The Bull's Plug Pt. 04

Story Info
A new journey, a fun ride, a ship crew and more.
8.9k words
4.82
4.9k
6

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus snaps awake and blinks repeatedly until his eyes have adjusted. He looks around to see that he is still in Glory Holes pub. He sits up, his back is stiff either from sleeping on a table or getting fucked like crazy while laying on one. Either way he is definitely feeling it today. Marcus gets off of the table and sees Mallory and Layla nearby. He smiles at them as he approaches their table.

"About time you woke up. Join us, Mallory already ordered for you." Layla says with a smile.

Marcus takes a seat at the table and pulls his plate close. "Thanks Mallory. All of you wore me out last night. I'm surprised I'm able to stand and walk."

Mallory and Layla laugh before resuming their meal.

After finishing breakfast Marcus and the girls are feeling replenished. The three of them pay for their food and make their way out of the Lewd forest. At the edge of the forest the group stops. Mallory turns to Layla and gives her a big hug. She then turns her attention to Marcus. She hugs him tight for a few minutes before letting go of him. She looks up with tears in her eyes and hands Marcus his bag and a folded up piece of paper.

"Thank you guys so much for being there for me, you helped me get my freedom back and I couldn't be more thankful. I am glad I am able to go back to my people but I am sad that I will be leaving the two of you." Mallory wipes her eyes.

"Stop before you get me started. You know you're always welcome here." Layla adds while trying not to cry.

"I understand. I will return though, as soon as I get a Bulls Band I will be right here with you guys." Marcus adds with a smile.

"You better!" Layla giggles.

"Well if I dont on my own, Queen Lura will come hunt me down." Marcus laughs.

Mallory wipes her eyes again and clears her throat. "Before we part ways, I gave you a map to help with your travels."

Marcus puts his bag on the ground and opens the map. He sees two continents, where he is now called Euphediun. The only city in this continent with a port is Salty City. Which will be Marcus' first stop. The second continent is separated from the first by a large ocean named The Bukkake Sea. Marcus chuckles at the name before seeing the other continent is called Ulux. He continues to examine the map and sees The Blue Desert, which is where the Wanderer should be. He also sees a city with a port called Wolf's Head. Giving him a better idea as to where he will be asking people to take him. Luckily Mallory gave him this map or he might have sounded like an idiot while looking for a ship and crew.

Layla shoots Marcus a weird look and crosses her arms. "Why did you laugh when you saw the Bukkake Sea. If you've actually lived on Euphedium this whole time you should have known that."

Before Marcus can respond Mallory chimes in. "Layla, let it go. Maybe he is a part of something bigger than us... While stuck in that cabin I found some really strange journals and items. Stuff that really made me question everything I know. Maybe he is keeping his past a secret to protect us from something."

Layla scoffs. "Ugh... I hate it when you are right. I will let it go, but if that is the case Marcus. If things change I expect the truth out of you."

"Fair enough. I hate to break this up guys but I've got a long walk ahead of me. Please be safe... And Mallory don't steal from any more old witches." Marcus says with a smile as he walks away.

Marcus walks until he reaches the Sinking Forest. He stops and looks out to see if he can catch a glimpse of Arty. As he stands there looking into the forest a covered wagon passes him and then stops. An older woman peaks around the covered wagon and waves to Marcus. He walks over to the wagon and sees its being pulled by what he believes is a mechanical horse.

The old woman driving the wagon smiles at Marcus. "Where are you headed young man?"

"Salty City." Marcus responds.

"Well I'm headed that way myself. I've got a couple passengers, if they dont mind the company you can hitch a ride with us." The old woman says before pointing to the back of the wagon.

Marcus approaches the back of the wagon and the cover whips open. Two beautiful women are looking out at him. Marcus smiles at them, the two women look to each other and then back at Marcus. The woman that pulled open the cover is a brunette, she has a cute face and a thick body. The other woman, a petite blonde, steps out of the way and allows Marcus to join them in the back. He wastes no time and quickly tosses his bag into the wagon and climbs in.

Before they depart the older woman peeks back into the wagon. "Im escorting these lovely ladies to the Hot Falls Temple. It's on the outskirts of Salty City, so it won't be a problem taking you with us."

The brunette woman reaches out to Marcus to shake his hand. "I'm Jenny and the blonde one is Beth."

"Hello... It's nice to meet you." Beth says shyly.

"I'm Marcus, thanks for the ride. I can pay you if need be." Marcus replies.

The old woman tilts her head back and chimes in. "That's not necessary. These two are heading to Hot Falls Temple to become Healing Priestesses. Like myself they will be taking a vow of poverty once we arrive."

Jenny sighs and drops her head. "Yeah and a vow of celibacy too."

"Well I will leave you with this. You haven't taken any of those vows yet and what happens in my wagon, stays in my wagon." The old woman chuckles before getting the wagon moving again.

Jenny looks at Marcus with hungry eyes. Her gaze turns to his crotch as the wagon hits a bump in the road. His thick cock bounces in his pants and Jenny's eyes open wider. She licks her lips and turns to Beth. Beth looks up to Marcus shyly and looks away before they make eye contact. As she looks away she notices Jenny staring her down.

"What?... Is there something on my face?" Beth asks.

"No... Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Let's have some fun with him before we have to take our vows." Jenny says with a grin.

"He never said he wanted that..." Beth looks to Marcus.

Marcus shrugs. "Two beautiful women about to take a vow of celibacy. How could I say no."

Jenny's face lights up with happiness. Beth looks shocked to hear how willing Marcus is to have sex with them. Jenny quickly stands to her feet, stripping the clothes she has on, and tossing them to the corner of the wagon. She makes her way over to Marcus, rubbing her already swollen clit as she does. Her pussy is drenched, her juices have started to run down her thighs already. She stops in front of Marcus and places her fingers that had been rubbing her clit into his mouth.

Marcus moans and he sucks Jenny's fingers clean. Marcus stands up and undoes his pants, letting them fall down to his ankles. His large cock throbs to life, pre-cum leaks from the head as it continues to throb and grow. Jenny's eyes grow wider and she steps back allowing Beth to see the monster Marcus was hiding in his pants. Beth gasps and closes her legs while shaking her head.

Jenny giggles and has Marcus lay out on the floor of the wagon. His cock extends into the air like a big black pole. Jenny grins as she stands above Marcus. She squats down, the head of his cock is pressed against her wet pussy lips. Jenny looks to Beth and takes a deep breath before dropping down on Marcus' cock. Her tits bounce as she takes half of his cock into her tight pussy and then stops.

Jenny winces and begins to lift herself to the top of his cock. She stops at the head and drops back down. She lets out a whimper before lifting herself up faster. As she drops down onto Marcus again she lets out a moan and her body begins to shake. Marcus can feel Jenny's tight pussy squeeze his cock hard as she cums on him.

Jenny looks up at Beth again as she orgasms. "Gggghhhh... Fuck... Beth you are... missing out..."

"I...I... think he's a little too big for me..." Beth replies.

"If you're afraid of his cock why don't you come sit on his face." Jenny adds.

Marcus moans. "I could always use a snack."

Beth giggles. "Alright... If you're okay with it, I might as well enjoy myself."

Beth stands up and drops the small skirt she had been wearing onto the floor. She walks over to Marcus' head and stands above him. She slowly lowers herself down until she feels his lips. His tongue extends from his mouth and slides between her pussy lips. Beth jumps with surprise as she feels Marcus' tongue exploring her. She lets out a moan and grabs Marcus' hair. She pulls him in as close as she possibly can.

Marcus begins to lose himself in pleasure as both girls ride him. Jenny has picked up the pace on his cock causing him to grunt and moan into Beth's pussy. Beth's moan begins to match his as she rides his face. Her orgasm builds and builds until she cant hold back any longer. Beth begins to moan loudly, she pulls Marcus' hair tight and plants her pussy onto his mouth. Marcus uses this opportunity to slide his tongue inside of her. Beth throws her head back and explodes again. Her little pussy squeezes Marcus' tongue as she rocks back and forward on his mouth.

As Beth holds onto Marcus' head, Jenny starts riding his cock harder. Marcus lets out a moan that triggers Beth to respond. Her legs shake, she begins to gasp every time Marcus moans. The three of them start to moan in unison, until Marcus' cock starts to throb.

"Don't hold back Marcus... Let it all out inside me." Jenny says with a moan.

Beth is shocked and turns her head to glance at Jenny. As she does Marcus lets out a deep grunt. It pushes Beth over the edge again. Marcus begins to cum as well, pumping all that he can into Jenny. Jenny throws her head back as she feels Marcus erupt inside of her. His cum leaks out of her and down the rest of his shaft. Jenny lifts herself off of Marcus and drops to the floor of the wagon.

Beth lets go of Marcus' head, and places her hands on the floor of the wagon. She begins to pant as Marcus drops his head down onto the floor beneath her. He licks his lips with a smile. Beth slowly gets to her feet, before putting her skirt back on and sitting down. Jenny starts to catch her breath and slowly gets to her feet. She looks down at the mess and is in complete shock.

"Your... Your cock is so huge... I've never seen a human with such a large cock before." Beth blurts out.

"No kidding. I've never met a man that could cum that much either. Are you a demi-human?" Jenny adds.

Before Marcus can respond the wagon stops and the old woman opens the cover. She tells them they are right outside Salty City. Marcus sits up and scrambles to get to the side of the wagon to peek out. He sees a large city in the distance, just past the city he can see the Bukkake Sea. The old woman snaps him back to reality. She tells him she will drop him off at the Inn called Wanks, so he can get food and information there. The old woman gets a glimpse of Marcus' cock before she gets back to driving the wagon. Her jaw drops and she quickly drops the cover back.

It doesn't take long for the group to arrive at the Inn. Marcus collects his stuff and hops out of the wagon. Before the wagon takes off Beth and Jenny invite Marcus to come to the temple after he gets squared away. The wagon begins to move away from Marcus, he waves to the girls and makes his way inside the Inn.

On the inside the tables are empty. Marcus makes his way to the bar, where he's greeted by an old man. Marcus pulls the map Mallory gave him out of his pocket and unfolds it, He points to Ulux and asks the man if he knows of any ship crews looking to transport someone to Wolf's Mouth.

The old man looks at the map then back up to Marcus. "Not many crews here would be willing to risk the trip."

The old man points to a cove on the map. The map has it labeled as the Harpy's Cove. Marcus sighs disappointed and hoping he can pay a crew enough to risk the trip. The old man tells Marcus that during the day the Harpy's fly down and scoop men off their ships. Then at night it's too foggy for most crews to navigate. Just as Marcus is losing hope the old man tells him of a crew that has no problem traveling by the Harpy's Cove day or night. He finishes by telling him that most of the ship crews won't be back until later tonight.

Marcus thanks the old man and hands him two gold coins for the information. The old man is shocked to get a tip for information. He slips the two gold coins in his pocket and a smile spreads across his face. Marcus orders some food and something to drink, the old man disappears into the back. He returns shortly with Marcus' drink and disappears again to return with his food.

Marcus devours his food and pays the old man before getting to his feet. He asks the old man about the Temple and he gives him directions. Marcus leaves Wanks and makes his way to the Hot Falls Temple. As Marcus walks through the city he admires the different shops and stands that people have throughout. Many of them are associated with fish in some way. Finally Marcus makes it to a mountain path that leads to the temple.

After following the path for some time Marcus has arrived at the temple. He enters the temple and hears chanting followed by the sound of clapping off in the distance. Marcus approaches a woman standing by two large doors. He asks her about the services they offer and what they entail.

As the woman begins to explain, the two large doors open. A crowd of people flood out of the room behind the door. Marcus looks over just in time to see Jenny and Beth exit the room. They exit the room in all white gowns that are soaking wet. Their wet clothing leaves nothing to the imagination. Marcus feels his cock start to throb as both women turn to see him.

Jenny and Beth walk over to Marcus. Jenny grabs Marcus by the arm and tells the women he is with them. Jenny drags Marcus through the crowd and down a dimly lit hallway. The sign above the hallway is labeled "Healing Hall''. Beth and Jenny walk down the hallway until they find a door that's missing a do not disturb tag. Beth opens the door and Jenny quickly drags Marcus into the room. Before closing the door Beth slaps a do not disturb tag on the door.

The room is dimly lit and cloudy due to incense being burnt. In the middle of the room there is a massage table. Jenny pushes Marcus over to the table and tells him to remove his clothes. Beth locks the door from the inside of the room, she turns around and sees Jenny on her knees in front of Marcus.

Jenny couldn't resist, as soon as Marcus exposed his throbbing cock. She dropped to her knees and started sucking. Beth is shocked at how quickly Jenny dropped to her knees, she starts to blush. Part of her was wanting to get things started this time around. Instead she watches as Jenny greedily slurps and slobbers on Marcus' cock.

After getting Marcus' cock fully erect and covered in spit. Jenny stands up, then bends over the massage table. She starts to shake her ass at Marcus. Not being able to resist any longer. Marcus gets behind her and lifts up the white dress she is wearing. With one hard thrust he feeds her pussy half of his cock. Her head lifts quickly, and she bites her lip in an attempt to muffle her moans.

Jenny braces herself on the massage table for balance. She continues to bite her lip as Marcus fucks her. With every thrust the massage table rocks back and forward. Marcus grabs her waist and holds tight as his pace speeds up. He lets out a grunt as he feels her pussy squeeze around him. Jenny's nails dig into the massage table as her legs begin to tremble.

Jenny lets out a gasp and starts to cum. Her legs begin to shake uncontrollably, before going limp. Marcus lets out another grunt and begins to flood Jenny's pussy with cum. His cum erupts from her pussy and begins to flow down her thighs and calves, before pooling on the floor.

Marcus pulls Jenny off of his cock and lays her onto the massage table. As she catches her breath, Marcus turns his attention to Beth. She was enjoying the show, until Marcus turned his attention to her. Nervous she watches as Marcus approaches her with his massive cock still leaking cum.

Before Beth can say a word to Marcus he reaches out. He spins her around so that she's facing the door. He quickly grabs her hands and places them on opposite sides of the door. He moves in closer and grunts in her ear. Beth takes this as him telling her not to move. Nervously she does just that. She was wanting to feel his cock but now she is nervous.

Beth stays in position as she feels Marcus line himself up with her. She takes a deep breath as she feels the head of his cock slide between her lips. Just the head of his cock enters her little pussy and she is ready to scream. She lets out a whimper and to her surprise Marcus pulls the head of his cock out.

Before she can let out a sigh of relief Marcus has put the head of his cock back inside of her. Beth wimpers again, as she feels Marcus fuck her with just the head of his cock. As she gets used to the size of his head, she starts to cum. Her legs begin to tremble and she braces herself against the door. Marcus grunts and starts to cum himself. His cum floods Beth's pussy and forces his head out of her.

Beth places her head against the door and catches her breath. Jenny sits up on the massage table and fixes her hair and clothes. She gets to her feet and stumbles. Marcus walks over to his pants and puts them back on. He gathers his stuff and waits for the girls to recover.

Jenny looks to Marcus with a devilish grin. "When you return from your journey, you have to come back to visit."

Beth shakes her head in agreement. "Yes! I need more of that cock."

Jenny looks surprised at Beth's response. "More? You could barely take the head."

The girls fix themselves and escort Marcus to the exit. The sun has set which is exactly what Marcus was hoping for. He takes his leave and heads back down the mountain to Salty City. Once he has returned to the city he quickly makes his way to Wanks. Hoping he will be able to find a crew willing and able to take him on his journey.

Marcus enters the Inn and it's more lively than before. All of the tables are full of men and women alike, all of them look as if they spent most of their day on the sea. Marcus approaches the bar and takes a seat. The old man from before walks over to him with a smile. He looks off into the crowd and waves someone over.

A few moments later a beautiful woman with long dark hair walks up. Her breasts are the first thing he notices. The jacket she has on is open and her cleavage is almost jumping out of it. Marcus turns his gaze away from her chest, then clears his throat. The woman blushes before she takes a seat at the bar next to Marcus. She smiles at the old man and he takes his leave.

"Nice to meet you, I am Nataly. I was told you are looking for a crew to take you to Wolf's Head. I have a ship and an all female crew. For the right amount of gold we will gladly take you on your journey." Nataly says with a smile.

"Sounds perfect to me. Mind if we go to your table to discuss payment?" Marcus replies.

"Not at all, follow me." Nataly leads Marcus back to her table.

Sitting around the table are three other women. Nataly takes her seat amongst the women and motions for Marcus to pull up a chair. As he does the other women are eying him. Marcus notices but doesn't mind. All of them have caught his attention, he had to fight the urge to pinch himself a few times. Marcus takes a chair from another table and takes a seat next to Nataly.

"Let me introduce you to my crew." Nataly starts.

To her left is a beautiful woman with gray skin that resembles stone. She's a gargoyle that goes by Mila, she's their night navigator. Next to Mila sits one of Nataly's younger sisters, Phora. She's a tall petite female, with a loud personality, she's also the ship's magic engineer. The last female at the table is the youngest and Nataly's other sister, Phoebi. Phoebi does all of the cooking on the ship so everyone else can focus on their jobs.