The Brutal Alpha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He cleaned the entire kitchen and its appliances, and took the trash out of the house. That alone took him about thirty minutes. Then he found a clean cloth and the vacuum and started cleaning all the furniture and the floors downstairs and upstairs, which took about an hour. Jason had two bathrooms, and Ryan got on his knees and scrubbed the toilets - Ryan had to flush Jason's piss in one of them - and the floor around them. They were left spotless.

Ryan entered Jason's bedroom and he had to make up the king-sized bed and collect dirty items of clothing from the floor - a dark polo shirt, used gym shorts, two dirty boxer briefs and a pair of sweaty socks, all larger than Ryan's own clothes. He found more dirty clothes in the bathroom and put them all in the washing machine, except for the new shirts, which he chose to hand-wash to preserve the fabric.

When he finished, Ryan was tired and sweaty, and it was almost time for lunch. He decided to take a quick shower and then he wore the same clothes. Unsure of what to do next, he went to the kitchen and prepared a large ham sandwich and some orange juice. A sudden truck noise signaled Jason's return.

"What do we have here?" said the man, casually, as he entered the kitchen with a few plastic bags.

"I finished cleaning the house, sir, and I made these," replied Ryan, placing the sandwiches on a plate.

"Good call. I'm kinda hungry," said Jason, as he removed his aviator glasses and stared at Ryan. "Unpack these and put them on the fridge," he pointed to the plastic bags, which were filled with food and beer cans.

"Yes, sir, right away."

"Bring me one of those sandwiches and a glass of juice to the living room. Don't eat yet."

Ryan was starving, but he did exactly what Jason told him to do. The man sat on the couch, watching the news, with his arms spread on each side in a masculine manner - his big, juicy biceps and hairy armpits exposed, and a cocky smirk on his satisfied face.

"Did you have fun cleaning my stuff?" asked Jason, as Ryan gave him the sandwich and a big glass of orange juice topped with ice.

"Yes... sir."

Jason stared at Ryan's uncomfortable expression and laughed.

"I bet you did. You're a lucky boy, right?"

"Yes, sir. Thank you."

"Massage my fucking feet again."

Ryan quickly sat on the floor and took Jason's leather sandals off his feet. They smelled better this time, and Ryan could feel a faint musky scent coming from Jason's tanned thighs, as he massaged the man's soles with shaky hands, for ten minutes.

"That's it. Massage the king," provoked Jason, a lewd grin on his bearded face.

"You're a king, sir," confirmed Ryan.

"Damn right I am, pussy boy," Jason released a loud burp, placed the empty glass on the table and spread his legs wide. "And now it's time you worship the king properly."

"Sir?" Ryan stared at the man nervously and then looked at his crotch.

"Yep, that's exactly what you're thinking," Jason chuckled. "That's why you're here in the first place, isn't it?"

"Y-yes, sir," admitted Ryan, meekly.

"Say it, then. Say it out loud!" shouted Jason.

"I want to worship, sir."

"Worship what, boy?"

"I want to worship your big cock, sir... please."

"Beg harder!"

"Please, please, sir! Let me worship your fat, superior, alpha cock!"

Jason cackled and his deep voice echoed in the room. "You fags are priceless." He grabbed his cargo shorts and pulled them down in a quick movement, and a big, fat cock jumped out. It was a curved, veined, manly schlong. The biggest prick Ryan had ever seen in person - definitely thicker than his own average penis - and he felt instantly dominated. Jason's testicles were the size of chicken eggs and they hang lewdly between his hairy thighs and his hairy crotch.

Ryan's mouth hung open in pure awe of Jason's size, and the man laughed cruelly at his stupid face.

"Ever seen one this big?"

"Never, sir. Only in porn videos."

Jason's cock twitched aggressively as it seemed to grow harder and harder. Jason grabbed the base with a firm grip and slapped it on his open palm, causing loud thuds that echoed in Ryan's brain.

"Smell my balls, faggy," mocked Jason, and Ryan obeyed and planted his nose between his right and left testicles. "Yeah, take a deep whiff of my nut sack. You fucking bitch."

Ryan's eyes rolled back as he sniffed Jason's sweaty balls over and over again, rubbing his nose on the man's thick, hairy eggs. The smell of big balls and manly schlong intoxicated his fag brain. He felt owned and docile as Jason laughed like a god.

"Now sniff the tip of my cock," ordered Jason, holding his prick right in between Ryan's eyes.

Ryan's nostrils touched the big, warm, swollen head and inhaled a rich, musky scent of testosterone coming from Jason's piss hole. He could feel the powerful steam coming from the long, veined shaft. A drop of precum glued to the tip of his nose and stretched out in a thin rope as Jason grabbed the base of his cock and slapped Ryan's face with it several times.

Ryan offered his face submissively, and he felt the heavy cock smacks land on his forehead, his cheeks and his nose, wet with precum. Smack, smack, smack. Jason dickslapped Ryan's mug with a cocky smirk on his bearded face.

"Take my schlong on your fag face," the man laughed.

"Thank you, sir," cried Ryan.

"Give each ball a kiss. Come on, that's it! Now open that mouth pussy. Come on, boy. Tongue out. No teeth."

Ryan opened his mouth wide and covered his teeth with his lips to welcome Jason's royal cock. His mouth watered as Jason stretched his jaw and hit the back of his throat.

"Good thing you're hungry. Daddy's gonna feed you well, pussy boy."

Ryan chocked as the big prick reached the limit, forced hard against his throat, but one third of Jason's cock was still out.

"Is that all you can take?," provoked Jason, while grabbing Ryan's head with his strong hands and forcing him down. "Nah. We're gonna stretch out that little throat until your nose is planted on my crotch. Relax your jaw!"

Jason forced another inch inside and Ryan's eyes rolled back again, as he gagged and choked like a desperate animal.

"Better! Open up. There's more. We'll make it fit, baby. I don't care if your jaw breaks," joked Jason.

Ryan felt the man's hands holding his head firmly, grabbing his hair and pressing his face down on the sweaty crotch. At the same time, Jason's hips moved forward and started forcefully pounding his mouth. Ryan felt out of breath and hopeless, and slowly relaxed his neck, allowing Jason to use him like a fleshlight.

The living room was filled with sounds of mouth fucking. Jason increased the speed with every deep thrust and ravaged Ryan's poor throat without mercy. Jason brutally fucked Ryan's throat and forced his jaw to open wider. He didn't give up until the last inch was shoved deep inside and his fat balls hit Ryan's chin. Ryan took crotch smacks to his face as Jason kept fucking his drooling mouth.

"Fuck yeah! Finally," shouted Jason, victorious. "Taste every inch, boy."

Ryan muttered submissively and kept choking on Jason's invading prick, which seemed to make Jason even harder. Sounds of wet suction and masculine grunts filled the room.

"Take that big dick down your throat. How's that taste?" mocked Jason.

"Guk, gluk, guk, gluk," was all Ryan could say.

Jason laughed cruelly and kept pounding Ryan's poor throat for a good while. The throat bashing intensified when Jason stood up and applied all his strength to thrust hips against Ryan's face. Saliva drooled out of Ryan's mouth, which only made it easier for Jason's prick to invade him. He felt Jason's big balls hitting his chin with every thrust.

"Fuck yeah. Your meal's coming. You better swallow every drop," announced Jason, and a minute later he exploded, growling like a beast in a long, pleasurable orgasm.

Ryan opened his throat wide and let all the cum go straight into his belly. He was surprised by the amount of hot jets - hit after hit of thick spunk - that inundated his mouth and filled his tongue with a rich taste of quality, alpha stud semen. Jason's cock came out of Ryan's mouth with a wet sound and the man sat on the couch, breathing heavily and grinning.

"What do you say, boy?"

"Thank you, sir."

"You're welcome, cocksucker. Now get out."

Ryan went home with a red face and soaked briefs. He replayed the scene over and over on his head - Jason's immense girth, his muscular torso, his enveloping big hands, hairy thighs and calves, and the taste of cum. Ryan took his smooth dick out and jerked off in bed. He was rock hard and came all over himself. He fell asleep with images of big cock invading his subconscious.

The next week, Jason messaged Ryan on social media and asked for more favors - or obligations - and Ryan continued to serve Jason. He cleaned and cooked. He washed Jason's car and his clothes many times. Then, he was asked to give foot massages and to serve as a footstool. He also took care of Jason's groceries. Jason called him a fag, a bitch and a dog, but he didn't care much - in fact, the humiliation turned him on - and he was willing to obey a superior man.

Sometimes, Ryan was cleaning the house or mowing the lawn when Jason told him to hide and pretend he didn't exist, while Jason received friends and partners for hours. Jason's alpha friends would leave a pile of dishes and leftovers for Ryan to clean. But the worst part was the women: Ryan had to hide and hear sounds of sex coming from Jason's bedroom - loud, scandalous sounds of flesh against flesh and bed squeaking, and Ryan would get slightly horny and jealous of the women. He started to wish Jason would fuck him too, but he wasn't brave enough to ask.

On Saturday, Jason sent Ryan an unexpected message. "Boy. Shave your body and clean your butt. Be at my door at 19:00, on all fours."

Ryan was a little confused. Jason would usually hook up with women on weekends. Ryan felt a warm excitement run through his body. He carefully cleaned his body in the shower, shaved his parts, and even gave himself an enema. He also applied some moisturizer to his soft skin. He left the house at 18:45 and nervously walked down the street, trying to imagine what Jason would want with his butt.

The street was surprisingly quiet as it had been a rainy day, and Jason's gate was open as always. Ryan trembled slightly as he walked past the dark lawn, and he hit the front doorbell before falling to his hands and knees. The act made him feel immediately debased and ridiculous, and he cringed at the thought of someone seeing him in that position. The sensation intensified as he waited several minutes before Jason opened the door.

Jason was wearing a tank top and cargo shorts with camouflage patterns. Ryan looked up at his cocky face and the man chuckled.

"Hey, puppy. Did you clean yourself like I told you?" said Jason.

"Yes, sir," replied Ryan.

"Come in. Follow daddy on all fours," ordered Jason, allowing Ryan to crawl in and closing the door behind him.

Ryan followed Jason to the living room, where Jason grabbed a cardboard box and waved it in front of his face.

"I have a gift for you," said Jason, his eyes glinting in a smirk. "It's something I've been thinking about since the day we've met and you followed me like a puppy."

Jason sat on the couch, ripped the box apart and removed his gift from a small, dark package. It was a small butt plug made of dark silicone, with a curved tail attached to its end - shiny and new. Ryan opened his mouth, surprised, when Jason waved the tail in front of his face.

"What do you think, puppy?" asked Jason, grinning mischievously. "Let's make it official."

"S-sir?" was all Ryan could reply.

"I mean, you already act like one. You show up to my door on all fours, you follow me around, accepting orders," Jason held Ryan's face with both hands and looked him in the eye. "You're a dog. You've always been a dog. The way you look at men like a puppy, the way you beg men to control you. Show me your butt, doggy."

"Strip and turn around!" shouted Jason.

Ryan jumped and obeyed. He quickly removed his shorts, his shirt and his briefs, his shoes and his socks, and pilled them all together. Still on hands and knees, he turned around and exposed his shaved butt in front of Jason.

Smack!

Ryan felt his butt cheek burn as Jason applied a heavy slap to his backside. Then another. And another. Ryan screamed a high note.

Jason cleared his throat and spat a fat wad of saliva directly onto Ryan's hole. Ryan felt the silicone object being placed against it, and a second later, he moaned in shock as the object entered him. Now, the tail was firmly attached to his butt.

"Relax your little pucker. That's gonna stay there for a while," mocked Jason, while giving Ryan's right ass cheek another smack. "You have a cute little butt, and it's all mine. Right?" Another slap.

"Yes, sir!" shouted Ryan.

"Say it! Say your ass belongs to me."

"My ass belongs to you, sir!"

"Then wag your little tail, puppy."

Ryan shook his hips submissively and he saw his new tail move from left to right in a ridiculous manner. Anyone would burst out laughing if they saw it.

"You fucking pussy," Jason guffawed cruelly and smacked Ryan again. "Start counting, bitch!"

Smack.

"O-one," whimpered Ryan.

Smack.

"Two!"

Smack, smack, smack.

"Three... four... five!"

Jason laughed hard and kept on spanking, harder and harder, until Ryan could see stars and until his butt cheeks were bright red. Ryan's poor buttocks got a ruthless, rhythmic banging from left to right.

"...twenty-eight... twenty-nine... thirty! Please, sir, mercy!" Ryan's face burned with shame as he felt his dick twitch excitedly between his legs. He was secretly enjoying every slap from Jason's big, manly hands.

"Wag that fucking tail," commanded Jason, while spreading his legs wide around Ryan. "Shake your new red butt. Look at it!"

Ryan looked back and saw his burning buttocks, both equally red and filled with hand marks.

"Not gonna lie," continued Jason, "I'm getting horny. Soon daddy is gonna own your little butt once and for all."

"Please, sir..." whispered Ryan.

"Now crawl to the kitchen and bring me the bag in the fridge."

Ryan turned around and walked on all fours to the kitchen, as his silicone tail wagged left and right for Jason's entertainment. When he opened the fridge, he saw a plastic bag with beer cans inside, and he grabbed it with his teeth and crawled back to the living room.

Jason was watching a game and practically ignored Ryan when he offered the bag. Jason placed the bag on the table and opened a beer can, taking a long sip as he stared at the flatscreen on the wall.

"Here, footstool," said the man, pointing to the floor in front of him.

Ryan positioned himself in front of Jason and felt the heavy weight of the man's thick, hairy legs on his back. He stayed in that position for a few hours, as Jason watched the game, drank more beer and burped loudly, getting more and more comfortable on Ryan's back. Sometimes, Jason would reach for Ryan's tail and wave it up and down, laughing cruelly.

Finally, Jason turned off the TV and yawned.

"Follow me, pup."

Ryan followed the man's masculine footsteps on all fours. Jason went upstairs and entered the bathroom, and released a loud, vulgar flow of piss into the toilet, as Ryan waited on the doorway. He looked at Ryan and winked, then flushed the toilet.

Jason walked into his bedroom and sat on the king-sized bed. Ryan looked at the man, feeling eager and curious. He thought of all the women Jason had fucked in that bed.

"I'm gonna enjoy a long night of sleep. You will too, by my side. Here, you deserve this for being a good boy," Jason grabbed a pillow and threw it on the floor, next to his bed. "What do you say?"

"Thank you, sir."

"You're welcome. Good night, pup," Jason turned out the lights and lay in bed. A minute later, he was asleep, snoring lightly.

Ryan lay his head on the pillow and felt the hard floor beneath him, trying to find the most comfortable position to sleep. The floor was obviously uncomfortable, since Ryan was used to sleep on a soft mattress, but at least it was carpeted. After an hour or so, he somehow fell asleep, as Jason's snores echoed in his head. Ryan had a strange dream in which Jason turned him into a permanent dog and used him to play fetch, during an outdoor barbecue, as Jason's alpha friends laughed at him.

"Wake up, sleepy boy," said Jason's deep morning voice.

Ryan jumped and opened his eyes. The daylight came through the windows. Jason reached for something on the floor and grabbed the butt plug.

"Oops, it fell while you were asleep," said Jason, laughing. "Don't let that happen without my permission. Ass up, puppy."

Ryan assumed his position and relaxed his pucker for Jason. He felt a hard smack to his right ass cheek and Jason hocked a loogie over his exposed hole and shoved the butt plug inside, making him moan with the sensation.

"God dog. Now where's breakfast?"

"Right away, sir," said Ryan, crawling out of the room.

When Ryan entered the kitchen, he had to stand up to prepare some french toast with ham and cheese, but he squeezed his ass tight in order to keep the tail in place. At some point he heard the TV in the living room and hurried up.

"Boy, is breakfast ready?" shouted Jason, from the living room.

"Yes, sir!" replied Ryan, putting the toast on two plates and falling back to his hands and knees.

Jason entered the kitchen and smirked, as Ryan patiently waited next to the kitchen island. The man grabbed a plate and stared down at him.

"Eat your portion and then come crawling to the living room," ordered Jason, as he took a bite and walked back to the living room.

Ryan took that opportunity to eat silently. Ten minutes later, when he entered the living room, Jason had devoured his breakfast and was talking to friends on the phone. Ryan offered himself as a footstool and Jason casually landed his right foot on him, and kept talking. Then, Jason stretched out his left leg and positioned his foot beneath Ryan's face, wiggling his toes, maybe to provoke him. Ryan lowered his head and kissed Jason's toes repeatedly. Jason didn't care.

Later that day, Ryan was excused of his dog duties and was ordered to clean the truck and mow the lawn. He was not allowed to wear clothes during the process. Ryan felt used and exposed, and the only relief was knowing that the green fences were tall enough to hide his shame. He heard noises coming from the garage and saw Jason without a shirt, using the punchbag, sweat already dripping from his masculine body.

Once the lawn was mowed and the truck was shiny and spotless, Ryan decided to go upstairs and make up Jason's bed. Then, he collected Jason's dirty clothes and put them in the washing machine. The toilet also needed some scrubbing, and he crouched on the floor submissively to do the job. When he finished, he heard Jason's voice coming from the living room again.

"Yes, sir?" said Ryan, promptly standing in front of the couch.

"Where were you?" asked Jason, panting from the exercise and looking all sweaty. His exposed, hairy chest glistened like a juicy meal and his thick, massive thighs stretched his boxer shorts.

"I went upstairs and washed your clothes, sir. And cleaned the toilet, as well," informed Ryan, pathetically.

Jason gave him a shameless grin and chuckled, and spread his arms on the couch.

"Damn, boy. You're getting used to being my bitch. Get on your hands and knees. Show me your little ass."

Ryan happily assumed the position in front of Jason, with his head down on the floor and his buttocks lifted all the way up. Jason smacked him hard.

"Thank you, sir," said Ryan.