The Bull's Plug Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After introducing everyone to Marcus, Nataly goes on to explain that her crew can travel at night thanks to Mila. She can use her night vision to navigate and during the day she takes over. She also warns Marcus that for a portion of the trip he will have to remain below deck, due to the harpies.

"Sounds perfect. So how much will it cost me to hire you guys?" Marcus asks.

Nataly looks around the table and then back to Marcus. "A one way trip would be one hundred gold. If you're wanting a round trip, that will be two-hundred gold."

Marcus takes his bag off of his back and pulls a decent sized coin purse out. He places the bag in front of Nataly and her eyes grow wide. The women around the table all look shocked. Nataly opens the coin purse and her jaw drops. The other women look at Nataly with excitement.

Nataly snaps back to reality and looks at Marcus. "This is way more than what we ask for."

"I was told you guys are the only ship crew that could get me past the Harpy's Cove. Plus you guys can travel at night. I feel you deserve the compensation." Marcus responds.

"There's so much though... There's no way we could take all of this money just for transporting you to Wolf's Head." Nataly says while trying to push the money back to Marcus.

Marcus stops her from returning the money. "Keep it Nataly. Consider it my payment for a round trip and a large tip."

"Come on Nataly, don't be an idiot." Phora blurts out.

Phoebi kicks Phora under the table. "We should do it, Nataly."

Mila chuckles as Phora yelps from being kicked. "I'm with your sisters on this one Nataly."

Nataly looks into the coin purse one more time. "I would be stupid to say no to an offer like this... Yes, we will take you."

The women cheer and lift their drinks into the air. As they finish their meals Nataly gives them all instruction. She sends Mila and Phoebi to get supplies, while she heads back to the ship with Marcus and Phora. Nataly hands Phoebi the money before she leaves the inn. Nataly pays their bill and makes her leave with Marcus and Phora.

After reaching the docks Nataly leads Marcus to her ship the Ampheline. Phora boards the ship and makes her way below deck. She starts preparing the ship to depart soon. Nataly leads Marcus to the captain's quarters before showing him around the rest of the Ampheline. She takes him below deck and shows him the room he will be sleeping in as well as the bathroom and common area.

Nataly leaves Marcus so that he can put his things away and get settled in before they depart. Marcus' room is small and next to the engine room. He puts his bag down and makes his way into the common area. As he walks by the engine room he does a double take. He sees Phora with her back to him, stripping her clothes off without a care in the world. Marcus cant take his eyes off of her as she tosses her shirt to the ground. His cock throbs as Phora pulls her small shorts down to her ankles slowly.

Without turning around Phora says. "You just going to watch or are you going to come join me?"

Marcus jumps and tries to act casual. "I...I just got here..."

"Sure you did." Phora turns around to face Marcus. "Come on, you can lend me a hand as payment for the show."

Marcus laughs and steps in the engine room. "Fair enough..."

Phora hands Marcus a shovel and walks over to a large pile of coals. She extends her arms out towards the coals and begins to recite an incantation. As she speaks the coals begin to glow, the temperature in the room gets warmer. Marcus doesn't notice, he is too focused on Phora's body. He can feel his cock leaking pre-cum as his mind begins to wonder.

Marcus snaps back to reality when Phora motions for him to start moving the coals to the furnace. He digs the shovel into the coals and tosses them into the furnace. After doing this a few times Marcus has started to sweat and a lot. Phora stands in the background with her arms crossed and a grin on her face.

"Getting hot?" Phora asks.

"Yeah, I see why you took your clothes off now." Marcus replies.

"Why don't you follow my lead. Take your clothes off so you can cool down, I'll finish loading the coals." Phora walks over and takes the shovel from Marcus.

Marcus quickly pulls his sweat soaked shirt off. He sighs with relief and begins to fan his upper half. Phora looks over and points to his pants before turning her attention back to her job. Marcus stops fanning himself and decides why not. He undoes his pants and drops them to his ankles. Phora turns back around and gets a glimpse of Marcus' cock, as he steps out of his pants.

Phora's jaw drops, she can't believe her eyes. She watches his large cock swing from side to side as he walks over to her. It throbs as Marcus gets closer to her, pre-cum leaks from the head of his cock. Phora quickly tosses the rest of the coals into the furnace. As she turns around Marcus is right there. She looks down and sees his cock one more time. She feels a wave of arousal rush over her.

Phora hastily put the shovel away. "Now that we are done with that..."

Marcus enterupts. "We should fuck..."

Phora blushes. "What makes you think I want to.

Marcus points to the floor. "That puddle you're making. You've been eying me since we first met. Then when you saw my cock I thought your eyes were going to jump out of your face."

Phora turns around and bends over a workbench exposing her drenched pussy. "Since you know what I want. Why don't you come and give it to me."

Marcus walks behind Phora and thrust inside her. She lets out a yelp, and bites her lip hard. Phora begins to moan as Marcus continues to thrust into her. He grabs Phora's waist tight and pulls her into him. Phora throws her head back and lets out a loud scream as she takes a majority of Marcus' cock.

Marcus pulls his cock out and thrust it back into her. His balls swing, smacking her clit with every thrust. Phora doesn't last long, her tight pussy squeezes Marcus as she reaches orgasm. Marcus begins to moan as he feels her pussy grip his cock hard. He lets out a loud grunt and thrust even harder into Phora. She cums again, this time harder than the last. She orgasms so hard her pussy forces Marcus' cock out of her, followed by a stream of hot squirt.

"HOLY FUCK!!... NGHHHHH... I... didn't know I could do that. " Phora says with a moan.

Phora grips the workbench and begins to pant. Her legs tremble as she feels her orgasm subside. She takes a deep breath and looks back to Marcus. They make eye contact as he slides his thick cock back inside of her. He lets out a satisfied moan and tightens his grip on her waist. His pace increases, his balls slap Phora's clit pushing her to the edge again. Marcus buries his cock as deep as he can and begins to grunt loudly.

With one final grunt Marcus explodes. His cum quickly floods Phora's pussy, her grip on the table gets tighter as she feels herself being filled to the brim. Marcus lets out a satisfied sigh and pulls his cock out of her. As the head slides out, his cum follows, it flows out of her. Running down her thighs and pooling onto the floor beneath her.

Phora pants in an attempt to catch her breath so that she can speak. Before she does she looks up and sees Phoebi and Mila. Both women can't believe their eyes. Mila drops her bags and enters the engine room. She quickly strips off her clothes and embraces Marcus, wrapping her arms around his neck and pressing her body against his.

"Wow, he pays well and he has a massive cock. It must be our lucky day ladies." Mila blurts out.

"Mila if you are going to fuck him at least make it quick. We will be ready to leave in a little while. After I've put away all the groceries... By myself..." Phoebi responds before walking away.

"Well like she said I don't have long. From the looks of that cock you could cum again." Mila says with a grin.

Marcus smirks as Mila grinds her pussy on his shaft. She feels his hard cock sliding between her thighs. The heat resonating from it turns her on even more. Mila bites her bottom lip as Marcus lifts one of her legs into the air. She moans as she feels the head of his cock exploring her pussy lips. Marcus grabs Mila's other leg and lifts her into the air. She gasps as a look of shock crosses her face, as Marcus lifts her into the air with ease.

With Mila in the air Marcus lines himself up with her pussy. His cock's thick head parts Mila's pussy lips. She moans and bites her lip harder in anticipation. Marcus looks her in the eyes and lets out a grunt, as he thrust into her. Mila throws her head back and lets out a loud gasp followed by a moan. Marcus pulls his cock out of her pussy, grunts again and thrust right back into her. Mila lets out a moan as she reaches orgasm. She makes eye contact with Marcus. His eyes go animalistic as she stares into them.

"Ooh... Nghhh... give me that cock...." Mila moans.

Marcus lets out a grunt and his speed increases. With each quick thrust a slap rings out as his balls make contact with her ass. Mila begins to moan loudly and rest her head on Marcus' shoulder. He continues to fuck her fast and hard. He feels her pussy squeeze and she starts to cum again. Marcus moans and his cock starts to throb hard. This pushes Mila into another orgasm, she bites down on Marcus' shoulder as she cums hard. Marcus grunts loudly and begins to cum. His cum fills Mila and begins to leak out of her pussy where it can. His hot cum flows from her pussy and makes a puddle at Marcus' feet.

Marcus lets Mila down and she stumbles as she catches her balance. She takes a deep breath and smiles at Marcus. Mila collects her clothes and walks to the door. She turns around to get one last look at Marcus' cock, she still can't believe her eyes. She quickly gets her clothes on and makes her leave.

Shortly after Mila leaves the room Nataly appears. Marcus has made his way to his clothes. He has his shirt over his head and his arms in the air, leaving his cock fully exposed. Nataly is shocked at the size of his cock and is speechless. She stands at the door silently, admiring Marcus' cock, until he gets his shirt on. Nataly snaps back to reality and attempts to hide the fact that she had been staring.

"I see that my sister and Mila didn't waste any time... I apologize for their conduct..." Nataly says with a sigh.

"It's really not a big deal. It's not like they forced themselves on me." Marcus replies with a laugh.

Nataly blushes. "Well... I came down to inform you that we are officially on our way. In the morning we should be clear of the Harpy's Cove. So for now I need you to stay below deck."

"Alright I can do that." Marcus replies as he finishes getting dressed.

Nataly takes her leave, followed by Marcus. He enters the cabin he is staying in and closes the door behind him. Marcus grabs his bag and reaches inside. He pulls out the map that Mallory gave him and examines it closely. He takes a seat in the bed hoping to get a lay of the land before arriving. He also doesn't want to give away that he's not from this dimension. Marcus yawns as the boat rocks and sways, he lays down and closes his eyes. He drifts to sleep, dropping his map on his chest.

Hours later Marcus is woken up by the sound of someone coming into his room. Marcus sits up in bed and rubs his eyes. As he gets focus he sees Nataly standing at the door in a sheer robe. The light in Marcus' room makes it easy for him to see her nipples through her robe. He can feel his cock began to throb as his eyes explore the rest of her body.

"Is everything alright?" Marcus asks with a yawn.

Nataly enters the room, closing the door behind her. She doesn't say a word; she just approaches the side of Marcus' bed and drops her robe to the floor. She pushes Marcus back down into the bed and removes his pants. His cock springs up as soon as his pants get by it. Nataly's eyes light up as she sees her prize. She licks her lips before running her tongue along the head of his cock. Then down the shaft and back up to the head.

Nataly lets out a moan and swallows the precum she licked off of the head of his cock. She crawls up Marcus' body until his cock is in position. Nataly lets out a moan as Marcus thrust up into her pussy. She was so wet from sucking his cock that the head slid into her with ease. She firmly plants her knees into the bed and places one hand in Marcus' chest as she starts to ride him.

Marcus reaches out and attempts to grab Nataly's hips. She swats his hands away and shakes a finger at him. Marcus lets out a grunt as Nataly grabs both of his hands with hers. She pins him down and drops onto his cock. As she drops down onto Marcus' cock she lets out a yelp, followed by a moan.

She starts riding slowly, lifting her ass into the air and then dropping herself back down. She grinds against him as she reaches the base, before lifting her ass back into the air. As her moans intensify, so does her speed. She starts moving at a faster pace, her moans turn into pants and she gets closer and closer to orgasm.

Nataly drops down on Marcus hard and lets out an even louder moan. She begins to grind on Marcus and he starts to grunt. Nataly feels his thick cock throbbing inside of her. She can't wait to feel his hot seed fill her up. She throws her head back as she feels her orgasm get closer and closer.

"That's it!... Give it to me... NGHHHH AAAAHHHH!" Nataly yells out at the top of her lungs.

She feels Marcus shooting his load into her. She lets out a moan and begins grinding on his lap again. Her moans begin to get faster and her body begins to tremble. Nataly's pussy begins squeezing Marcus' cock. Forcing some of his cum to spew from her pussy and coat his lap and stomach. Just as she is reaching orgasm the door bursts open.

Before Marcus or Nataly can respond, a harpy grabs Nataly and tosses her off of Marcus. Instantly killing her orgasm and her mood. Nataly attempts to get to her feet but another harpy pins her to the ground with her talons. The first Harpy exits the room with a naked Marcus. He wants to do something to help but the harpies quickly escort him to the deck. He looks back to see the crew of the Ampheline watch as he is lifted into the early morning sky by his harpy captures.

After a cold fly through the morning sky the harpies finally land in the Harpy's Cove. They fly into a hole in the side of the cliff, then drop Marcus onto the stone floor. He looks around and sees torches on the walls. On the ground not far from him he sees a pile of bones. Fear runs over Marcus as he imagines the harpies eating him for breakfast.

Marcus turns his head to see the ocean through the large hole they flew into. He sighs and turns back to see more harpys have entered the room. They all look at him with hungry eyes. He stands up slowly, the harpys gawk and gasp as they see his large cock. Marcus begins to inch towards the hole he was brought through.

Before he can make it to the opening in the wall he bumps into something. When he turns his head, he sees another harpy. She is wearing a crown made of feathers and bones, her breasts are partially covered in feathers, leaving her nipples exposed like the rest of her body. A devilish smirk appears on her face as she makes eye contact with him.

The new harpy squawks. "It's been a while since I've been able to taste a human male..." She looks down to his cock. "And he's such a fine specimen at that... Who do I have to thank for this gift?"

The two harpies that brought Marcus step forward and kneel before their queen. "We brought him for you mistress. Please accept our gift."

"Well of course I accept... But I've already been fed for the day... You fools know this!" The queen shrieks. "Take him up to the cages, with that centaur bitch. I will deal with him later, for now I need to let my food digest."

"As you wish." The two harpies say in unison.

"And don't play with my food... You know I hate that... Plus that's my job..." The queen squeaks before winking at Marcus.

The two harpys that had captured Marcus lift into the air and grab his arms. They fly him out of the hole they came in and to the top of the cliff they live in. At the top of the cliff there are cages lined up. All of them are empty except one, there's a female centaur that looks as if she is a royal. She does not move or even turn her attention to Marcus or the harpies that have just landed near her.

One of the harpies flies off after rattling the centaurs cage and making her jump. The harpy that's left with Marcus pushes him into a cage, but to her surprise Marcus grabs her. He uses the force from the push and their weight to spin around. As they do he lets go of the harpy and she stumbles into the cage, she passes out after her head makes contact with the metal bars.

Marcus catches his balance and quickly locks the harpy in the cage. He takes a deep breath and grabs a large rock that's not too far from him. He takes the rock and bashes the lock that's keeping the centaur in her cage. She looks up in shock, not only because she is being rescued but her savior is a naked man. She shakes off the shock and quickly gets to her feet.

The lock breaks and the centaur quickly bursts out of her cage, knocking Marcus down to the ground. Marcus scrambles to his feet and sees the centaur running at full speed towards the tree line off in the distance. He looks back to the water and sighs before taking off running for the tree line as well.

Naked and with nothing to protect himself Marcus continues to run as he crosses the tree line. He keeps looking to the sky to see if he is being followed. Once he feels safe his run turns to a jog and then a walk. He stops at a large tree to catch his breath, but that's short lived. He hears a loud howl off in the distance. He looks up and scans the area around him but sees nothing.

The howl sends chills down his spine as he realizes where he is. The wooded area beyond the Harpy's Cove is known as the Wolve's Badlands. Marcus hears another howl, except this time it's closer. He starts to walk away slowly, hoping that he will run into civilization before too long.

He hears another howl, they just keep getting closer. Marcus can tell he's being hunted now. He picks up the pace and looks around for a possible place to hide. Before he can find a hiding spot, he hears another howl that's close behind him. As he waits to be captured again, the centaur returns. She grabs him as she runs by, she swings him onto her back and takes off into the trees. Marcus hangs onto his savior as tight as he can as she quickly gallops through the badlands.

After a while of running the centaur finally stops in a grassy field and allows Marcus to get off of her. Marcus Massages his testicles and the centaur giggles. Marcus notices that she has a bag over her shoulder that she didn't have before. As Marcus stands there naked her face turns red and she reaches in the bag. She pulls out a cloak and offers it to him. Marcus takes the cloak and quickly puts it on. The warmth on his body is a relief.

"Thank you... I wish there was more that I could do... I'm Marcus by the way." Marcus says.

"You've done plenty Marcus... It's nice to meet you, I am Rain." Rain blushes. "I had been in that cage for days... If it wasn't for you I would have been dead. My people just left me there... You saved me and I owe you my life."

"So they knew you had been captured and just left you for dead?" Marcus asks.

"Yes... I was the princess' maid of honor... We got attacked by a pack of wolves and harpys. I helped aid the princess to escape and got captured myself. The guards always claimed they would come save me if anything like this happened... but so much for that..." Rain sighs.

"That's really messed up Rain, Im sorry to hear that... So I have to ask... Where did you get that bag and do you know where we are?" Marcus asks as he looks around.