The Broussard Sisters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,020 Followers

"Bye Mom, Dad," Cindy squealed.

"What time should I have her home?" Paul asked Bill.

"I don't know, what time did Jake tell you to have Candy home?" Bill asked.

"Twelve," Paul said, but really I should have her home by eleven, eleven thirty at the latest," Paul said.

"Sounds good to me," Bill agreed.

"Okay, they're out of the house," Bill said to his wife when the door closed behind the three eighteen year olds. "Let's rock!"

"Sorry Baby," Emily laughed. "Jake and Bobbi are on their way over to play cards."

"Aw," Bill complained. "Jake and Bobbi? I don't like them!"

"Don't like you either," Jake said as he entered through the kitchen door. "You smell funny."

Chapter 8

Bill Baggett glared at Teddy as he stood on the doorstep.

"What the fuck you want, loser?" he snarled.

"Here to pick up Elizabeth," Teddy bravely said.

"Yeah? Well, she told me to tell you to fuck off, she don't want..." Bill said.

"Get out of the way, butt hole!" Elizabeth screamed at her brother.

"Bill, it is not your place to run off your sister's dates," Ed said to his son and smiled wearily at Teddy.

----

Uh uh," Paul said lightly as Cindy tried to open the rear door. "Both of you get up front."

"Um, okay, how're we...?" Cindy asked.

"On the way there, Candy sits in the middle, on the way back you do," Paul said.

"Aw!" both girls sighed happily to each other as they watched him walk around the front of the car.

----

Bill called Cindy and told her they were going to The Bombay Café in Kimble, twelve miles away from Bender.

"But I don't like Indian food," Cindy whined.

She'd never had Indian food, had no idea if she liked it or not, but knew she was pretty tired of Bill. As soon as she could, she was going to dump Bill and make up with Paul.

"Then drink water," Bill ordered and hung up.

He'd heard Teddy tell their father that's where he was taking Elizabeth. He was going to keep an eye on Teddy, make sure he did nothing to soil Elizabeth or Elizabeth's reputation.

----

The host smiled widely and seated Paul and Candy and Cindy immediately. He did not miss the adoring looks the two girls kept shooting at the handsome young man.

"Lucky bastard," he thought as he handed the three teenagers their menus.

"Um, what's good here?" Candy asked Cindy.

"What? Like I would know?" Cindy asked.

"Most of the lamb dishes are real good, Paul offered. "My dad and I come here on Sundays when they have a buffet; we go to eleven o'clock Mass, then do our best to wipe out the buffet."

"They do good job too," the waiter agreed as he poured the three glasses of water. "Used to be 'All you can eat,' but now it's 'No more for you two, leave some for everybody else.'"

"Hi Hashim, how's it going?" Paul smiled as Cindy and Candy giggled over Hashim's statement.

"Okay, you bring one lovely lady here for you and one for me?" Hashim asked. "Um, I take..."

"No sir," Paul smiled. "They're both for me."

Cindy and Candy looked at each other and smiled happily.

"I swear, everything a buffet for you!" Hashim said in mock despair.

Candy fought the urge to squeal; Teddy and Elizabeth came into the restaurant and were staring right at her. Her, out on a date. With Paul Robichaux.

Cindy made eye contact with Candy and Candy nearly lost her fight against squealing; Cindy had seen Teddy and Elizabeth as well and was elated that they'd been seen. Out on a date. And not just a date, but also a date with Paul Robichaux.

"I'd invite them over," Paul said to girls. "But I kind of want our privacy, you know?"

at that, Candy did squeal, then covered her mouth and she and Cindy giggled together. Paul smiled and shook his head.

Teddy and Elizabeth glared daggers at Bill. Bill stared daggers back at Teddy. Cindy Jensen stared daggers at everyone, but especially at Candy and Cindy Broussard.

Candy thought for sure she was going to faint. The restaurant was dark and romantic, Paul kept touching her hand, kept touching her best friend's hand, kept smiling at them. Cindy Jensen, the most popular girl in St. Thomas Aquinas was staring hatefully at her and Cindy. How many nights had she dreamed about this moment?

Cindy felt absolutely weak inside. Paul kept touching her hand, kept touching her best friend's hand, and kept smiling at her. The restaurant was dark, romantic, enveloping. Even in her wildest dreams she'd never dreamed of anything like this.

"We ready?" Paul asked and slid out of his chair.

"Wait, let me," he said and helped Candy put her coat on.

Her eyes opened wide and she looked, stunned at Cindy. He'd just kissed her on her ear as he put her coat on her shoulders.

Cindy gasped and looked at Candy; she'd felt his lips touch her ear as he helped her with her coat.

"Good Night, you come again," Hashim called out. "Next time, you leave him at home, okay?"

Candy and Cindy giggled and waved to him as Paul ushered them toward the front door. Even Cindy Jensen's hateful comment about 'big Asses' didn't spoil the mood.

----

"If I have to hear any more about 'Gee, I wonder what the girls are doing...'" Bill threatened as he shoved his sandwich into his mouth.

"Oh, come on, Bill!" Bobbi laughed. "It's their first date!"

"Bob was such a character," Jake said. "Never saw what he saw in Rebecca, though."

"Easy, Honey," Bobbi said and smiled. "Rebecca thought Bob was the absolutely most wonderful man in the world."

"Yeah, but she was such a 'Plain Jane,'" Jake said and shook his head.

----

"Hey, I really enjoyed the other night," Bob said into the mouthpiece.

"I did too," Cathy smiled. "Like I said, you're a sweet man."

"Look, I'd really like to try again," Bob asked.

"Oh, Bob, this weekends just not well," Cathy said, disappointed. "Neither one of the girls' fathers bothered to come get them, they're all upset and..."

"So pick something they'd like to do and we'll do that," Bob said.

"You know what?" Cathy smiled. "They've been bugging the crap out of me to go to that petting zoo."

"Tomorrow?" Bob asked.

----

"Hang on," Paul ordered as Candy and Cindy entered the aisle.

"What?" Cindy and Candy asked.

"You two going to sit together and leave me out on the end by myself?" he asked.

"Well, yeah, we uh..." Candy said.

"No ma'am, I don't think so," Paul said. "Cindy, you go first, them me, then Candy. That way, I'm in the middle."

----

Teddy actually laughed as Bill raced after them.

"I am so sorry about this," Elizabeth apologized again.

"Don't worry about it," Teddy laughed. "It's not you doing it, it's him."

"I'll make it up to you," she promised.

Teddy looked at the dark curly hair, her dark eyes, and full pouting lips and smiled.

"A good night kiss will do the trick," he said to her and she smiled widely.

----

The movie was an absurd romantic comedy; Paul would have preferred to go see the horror movie playing in the next theater over, but he'd allowed himself to be outvoted.

The movie was at a 'filler' moment, loud music blaring while the lead characters did little of interest.

Candy felt his hand on her arm and turned to look at him. She fought the urge to squeal when his lips touched hers. She fought the urge to faint when his tongue tickled her lips and then thrust into her mouth. He then gave her lips another little kiss and looked into her brown eyes and smiled.

Cindy was intently watching the screen when she felt Paul's hand touch her upper arm. She turned to see what he wanted, then gasped as he kissed her. When his tongue entered her mouth she gasped, then sighed. She'd fantasized about this kiss, his hot tongue spearing into her mouth, touching her tongue. It was so sensual, so delicious.

The song ended and dialogue began again so Paul returned his attention to the screen. He couldn't wait until the next moment. Both Candy and Cindy were great kissers; there was such deep passion in the two of them. True to form of a movie with a very limited premise and script, he had his chance in just a few moments.

----

"Good night, drive careful," Bill said as Jake and Bobbi left their house.

"Butt head, you say that every time," Emily laughed. "They live right next door."

"Okay, now can we rock the house?" Bill asked, grabbing for Emily's rear end.

"Hmm, the girls should be back in about..." Emily said, looking at the kitchen clock. "Bill! Let go of that!"

----

Candy leaned her head against Cindy's shoulder; she was absolutely wiped out. It had been a long day at school, then the excitement of her first date, a full belly, the gentle rocking of the large car. She was just about to fall asleep.

Cindy leaned her head against Paul. It had been a long day at school, then the emotional roller coaster of being excited for Candy, but heart broken for herself, then going out on a date, a full belly and the slow rocking of the car.

Candy and Cindy yawned widely in unison. Then they giggled at each other.

Paul smiled and turned onto Cort Street. He pulled up in front of Candy's house, got out and walked around to the passenger door. He closed it after Candy and Cindy got out. He held both of their hands, Candy on his right and Cindy on his left and walked them both to Candy's front door.

"I had a really great time," he told Candy as they stood on her porch.

"Me too," Candy enthused.

"Me too," Cindy said and shivered slightly in the January wind.

"I really hope we can do it again," he said.

"Me too," Candy said again.

Then his arms were around her and he was kissing her and she put her arms around him and held on for dear life.

Jake and Bobbi laughed when they heard the front door slam shut and Candy's ecstatic squeal. Beaux began to bark excitedly.

"Want to go see if she had a good time?" Jake asked his wife.

"Yeah, I'll give you the full report," Bobbi laughed and pulled a robe on over her nude body.

Cindy melted as he kissed her. God, who knew kissing could feel like this? And he wanted another date with her. With Candy too.

Emily kissed Bill again, rolled over and pulled on her robe. She was on her way to the door of the bedroom when they heard the front door slam and Cindy's excited squeal.

Chapter 9

"Dad, don't even worry about trying to impress the kids; they'll be too worried about what they're doing to worry about you," Paul advised as they stood out on the clam shell parking lot of their car lot.

"Damn, I feel bad about leaving you out here by yourself, I didn't even think about it being Saturday," Bob said as he prepared to take off in the Impala.

"Don't worry about it," Paul smiled. I'll be fine. "The office's locked up, keys are in the deck, got my cell phone in case anything goes wrong."

"Okay," Bob said and drove off the lot. Paul watched the green car as it drove down Highway 19. There were a few other cars, but none of them stopped at the car lot.

----

"Call him," Cindy demanded and again both she and Candy erupted into gales of giggles.

"Hello?" Paul asked as he answered his cell phone.

"Oh my God!" Candy squealed. "I love you!"

She and Cindy giggled again as she quickly hung up.

Paul laughed out loud, then hit the 'Send ' button twice and listened to it ring.

"Hello?" Candy asked nervously.

"Oh my God!" Paul said in a high-pitched voice. "I love you too!"

"What you doing?" Candy asked breathlessly.

"Working. You?" Paul asked and watched a few more cars speed past the lot.

"Me and Cindy are sitting here in my bedroom," Candy said, still breathless.

"I really really had a great time last night," Paul said and started walking toward a car that had pulled into the lot. The passenger was looking at the 1962 Ford Fairlane.

"Me too," Candy admitted.

"Put Cindy on the phone," Paul asked.

"Hello?" Cindy asked, brown eyes wide with excitement.

"I really really had a great time last night, I was going to call y'all later, I'm kind of working right now," Paul said into the phone.

"Me too," Cindy admitted. "I had a really really great time."

"I'll probably be out on the lot until nine o'clock tonight," Paul said. "That too late to call y'all?"

"No, no," Cindy said, bubbling with excitement.

"Okay, talk to y'all later," Paul smiled and hung up.

"He's going to call us at nine tonight," Cindy squealed to her friend.

"Tonight?" Candy wailed. "It's only ten o'clock now!"

"That boy's going to need to eat," Bobbi advised.

"Ah!" Candy gasped. "We'll bring him lunch!"

"Okay!" Cindy agreed.

"You'll do nothing until this room is cleaned," Bobbi said and closed the door to the bedroom.

She almost laughed out loud as she heard speed records being broken inside Candy's bedroom.

----

"And this is my oldest, Crystal," Cathy said as her nine year old daughter regarded Bob with thinly disguised boredom.

"Hello," Bob smiled.

Taylor was a fussy, whiney five year old, Rochelle was a sulky, moody eight year old, and crystal could care less about his presence.

"Must take after their fathers," Bob thought to himself.

"What're we doing in this old thing?" Crystal asked when Bob opened the back door to the Impala.

"It's the biggest car that I own," Bob told her. "I figured I'd need plenty of room, and Cathy told me I couldn't stick any of you in the trunk, so..."

"How many cars you got?" Crystal asked, now a little interested.

"Mom wasn't going to let you stick me in the trunk," Rochelle insisted.

"Um, let's see, there's the Cadillac, the MG," Bob mused aloud. "Eighteen or nineteen."

"Bob owns his own car lot," Cathy said in way of explanation.

"Cool!" Crystal said, finally interested in something. "So you're rich?"

"Rich?" Bob asked. "No, I wouldn't say 'rich,' but I pay my bills. Most months, that's about the best you can ask for."

"Oh," Crystal huffed, uninterested again.

Chapter 10

Bobbi and Candy and Cindy fixed a small lunch for three, complete with thermos of hot soup.

"Hello?" Paul said.

He was finishing up the paperwork on the Ford Fairlane. The guy had tried and tried to whittle the price down, but Paul smiled and told him it was 99 percent original, the price was the price.

"Ninety nine percent?" the guy asked.

"The only non-original thing is the paint job," Paul pointed out. "And even that was done by an authorized Ford dealership, down in New Orleans."

"Hello?" he said again into the cell phone.

"You eat yet?" Candy asked breathlessly.

"Nope," Paul said.

"Oh, good!" Candy squealed. "Me and Cindy, we're on our way!"

"But, Baby..." Paul began to say, but Candy had hung up.

"Girlfriend?" the guy smiled.

"Uh huh," Paul smiled and indicated where the guy needed to sign.

The Toyota pulled up to a stop as the guy was handing Paul the 'good faith' check for Paul to hold the vehicle until Monday when the guy would be back with the full amount.

The guy and Paul looked on as Cindy yanked open the heavy door for Candy. Candy smiled widely as she carried in the small picnic basket.

"Hey," Paul smiled widely.

"Um, where's the bathroom?" Candy whispered.

Paul pointed to the second door and both she and Cindy dashed to the room and slammed the door behind them.

"She's cute," the guy said.

"Yeah, they are," Paul agreed and grabbed the 'Sold' sign from behind the desk. "Going to put this on the Fairlane, let others know they had their chance and blew it."

----

"I don't believe this!" Bill laughed. "You mean to tell me, we have the house to ourselves again?"

"Yep, I'm afraid so," Emily agreed.

"Whatever shall we do?" Bill asked, waggling his eyebrows at her.

"Um, you're going to finish the storage shed like you promised," Emily said.

----

Taylor actually laughed when the baby goat took the offered bottle and drank greedily from it. Rochelle felt the fleece of the lamb and marveled at the feeling. Crystal, however, stood around, acting 'too cool' to do any of the kid stuff.

Bob smiled as Cathy petted the camel's head. The kids may have been bugging her to take them out to this zoo, but so far, she was having the most fun.

----

This is great soup," Paul praised and Candy blushed with pride.

"My Mom made it," she said.

"Yeah?" Paul asked and took another spoonful. "She teach you how to cook?"

"Uh huh," she said.

"Candy!" Cindy gasped. "You're lying!"

"Uh uh!" Candy protested.

"She TRIES to teach Candy," Cindy confided and Paul laughed out loud. Candy slapped Cindy's arm and Cindy giggled.

----

"Yeah, Jake said over the fence. "I'm out here sealing up the deck in thirty degree weather, and that kid's eating my home made soup."

"Yeah, we got the whole house to ourselves, but I'm out here putting together this rusty shed," Bill laughed.

"Got to tell you, though," Jake smiled. "You should have heard Candy last night. That Paul's someone we're going to have to keep our eye on."

"Yep, he's a charmer," Bill said. "Cindy would have kept us up all night telling us about it if we hadn't told her to go to bed."

----

"But I don't like this!" Taylor whined as they ate lunch at the Taco Bell. "It's got lettuce on it!"

Bob thought to himself yet again that the kids must take after their fathers. Their mother was a sweet, charming woman. Her three kids were whining brats with absolutely no sense of gratitude or appreciation.

"Well, pick the lettuce off, big baby," Crystal ordered.

"Any of this bringing back any memories?" Cathy asked him and he looked at her for a long moment.

Yes it was bringing back a memory. He and Rebecca had tried and tried to conceive a brother or sister for Paul, but her periods were so irregular that they finally went to a doctor. That's when they discovered just how sick she was. She'd known she was feeling tired a lot, just didn't have any energy.

Now he was wondering if Paul would have been different if he'd had a brother or sister to despise. These kids seemed to have a deep-seated and quite active resentment for each other.

"God has a reason for everything," he said aloud and Cathy smiled sardonically.

----

Paul waved as Candy and Cindy finally, reluctantly left the car lot. Pete Roselle crawled all over the firebird, even though Paul had told him several times, it was not ready, and until it was ready, Paul would not have a price tag on it.

"Man, I had one of these, exact same year, same color, everything," Pete was going on and on. "Only thing different, my interior was white, not black."

Paul was secretly glad that Pete was so self involved; he had a boner that just wasn't going down. Just before Pete had pulled up, he'd been alternating kisses between Candy and Cindy. Damn, but they could kiss. It hadn't been any trouble last night; he had dashed into the bathroom at home and within three strokes was sending a knee-buckling spurt into the toilet bowl. But he couldn't very well say to the Broussard Sisters that he had to go masturbate.

Pete finally wandered back to his battered old pick up truck and waved cheerfully in parting. Paul waved back and turned his attention to a van that had pulled up in front of the office. Thankfully, the cold air had finally wilted his aching cock.

"Howdy," the middle aged man said and smiled. "That 1950 Caddy running?"

"The black one?" Paul asked and pointed out that they also had a pearl gray model on the far end of the lot.

"Oh, I didn't see THAT one," the man said and walked briskly toward it.

The January wind was starting up again. From the warmth of the van, the man's wife called out to him to hurry up, her mother was waiting on them. The man ignored her as he looked at the pearl gray model, then walked back and looked at the black one.

"Man, what I wouldn't do," he muttered to himself and looked back at the pearl gray model again. "Man, man, man, I'd love to have that."

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,020 Followers