All Comments on 'The Brush Tiger of Derven Ch. 21-23'

by AfterDusk

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
jerin51jerin51over 5 years ago
Namora is head huntress???!!

She is very poor as a huntress if she can get caught that easy by Irron, how she ever was able to slaughter the brush tigers is beyond me.

She is not even honest towards her friends, keeps a lot of secrets and is not a convincing character in this rather thin story line, sorry.

Admiralbird348Admiralbird348over 5 years ago
As if I would let that stand e ;)

Outstanding as usual Dusk:) I love how brave Mora was letting the Sun grab her, knowing the Prince was secretly watching, cleverly allowing his true nature and the truth of his actions come to light. The Tiger knowing he carries the wooden knife, and her skill at hitting his shoulder. She is smart enough, and emotionally disciplined to keep her feelings hidden until the whole truth is revealed. Deftly written as usual:) Thank you for writing for us:)

E.

Admiralbird348Admiralbird348over 5 years ago
P.S.

I was remiss in not adding that at least now, we know for whom the vampire and post apocalyptic stories are written 😉

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ignore the Trolls

jerin51, Your words imply that your an accomplished writer, yet you have no stories posted. You attempt to gain recognition, by belittling others. Your attempt to appear intelligent failed, your nothing.

AfterDusk, thank you

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Collar

Why would Rick put the collar on her again?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAfterDusk@AfterDusk
I write things. Sometimes I share them here, but maybe only less than 20%. Yes, I know I have a few unfinished stories...and I will finish them all, eventually. I appreciate the time you take to read my musings; please vote and leave a constructive comment. As the saying...