All Comments on 'The Bully and my Mom Ch. 01'

by ariyanastories

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

It fascinates me that people actually believe this is real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Next time uou might want to look up what a 'cuckold' actually is before tagging stories with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is probably the worst I've EVER read on this website. GIVE IT UP, This is so bad. I only kept reading to see how much more fucked up it could get. I think this is only the second comment I've ever written on Literotia. From the start, why would you be taking your mom into the men's locker room. when you're such a puss? Secondly, Why didn't you go unlock the door and call or get help for your mother? SO BADD. Once again, GIVE IT UP. Don't waste people's time trying to imagine your fantasies, just go jack off somewhere. This seems to be written by a kid in kindergarten with an imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought the story was enjoyable, not sure why this other person hated it so much. Thanks for posting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just a couple major problems with this tory: she ISN'T A LOVING WIFE to her son, BIG ISSUE THERE. Second, the kid shouldn't have taken any woman into the men's locker room.

Wrong category, Fettish would work well for this. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You should add the "bully" tag to this. It will help its exposure. Great writing keep it up 😁😁

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lmao people in the comments looking for logic in a porn story of all fucking places. Great writing and nice pace btw. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Chemical castration

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How are these dudes so stupid? Taking a picture of a woman after you've fucked them is evidence of sexual assault, not a defense of being accused...or charged. So ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bully with mom is the hottest stiuff

rickylaw01rickylaw0111 months ago

Loved it! Very hot. To bad the son didn't cum in his pants

trucker1965trucker19655 months ago

Before I even start let me guess, the bully will have the biggest cock she has ever seen or had. Even though she's never had one as big as the bully when he forces it it in her mouth she'll barely gag and start Takeing it like a champ. Then somewhere between the start and it ending she'll come to the realization that s she'll under any humiliation, degradation and dehumanizing act to get it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userariyanastories@ariyanastories
763 Followers
Commissions are currently open! Order here: https://www.ariyanastories.com/ Buy me a coffee to support my work: https://ko-fi.com/ariyanastories Note that all stories posted on here are commissions from previous customers (meaning if you're upset over a story I've posted, I ac...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES