The Bully and the Brat: Frenemies

Story Info
Jeff punishes his bratty wife with cock.
17.6k words
4.15
10.5k
11

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 06/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-

Frenemies

-

4 months later...

Anna sat back on the sofa with her feet propped up on the coffee table and her dog, Butler laid out across her lap. She had been at home alone for four days while Jeff had been on a business trip in Houston. Without her watchful husband, she felt a sense of independence in her new abode. Everything was peaceful and quiet but ended as the door knob twisted and Jeff entered with a suitcase at his side.

"Oh, hell no, Butler, get off my couch!" He yelled.

Anna ignored him and continued watching cartoons. Keeping Butler in her lap, she stroked his thick fur. She had taken him to the groomers earlier that week and he still held a glossy fluff to his coat that felt comforting across her palms.

"Butler, come on, get down!" Jeff ordered with a snap of his fingers, "dammit, Anna, put him down. He'll get hair all over my furniture."

"He's clean," Anna told him, dismissing his scowl to focus on the Television screen.

"Butler!" Jeff clapped, "Down, now!."

"Don't yell at him," Anna glared, "He's a good boy. He likes it when I hold him."

"I don't give a fuck," Jeff responded with creased brows, "And get your feet off my coffee table, you know better than that."

Anna pouted as Jeff pulled the dog away from her hold and swatted her feet from the table.

"Come on, boy. Good boy," Jeff cooed, sliding his palms across his head, "that's my good boy. Did you miss me?"

Grinning, Jeff took some time to console his dog before peering up at his wife, "did you miss me?"

"No, it's been peaceful here without you yelling all the time, come on Butt, let's go to my room," Anna stood and took Butler's collar, gracefully leading him toward her room.

"Don't call him, Butt, and you better not let him get in your bed, Anna. I'm serious."

"Why?" Anna whined, "I wanna cuddle."

"That's what I bought those stuffed animals for," Jeff frowned, "Do you have to be difficult as soon as I get home? You were fine when I left."

"You came in here yelling at me and my dog."

Anna walked toward her room at the end of the hall as Jeff spoke with annoyance at her back.

"First of all. This is my house, I can scream at the top of my lungs if I want and that's my fucking dog. I've known him longer than I've known you."

"He likes me better," Anna twisted to stick her tongue out.

"That's because you're a bitch and he can smell his own kind."

"You're a bitch," Anna mumbled.

"What was that?" Jeff asked louder than intended.

Her answer was slamming her room door. Jeff rubbed his jaw from her attitude. This was his fault. His odd approach in marriage had him stuck in his home with a stuffy twenty-one year old wife.

Anna rarely gave him much attention and he knew he was to blame for coning her into a union that he was starting to regret.

After a while, Anna came back out with Butler following behind her and casually walked toward the door.

"Where are you going?" Jeff asked.

"My Aunt wants me to help with Josh." she explained with a smile.

"You could stay home," he frowned, "Hell, I just got back? I'm cooking."

She turned to squint at him, "Nah, I'm good."

"You need to start wearing your glasses."

"They're too big," Anna whined.

"Go put them on, little girl." Jeff requested

He caught her by the wrist and dragged her toward him, for a kiss across her forehead, "Do you want a spanking?"

"Ugh..."

"Obedience is what you need to learn."

Pulling up, Anna twirled her eyes, throwing up her two fingers, "C'ya."

"Don't be over there all damn night, Anna. I have-"

Jeff paused as the door slammed. He rested his head back on the cushion and groaned, knowing he wouldn't get any love from her tonight. He thought about the numerous numbers in his phone. Her own Aunt was on speed dial to get a taste of his cock, but he really didn't want her. He looked toward Butler who looked as lost as him. Patting his leg, he requested his assistance in healing his broken heart.

"Come on, Butt," Jeff chuckled with a hint of sadness and took a sip of liquor, "Get up here, boy."

-

Anna constricted her thigh muscles, and bit her lip to fight a moan. Had it sounded too loud her aunt may have had the notion to knock on her husband's office door. Then of course she would have to explain why she was in his office, sitting on his desk with his head buried between her thick brown thighs.

Rod was in nirvana with his tongue slashing softly across her swollen clit. He slurped at her goodness and reached up to fondle her B cups sitting perky against her chest. With his finger he toyed with her darken nipple until it reached its peak then pulled to the next as her chest heaved and her clit quaked across his tongue.

"Mmm. Mmhmm." Anna hummed, rolling hips to slide her clit over his thin lips, "Uh, oh-" she hunched to hold her hand to her mouth.

Through her palm, she whimpered as an orgasm rounded up her torso. It was so potent her little body trembled, sliding on the papers around his desk. Rob needed more and his greedy tongue fought for custody against her moisture, lapping each drop even as her thighs tightened around his large crown.

"Ooh, Stop, stop, stop," she whispered, patting his head.

Rob obeyed and quickly dragged back to gaze at her pretty face with plump gloss stained lips and long dark lashes. Her body was amazing like a Greek Venus painting despite her short stature. She had a soft stomach, wide childbearing hips and strong tanned thighs. He kissed her plump wet mound as she breathed from the afterglow of his skillful tongue.

"Cum on my face, one more time,"he breathed out, peppering kisses across her sealed knees, "Please."

"I can't," Anna giggled, "I gotta go..."

Her whole body was sensitive from his sharp tongue and she reared her head back to enjoy her settled nerves.

"Uh, you did so good," she petted his head like a dog, swiping it roughly back and forth, "you are the bestest."

Grinning, Rod wiped his mouth and pursed his lips for a kiss and she swiftly turned her head, "Next time."

"You said that last night," he nervously chuckled, "Come on, if I did good, don't I deserve one kiss, pretty girl? Or at least let me make you cum one more time."

"I gotta go home before Jeff comes looking for me," she whined, and cautiously pulled from the large mahogany desk.

Anna plucked a paper from her round ass and sat it on the desktop before grabbing her leggings from the floor.

Thankfully Rod had finished on the front of his pants and wanted nothing more from her but another taste of cookie.

Standing on her tippy toes, Anna placed a small smooch against his bearded chin. He had grown the facial hair out hoping she would enjoy it across her delicious little clit and he was right.

"Thank you, Uncle Rod," she winked, gliding her leggings up against her torso to hide her small gut, "Tomorrow I-"

"Oh before you go, I've got bad news." Rod shook his head, "Your mom's sentence came in. The judge gave her thirty years in prison."

Her mouth dropped, "Oh, my, Gahd. How?"

Anna withered, having her bliss turn into bleak sadness in a dash. She couldn't believe this and dropped her head as Rod hurried to console her.

"I'm so sorry, honey," he frowned but took the opportunity to hold her closer to his side to rub on her soft ass, "if I had the time I would have taken the case. She's up for an appeal in five years, that's good news. And hopefully then I'll be able to take it on. She was only the driver and I am sure she had no idea they were going to rob that jewelry store."

Anna thought differently, knowing how bad her mother was strung out at the time.

"Will I still be able to see her next month?"

"No, they'll transfer her to a prison before then, and I am not sure where that will be just yet. I'll have my team look into it and make some calls, alright," Rod explained, brushing his finger across her cheek, "I'll make sure of it. I hate to see you so sad. You're far too beautiful to be unhappy. Do you want to lay down upstairs? I can make you happy again."

Anna swallowed her misery and shook her head, "No, but, thank you, Uncle Rod. I should probably get back."

"Jeff keeps you on a pretty tight leash these days."

"Yeah. For now," Anna gave a breath of frustration, then put on a small smile, "But it's okay. At least I get to go to college. I am taking my entrance test tomorrow."

"That's good. You know, you can always move back here."

"Yeah, But, I-"

A knock on the door startled them both and they flinched as someone quickly struck it open.

"What in the fuck are you two doing in here alone?" Cindy asked with a snarl.

Anna played innocent and allowed her tears to come to her defense. Instead of answering, she hurried toward Cindy and wrapped her arms around her skinny frame, burying her face into her large bust.

"What happened?" Cindy asked.

"Her mom got thirty for the robbery," Rod announced, sitting down to hide his soiled pants, "We were in here talking about what we will do when she goes up for an appeal. She'll have to do at least seven for the drug charge."

Her eyes widened and she tightened her hold around her. Secretly, Cindy was relieved. The woman her brother had married was nothing but a scheming piece of shit, who used her as an ATM for most of Anna's childhood.

"I am so sorry to hear that," Cindy said, "Gosh, Anna. You know you always have a place here. We are your family."

Anna backed up to wipe her wet eyes, "Thank you Auntie. I have to go," she said and hauled toward the door before her aunt guessed the real reason she was in her uncle's office.

Anna still loved her mother despite her mistakes. She had never applied nor understood the steps it took for visitation until it was too late. A part of her wanted to keep her mother in the past along with other bad memories. It had been a year since her arrest and she often wondered if her mother would loathe her for how quickly she had moved on to a better life.

But, that better life came at a cost for Anna since Jeff had blackmailed her into a marriage and controlled her life. She enjoyed the perks but most times hated his supervision over her and thought it would be better to move back with her Aunt.

But, Jeff was the one to encourage her to go to college and had the money to fund her education. She was delighted and set out to enroll in a nursing program. As much as she had wanted to escape, she couldn't afford to miss this opportunity.

Her hand was in his pockets and he only wanted one thing in return: Her submission. Anna was persistent that was never going to happen. Although it was easy to do, she thought the idea of falling in love with Jeff was foolish. When he wanted rough sex, she declined and constantly fought him off, enticing him into additional roughness. She assumed their tainted relationship kept him on his toes and assured she wasn't the one to play with. But rather, two could play the cheating game.

Tonight, Anna was too exhausted to fight whatever he had in store.

"What the fuck took you so long?" Jeff shouted as soon as she entered his three story home.

Jeff was lying naked in his enormous bed and she leaned against his opened door with a frown, "Sorry, I was talking with my aunt. She got news about my mom. She was found guilty and she's got a lot of time to do, so...."

"Damn, that's heavy, baby," Jeff shook his head, "I'm sorry to hear that. I know you're upset. Come in here and we can cuddle."

Anna would usually protest against a cuddle with him, but she was feeling blue and climbed up on his big king bed. He held his arm out and she settled her cheek against his hair-dusted chest. She felt far too safe and comfortable in his embrace, but she needed someone.

"I made dinner. Have you eaten?" Jeff asked, placing a kiss on her temple

"No, but, I'm not very hungry."

"That's understandable. How long is she in for?"

Anna sighed in despair, "30 years."

"Goddamn, hmm, shit...."

"I may never talk to her again," Anna whimpered, "She doesn't know I've been staying with my aunt since she left."

Jeff sighed, rubbing her crown and wondering how to make her happy, "Do you want one of your stuffies, baby girl?"

Anna nodded and pulled back as he hopped up to bring her one. It was a red teddy and she shook her head.

"I don't want that one," she pouted, "I want the purple one in my room."

Like a caring parent attending to his child, Jeff walked to her room at the end of the hall, returning with a purple and yellow squeezable bear. He settled back and twirled it around her saddened face, relieved when a small smile spread to her lips.

"It's going to be alright," he whispered, placing his palm across her stomach.

Despite her sadness, he was horny and slowly skimmed to enter her leggings. He figured she would need something to ease her pain and help her sleep.

"Umm, no, not tonight," she said, pushing his hand away

Anna had been so distraught over the news of her mother, she skipped the bathroom to rid herself of the evidence. Her pussy was left soaking wet from Rod's strong tongue

"Relax, it might help...." Jeff paused when he felt the wet spot on her crotch.

Anna shifted from his touch and backed up, "I don't want-"

"Anna, why are you so wet?" Jeff asked and watched the color drain from her cheeks while he flushed with fury at her hesitant response.

"Uhm..."

Jeff furrowed his brow, "It's a simple question, answer it."

"What are you talking about?" She nervously giggled, averting her eyes down to her crotch, "I'm not wet. I-"

"Do you think I'm fucking stupid?"

With one haul, Jeff dragged her leggings down and copped a feel of her used wet pussy. He landed on her swollen clit and her body pulled up. She twisted away, but he caught her, scrubbing his finger across it. He proved himself right as she squirmed from the sensitivity.

"Ugh, Stop ugh. It's... Umm."

"It's what?" Jeff growled, dragging the fabric down toward her knees, "You've been sneaking around with Rod, haven't you?"

"Well, um we..."

"You are one sick, little bitch," he barked, tossing her clothes to the floor, "I don't even want to look at you. Take your cheating ass to your room. You actually had me thinking you were... Fuck! You are such a fucking liar and I am starting to get real sick of-"

"Are you serious right now?"

"Do I look like I am playing around?" Jeff asked, "You can't keep disrespecting me like this. I've been working on my anger issues but it's like you are trying to reverse my progress."

"You cheat on me all the time," Anna whined, "You said we have an open relationship and so I-"

"Don't give me that shit. I don't keep any secrets from you," he snarled, popping his hand across her thigh, "I told you to be honest with me!"

"It just happened. It was just this one time and-"

"Shut up!" Jeff pushed her back onto the pillows, "You want to be a slut, I'll treat you like one."

With his palm he hauled between her legs and struck her clit, before roughly brushing across the sensitive nub.

"Ahh! Oh! Owhhhh!"

"Shut the fuck up, slut and take it."

Anna was panting and lost restraint with each stroke. "Ugh..." Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and an intense force of pleasure broke out against her will.

His palm went back and forth from rubbing her clit to swatting her sticky mound, keeping one finger squeezing at her milk chocolate nipple.

"Stop fucking squirming and take it!"

"Ahhh! ugh, daddy."

"Don't Daddy me, bitch! You don't want a daddy dom you want a fucking cuck, don't you? You think you're a big bad girl?"

Jeff slapped her swollen red clit and pinched one of her dark nipples until her face shone with agony. His finger rolled harder across her button, enticing another overwhelming orgasm.

The pain was beyond her liking and she winced as tears welled up in her eyes, "You're hurting me."

"Don't you fucking cry." he spat, wrenching her legs apart as she battled against her punishment,

"Nomm!" she screamed as he shoved his sticky fingers into her mouth.

With one palm, he scrubbed at her sensitive flesh and the other he enclosed around her throat. He needed to hurt her for breaking his heart at every turn.

Her heart was racing with sexual overload, "Mmm, please stop, it hurts, it hurts...ugh."

"Do I look like I give a fuck? Turn your fat ass around, I'm going to spank the slut outta you!"

"Daddy, please, uh... I'm sorry, I...."

"Turn around!" Jeff shouted, "I'm getting fucking sick of you not obeying me."

Anna swiveled over and flinched as his rough palm came down on her asscheeks. He gave another and another until her head dropped in despair and tears rolled down her cheeks.

Grasping her hips, Jeff rammed his cock into her pussy, slamming to the hilt as soaking tightness surrounded his shaft. A hard fucking wouldn't be enough and he hurried to stick his thumb deep into her ass.

"Ahh, Daddy!" Anna squirmed and tried to stop the burning sensation that came across her rim but he was far too angry to care for her comfort. He hauled his hips on and his finger deeper into her two taut holes, murmuring heated slurs that humiliated her being.

"Stupid, cunt, whore," he grunted with each long brute pop.

Anna screamed from his long fury strokes, although an orgasm was at her whim, "Ahh, God. Pugh, god," she rasped as slobber fell from her mouth, "Uhmmm, uh, uh.."

"Shut the fuck up!" Jeff pulled her hair, rearing her head back to meet his angered expression. She flinched when he spat on her cheek and used his large palm to spread it across her face.

"You, are a, Fucking, slut of a wife," he grunted, pressing on to destroy her cunt.

Jeff was overwhelmed with a violent passion and his heart was thumping out of his chest. Slowing his strokes, he milked himself and splattered his warm cum across her walls.

Anna cringed, whimpering as his palms came crashing across her crimson asscheeks.

"Daddy, I'm sorry. Uhm, hold me, please."

"Fuck no, take your lying ass to your room. You will get no more cuddles from me," he scoffed, grasping the stuffed bear and hurling it at the back of her head, "I should throw all those goddamn stuffed animals in the fucking trash."

"Jeff, I'm, uh, so, sorry." Anna wheezed.

"Yeah, you are sorry as fuck. Get the fuck out of my face."

Anna felt used and guilty as she climbed off the bed. Her heart was breaking in two places and she hurried toward her room at the end of the hallway. She had fucked up but in her mind he deserved to be cheated on and he didn't deserve her.

-

By daybreak, Anna had most of her belongings packed up save for a few things in his room that could be replaced. She planned to move back in with her Aunt and Uncle, an easy escape next door.

Anna held the large bag to her side that morning, dragging it to the door, but got as far as the living room before Jeff caught her wrist and twisted her to face his wrath again.

"Where the fuck do you think your going?"

"I'm going to move back in with Cindy," Anna confided her plan, keeping her eyes on the carpet.

Jeff laughed and looked inside the bag, "I bought you the majority of the shit in here."

"You can have it back," Anna said, pulling out a stuffed bear and tossing it to the floor.

"Pick that up," Jeff ordered, tugging her arm as she tried to walk away.

"I don't want it. You can have it all, and the car and your money, I don't care," she shrugged with a pout, pulling away from his hold.

"You're not going anywhere and especially not wearing that ring."

Anna rushed the ring from her finger and handed it to him, "It's ugly anyway."

"My God, you are so fucking childish," Jeff bitterly chuckled.

"I'm not...."

"Look at the dumb shit you're doing, Anna."

Anna was confused and kept her head down to avoid his intense eyes.