The Building Site

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"S-sorry b-b-baby," she moaned through sharp breaths, looking at me through unfocused eyes. "I-I n-n-nee... n-needed- Fuck!"

And then her words stopped, the noises coming from her becoming little more than animal grunts of pleasure.

"Ah- aah! Oohh! O-o-ohhh... Sh... sh-shii... F-fu..."

I could do nothing but watch as this huge stranger fucked my girlfriend, giving her something I had never seen.

"S-so b-big," I made out through her cries. "T-too..."

"I'm not even in yet, slut," James uttered harshly, saying the word the same way he spoke her name before.

From my frozen position, I glimpsed what he meant as their bodies collided. His huge cock looked bigger than it had in his hands, again, seeming like a pole that would split her in half. The head wasn't visible when he pulled back, and even then, there was what I could only estimate was the entire length of my own cock, and then some, still outside her.

"C-condom?" I blurted. "Y-you-"

"Nah mate," James said, looking back down at Claire.

His huge body dwarfed hers as he crashed down on her again and again, driving out moans, breaths, and whimpers with each plunge into her.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god!" Claire whimpered, as he seemed to drive deeper and deeper into her.

I don't know how long I watched, but eventually, James pulled back onto his knees and grabbed Claire by her hips, lifting her like she was a toy; elevating her so that he could continue to thrust in and out of her.

I went lightheaded at the sight as his cock, revealed in full and seemingly as long and thick as Claire's forearm, almost disappeared fully into her with each powerful drive, her tits rocking back towards her face in response.

He reached over, holding her in place with one hand, and roughly began to squeeze her flopping tits, his motion not even faltering.

What would he have done if I had tried to stop them. This man, who dwarfed us both, who could hold Claire off the ground casually as he fucked her. My girlfriend. He was fucking my girlfriend; roughly handling her as if she was a toy for his pleasure.

"Oh! O-ohhh!" Claire began to cry, as more and more of James' cock disappeared into her.

When her eyes opened, they were almost rolled back into her skull, and I instinctively knew she wouldn't see or hear me now that she was enraptured with his cock.

The clap and slap of their bodies filled the concrete box, reverberating as much as her cries. I once again worried that the neighbourhood below must be hearing this, but instead of the fear, I felt embarrassment, as if they could all hear, and knew that I was letting some stranger fuck my girlfriend right in front of me.

"Ahh!" Claire screamed.

There was no other way of describing it. It was a sound of pleasure, and pain, and my broken heart. It was the sound of James' balls finally slapping against Claire's arse as their bodies met fully for the first time. It was the sound of Claire's orgasm beginning; an orgasm from deep insider her, like I'd never caused, and would never be able to cause, an orgasm from his cock hitting places I never could.

"Fuck!" James roared, speeding up now that he had fully made her his.

"Ahh! A-aaahhh!" Claire cried, through gasps and moans.

Her body spasmed in James' hand as he continued thrusting and groping. I saw the muscles in her arms and legs stand out as she gripped him. She pushed against him with one arm, but it made no difference to him as he used her like a toy. Her stomach even seemed to distend from where he was fucking up into her, but maybe that was just the way her body spasmed and convulsed before her leg jerked as if electrocuted.

James continued thrusting; their bodies clapping together, black, and white: in perfect contrast. Claire's cry stopped abruptly, and she sighed, going limp; her face a mask of satisfaction. I couldn't hold back, and I felt my own orgasm quickly overwhelm me, causing my cock to spurt a hot dribble of cum against my jeans and down my leg as I stood and watched.

"Fuck!" James shouted, pulling out of her, and letting her collapse onto the pallet.

His cock bounced from its sudden release and dropped down onto her. Even from his current position, I could see it hover over her to past her belly button, its dark skin slick with her fluids.

He looked over at me, smirked, and then stood. Taking a step so that he was the opposite side of Claire to me. Then, without obvious effort, he spun the pallet around, leaving her legs facing him, the top of her head facing me.

"You still want to make me cum?" He laughed, as he began to lift Claire towards him.

He tore off her skirt with a ripping sound, twisting her onto her knees as she groaned in response. The new angle hammered in their contrast as he kneeled behind her. She wasn't a small girl, but in comparison to the mountain of muscle behind her, she really did look like a toy.

Her limbs shook as she tried to hold herself up, but it was evident that James was doing the heavy lifting, keeping her from collapsing onto her front.

I couldn't see behind her, but it was obvious when he slid into her: her head lifted, her face contorted, with eyes screwed shut and mouth wide. Her tits began to swing towards me, and the sound of clapping began.

"Your arse is good too," James grunted, but Claire's reply was a groan.

"He's not-" I began, but Claire cut me off, looking up, opening her eyes, and softly shaking her head.

It was immediately clear that James was no longer holding back. If he even was before. Claire's eyes seemed to swim as they stared towards me, locked on me, but unseeing. Her black hair was matted to her face, and barely dislodged as the rest of her body began to sway towards and away from me. Her large, pale, breasts swung towards me with each thrust, their peachy nipples pointy and proud.

At least, that's how it was for what couldn't have been more than a minute. From behind Claire's fair white body, James' huge, rich, dark, bulk was barely even obscured. He was kneeling on the floor, not the pallet, and even so, seemed to be lifting Claire slightly to get a better angle.

"Ooh," James grunted, reaching around to grab one of Claire's swinging breasts.

Then, he spread his legs wider, pushed Claire's closer together, and the clapping sound intensified.

"Fuck!" Claire gasped, her eyes rolling back, before her face fell, obscured to me.

The breast James wasn't pawing at had begun flailing like mad, no longer the rhythmic back and forth of a few seconds ago; each clap of their bodies together, sending it flying, still moving from the previous clap.

I was, once again, mesmerised. My vision swam and my body refused to move. I hated every second of this, yet, somewhere deep in my mind, I needed to see my girlfriend like this.

"Ah! A-ah! A-a-ahh!" Claire cried out with every single thrust. "Ah! A-ah!"

The noises coming from her weren't just cries, but urgent, almost panicked, raw noises. If I couldn't see what was happening, I would have thought she was having some kind of panic attack.

"Ahh! A-a-a-ah! Ah! Ah!" She continued, as I watched, my stomach writhing and roiling.

It seemed like eternity watching this old bastard mauling my girlfriend's big tits as he thrust into her over and over from behind, her body bouncing beautifully towards me over and over, accompanied by the sound of primal lust.

"Ah! Anghh..." The timbre of Claire's sounds changed, one of the hands holding her up, swinging behind her to ineffectually claw at James' hip. "Nghh... Aaahhh... Mmmm!"

Her body stiffened, as much as it could in the giant hands of the man behind her, and it became clear that he was once again proving to be a better lover than I. He didn't even change pace, or react at all, as my girlfriend came on his cock again.

Even as she shuddered, her legs shaking in his grip, he continued.

Even as she tried to push him back with both of her hands, causing her to fall forward, held up only by the giant's fondling of her tit, he continued.

"Ahh! Fuck! St-s-s... Oh f-" she vocalised; words almost intelligible through the cries. "Fu- uuuhh! Uh! Unh! Unghh!"

Her body shook as she screamed, one of her arms pawing at the floor almost bonelessly. Was this what women meant by multiple orgasms? I thought it was just that they could cum more than once in a session, not over and over like this...

My shame and embarrassment intensified, the rage and fiery bile in my stomach cooling as a wave of ice cut through me. I felt tears come to my eyes. I felt my cock begin to stiffen again.

I wanted to stop them. I wanted to join in. I wanted to run away. I wanted to make love to her. I wanted never to see her again. I hated her. I loved her. I was going to break up with her the second this was over.

When I looked up at them again, Claire's chest was bright red; her tits covered with marks from where James had been squeezing and kneading them, his hands having now moved upwards, exposing her to me. One of his hands was on her shoulder, well, covering her shoulder entirely. The other was woven through her hair, gripping into a fist just above her scalp.

He held her up, her tits, stomach, and even hips, visible to me now, as he held her in place to slam into her.

I was once again overwhelmed by competing emotions. The sight was one of the best things I had ever seen, and one of the worst. Seeing my girlfriend succumb to such pleasure filled me with joy, happiness, and love. But seeing it with another man filled me with hatred, rage, and despair.

Her usually pale, curvy, body jiggled and writhed just meters in front of me, as guttural sounds of ecstasy filled the room. A red blush covered her from her cheeks, down her neck and to her chest, where it met with the marks of James' hands all over her breasts. Breasts that flew unconstrained in every direction as their bodies clapped together.

"Aaaahhh!" Claire screamed, the sound haunting and visceral.

If I hadn't been watching what was happening right now, I would have thought it was a scream of fear or despair. It was not. Her face was screwed up in pleasure like I had never seen; the mouth eliciting the scream open in an "O" of indescribable pleasure.

I don't remember falling to my knees, and I don't know how long I kneeled in front of her, her body just out of reach, as it rolled and writhed in rhythm with the other huge body that was tearing it apart, Claire's tits swinging hypnotically in their violence. I didn't know what was an orgasm and what was 'simple' pleasure that she was feeling. Screams, howls, grunts, fragments of words, and all kinds of noises I had never heard before were driven out of her. I felt like I was in a dream, the world blurry and sounds distant around me. I realised I was trembling.

"Nnnghhh!" Claire cried, body shaking, as the rhythm suddenly changed.

"Uh! Fuck, slut!" James grunted. "Oooh..."

I realised what was happening too late to do anything, not that I could have done anything anyway.

"No! Stop!" I shouted. "She's not on the pill!"

"Don't stop!" Claire managed, voice barely more than a hoarse, low whisper. "Aannghhmm!"

At once, James let go of her hair, letting her drop forward. Her tits pooled on the pallet in front of me as she fell forward. His hands went to her hips, and he slammed into her, somehow even harder than before, the noise like fireworks in the small box of a room.

"Oouuhh!" He moaned, as her arse rippled against him and her tits wobbled energetically, even pressed against the pallet as they were.

"Nngggh! Fu-" Claire began in response before her words became a simple scream again. "Aaaah!"

Even muffled by the ground, I could tell it was every part as ecstatic as the ones that came before.

"Take my cum!" James roared, his assault slowing, but getting harder.

He slammed into her, sending her sprawling forward, "Ahh!"

Then again, slamming her now prone body against the pallet, "Aahhhh!"

Then several more times, slamming her so hard the wood crunched against the floor each time she let out a shrill scream. I watched her calves lift, feet pointing into the air, toes tensing and curling.

Finally, he collapsed on top of her with a sigh, obscuring her almost entirely from my view.

"Oh fuck," James groaned eventually, lifting himself and rolling off Claire. "Mister boyfriend, I think I'll be taking her phone number."

"W-what?" I stammered, looking at Claire's body.

She laid on her front, legs spread at wide angles, as if she had collapsed. Her face was obscured, facing away from me, and the parts that I could see were plastered with her usually straight black hair. Her large breasts spilled out to her sides, pressing into the floor. Her back was slick with sweat, her pale skin rising and falling slowly.

"The deal was that she would suck me off, and that hasn't happened yet-"

I finally felt the strength to respond. He was extorting us, and I had already given him too much, so I interrupted him, shouting, "No! The deal was that she would blow you! She did and then you fucked her! You've already had more than you deserve!"

James waited for me to finish, smirking the whole time, as I felt my face getting redder and redder. I noticed he had Claire's phone in his hand.

"Why don't we ask her what she wants?" He grinned, leaning back as if to emphasise his huge, barely deflated, cock. "I'll let you go if she doesn't want another ride."

He pulled her hair off her face roughly and pointed her phone at it and I heard the sound of it unlocking.

"Just fucking hold your end of the bargain!" I cried hoarsely, suddenly worried that Claire might actually consider his offer. "And put down her phone!"

Before I could worry further, and before Claire could say anything, or even get up, flashes of light began illuminating the room from below.

"Shit," James muttered, getting to his feet quickly.

"What?" I groaned. "Now fucking what? More of your friends?"

James ignored me, pulling on his clothes and looking around. I saw him reach out for the top of a nearby stack of boxes, where his phone stood, a circular bit attached to the back of it keeping it from falling over, pointing towards the pallet.

"Wait, did you call them?" I asked, shuffling towards Claire, filled with dread.

I tried lifting her, but it was as if she had been knocked out; her limbs were loose and dropped as soon as I let go of them. Her sweaty body smelt of aftershave, sweat, and sex. I could see the cum leaking out of her swollen, red, pussy, as I tried to help her dress.

"What are you doing!?" I shouted, as he dropped Claire's phone back onto the pallet, sliding his own into his now donned trousers.

He continued to ignore me, but did give me a smirk, as the noises of humans joined the flashing lights from below.

"Everything okay?" I heard someone shout. "Are you hurt?"

The voice was feminine and seemed legitimately caring. Not like James had been. I looked over to James in confusion, where he was wandering around the edge of the 'room'.

"What's going on?" I asked in a normal tone, my voice still hoarse.

"Don't worry," the voice came from below. "You're not in trouble."

James actually winked at me, right before he jumped out of the window.

At the exact same moment, a head poked up out of the stairwell, followed by a body that wasn't wearing a hi-vis jacket like James' discarded one on the floor.

"Are you alright," the woman, presumably Jane, responded, seeing Claire on the floor. "What happened?"

She surveyed the scene with a grimace, "Are you okay? We got reports of an accident on the site."

"Who are you?" I croaked, covering Claire with the coats.

"Was someone else with you?" The woman asked, eying the large hi-vis jacket.

"I... Yeah... I thought it was someone from the site... He..." I trailed off, realising he had never actually said he was anyone official.

Claire sat still, eyes glazed, and cheeks flushed, barely holding onto the clothes draped over her.

"Did they hurt you?" The woman asked Claire, turning away from me.

"N-no..." Claire stuttered. "Not at all..."

She looked like she was waking up from an amazing dream. The knife twisted in my gut.

It turned out that the woman was a security guard for the building site. She had taken multiple calls from neighbours about noises from the site that sounded like someone was in pain. My worry had not been unfounded, and my stomach roiled in shame.

Claire spoke enough to prove she wasn't hurt, nor in danger as I helped her dress properly, and the guard seemed to warm up to us. I tried to lie about what had happened, but her smirk told me she had her own ideas about the situation.

The guard escorted us to the gate, letting us off without any punishment. I didn't know if it was because she felt sorry for me, or whether she had assumed James had taken advantage of us in pretending to be a site official.

Either way, I could feel her snickers as we walked away from the site, along a standard residential road. I kept my head down, hoping none of the residents would look out of their houses to see it was us that was making all the racket.

As we walked, Claire's daze began to clear. I didn't know what to say to her, so we walked in silence as she leaned heavily on my arm, pressing her body close against me.

Her phone buzzed and she pulled it out with an, "Oh!"

She stopped and I looked down to see WhatsApp open, a gif on the screen showed Claire's head bobbing up and down on a large penis from the opposite angle that I had just had. I tensed and went stiff.

A message popped up below it saying, "U owe me some dome still slut."

Claire looked up at me with an excited expression, "He's right... We'll have to go to yours. My parents would kill me, but your roommates won't mind. Shall we say... tomorrow?"

She smiled all the way to her eyes. Eyes that were still swimming. She took my hand, pressing her whole body against my arm in a loving hold, like nothing had just happened. As Claire began to lead me along the road, I felt a roaring in my ears as my stomach dropped once again - the shame burning on my face entirely eclipsed by the new feeling of emptiness. I would do as she said.