. Bob's eye took in the late model Mercedes-Benz, the tailored suit and fitted winter coat and knew that the man could possibly afford the car.

"What can I do you for?" he asked the man as the man got out of his car and walked over to the Mustang.

"She run?" the man asked.

"Like a top, want to take it for a spin?" Bob asked.

----

What's wrong with the car?" Candy asked as it began to sputter and jerk.

"I don't know," Cindy said, worriedly.

Paul got out of the car and stood in the cold blast of air and headed to the open garage. He stopped and watched as his dad got into the passenger seat of the Mustang. That car was as good as sold; the customer had an ear-to-ear grin as he flexed and unflexed his hands on the steering wheel.

He got to work on the Edsel; the pump had come in.

"Oh, God, what do we do?" Candy squealed as the car died for the fourth time.

"I don't know!" Cindy squealed back. "Quick, pull into here!"

Candy Dropped the transmission into neutral pulled the car into the car lot and coasted to a stop in front of the office building, tires crunching on the clam shell surface.

Paul smiled as he recognized the Broussard sisters' car. He wiped his hands on the rag and walked back out into the cold January wind.

"Hey, Cindy, Candy, what's up?" he called out as they got out of the car and looked at it.

"Oh my God!" Candy squealed, recognizing that they'd pulled onto the Robichaux's lot.

"car's dead," Cindy said, fighting her own urge to squeal.

"Got it in neutral?" he asked and Candy nodded her head yes. "Let's push it over here; I'll take a look at it."

Candy and Cindy looked at each other as they slowly pushed the car, Paul doing most of the pushing, toward the garage.

----

"I'll take it," the man declared as he steered the Mustang back onto the lot and parked it.

"Well, let's go to the office, do the paperwork, and you can pick it up in the morning," Bob said.

He shook his head as he saw the Toyota and the two girls, still in their St. Thomas Aquinas uniforms. Obviously two young ladies vying for the attention of Paul.

"Try it now," Paul suggested and Candy skipped around and got into the driver's seat.

They'd been mutely watching him as he worked, both wanting to say something, anything, but nothing would come out. It was just like last year, when Sister Theresa had answered their prayers and made him their lab partner; he did all the talking and they just squeaked and giggled.

The car started up, no grinding or sputtering sound and Cindy wanted to faint as Paul smiled widely at her.

"Okay, get this Japanese car out of here before someone sees it and thinks it's one of ours," he joked as he put the hood back down.

"Thank you so much!" Candy gushed as she got back out of the car.

"No problem," Paul smiled widely and she wanted to faint too.

"Um, I got to pee," Cindy whispered to Candy.

"Um, Paul, you got a bathroom?" Candy asked.

)She was the more talkative of the two; that's why Cindy whispered it to her. She knew Candy would ask for her.)

Paul pointed to the fifty-five gallon drum in the corner and both Candy and Cindy squealed in disgust, eyes open wide. He laughed, which did little to ease their worry.

"In the office, second door on the right," he laughed and Cindy broke off in a run to the office. Both candy and Paul laughed when she squealed when the wind hit her bare legs.

----

"Yes sir," Bob said as he and Thomas Mouton shook hands.

Both men looked at the small girl when she yanked the heavy glass door open and burst into the office. Cindy hesitated for a moment, then dashed to the second door.

"My son's girlfriend," Bob shrugged, secretly wondering whom the girl was.

"Oh, probably got a line of them, huh?" Thomas smiled and shrugged his coat back on.

"Most of the time," Bob smiled." He's a good kid, though. Got any kids?"

"No, well, none living at home," Thomas said.

----

Candy was sure she was going to faint. She had to be dreaming, that was for sure. Paul Robichaux had just asked her for a date this Friday night.

"Um, okay," she finally squeaked out.

"Okay, good, I'll pick you up, how's six sound?" Paul smiled and wiped his hands on his greasy rag again. "Got a cell number?"

She could barely remember her number as she gave it to him. She almost wished he would stop smiling; he made it so hard to think!

Cindy got into the car and Candy climbed into the driver's seat. She revved the motor, then put the car in reverse and backed out of the garage, then turned to drive off of the lot.

Paul began to work on the Edsel again. Bob shook hands with Thomas Mouton again, waved to the two girls as they slowly drove past him, and walked to the garage.

"Oh! My! God!" Candy screamed at the top of her lungs.

"What? What happened?" Cindy screamed back.

"I have a date with Paul Robichaux!" Candy screamed and beat on the steering wheel.

Cindy felt her insides turn to ice.

Chapter 7

Cindy was listening half-heartedly as Candy prattled on and on about this outfit or that one, which did Cindy think she should wear? Another tears slid down her cheek and finally Candy said good-bye and ended the phone call.

Paul pulled up in front of the Broussards' home and got out. Jake answered almost as soon as Paul knocked and Paul greeted him politely.

"How's your dad doing?" Bobbi asked when Beaux finally quit barking at the newcomer.

"He's good," Paul smiled. "He's giving me a hard time right now about wanting a Friday night off and promises me I'll be working overtime tomorrow."

She laughed.

"Bob hasn't changed one bit since high school, has he?" she said. "He was always such a kidder; I can remember him and Rebecca coming into homeroom, screaming that there was a solar eclipse. We all ran outside to see, and he and Rebecca locked us out of the classroom!"

"They got suspended for three days for that little stunt," Jake remembered.

"Sounds like my dad," Paul agreed.

Candy entered the room and Paul had to admire her choice of clothing; a light blue sweater with pink stripes and a pair of blue jeans.

----

Emily tried to console her daughter. They'd dreaded this day, the day one of the girls would have a date, and the other one wouldn't. Bill shrugged his shoulders helplessly; he wasn't quite sure what to say to a girl in this situation.

Cindy finally pulled herself together and Emily left the room. She called Bobbi from her bedroom, with the door firmly closed so that Bobbi could share her excitement over her little girl having her very first date.

"I mean, I know she's eighteen, she's a young woman now, but..." Bobbi prattled.

"So, this Paul Robichaux, he everything the girls say he is?" Emily asked.

"Are you kidding?" Bobbi laughed. "He's the spitting image of his father! Oh, that's right! You didn't, I keep forgetting you didn't go to school with us!"

----

"What's wrong?" Paul asked as he pulled onto Highway 19.

"Nothing," Candy said quietly.

"Come on," Paul urged. "I mean, you and Cindy, y'all are always so happy, always talking and stuff, and you're just sitting there, not even smiling. I mean, if you don't want to go out, just tell me."

"No!" Candy cried out, then quieter. "No, I do want to go out. It's just that, well, I mean, Cindy's at home all alone and..."

"Uh huh, 'nough said," Paul smiled and pulled into the car lot he and his father worked at.

"What are we doing here?" Candy asked and looked around at the familiar location.

"Picking up a bigger car," Paul said. "Call Cindy and tell her to get ready."

"Really?" Candy squealed. "You wouldn't mind?"

"Call her," Paul smiled and ran into the office.

"Hey Dad, the Impala running?" Paul asked.

"Yeah, just gassed it up, what, Monday or Tuesday," Bob said and looked through the glass door at the blonde haired girl that was chattering into her cell phone.

"Good, I'll bring it back tonight," Paul promised, located the keys and waved good --bye.

Candy was still chattering on the phone when Paul made her get out of the MG Midget.

"No, Candy, that's not right, it's your date," Cindy was protesting, but she was busily trying to decide what to wear.

She quickly decided on the blue sweater, the one with pink stripes, and her favorite pair of relaxed fit blue jeans. She loved those jeans; they concealed her big hips and thighs.

Paul had to laugh; Candy was out of the car and running up the walkway, car door wide open, leaving him far behind. He turned off the engine, got out, closed her door, and walked up to the door, which was wide open. He knocked on the door and Bill Broussard came around the corner and smiled.

"Must be Paul," he said and shook the young man's hand.

"Yep, I'm Paul, Cindy's date," he smiled.

"Cindy?" Bill asked, eyes open in surprise. "But I thought you were Candy's date?"

"Yep, her too," Paul smiled wide and shrugged his shoulders.

"Oh my God," Emily thought when she entered the small foyer. "This kid is a total hunk!"

Paul shook Emily's hand and continued to chat with Bill; the usual questions about school, upcoming college plans and so forth. The three of them could hear the squeals from the back bedroom and Bill shook his head.

"You're going to be deaf by the end of the night," Bill said.

"What?" Paul asked.

"I said, you're going to be...Oh, cute," Bill smiled.

The squealing and chattering got louder and Paul turned to look into the living room as Candy and Cindy came rushing up.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers