The Bullpen Pt. 03

Story Info
Alyssa explores a new kink at the mall.
3.2k words
4.62
11.4k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm very sorry I took so long to write the next chapter. Thank you to everyone who sent me such nice, supportive feedback, it means so much to me. Enjoy the next part!!!!

____________________________

I woke to gentle hands and warm dampness running over me, a sharp contrast to the cold air. I blinked slowly, stretching and squirming as I stirred. Soft voices murmured as I sat up, hands gently helping me and soothing my bruises. I'm met with a kiss on both cheeks, and I smile.

"Hi, Stephen. Hi, Matt. How did you sleep?"

Their voices are still thick with sleep, sweet and rumbling. They whispered gentle assurances in my ear, telling me how well they had slept and how nice it felt to lay next to me. Eventually they stood me up and led me to the bathroom, slowly, carefully. Will ran a bath while I went to the restroom and Stephen offered me a few different soaps for my hair and skin. When the water was perfect, they helped me lower myself down in it.

I groaned as it relaxed the tight muscles under my skin. I lay my head back, allowing Stephen to wash my hair as Will washed my arms and legs. My eyes closed in quiet bliss as they worked, until a sloshing sound startled me. Will slid into the tub, lifting me into his lap. I curled into him, resting my head on his shoulder as he finished rinsing me off. When he was done he rose, water sluicing off him in a delicious manner, lifting me and wrapping a towel around me.

He set me on the bed while Stephen rifled through the closet for something for me to wear. Eventually he pulls out a large black tee shirt, a pair of boxers, and some gym shorts. After I got dressed (with a fair bit of lustful looks directed my way), they led me back downstairs to the kitchen. A clock on the wall said it was past noon, which didn't surprise me. Last night was....tiring.

When we walk through the kitchen door, we see a full lunch spread waiting for us, along with the rest of the boys. They look up from their food and various papers and smile when we come into view. Kasady looked especially pleased, his eyes roving over me in appreciation at my calm appearance. As we helped ourselves, they categorized every new bruise and mark on my skin, visions of creation dancing across their minds.

I sat down beside Kasady and Will, who both smiled sweetly at me. I grinned at them before tucking in, fully prepared for a lazy Saturday with my boys.

Suddenly, Kasady stood up, taking my hand and addressing the table. "I'm sure we all want to know how last night went." The rest of the boys nodded, their excitement clear even to the most oblivious of observers. Kasady smiled wide, and looked down at me.

"Well, pet? Did you enjoy it?"

I blushed widely, looking away shyly.

"Yes sir, I did."

Everyone chuckled, enjoying my shyness; There was something so attractive to them about my innocence. They all made smug comments, teasing and sweet, making me blush more and more until I was a red little mess. James and Will especially were enjoying it, with James growing bold enough to pull me onto his lap and run gentle hands through my hair, grinning at me. He fed me bites of my lunch, quietly dominating, eager to take care of me. I dimly remembered Kasady telling me that James's kink was something called ddlg, but I wasn't super familiar with it. I hoped that he could explain it to me in more detail soon.

"Hey, let's take you shopping today, yeah? You need new clothes. Do you want to go to the mall, or the outlets?" James's voice was level and soothing. The idea of refusing never entered my mind.

Making choices is hard for me, I never know what I want. Where to eat, what to do, what movie I want to watch. I appreciated the little act of dominance, giving me an option without making me choose out of everything in the world.

"Could we go to the mall please?" I asked hesitantly. James smiled, cuddling me close before sliding me off his lap and setting me on my feet.

"Let's find you something nice to wear, sweetheart. As cute as you look, I'm not sure you want to go out in public in Stephen's shirt, am I right?" He asks, running his hands down my arms. I nod shyly before he gets up and turns to Will. "You wanna come with us? I'll feel bad if I'm hoarding our little princess."

Will smiles and rises to join us, following us upstairs to a room at the end of the hall. A glance around reveals a closet, mostly filled with boxes, with a small rack of women's clothes in different sizes off to the side. It definitely gave the appearance of "for emergencies" instead of "I used to belong to random women", but I was still curious.

"Why do you have so many women clothes?" James smirked at me, raising an eyebrow.

"Are you jealous, pet? Don't worry; when we're in a contract, we are willfully bound to our sub. We don't have any other women and we wouldn't want to. This is for when family stays over; Josh, Matt, and I have sisters, and when they stay for dinner sometimes they drink and don't want to drive home. We have a standing guest room all set up for them, too, just in case they're unprepared. We take care of the women in our lives, just like we take care of you. I promise, it's nothing nefarious. Do you trust us?"

James was gentle in his explanation, his face open and honest. I nodded slowly, eyes locked on his. I jumped as Will settled a hand on my shoulder, temporarily having forgotten he was there. He laughed, teasing and sweet as he pulled a light blue dress from the rack. It was lacy and delicate looking, as sweet and innocent as a dress could be. They pulled out a pair of clean white sneakers for me to wear, as well as undergarments and socks. Leaving me in the bathroom to change, the boys told me to meet me in the foyer when I was done.

When I arrived, they were ready for me; well dressed in pressed button downs and ironed slacks, shoes shining and hair perfectly brushed. I'm sure I looked practically dirty next to them, but they cooed over me as if I was a true Angel before leading me down to the garage. There, they led me to a shining black car, settling me into the backseat before both of them got in the front.

It was a quick ride to the mall. I suddenly got shy, realizing I didn't have the money to pay for whatever clothes I wanted inside. I turned to Will to mention my plight, but he stopped me with a stern look.

"Now listen here, baby. You're not paying for a single thing today, and you're not paying us back later. This is our gift to you. You don't turn down a gift, right? Let us spoil you today." I opened my mouth, briefly considering starting an argument, but I acquiesced. They immediately led me into an intimidatingly chic store, sitting me down on a couch before promptly examining the racks. A salesman tried to come up to me, but with a quick interception from James and a few bills pressed into his pockets, he left us alone.

Soon, they disappeared into a dressing room with armfuls of designer tidbits, arranging them carefully before letting me inside. The first dress was baby pink with mint piping bordering the skirt, neckline, and cap sleeves. I paired it with pink shoes and stepped out, awaiting their approval. I was met with excited praise that left me blushing.

"It looks like it was made for you baby! Look at you, so precious."

"Stunning, absolutely stunning, sweet pea. You're just so cute."

I giggled and twirled, basking in their admiration. I got a bit dizzy and stumbled into Will's chair, falling into his lap. He laughed as he caught me.

"Aww, clumsy baby. Let daddy help you."

He cuddled me close and nibbled on my ear, his hand sliding up my leg and resting high on my thigh. His lips and teeth moved down my neck and left me gasping, melting into him. His other hand slid up my back before tugging the dress zipper down sharply, exposing my shoulder. I felt his soft lips, then a sharp pain as he bites, marking me. I moan and unconsciously spread my legs.

James's laugh startled me out of my trance and I remember where we are. Luckily no one had come in, but I quickly realized what a vulnerable position I was in. My legs snap shut, and I quickly attempted to stand before falling over again, this time because of Will dragging me off balance. He winds his fingers in my hair and gently directs me to look in his eyes. I'm reluctant, but as I meet them I feel my insecurities and worries start to melt away.

"There's nothing to be ashamed of, baby. Never be ashamed to let your doms take care of you, and especially not your daddies," he says softly, pulling just enough to keep my attention.

"What do you mean by daddies?" I ask. A small thrill went through me as I said it, but I didn't understand. Will smiled and gestured to James. James grinned, coming over and lifting me out of Will's lap, holding me effortlessly and carrying me to another chair to sit in. He arranged me on his lap so I was sideways with my head on his shoulder, one of his hands stroking my hair and the other wrapped around my thigh. His voice was like my bath from this morning, warm and smooth.

"DDLG is technically a subset of BDSM, but is more about the caretaking D/s aspect than the sadomasochistic part. The dom is called a daddy or a mommy, and the sub is called a little girl or boy, or just a little. Will and I are daddies; we thrive when we take care of our sub, and encourage our subs to engage in behavior that many thing of as for young kids. Things like coloring, cartoons, kid food, and stuffed animals."

"Eventually we'll help you start experimenting with more complicated concepts like little space, but for now let's focus on the caregiving aspect. We'd love to feed you, bathe you, dress you, tuck you in bed, shower you in love and intimate sex and lots of aftercare, and encourage you to take care of yourself and follow self care rules like eating your vegetables and drinking enough water. That's our job as daddies. Do you have any questions?" He asked. I was quiet for a bit, absorbing. It didn't sound bad, but there was one detail that kind of freaked me out.

"You want me to act like a baby?" I asked, a little concerned for what that might mean. He smiled.

"Sort of, yes. We want you to connect with your inner child and let us take care of you."

"And would we be having sex while I act like a baby?"

"Never if you don't want to. If you are ever uncomfortable with anything please tell us; we promise we won't be offended. If you'd like to work up to having sex that way, we would be open to discussing it. If that makes you feel uncomfortable, then we can absolutely only have sex when you feel like you are in an adult headspace. It's all up to your comfort level darling. We just want you to feel safe."

I thought about it some more. Being taken care of sounded like heaven on earth, but I definitely would have to work up to the acting like a baby thing. I told him so and he held me close.

"I know it sounds like a lot, but I promise you that we'll be patient and go at your pace and help you with anything you need my baby. Now why don't you hop up and try something else on. I think this dress is a keeper."

He gently ushered me off his lap and off to the dressing room. I leaned against the door trying to absorb everything I'd been told. It was new, which was a little scary, but I wasn't opposed. It actually sounded really, really nice. I'd always loved the idea of being taken care of, and I loved stuffed animals. I had had a stuffed animal that I slept with since I was a baby, before my ex had thrown it away. I missed having something soft to sleep with at night, it had always calmed me down and made me feel safe. Maybe Will and James could do the same for me.

Slowly I stripped down and flipped through the clothes until I found a pretty white sundress. It was lacy and cute and mildly see through, and a bit too tight for a bra. I stripped a little further and slipped the dress on. You could just see my nipples peeping through the white lace, pink and pretty against my pale skin. The skirt hit the tops of my thighs, tickling me. I turned around and saw that it barely came to the bottom of my ass, leaving miles on display. I hoped my daddies would like it.

I pranced out of dressing room and did a pretty twirl, giggling. I stumbled a bit when I stopped spinning, but was caught by a pair of arms and slammed back against the wall of the dressing room. I looked up in surprise to find Will looking down at me with a dark look on his face. The door clicked closed and locked before James came over to join us. Will backed off slightly, allowing James to come closer and gently wrap his hand around my neck. I looked up at them with big eyes, confused and a little upset.

"What did I do wrong? Do you not like the dress? I thought you'd like it..." I bit my lip to keep it from wobbling and tried to blink away my tears.

"Don't be upset, sweetness. It's okay. We both like it very, very much, we promise. In fact, we'd really like to show you how much we like it." Will pressed closer, and I could feel just how much he liked my dress against my stomach. James kissed my cheek and nibbled my ear, making me giggle. I liked his hand around my neck; it made me feel safe and submissive.

"You know honey, this is an absolute gorgeous dress on you. Why don't we take it off so it doesn't get wrinkled? I'd hate to mess it up before you get to show it to the house."

His hand slides behind my neck and deftly unbuttons the dress in second, letting the fabric fall away from my body. I shiver at the rush of cold air and the feeling of their hands on my skin. Will lifts me and presses me against the wall as James slides my panties down my legs. Will sits on the bench and sets me on his lap with my legs spread, baring me to James's lustful gaze.

"You look so pretty, baby. Look how cute you are all spread open for us. Can you hold still for me beautiful? That's my good girl, let your daddies make you feel good." Will's voice soothed me, and I relaxed against his chest as James laid soft kisses on my inner thighs. His lips traveled closer and closer to where I wanted him, making me pulse with need. He blew gently on me gently before licking a wide stripe all the way up my pussy. I whined and gripped Will's arms tighter, trying my best to stay still as James begins his feast and Will kisses my neck.

"You taste so sweet baby, I could eat you out all day," James purred, sliding a finger inside of me. "Aww, you're so wet, honey. Are you needy for daddy? Don't worry, we'll take good care of you." He adds another finger and slowly pumped in and out as he traced his tongue around my clit. My hips grind on his hand, making him laugh. "Will, I think it's time we give our sweet girl what she needs."

"With pleasure, James." He shifted me forward and let James pick me up and hold me close while Will unbuttoned his pants. He groaned as he freed himself, his cock standing hard and tall. My eyes widened as I took it in; it was thick and long, and I was scared it wouldn't fit. James smiled down at me, pressing his hardness against me. It also felt much too large for my tiny body. Will reached for me and James set me in his arms. Will's settled his hands under my knees, spreading me wide as James fit Will's cock against my opening, teasing me with the tip. I whined as they slowly lowered me down, stretching me out until my pussy wrapped around the base of his cock, dripping onto his balls.

James stood and freed himself as I got used to the stuffed feeling, gently tapping my lips with his thick cock. I opened obediently, looking up at him with big eyes as he pushed into my mouth. Will shifted, moving inside me and making me moan around James. Both of them groaned and pushed deeper before slowly pumping in and out. James gently wrapped my hair around his fist and guided my head while Will grabbed my hips and lifted me up and down his cock.

I could taste James's precum in my mouth and feel Will pulsing inside me. I got slick and needy, clenching around Will's shaft and sucking James's cock with everything I had. Both men got rougher as they got close, going deeper and faster and harder. Will's nails dig into my thighs as he pushed deeper, pistoning into me and growling in my ear, telling me how cute I looked taking his cock.

James reached down and roughly rubbed my clit, forcing me to the edge as he thrust deeper into my throat. My eyes watered, tears running down my face, but it only seemed to drive James crazier. The orgasm hit me like a freight train, and I clamped down like a vise on Will's cock and groaned loudly around James's. Both men moaned, their cocks twitching as they pull out and empty themselves on me. James shot his cum all over my chest and neck while Will leaned back and came all over my stomach. I laid limp on Will's chest, breathing heavy, mind completely blank and peaceful.

I'm dimly aware of my daddies cleaning me off and saying nice things to me, but I was definitely not in any state to move or speak in full sentences. James sat beside us and wrapped his arms around me, smoothing my hair and kissing my forehead.

"Thank you baby, you were such a good girl for us. We really appreciate you taking such good care of your daddies. What does our sweet pea want as a treat for being so good?" Will asks, gently massaging my legs and feet. I blinked at him and bit my lip shyly.

"Can we get both pretty dresses please?"