The Bull's Plug Pt. 02

Story Info
Marcus and Layla encounter Minotaur #2 and a forest named...
8.3k words
4.83
5.8k
6

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus wakes to pleasure flooding his body. He can feel a mouth on his cock and hands on his balls. He opens his eyes and can see Mallory's head bobbing up and down on his cock. He lets out a moan as she continues to help herself. Marcus doesn't complain, he just lays back and relaxes. Within moments his cock spews cum into Mallory's mouth. She doesn't choke this time, she swallows all she can and allows the rest to run out of her mouth and down her chin.

Mallory looks up at Marcus and smiles. He smiles back and reaches out to her. He grabs her small body and lifts her into the air before sitting her down on his cock. Mallory winces as she feels his thick shaft stretch her pussy as she slides down it. Mallory's knees hit the bed and she leans into Marcus' chest. She pauses for a moment before lifting her ass up his shaft.

Mallory slowly lowers her ass back down. Wincing as she takes as much of his cock as she can. Still adjusting to his large size Mallory takes her time riding Marcus. Slowly lifting her ass and then dropping it back down. Within moments she is cumming, her body tenses up. Her creamy cum coats Marcus' black cock as she attempts to keep riding him while she cums.

Marcus reaches out and grabs Mallory's thick waist. As he grabs a hold of her love handles Mallory tries to stop him. Marcus ignores her and begins to lift her up his shaft before forcing her back down it. Mallory throws her head back and begins to moan.

Marcus picks up the pace, fucking her faster and faster. As Marcus' speed increases Mallory's moans get louder and louder. She starts to cum over and over as Marcus fucks her. She attempts to say something but her words are slurred.

Marcus thrust deep inside of her and began to grunt as Mallory continues to cum. Her pussy squeezes his cock so hard its forced out of her. Before Marcus can get his cock back in her, he begins to cum himself. He lets out a grunt as his cock starts to throb. His cock throbs hard and shoots multiple streams of cum across the room. He lets out a relieved sigh and lets go of Mallory.

Marcus looks up and notices Layla at the door. She had returned from gathering food just in time to get covered in Marcus' cum. The look of surprise on her face fades and she begins to laugh. Layla stops laughing and begins to lick the cum from her chin. With a satisfied grin she sits the food she has gathered on the floor and strips off her clothes.

Layla joins Marcus and Mallory in the bed. She smacks Mallory's ass and her eyes snap open. She sees Layla, lets out a sigh and lazily gets off of Marcus. Layla smiles before leaning into Marcus' lap. She extends her tongue and starts to lick his shaft. She runs her tongue up and down Marcus cock. Her tail waves as she greedily licks his cock and then moves to his balls.

Layla stops as Marcus' cock begins to twitch and throb. She smiles to herself as she straddles his lap. She can feel the heat coming from his cock as she lines him up to her pussy. Marcus doesn't let her take her time. He thrust up into Layla and she lets out a loud yelp as he begins to fuck her. Layla places her hands in his chest as Marcus continues to thrust upwards. She can feel herself getting closer and closer to cumming. She bites her lip and tries to hold out as long as possible.

She can't hold out long. Her entire body tenses up and she starts to cum. Her nails dig into Marcus' chest. He groans and starts getting rougher. His speed increases and his thrust get deeper. She begins to moan loudly as Marcus continues to fuck her. Layla starts to cum again, harder this time. She cums so hard her eyes roll in the back of her head. Her arms and legs get weak and she falls limp on top of Marcus. Her limp body quivers as he continues to fuck her.

Marcus thrust even deeper into Layla and she snaps back to reality. Just to start cumming again. She lifts herself back up, her legs and arms are shaking as if she was naked in the middle of winter. As she tries to collect herself she cums one more time. Her eyes start to roll in the back of her head again, until she feels Marcus cum erupt inside of her. His hot seed pumps into her and she begins to howl. Her howl dies off and she lays her head in Marcus' chest. She begins to pants as she catches her breath.

Layla rolls off of Marcus and onto the bed next to him. Mallory sits up on her side of the bed and slowly gets up. She wobbles a little as she gets to her feet, she braces herself against the wall and catches her balance. She looks at Marcus and Layla who are still in bed and laughs.

"Its going to take some time to adjust to that thing." Mallory laughs again. "If I ever do... I can barely take half of that thing."

Layla and Marcus chuckle from the bed.

"I'm going to get cleaned up, while you two recover." Mallory adds before leaving the room.

After everyone has recovered and gotten cleaned up, they make their way to the kitchen. Layla begins to cook while Mallory goes over what she found out about the second minotaur. Layla listens as she continues to cook food for the three of them. Marcus' expression turns to disappointment when Mallory only has a little bit of information for them.

"So this one lives in the Sinking Forest?" Layla ask while she tends to the food.

"That's what I said..." Mallory retorts playfully.

"Why is it called the Sinking Forest?" Marcus asks.

Layla turns around and looks at Marcus. "Wait... You don't know the story of the Sinking Forest?"

Marcus tries to keep his cool. "Yeah... I'm not... From around here... Plus this is the furthest I've ever ventured."

"I guess that makes sense." Layla shrugs it off. "Mallory, do you mind filling him in?"

Mallory goes on to explain that the Sinking Forest got its name due to the minotaur that lives there now. The minotaur moved to the forest and began hunting the giant moles that lived there. When they would come close to the surface the minotaur would smash the ground, killing the giant moles. Over time the minotaurs' attacks to the ground caused the giant mole's tunnels to cave in. As the tunnels would collapse the ground above would begin to sink into the deeper caverns in the maze of tunnels. Now the minotaur lives in the deepest sinkhole in the forest, where he also hordes items that are special to him.

Layla finishes cooking, and brings the food to the table. Almost as soon as she sits the food down, Marcus and Mallory grab their portions. Layla laughs to herself before joining them. While they eat Mallory notices Layla staring at Marcus. Mallory rolls her eyes and tries not to think of the different ways Layla will try to seduce Marcus while they are out. Marcus notices Layla staring at him and smiles awkwardly.

Mallory clears her throat. "The information I have said something about this minotaur showing signs of intelligence. I figured that bit would be important."

"Yeah... and makes the minotaur scarier. Anything about its habits during the day and night?" Layla asks.

"He leaves during the day, and at night he roams the forest before retiring to the deepest sinkhole in the forest... That's all it said." Mallory adds.

Layla looks at Marcus. "Alright so we will do the same thing as last time. Head out after we eat, we should make it to the sinking forest with plenty of time before the sun sets. Search his sink hole and then leave."

"Sounds simple enough." Marcus adds before shoveling food into his mouth.

After they finish eating Layla and Marcus grab their bags and leave the cabin. This time Layla takes Marcus into a different direction. As they cut through the trees surrounding the cabin Layla stops Marcus, before pointing to a road ahead of them. She explains to Marcus that on the main roads they must wear their hoods. Humans aren't always kind to demi people or those that travel with them.

Marcus and Layla pull their hoods over their heads and exit the trees. Layla leads Marcus down the main road. Layla stops after walking for a while and points to the forest on the other side of the road. In the middle of this forest is a very large tree. She points to a small path that leads into the forest. She tells him it's a shortcut to a human town known as Melton. She goes on to explain that elves control this forest and they do not like human intruders. She tells him only to use the shortcut if he absolutely has to.

Layla continues to walk followed closely by Marcus. As he steps away from the forest he can't shake the feeling that someone had been watching them. He thinks nothing of it since he didn't actually enter the forest. Layla grabs Marcus' arm and leads him to a side road. She points up the road and tells him this is the longer path to Melton.

Layla and Marcus continue to travel the road until they come to another dense collection of trees. Deep in the forest Marcus can see the ground is cracked, some pieces protrude from the ground. Tree tops can be seen from sinking into the ground over time. Layla looks at Marcus and they nod at each other before entering the forest.

As they navigate the sinking forest Layla takes in the surrounding area. She can't hear the minotaur but his smell is all over the place. Layla leads Marcus to a clearing, they stop and crouch down. Layla examines the area while Marcus eyes the sinkhole in front of them. Its too deep to see down but it looks as if the minotaur has fashioned the broken ground into stairs.

Layla gives Marcus a wink and the two of them approach the sinkhole. Layla begins to walk down the stairs followed closely by Marcus. As they get deeper into the sinkhole they see old bones from the moles that used to inhabit the tunnels down there. Layla takes in the area again and can smell the minotaurs scent coming strong from a tunnel nearby.

They reach the bottom of the sinkhole and Layla leads Marcus down a tunnel and into a large cavern. Within the cavern there are mounds of gold and other items of value. Marcus and Layla split up, digging through the piles of treasure. Marcus looks for a box that might resemble the one the Bulls Plug was in.

After searching the piles of treasure and coming up short Layla and Marcus decide its time to leave. They make their way out of the sinkhole and begin to walk out of the forest. Off in the distance a load roar rings out. Followed by the sound of trees snapping and a loud whooshing sound. As Marcus and Layla turn around an extra large battle axe violently crashes into the ground. Throwing dirt and tree debris everywhere, Layla and Marcus cover their eyes.

Marcus steps in front of Layla in an attempt to protect her. He can not see the minotaur yet but he does not plan on letting it hurt Layla. Layla reaches out and grabs Marcus' arm.

"Come on... We need to run... now" Layla says in a panic.

Before Marcus can even move the minotaur steps into view. This large horned beast walks through the trees towards them. His muscle tone makes Marcus swallow hard with fear. He wants to protect Layla but the closer this monster gets the more he thinks he won't be able to stop him from killing them if he really wanted to.

"NOOO... If you attempt to run, I will kill you both before you have a chance to clear this forest." The minotaur angrily spouts.

"Okay... We won't run. We mean you know harm." Marcus says nervously.

The minotaur takes in a deep breath through his nose, then looks at Marcus. "You smell like a minotaur but you are small like a human. Why is that?"

Marcus stammers before blurting out. "I am the Bulls Plug host... I won't lie, we did come here looking for something to steal but didn't find it."

"Lies... That plug has been missing for..." The minotaur is interrupted.

Marcus pulls his cock out, exposing the plug that resides in him. "It's not missing any more."

The minotaur is shocked at what he is seeing. He has only ever heard stories of the plug. He himself thought the plug was just made up. He looks to Marcus and sighs, before pulling his battle ax out of the ground and placing it on his back. Layla jumps and grabs onto Marcus' back as the ax was lifted out of the ground.

The minotaur huffs. "If you are looking for the Bulls Band... I have some bad news for you. It was melted down shortly after the plug vanished." The minotaur says.

Marcus sighs deeply. "That's not what I wanted to hear... Do you know of any other way to stop the full change from taking place?"

"I do not. But there is another minotaur that might be able to help you. Like myself he is intelligent and can talk... Although, he does live across the salty sea. So if you don't have a boat you will need one." The minotaur says while attempting a smile.

Layla peeks over Marcus' shoulder. "You wouldn't happen to know anything else do you?"

"He lives in the desert, and goes by the Wanderer. I know the name is lame but I didn't pick it... How rude of me... I go by Arty..." Arty attempts to smile again. "Any way find the Wanderer and he should be able to help you in some way. He was the one that created the plug and band."

"Well thanks for the info Arty. I'm Marcus and my friend here is Layla." Marcus adds with a smile, stepping aside so Arty can see Layla.

"Its nice to meet you both. Do not worry I have decided to let you both live. Seeing as you are the host of the Bulls Plug. The way I see it, we are kin." Arty slaps Marcus on the back, knocking him to the ground.

Marcus stands up and brushes himself off before leaving the forest with Layla. The two of them reach the road and begin to travel back to the cabin. As the approach the forest that Layla had previously told Marcus to avoid. She grabs his arm and begins to pull him into the forest. Before he can say anything to her she places a finger to her lips and continues to walk.

Shortly after crossing the tree line Layla leads Marcus to a partially ruined building. The top floor of the building looks as if a boulder had been thrown into it. The bottom floor was still intact, it looked as if it could have been a pub or an Inn at one point.

Layla enters the building cautiously. She pulls Marcus in behind her and quickly shuts the door. As Marcus' eyes adjust he sees tables and chairs and a bar across the room. Layla lets go of Marcus and goes to a small table with a chair and a stool by it. She sits on the stool and lets out a deep sigh of relief.

Layla looks at Marcus. "Care to join me? We should be safe here, I know I told you not to enter this forest earlier. But it's getting dark out there and we needed a safe place to rest."

Marcus approaches the table and sits in the chair. "If you say so... Thanks for helping me with all of this."

"No... Thank you... When that ax slammed into the ground I was so scared... But you were so brave... I was so terrified and turned on at the same time." Layla gets to her feet and walks over to Marcus, her tail sways from side to side as she reaches him.

Marcus doesn't have a chance to say another word. Layla grabs his chair and turns him towards her. She drops to her knees and starts to undo his pants. She reaches into them and grabs his cock. Her touch alone gets his cock throbbing and leaking precum. She pulls it out of his pants and is still shocked by the size as it grows in her hand.

Layla starts to stroke Marcus' cock with her hand. With every stroke his cock throbs, as it gets harder the plug vanishes. Layla squeezes his cock as she strokes, causing precum to leak from the head. Layla leans in and takes the head of his cock into her mouth. She moans as his precum coats her tongue. She takes more of his swollen cock into her mouth and moans louder.

Layla starts to bob up and down on Marcus' cock. She uses her hands to stroke what she can't suck. Her spit runs down his cock, doubling as lube once it reaches her hands. Layla continues to suck and stroke Marcus' cock. He has lost himself in the pleasure, his head is back as he moans and tenses up.

Just as Marcus cums, the door bursts open and two elves walk in. A white male elf with shoulder length black hair, followed by a beautiful female elf with dark skin and short curly hair. The female elfs dark skin is complemented by golden jewelry on her ears. She extends her arms and begins reciting an incantation. Within seconds ropes appear out of thin air.

Due to the surprise Layla had pulled away from Marcus' cock. Only to have her face and eyes covered in cum. With her eyes covered and her nose full of Marcus scent she feels helpless. She can feel a rope quickly wrap around her before she drops to the ground.

Marcus didn't have a chance to react. Once he had recovered from getting off he was already tied to the chair he was sitting in. He struggles a bit as the male elf approaches him.

The female elf looks at Layla tied up on the ground and laughs. "Long time no see Layla. I hope we aren't interrupting anything."

Layla rolls her eyes. "Long time, Sophie... I didn't think you guys patrolled this close to the road."

Sophie smiles at Layla. "We don't. When Carver acts out I take him here to punish him... He can be loud."

Layla rolls her eyes again as Carver reaches Marcus. He looks down and his eyes grow wider. He closes his eyes hard, rubs them with his hands before opening them again. Marcus looks up at Carver and smiles helplessly. Carver makes eye contact with him and smirks before turning to Sophie.

"Mi... Mistress, you've got to see the monster this human has. I'm sure the Queen would love to get her hands on this... I know I do." Carver excitedly blurts out.

Sophie walks over to Marcus. "Are you talking about the bitch, because I can see... " Sophie looks down and her eyes grow wider as well. "Holy shit... I bet the Queen would love to get more than her hands on him."

"Should we take them both to the queen now?" Carver asks. "Maybe she will let us have some fun with him. Since we brought him to her."

"Of course we will take them both to the queen. But why wait for a turn when we can have ours now." Sophie reaches between her legs and snaps her leotard open.

Carver drops to his knees in front of Marcus. "I will get him ready for you mistress."

Carver takes Marcus' cock into his mouth and begins to suck. He takes his hands and caresses Marcus' balls as he takes more of his cock into his mouth. Marcus lets out a moan and throws his head back as the pleasure sweeps over him. Carver continues to suck and caress until he feels Marcus' cock start to throb.

Carver stops sucking and takes Marcus' cock out of his mouth. He smiles at him and extends his tongue. Starting at the base he begins licking, slowly working his way up the shaft. He continues to do this until Marcus' entire cock is glistening from spit. Sophie walks over to Carver and forces him out of her way.

Sophie turns around and lets Marcus see her round ass and thick thighs. She bends over and touches her toes before shaking her ass in Marcus' face. Slowly lowering her ass, stopping at the head of his cock. Marcus' cock throbs in anticipation, Sophie feels the head of his cock graze her pussy's lips. As a chill runs down her spine the anticipation builds. She feels the heat from his cock and can't wait any longer.

With a deep breath Sophie drops her ass down onto Marcus' lap. Marcus is shocked and can't believe it. She just took all of him like it was nothing. Sophie continues to moan as she starts to ride Marcus. She places her hands on her knees as she slowly bounces on Marcus' cock. Her knees start to shake and she lets out an airy moan as she cums on his cock.

Her creamy white cum coats Marcus' black cock. She moans louder as she feels Marcus throb inside of her as she takes him to the base again. She starts to ride him faster and harder. The chair creaks as her ass meets Marcus' lap over and over. Until Marcus begins to grunt, his grunts grow louder and louder as she rides him faster. Marcus lets out one final grunt before shooting his hot seed deep inside of Sophie.