The Bull's Plug Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rain looks around. "We are on the outskirts of the Centaur Grasslands now... We should be safe for the time being... As for the bag, let's say I borrowed it from a wolf that no longer needs it... Well they do but they won't be getting it back."

"Oh... So are you planning on going back to your people now?" Marcus asks.

Rain scoffs. "No... I served my purpose and they cast me aside like I was nothing. They probably think I am dead anyway... What are your plans now that you are free?"

"Well I was trying to make it to the Oasis of Darkness in the Blue Dessert. But when I was captured I lost my map and all of my belongings..." Marcus replies.

Rain's face lights up. "What...What if I come with you? I can take you to the Blue Dessert... Plus it's better to have company on a journey like that. It can be pretty dangerous to go alone."

Marcus smiles. "Sounds good to me. Having company would be nice... Don't worry I wont leave you for dead if something happens. I've got your back."

Rain giggles. "And I've got yours... If you're rested enough we can make it to the edge of the grasslands by nightfall. I know of a place where we can take shelter for the night. No need to worry, its safe."

With that Marcus and Rain make their way through the grasslands. Like Rain said they arrive at an old building that will make for a good shelter. After getting inside Marcus walks over to the fireplace and starts a fire with some wood they had gathered on the way. Rain joins Marcus by the fire, she scoots as close to him as she possibly can with a smile on her face.

Now that they aren't being held captive or hunted Marcus and Rain have started to relax. Marcus tells Rain about his journey so far and his search for the Bull's Band. As they talk Marcus he has noticed how beautiful she is. Her long brown hair runs down her back and hangs to her side. Her breasts are being compressed by clothes, but Marcus' mind wonders as he imagines what they look like out of her clothes.

Rain looks to Marcus. "So the Bull's Plug is what made you so large... I thought you might be part centaur or something."

Marcus chuckles. "No, I guess you could say I am part minotaur though..."

"Oh, color me impressed... I want you to know that I am not leaving a husband behind or anything." Rain winks at Marcus and runs her hand up his thigh.

Marcus grins as he feels Rain's hand exploring his thigh and then his cock. She notices the bulls plug and pulls back the cloak Marcus has on. She looks down at it and examines it, before turning her gaze back to him. The look on her face is disbelief but that doesn't stop her. She bites her lip and starts to stroke Marcus' cock until she gets him rock hard.

Marcus is expecting her to let him have her pussy but to his surprise she takes his cock into her mouth. She sucks on the head hard before taking it down her throat. To his surprise Rain deep throats his cock as if it were nothing. This drives Marcus wild, he lets out a grunt and leans back as Rain takes his balls into her hand and gives them a squeeze. He grunts again and his cock starts to throb hard.

Rain lifts her head off of Marcus crotch and takes a deep breath. "Don't hold back. I want you to shoot your load down my throat."

As soon as she stops talking she quickly sucks his cock back into her throat. As she works his cock and balls Marcus begins to lose himself to the pleasure. It's been hours since he's gotten off last, and he's ready to explode. He grunts again and his toes curl as Rain lifts to the head of his cock and then takes it all back in her throat. She continues to do this at a slow pace until Marcus can't hold out any longer. With a loud grunt he cums, Rain takes his cock to the base and begins to swallow every last drop of cum he gives her.

Rain lifts off of his cock and wipes her mouth with a smile. As she looks Marcus in the eyes she can see his animistic nature has taken over. She uses her hind legs to lift her large equine ass into the air for him. Marcus wasted no time getting to his feet. He gets behind her and lifts her tail exposing her glazed pussy. Marcus uses his free hand to spread her wet pussy open before thrusting his cock balls deep inside of her.

Rain lets out a yelp as Marcus begins relentlessly fucking her. His movements are fast and deep. Rain's yelp quickly turns into moans as she feels Marcus filling her pussy with his cock. His speed is almost too much for Rain to handle, too much and her legs might go limp. Within minutes she is cumming, her body tenses up and she squirts hard. Spraying his balls with her hot juices. Marcus lets out a satisfied moan as he feels Rain explode.

Rain closes her eyes tightly as pleasure consumes her. Her moans turn to gibberish as she continues to cum and squirt from Marcus' onslaught of thrust. She tries to tell him to slow down, but she can't find the words. Marcus begins to grunt loudly and she feels his cock throbbing hard until he explodes inside her. His hot seed floods her pussy, as Marcus exhales and pulls his cock out.

The head of his cock leaves her pussy and his cum slowly follows. The cream pie he gave her leaks from her pussy and flows over her clit and onto the floor. Rain begins to pant and her legs start to tremble, before buckling. Her ass drops to the ground with a thud, followed by Marcus. He drops to his knees with Rain's tail still in his hand. Rain looks behind her to see Marcus lining himself up to her ass.

All Rain can muster is a gasp as she feels Marcus' thick cock penetrate her ass. Marcus lets out a satisfied moan as he watches her hole open wide as he slides inside. Rain throws her head back as pleasure rushes over her again. She was expecting pain but all she feels is a rush of ecstasy. Her clit twitches as he buries his cock in her ass. She can feel his balls rest against her pussy. He pulls back and thrust back into her slowly.

Rain lets out a grunt as he fucks her ass slow and deep. As she completely adjusts to his size, she gets into it. Thrusting back into him hard so she can feel his balls slap her swollen clit. Rain begins to moan loudly as she reaches orgasm again. Marcus can feel her ass get even tighter around his cock. He lets go of her tail and grabs onto her body and thrust as deep as he can before releasing a third cum shot inside of her.

Marcus slowly pulls his cock out of her ass and leans back, bracing himself with his arms. As he catches his breath his cum spews out of Rain and runs down her pussy. Rain and Marcus let out a satisfied moan in unison. Marcus crawls closer to Rain's upper half and lays on the floor next to her. She smiles at Marcus and gently taps the floor with her hand before passing out. Marcus chuckles to himself as he gets comfortable. He falls asleep and uses the cloak like a blanket.