The Bully and the Brat: Frenemies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you feeling better this morning?" Jeff asked.

Looking up, she beamed and nodded her head, "I'm good. Sorry about that."

"It's okay, I know you were just happy to hear from her."

"Yeah. I'm going to write her back today." Anna smiled, "Thank you again, and I didn't mean to fall asleep in here."

"It's cool," Jeff shrugged, "It's our bed, baby. I love sleeping with you. Even though you drool a lot," he laughed, rolling his thick fingers through her hair

"Sowwy," Anna giggled, "What time is it?" Peering over at the clock, she answered her question and frowned, "Ugh, I don't want to go to work," she casually expressed laying back on his warm peck.

"You don't have to," Jeff chuckled, "We don't have to. We could do something fun."

"Really?"

"Yes, really, we can do anything you want little girl," Jeff smiled and reached to flutter her lips.

Anna giggled and rolled over on her stomach to gaze at his face. Her feelings for him were so strong, she felt a bit ashamed for looking too hard. She shook off her butterflies and frowned, "We should probably go in. Just in case Marsha leaves early or doesn't show up on time."

"If she knows my cock is involved, she'll be there," he chuckled, "She loves it."

Sitting up, Anna rolled her eyes. She gasped as Jeff yanked her shirt, dragging her up toward him, "You love it, too, don't you?"

Anna bit her lip and shrugged.

Jeff yanked her up and settled her on his lap. He dragged her sweats down in a quick movement that she didn't fight. She didn't oppose as he nudged his cock inside but winced as it settled deep.

Jeff swatted her ass, "Ride me."

Making slow pops, Anna rolled up and down, panting as her anxiety melted. His cock was amazing and she leaned her head down working her hips to get something in return for her submission.

"Good, girl," he rasped, popping another swat across her wiggling ass.

Jeff roughly kneaded both cheeks in his palm and hurried her up and down on his lengthy pole. She felt it coming and gave a satisfied sigh against his cheek.

"Move this ass little girl and don't cum until I tell you."

Anna breathed a short response against his chin and clawed her fingers into the pillow behind him.

"Hmm," she whimpered, "It's. Ah, I can't, I can't...."

"Don't you do it, damnit," Jeff snarled, bucking his hips as hers slowed with a need to cum, "don't you cum on this cock until I say you can."

"Oh, uhm... please," she pushed down, sending his cock to the hilt and rolled her hips around, "Ooh, please, Daddy," she begged.

Excited, Jeff hauled out and pushed her back into the headboard. He grasped both legs and swathed them up, hauling deep into her soaking cunt. She howled from the deep penetration and closed her eyes to fight the orgasm.

"Please, ah, Daddy please, can I cum, can I cum, Daddy?"

"No, hmm, hell, no," he taunted, knocking her head into the board.

Anna tried to run, but there was nowhere to go and her body curled as a scream escaped from her lips. Jeff backed up and her pussy made it rain with squirt against the sheets, some landing on her t-shirt.

"Oh, aah, God...."

"You're one little bitch," Jeff smiled, hunching to kiss her cheek, his tongue swiveling over her neck with soft whisper, "Get down here and lick that off my cock."

Jeff backed up, "Now," he snapped his fingers.

Anna rushed down and lapped her tongue across his tip. She sighed as his fingers brushed across her cheek.

"Are you trying to be a good girl, this morning?" he cooed, petting her crown, "cleaning my cock so good. Daddy's so proud of you."

His praise made her swoon with more affection. She wrapped her lips around his top and sucked harder than expected.

"Sshit," Jeff bowed to pop her wiggling ass, "Take your time, this dick is yours, baby. It's not going anywhere."

Anna retreated his cock from her mouth to smirk and roll her eyes, "Yeah right."

"It is," Jeff chuckled, twisted her on her back, he peppered kisses across her stomach and she giggled, wiggling her fleshy thighs around his face.

Reaching over into his drawer he pulled out a butt plug that caused her to tense up.

"No," Anna shook her head, "No, I-"

"No, ma'am," Jeff pointed, "don't start that shit. You're going to be a good girl for me all day. Promise?"

Her heart was racing from his control. She bit her lip and nodded, hoping she was making the right decision. She winced as he pressed the wide plug into her asshole but soon the pleasure of his tongue across her clit made her jump and ease down.

"Hmmm, mmm. Oh..."

"Sh, relax, baby girl," he urged, sliding his tongue over her scarcely haired mound, "be Daddy's good girl," he coached, inching the plug into her taut hole.

"Hmm, mmm, Daddy," Anna whimpered and reached for his other hand, tightly holding his fingers as the plug stretched her open. She felt so small and whined harder as he worked the plug around.

"Sh," Jeff murmured against her pulsing clit.

"Mm Umm," she huffed, spreading her legs wider, "Lick it, please, Daddy. It hurts."

Jeff rolled his thumb over her aroused button and Anna groaned as the buttplug settled deeper and finally engaged, "Ah, oh, oh.."

Jeff smiled and leaned up to kiss her pouting lips.

"That wasn't so bad was it, baby girl?"

Overpowered, Anna reached back for his lips and rolled her tongue around his mouth. She scooted her hands down to her needy clit, but he caught her wrist and brought her fingers in his mouth.

"You know you can't touch my little pussy without permission. I want you to wear this all day and tonight I may feel generous enough to let you cum."

Her eyes widened, "I can't wear it at work."

Jeff chuckled, "Yes you can. No one will know, it will be our little secret," he said, rolling his finger across her clit.

The feeling was intense and Anna hunched up to moan before he took them away and left her body to drag back onto the sheets.

"Please, can I cum, Daddy..."

"You'll have to wait. Can you be a good girl and wait for me, baby?"

In love with the power in his eyes, she nodded eager to please him in this odd condition.

"I'll be a good girl," she whispered.

"That's what I like to hear. Go get dressed and you can ride with me to work."

-

-

"Ahh, fuck, fuck, don't stop, please- fuck, Dadddddy-"

"Hush that whining." Jeff scolded.

Anna pouted as his fingers stopped rolling over her clit, her head turned to the side to pout and her chest heaved with a thrill.

"Please, please, I want to cum," she begged as his hand pulled from her tan work pants.

Jeff chuckled and turned the wheel into a side street, "Please, please, I want to cum. You gonna have to beg hard, Brat," he spoke with a taunt, "You can't always get your way."

"Please, please, I'll never be a brat again, Daddy, please. Um, you can stick it in my ass. So deep in my ass and make me cum so hard. I want you to hurt me so good, Daddy, please."

Stunned by her raunchiness, Jeff hit the brakes, bringing the car to park and pushed back his seat, "Come sit on my face."

Anna carelessly pushed out of her pants and cautiously settled her petite frame across his face. She purred as his tongue swirled around her clit and jumped when he plucked it between his lips.

"Ugh, mmm, daddy," she chimed.

Losing her balance, Anna fell down around his face almost smothering him but his strong arms held her up. This early morning tryst was blowing her mind and she reached to grasp onto something.

"I'm going to cum, ah, oh, please, don't stop-"

"No, fight it," Jeff uttered against her clit.

Anna humped across his nose as his beard scratched over her folds, "Daddy, oh, please, Hmmm, can I cum daddy, please ah-uh...."

Anna trembled and nearly tumbled over from the intense orgasm that flooded down his beard.

"What the fuck did I say, you hardheaded bitch."

Jeff wiggled her ass and brought her back to his mouth, lapping her clean. Her asshole clenched around the buttplug and she screamed as he pulled it in and out, causing a pain to mix with her afterglow.

"Ugh, mm..."

"Take it and stop whining."

"Uhhm, Ow, it hurts, ow!" Anna leaped up as he shoved it deep to neatly nestle in her ass.

"Good girl," Jeff cooed, sweeping his lips across her chest, "Give me a kiss, so you can taste your sweet cunt."

Anna pushed down landing on his lap and kissed his wet lips. She circled her tongue over his damp mustache and lost restraint, rubbing her sensitive wet clit against his suit pants.

"Ooh," she breathed out against his lips, "I want more. Spank me"

"No, we've got to get to work." Jeff said, swatting at her rear.

"Play me, Daddy. Spank me harder."

"You're a greedy, pain slut," Jeff beamed and cupped her face, "you've got a lot to learn to obey me, little girl. You said you wouldnt be a brat."

"I lied.. I'm a bad bitch."

"You suck."

Anna beamed, giggling as his fingers curled up her sides. She felt youthful and silly but full of raunchy desires that etched butterflies in her stomach. Her heart soared up tighter as his palms came crashing down on her bare ass.

"You're going to ruin my pants with this wet little pussy," Jeff chuckled, "Get your ass back in your seat, little one."

Anna hurried over and attempted to get into her pants. It had been oh so easy for her to ditch them but now lightheaded from the powerful orgasm it was a tricky task.

Jeff started the car and drove toward the parking lot. It was early in the morning with a lot of work to be done, and Anna was eager to get back home.

"I think it's time to tell Marsha. Which from her shady remarks I am sure she already knows something is up."

Her good mood vanished and she sulked back into her seat, "Let's not."

"Why? Are you ashamed of me?"

"No, I," Anna rolled her eyes, "You know you're really good looking, I'm not ashamed. I just want to keep it cool between me and her. She already treats me like I am her competition or something. I know she would be a bigger bitch if she knew."

"That's understandable," Jeff nodded, "So, I can still...."

Nodding, Anna shrugged off her liking, "Whatever. I mean you're the boss."

"I am, aren't I?" Jeff smirked, "Daddy boss."

"Yup," Anna hurried out of the car and stepped up to the small curb. Upon hearing another car turn in, she turned to see Craig exiting to greet Jeff with an oddly friendly handshake. Jeff laughed at something he said and she brushed off their interaction as friendly coworkers and stepped on inside to start her shift.

-

Marsha and Anna sat at their desks working while Craig did a more manual task. Standing on a ladder, he tugged on an old light fixture. He ruffled the feathers of the old building and a few dozen white flakes scattered over the desks in their small post.

Marsha jumped to her feet and scowled, brushing the dust from her hair, "What the fuck. Get down from there, you don't know what the fuck you're doing."

"It's just paint, relax. I went to school to be an electrician."

Marsha grunted and looked toward Anna. Her curls were covered in the white dust, "Girl you better get up from there before that thing falls on your head."

Anna peered up and shrugged, "It's cool."

"Ummhmm," Marsha rolled her eyes and hurried to the office to snitch.

Craig laughed and watched her hips sway inside the back office, "She's a handful." he spoke to Anna who didn't look up to answer, "You got your headphones in today?"

"No, I've got to finish this before we leave."

"I see you rode with your husband today." Craig chuckled, "Where's your car?"

Anna looked toward the office before looking up at his statue frame above her, "umm, can you not mention it to Marsha. She doesn't know, yet."

"There is no way, she's that clueless."

"I mean she knows we..." Anna shrugged, "Just keep it a secret, okay. She doesn't need to know all of my business."

"You must like me."

"Huh?"

"You let me know your secrets," Craig chuckled, slowly descending to his feet. He eyed her busy at work and felt a nudge to flirt.

"So, he fucks her and you...?"

"Is that any of your business?"

"Calm down, little girl, I was just asking."

"What did you call me?" Anna grimaced, "You don't get to call me that."

"Oops, I didn't know that was your special title."

"It's not, but...." Anna blushed, "I don't like when he does it either."

"Mmhmm," Craig smiled, "Sure you don't. So.... You let him fuck other women.... Does that mean you are allowed to, you know?"

"I don't do anything," Anna assured with a frown, "I don't have time for that sort of stuff. I am starting school in a few weeks."

"Congratulations," Craig nodded, "You know, I think you deserve better, Anna."

"Does it matter? Look, you have no idea what we have going on. We are happy with our arrangement."

"You could be happier," he smiled and leaned across her desk.

"How do you-"

Craig ended her words with a kiss, sliding his tongue against her mouth. Anna flew up, knocking her chair to the ground and looked up at the camera.

"What the fuck?" Anna pointed up, "He probably saw that."

"It doesn't work," he chuckled, "the only working camera is the one in the front."

"How do you know that?" Anna asked, backing up as he stepped closer.

Craig dragged up and tacked his body to hers, pinning her to the wall. He was so close his cock nudged across her chest. Her first thought was to scream but she knew the temper Jeff held.

"Back up," Anna sneered.

"Why? You don't want your secret getting out, do you?"

Anna pushed him. He pulled back to laugh and she hurried into the office.

What she saw inside broke a piece of her once cold heart. Jeff was so wrapped up in Marsha sucking his dick he hadn't noticed the door opened.

"Ss, oh, fuck," he hissed.

His chest heaved and his large palm clenched her braids. Marsha attacked his shaft with long pulls and slurped the excess.

It was an erotic act to witness but Anna twisted to turn away. She halted when his voice rang out, "Come here, little girl."

Anna was frigid. Every inch of her wanted to run but there was something enticing in his tone. She turned and watched as Marsha bobbed her head.

A smile and simple wave coaxed her further into the room. Swallowing her reluctance, She slowly stepped to his side. She gasped as he hauled her to him.

"Kiss me," he beckoned with a smirk.

Anna didn't hesitate and hurled her face toward him. They fell into a passionate kiss that soothed her broken heart.

Marsha stopped and glared up at their make-out session, "Oh, hell no."

"Come on, it will be fun." Jeff remarked with a touch across her wet chin, "Just keep sucking."

Anna was trapped in his embrace and turned on by her lips wrapped around his cock. She reached for his lips, twirling her tongue against his. She felt she was marking her territory, this was her man. Her fingers traced along his bearded jaw and she quickened her kiss.

Jeff broke and whispered against her lips, "Stop being so horny and watch her and you might learn something, little girl."

With his arm braced around her waist, she attended to Marsha's grind. Her pink tongue slapped across his mushroomed tip. She had a charm in her swivel. Anna had never found her attractive due to her bad attitude but now her mind wondered what that tongue would feel like on her clit.

Jeff palmed her scalp, sending his cock to the hilt of her mouth. She didn't gag but slid her tongue out to flick at his balls.

"That's a good girl," he cooed, causing a jealous hurt to spread across Anna's face.

Noticing her pout, he twisted her around and cupped her mound. He hurried into her pant and found her wet from his vice.

Anna bit her lip to hide her moans while Marsha made delicious gurgles across his shaft.

Jeff twitched with excitement. His nuts were ready and his fingers were wet. He hurried his hips while keeping time on his wife's now prying clit.

"Mmm," Anna sighed and turned her head to watch Marsha finish her husband off. He gave a ragged gust and busted his jizz into her welcoming throat, allowing it to pool out across the corners of her mouth.

"Don't swallow it, share it with her," Jeff rasped his order, "Kiss her," he spoke to Anna.

Anna shook her head but hated the grimace that crossed his expression. She had been on his good side this morning and didn't want their connection to change.

Marsha came to her feet, standing a few inches taller than her. Holding his cum in her mouth, she bent and pressed her lips against hers. Anna was hesitant but slowly fell into her kiss while her heart fluttered with nervous desire. Their shared kiss excited Jeff but his cock was limp against his suit pants.

Anna moaned from the tang of his cum on her tongue. She hadn't expected her kiss to be so strong but it was hard to fight against her slick movements. Her hand instinctively spread over her curvy hip.

Marsha broke with a smirk, "He turned you into a freak."

Filled with timidity, Anna swiped her mouth and hurried off toward the door. Her heart was pounding as she pushed the door closed to lean against the grain. What the fuck was that, she thought and why had she foolishly accepted that kiss.

"Did you really snitch on me, Dude?" Craig asked.

Anna flinched. She hadn't even known he was still on the ladder above, "No," she rolled her eyes, "But don't tempt me like that."

Craig chuckled, "Tempt you?"

"You know what I mean. He would kill you if he found out."

"Hmm, I know how to fight, Anna," he confessed with confidence, "But, I guess he could try."

"Whatever."

Taking a seat at her desk, Anna took deep breaths to calm her overtly pulsing clit and the soreness in her ass. She rolled the earilier reflection in her mind and wondered why and how she had gotten so horny. She had fallen so deep into his domination over Marsha. Her hands were shaking and she felt nothing but passion twitching against her gut.

"I think you lied to me," Craig said, interrupting her thoughts.

"About what?"

"You didn't marry Jeff for money," he noted, clamping the light above, "You love him."

As soon as he spoke the truth, the light shone above her highlighting her guilty expression. She did.