The Bull's Plug Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see why our queen was so loud earlier... Please if you need to cum more... It would be an honor to be used by..." Ava doesn't get to finish her statement.

Marcus reaches out and grabs Ava by the shoulders, quickly lifting her to her feet. He lets go of her shoulders, with one hand he grabs one of her legs and lifts it into the air. With his free hand he reaches behind Ava and places his hand on her lower back. Marcus starts to pull her into his large cock.

Her pink pussy spreads open as the head of Marcus cock slowly penetrates her. As the head slides into Ava she bites her lip and winces. Marcus smirks and pulls her in even closer. Ava's jaw drops and she lets out a loud moan as she feels Marcus' cock stretch her pussy. She bites her lip again and throws her arms over Marcus' shoulders.

"D... Don't... Hold back..." Ava mutters before dropping her head into Marcus' chest.

Ava cums hard as she rests her head on Marcus' chest. He smiles as he starts to fuck her slowly. With each thrust Marcus slides more and more of his cock into Ava. She throws her head back and starts to cum again, her body jolts and shivers as she moans loudly. The leg she has been standing on goes limp after getting off so hard.

Marcus doesnt stop fucking her. His pace increases as he starts to grunt. Thrusting all of his cock into her over and over. He slides her to the base of his cock hard before thrusting into her. Causing her to slide back down the length of his cock. Ava has multiple orgasms as Marcus uses her pussy. He pulls her in as close as he can. A slap rings out as her wet pussy meets the base of his cock hard.

Marcus holds Ava close as he grunts loudly. His cock starts to pulsate hard and he erupts. His cum floods her pussy and spews to the floor. Marcus snorts as his cock throbs and pumps even more of his seed into Ava. His cock slides out of her and Ava lets out a sigh.

"I might need a wheelchair after that..." Ava giggles. "I need a moment to gather myself... If you would please sit me on the floor. Then you may finally wash yourself."

Marcus sits Ava onto the floor, she leans against the wall and tries to catch her breath. Marcus steps into the shower, sets the water and begins to clean himself off. Ava watches from across the room and she still cant believe she took all of his cock. She hopes Marcus will return and use her again.

After finishing his shower, Marcus steps out dries off and gets dressed. Ava has already left the room and returned. She guides Marcus out of the castle and into the city. All of the business are lively, people are coming and going from every direction. Ava stops at Glory Hole opens the door and quickly turns around pulling Marcus away. He looks inside as the door closes but doesn't see much. He does hear what sounds like moans coming from inside.

Ava pulls Marcus to a pub called The Full Moon. The neon sign above the door flashes from a pair of jeans to a bare ass. Marcus smiles as they enter the pub. As soon as they enter Layla, Carver and Sophie are making their way to the exit. Layla grabs Marcus and pulls him out of the pub. Ava follows behind them as the exit.

Layla stretches and looks at Marcus. "Queen Lura kept you busy didnt she. Its getting late, and I am sure Mallory is worried."

Marcus is disapointed. "What if you go check in with Mallory. I didnt get a chance to explore the city at all..."

"I would but Mallory is going to be mad that we came here and she cant come... She loves it here." Layla drops her head.

"Damn... Alright but as soon as we get her free, we are coming here to celebrate." Marcus demands.

Ava perks up. "Marcus, Queen Lura wanted me to pass this on to you before you left. She also wanted me to tell you that she would love for you to return anytime you would like."

Ava hands Marcus some paper with the queen's royal seal on it. He clutches it in his hand as he leaves the forest with Layla. They exit the forest and cross the road that runs along it. Marcus and Layla approach the old witches cabin, Layla tells Marcus to let her do the talking as they walk in.

Mallory snaps awake as Marcus and Layla return. She looks them both over and sighs when she sees they arent hurt. Mallory asks what took them so long and Layla begins to explain. Mallory is furious that Layla took Marcus to the Lewd forest without her. As Mallory lets her frustration out on Layla, Marcus sneaks away to the bedroom. He quickly strips his clothes and lays in bed. He can still hear Layla and Mallory arguing as he drifts to sleep.