The Brutal Alpha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason cackled and hit him again, and started a loud sequence of heavy slaps, left and right.

"Get ready for your morning spanking, boy," said Jason, applying more heavy smacks to Ryan's burning rear end.

"Uh, thank you, sir, thank you," moaned Ryan.

"You naughty bitch. Shake your ass, pussy boy. Daddy's gonna own you, now," said Jason, as the smacks became louder and louder.

Ryan submissively wiggled his butt in front of Jason, begging for more, begging to be owned, and he felt his dick harden between his legs. He looked back and saw his red buttocks, and then observed a large boner between Jason's thighs. His brain almost melted.

"Please, sir, own me," begged Ryan, between heavy smacks.

Jason guffawed confidently and spread his legs wider.

"Beg me, bitch."

"Please, please, please! Own my little butt, sir. Conquer my ass with your superior cock."

Jason's face contorted with mockery, and he suddenly stood up and dropped his shirts in a thunderous movement. His fat schlong jumped out like in a porn video, long and juicy, veined and hairy, waving lewdly, and ready for combat. Ryan felt slightly fearful.

"I'm gonna ruin your little hole. Just remember you begged for it," said Jason, as he crouched to make his big dick meet Ryan's little entrance. He released a thick wad of saliva over Ryan's red hole, and positioned his schlong, ready to invade. "Knock, knock, pussy boy!"

"Oh, please, come in, sir" replied Ryan, accepting the mockery.

Jason laughed cruelly. "Say 'please, break my back door'."

"Please, break my back door, sir," repeated Ryan, pathetically.

"You want me to ruin your little door, boy?"

"Please, ruin my little door, sir!" begged Ryan.

"Well, there you go, you dumb faggot," said Jason, as he grabbed Ryan's waist firmly with both hands.

The butt plug training wasn't enough to prepare Ryan's poor hole for this. Jason shoved his thick, long schlong up Ryan's little pucker with one violent thrust. Then another hard thrust, and another one, and Jason was suddenly balls deep into Ryan's tight canal - man balls to fag taint.

Ryan's eyes rolled back as he saw stars, and Jason smacked his butt hard to mark his victory. The man began a slow hip movement and started gaining speed with each thrust. A minute later, Ryan could hear sounds of Jason's flesh slapping against his own, and he felt completely defenseless and let the invasion happen.

Jason's battering ram was brutal and relentless, and Ryan tried his best to relax his ruined entrance and allow the man to fuck harder. Ryan knew his ass wasn't used to a dick that big, so he felt thankful for that butt plug. He quickly realized that his ass would never be the same after this. And he knew that Jason was enjoying his tight walls like a brand new fleshlight.

Ryan moaned and screamed, feeling a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"Sing for me, bitch!" shouted Jason, as he intensified the pounding. "Make my prick harder."

Ryan moaned louder and released rhythmic bitch sounds that matched with Jason's deep thrusts.

"Yeah! Take it, take it!" provoked Jason.

Plap, plap, plap. The room was filled with loud sounds of ass fucking. Ryan lost track of time, in a haze of submission, but it felt like hours of relentless pounding. At some point, between the heavy thrusts, he felt broken and ruined, and the realization that he was being bitched by the neighborhood alpha was too much to handle, and his dick spurted cum on the floor. Jason noticed Ryan's pucker squeezing around his schlong, over and over again, and roared in pleasure.

The deep fucking continued and intensified into brutal, fast banging. Jason moved his right foot and stepped on Ryan's head, and kept pounding like a boss. Then a loud, victorious grunt came out of his mouth and he came hard, deep inside Ryan's red buttocks. The orgasm seemed to last for a whole minute.

Jason's cock came out with a vulgar, wet sound, and the man grabbed the butt plug and shoved it up Ryan's butt without ceremony.

"I hope you're on birth control, bitch," mocked Jason. "Now follow me."

Ryan crawled behind Jason and followed him outside, feeling the cold grass beneath his hands and knees. The fresh wind ran through his skin.

"Wait here," commanded Jason, and the man walked inside the house.

Ryan waited around fifteen minutes, as the sun was uncovered by the clouds in the sky and warmed up his naked body.

Jason reappeared, all clean and dressed up, with something in his right hand. It was a dog leash.

"Come here, puppy. Be a good boy and stay here, for now," said Jason, as he placed the leash around Ryan's neck and attached the other end to the door handle.

"Sir?" asked Ryan.

"I have to go out and check the bar. Now that I own you, you're gonna wait until I return, like a good dog," said Jason, casually.

Ryan stared at Jason's bearded face and piercing eyes.

"Right, puppy?" insisted Jason, crouching in front of Ryan and patting his head.

"Yes, sir," replied Ryan, meekly.

Jason grinned and hocked a fat loogie, and spat right on Ryan's face. Ryan felt the hot spit run down his cheek.

"What do you say?"

"Thank you, sir."

Jason walked to his truck and took off. Ryan sat on the grass and waited many hours. He didn't know what would happen next, but he definitely knew that he was irrevocably owned.