The Bull's Plug Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With every throb of Marcus' cock he pumps more and more of his cum into her. Sophie leans back into Marcus' chest and spreads her legs. She relaxes as she feels his cock stop throbbing. Sophie relaxing causes his cum to begin to flow out of her like a waterfall. Not skipping a beat, Carver dives in between their legs to catch every drop of cum that flows from Sophie's pussy.

Marcus' cum runs down Carver's chin as he leans in closer to lick the cum from Marcus' balls and shaft as well as Sophie's pussy. Carver moans loudly as he cleans his mistress and Marcus. Cleaning up Sophie always drives Carver wild. Layla watches from the floor, trying to hide her jealousy.

Marcus catches his breath as he comes down from getting off. Sophie stands straight up. More of Marcus' cum begins to leak out of her, only to be caught by Carver. Who eagerly plants his face between his mistresses' thighs. She lets out light moans as he licks her pussy clean. He pulls away from her as he finishes.

Carver stands to his feet, only to have his face grabbed by Sophie. She leans in and licks his lips, before a satisfied grin creeps onto her face. She lets go of Carver and turns around to face Marcus. She extends a hand and the ropes that had been wrapped around him disappear. Marcus puts his cock back into his cum soaked pants.

Marcus gets to his feet and sighs, while looking down at the cum stain on his pants. "Got any magic that can clean up my pants?"

"Not while you are in them... We can get you new pants once we arrive at the Swallowing Tree." Sophie says.

Marcus chuckles. "The Swallowing Tree? Why is it called that?"

Sophie looks confused. "Yes, the Swallowing Tree. It's a tree that was planted at the top of the wood elve's castle. Over time the tree has grown vast and the roots have started to grow over the castle. As if the tree is trying to swallow the castle."

Carver looks at Marcus. "What was so funny about that?"

"It's nothing... Does the forest have a name too?" Marcus asks with a grin.

Sophie shrugs it off. "No more questions, we need to go."

Sophie marches Marcus out of the building and into a covered wagon. Carver exits the building with Layla over his shoulder. He brings her to the wagon and Marcus helps sit her down. Carver attempts to join Sophie in the front of the wagon, but it abruptly takes off. Carver sighs and chases the wagon down. Jumping in the front, Carver shoots Sophie a dirty look before attempting to catch his breath.

Sophie laughs. "Next time I tell you to eat my ass after an orc has used me, don't hesitate. We will consider this your punishment."

"Yes... Mistress..." Carver replies.

As they approach the Swallowing Tree the once dark forest becomes brighter and full of colors. Marcus can see what looks like street lights and shops made into trees as they travel towards their destination. Marcus stops focusing on what's outside of the wagon and attempts to undo Layla's bindings. Luckily she had a knife hidden away in one of her boots.

Finally the wagon stops, Carver and Sophie open up the back allowing Layla and Marcus to step out. The city surrounding the Swallowing tree is very bright and busy. It reminds him of some of the larger cities from his original home. Marcus is still surprised and amazed to see the surrounding trees made into buildings. As he admires the buildings in the area, something else happens to catch his attention as well.

He notices the people walking around the busy city street close by. At first he didn't pay much attention to them until he noticed a lot of them were not wearing clothes. Marcus' jaw drops as he sees multiple demi-women, elves, harpys, goblins and even orcs. Marcus feels his cock start to throb in his pants. He wants to go check out the surrounding area but is pulled back to reality by Layla, who grabs his arm before he can walk off into the crowd.

"The next time you tie me up you better spank me at least. You left me hanging back there, Marcus isn't the only one that needs a change of pants now." Layla lets her frustration out on Sophie.

"You deserved that. You left and never came back." Sophie retorts.

"Remember Mallory, the goblin? Well that witch in the small cabin finally caught her... and now she's kind of trapped in that cabin. I feel responsible since I showed her the cabin and all that..." Layla blurts out and drops her head.

"So you've stayed with Mallory to help her remove her curse. I get it girl, but you still could have come for a visit." Sophie adds.

"I would have, but you know how I get when I am here... I didnt want to leave Mallory out either since she's trapped in that cabin." Layla says.

"You do get pretty wild sometimes... Look, the queen is going to want to see that cock of his and she will probably keep him busy for a WHILE." Sophie pauses and points behind her. "So what if we go catch up at Glory Holes pub." Sophie says with a smile.

"Oooh I miss Glory Holes so much. Lets get this over with quick." Layla responds before running to the doors.

Marcus doesn't know what to think of a place called the Glory Holes. He wants to laugh but at the same time he is interested in seeing it for himself. His mind begins to wonder, his cock throbs and starts to swell. Marcus snaps back to reality, remembering he must meet the queen. He looks over the city one more time, hoping he has a chance to explore some of the city before leaving.

Sophie leads the group into the castle, the walls are decorated with pictures of past kings and queens. The guards around the castle are dressed in full armor. While some people roaming the halls of the castle are either dressed scantily clad or they aren't wearing anything at all. Marcus can feel his cock start to throb again. He tries to keep hi thoughts clean but it's not working.

They walk into a large throne room. A large red carpet runs from the door to a throne. Sophie grabs Marcus by the arm and leads him closer to the throne. As they get closer Marcus can start to make out the queens features. Marcus can feel his cock throb in his pants as he admires the queens beautiful features.

Sitting at the throne is a beautiful woman with dark skin. She has long curly black hair that runs down her back. Like Sophie, her ears are decorated with gold jewelry. She happens to be sitting on the throne naked so Marcus can see the gold jewelry on her nipples as well. The queen smiles as she sees Marcus checking her out. She stands up, showing off her height and long legs. The queen does a spin letting him see her wide hips, thick thighs and round ass.

Marcus feels his cock swelling in his pants as the queen smacks her ass before she walks towards him seductivly. Her eyes are glued to his cock as it throbs in his pants. She bites her lips as she stops directly in front of Marcus. She places a finger on his pants and runs it up the length of his cock. As she does Marcus' cock jumps and throbs hard in his pants. Marcus feels precum run down his leg as the queen winks at him.

"Sophie... Can you vouche for this human?" The queen asks.

Sophie nods quickly. "Yes my queen. We found him with Layla here on the outskirts of the forest. Once we saw that massive cock we had to bring him to you."

"You have done it, a human with a cock this large! Can I keep him?... Even if you say no I am still keeping him. Guards make sure Sophie is paid handsomely for this find." The queen is ecstatic.

"Yes ma'am." Two of the guards reply in unison.

The two guards escort Sophie, Carver and Layla out of the throne room. The queen backs away from Marcus and looks him over one more time. She can't take her eyes off the large bulge in his pants. She gathers her composure and clears her throat.

"I am Queen Lura, I rule over the Lewd Forest. Where sexual freedom is everything. Since you are a new face, you should know we practice free use here as well." Queen Lura introduces herself.

Marcus tries to hide a chuckle. "It's an honor to meet you Queen Lura. I am Marcus from afar. May I ask why you call it the Lewd Forest? Is it because of the sexual freedom?"

Queen Lura looks confused. "It's nice to meet you as well. Why would the way we live influence the name of the forest? Its been called that since the beginning of time."

Marcus attempts to act naturally. "Excuse my ignorance, I am not from this area."

"So what brings you to my forest Marcus?" Queen Lura asks, then adds. "While you tell me, why don't you take off those pants. I will have them cleaned, while we get acquainted."

Marcus does just that, he starts to undo his pants as he tells Queen Lura how he ended up in her forest. Of course he leaves out the parts about the bulls plug. He simply tells her he is in search of something that just seems to keep getting farther away. The queen smirks at him as he talks.

Queen Lura steps closer to Marcus as he talks. She squats down in front of him, grabs the shaft of his cock and lifts it to her face. She admires his large veiny cock before taking the head into her mouth. Pleasure rushes through Marcus' body, causing him to pause and gasp. He looks down at the queen who is now sucking his cock.

The Queen makes eye contact with Marcus as her other hand begins exploring her own body. Starting at her breast she squeezes them before giving the chaun between her breast a tug. She bites her lip as her hand continues down her body. Finally stopping at her pussy, she starts by rubbing her clit. She gives it a slap before sliding two fingers into herself. The sound of how wet she is drives Marcus even more wild. He huffs and his cock throbs, getting even harder than it already was.

With a wink Queen Lura sucks more of Marcus cock into her mouth. Marcus feels his knees grow weak as her tongue starts to explore more of his cock. She moans with his cock in her mouth, the vibrations from her moan send chills throughout his body. Marcus fights to keep his balance as Queen Lura takes even more of his cock into her mouth and now throat. She gags and spews spit from her mouth and onto the base of Marcus' cock and balls.

Still watching the queen pleasure herself as she sucks his cock, Marcus gets closer to climax. Lura uses the hand that's been holding Marcus' cock to rub the spit all over his balls. She starts to caress his balls with her hand and Marcus' cock begins to throb hard. Lura's face lights up as she waits for her prize.

Marcus begins to grunt loudly. He reaches out grabbing onto Lura's head and holds her head on his cock. Marcus groans and throws his head back. His cock erupts in her mouth. Lura's eyes open wide as his cock shoots multiple shots of cum down her throat. She frantically gulps down as much cum as she can. What she doesn't swallow begins to run down her chin and drips onto her breast.

"You shot your seed down my throat relentlessly... I love that. We must make our way to my private quarters. They will provide us with more comfort." Queen Lura quickly gets to her feet.

Without cleaning up Queen Lura leads Marcus to her private quarters. On the way there all of the people that happen to be in the castles halls stop and stare as they pass by. Some look and smile while others look at them with envy in their eyes.

As they reach the door to her private quarters she instructs two guards not to let anyone in the room without her say so. The guards do as they are instructed, as Queen Lura enters the room with Marcus.

The door closes behind them. Queen Lura leads Marcus to the bed before pushing him into it. He lands on his back, his rock hard cock extending from his body like a pole. Queen Lura Straddles Marcus' stomach and looks down at him.

"I know there's more to your story than what you let on. We elves have been around for a long time. So there are a lot of things that we know. I've had my fair share of human men and none of them have been as endowed as you are. So be honest with me and I will help you find what you seek." Queen Lura says.

Marcus shrugs his shoulders. "Wow, you saw right through me... There is more to my story. I discovered the Bulls Plug and it chose me as its new host."

"Now you are in search of the Wanderer. I'm able to detect magic items like the Bulls Plug, I knew as soon as you walked in my throne room. I do not have any ships of my own but I can give you the gold you should need for a ship and crew." Queen Lura says with a smile as she lifts her ass into the air.

Marcus is shocked. "Thank you so much Queen Lura. That means a lot to me. What can I do to repay you?"

"Please call me Lura and you should already know the answer to that." Queen Lura winks at Marcus.

Lura drops down onto Marcus cock. She lets out a moan as she takes all of him inside of her. She pauses for a moment as her body tenses up and she closes her eyes tight. Marcus feels her pussy tighten up around his cock as Lura lets out a soft moan. She exhales and relaxes before opening her eyes and making eye contact with Marcus.

Lura bites her lips as she lifts her ass up slowly. Marcus' cock is coated in her creamy white cum already. Lura lifts her ass completely off of Marcus before unmounting him. She moves and takes his cum covered cock into her mouth. She moans as she tastes her own cum on Marcus' big black cock. She licks and sucks until Marcus cock is no longer covered in cum, before mounting him again.

Lura drops down onto Marcus' cock with precision. Shes so wet he slides right into her. She lets out a louder moan as she reaches the base of his cock again. Lura grinds her pussy on the base of Marcus' cock. She lets out a moan as her clit slides across his skin. She lifts her ass to the head before dropping back down to the base hard.

She grinds her pussy on the base of his cock again and smiles at Marcus. She quickly lifts her ass back to the head of his cock. Maintaining eye contact with Marcus she does it again, drop, grind, lift. She repeats this over and over, until she feels his cock start to throb.

Lura stops and shakes her finger at Marcus with a grin on her face. She lets his cock stop throbbing before she starts again. She picks up the pace, throwing her head back as she reaches orgasm again. Lura begins to moan louder and louder as she rides him. Her pussy grips his cock hard as she cums another time. Her cum splashes as she continues to ride Marcus' cock fast and hard.

Marcus grunts loudly and grabs hold of Lura's hips. He thrust upwards into Lura, causing her to throw her head back hard. She lets out a scream as Marcus grunts louder. He thrust into her again and his cock erupts. His hot seed quickly fills Lura and spews from her. Coating his balls and thighs.

Lura's eyes open wide as she is shocked by the amount of cum that Marcus has produced. She's never had so much cum pumped into her before, but she loves it. Lura catches her breath and climbs off of Marcus. She gets on her hands and knees next to him before looking over to him with a smirk.

"I'm not done with you yet and from the looks of it. That monster between your legs still needs relief. Now come give your queen more of that seed." Lura demands.

Marcus gets onto his knees behind Lura. He grabs his cock and lines himself up. Before he can thrust into her, Lura thrust back into him. Her ass slaps his stomach as she takes every inch of him into her pussy. Marcus moans and smacks Lura's ass hard. She yelps as Marcus grabs her hips and begins to thrust into her deep and hard.

With every thrust he pulls Lura closer and closer to orgasm. Her moans start soft and begin to intensify the longer Marcus fucks her. As her moans turn to screams Lura starts to squirt. Her juices spray from her body soaking Marcus' balls and thighs before flooding the bed. Marcus moans and slaps Lura's ass again.

Holding onto her hips tightly Marcus picks up the pace. Lura grips the sheets with her hands. She lifts her head as he thrust into her over and over. She loves how full she feels as he fills her pussy with every inch of his cock. She starts to cum on Marcus' cock again, he grabs her hair and pulls.

"NNnnggghh... Fuck... Just... Like that... More, give your queen more!" Lura demands.

Marcus continues to pull Lura's hair as he fucks her. He smacks her ass with his other hand before each thrust. Lura continues to cum over and over. Her arms get weak but she can't drop onto the bed, due to Marcus pulling her hair as he fucks her. She bites her lip as Marcus continues to use her pussy.

He pulls hard on her hair and begins to grunt. Lura eagerly awaits the flood of seed she is about to receive. She feels his cock throb over and over as his cum shoots from the head of his cock. She moans with every shot of cum that flows into her. Marcus moans and begins to pant as he catches his breath.

Marcus pulls away from Lura, as his cock leaves her pussy it is followed by his cum. It flows out of her and onto the bed. Lura collapses into the mess that they have made. She loves how messy they got and she wants more, but her body needs rest. Marcus sits in the bed and begins to relax as Lura rolls over onto her back.

Lura lazily lifts her arms into the air and claps. The door to her room quickly swings open. A pale elf enters the room, she quickly shuts the door behind her. A crowd had formed outside the door after hearing the queen moaning and screaming the way she was. The elf tries to act natural as she stands at the door awaiting instructions.

"Ava would you be so kind as to fetch my friend Marcus' pants. Once he's gotten cleaned up and is ready to leave please escort him to Sophie, Carver and Layla." Lura rattles off before drifting to sleep.

"Marcus I take it." Ava looks at Marcus with a smile. "The bathroom is through the door next to the bed. I will return with your pants and fresh towels." Ava adds before leaving the room.

Marcus gets to his feet, and makes his way to the door. He opens it and walks in and to his surprise the bathroom looks like it has running water. He shrugs it off since he's seen something similar at the witches cabin. He's curious if most buildings are outfitted with plumbing.

Marcus turns on the water and lets it warm up. After the water has warmed up the door to the bathroom opens. In steps Ava, carrying Marcus' clean pants and a few towels in her arms. She sits them down on a countertop and begins to remove her own clothes. She looks at Marcus with a smile before dropping to her knees in front of him.

Ava looks up at Marcus. "I wish to clean your cock with my mouth before your shower. I love our queen as well as the way she tastes. It would be an honor to clean my queen's cum from your cock."

"Well... If you insist... " Marcus responds.

Ava starts with his balls, his cock instantly starts to swell. Licking them clean with her tongue before moving to the base of his shaft. She licks the base clean before making her way up and down the shaft. Ava moans and begins to cum as she tastes Marcus and Lura. Marcus lets out a moan as Ava begins to focus on the head of his now rock hard cock.

She runs her tongue around the head of his cock. Marcus groans as his cock throbs, spewing precum in her mouth. Ava moans and swallows before taking more of his cock into her mouth. Marcus grunts deeply and grabs the back of Ava's head, forcing her to take more of his cock.

Ava gags and attempts to push away from Marcus. No luck he begins face fucking her relentlessly. She gags and retches as Marcus thrust into her mouth and throat. Marcus begins to grunt louder as he gets closer to orgasm. Ava's eyes start to roll in the back of her head until Marcus erupts in her mouth.

Marcus throws his head back as he explodes into Ava. His cum quickly fills her mouth and begins to spill out of her. His cum runs down her chin and onto her perky breast. Marcus pulls his cock from her mouth and Ava begins to cough up cum. She gasps for air before looking up to Marcus.