The Bully and the Brat: Frenemies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that for me?"

"Yes, and I have cheesecake," she smiled, pulling a large pan from the oven, "I know you don't eat sweets. But it's really good."

"What's going on?" Jeff asked, pausing to sip his drink from a clear glass, "You are speaking to me, again? Giving me business advice. And you've cooked. For me?"

"Yeah, you deserve it." Anna beamed.

Jeff scoffed, "Are you trying to poison me, little girl?"

"No." Anna giggled and walked toward him, holding the plate up to his face, "I made your favorite."

"My favorite? Stop the act and tell me what it is you want?"

"Nothing."

His smirk deepened into a snarl that tugged her anxiety, "Anna. Stop your games. I'm not stupid, I know you want something."

"Well...." Anna frowned and placed the plate on the table, "I need a solid recommendation to get into school. My aunt and uncle's letters aren't enough."

"I can do it. It's not a big deal."

"It has to be someone who isn't related to me. And I was hoping you had some friends, and maybe they could give me a positive recommendation...."

In a pair of leggings and a tank top, Anna mangled his attention away from her rambling to her curvy hips and plump lips. The tank top inched up showing off supple tanned skin. Her small feet were draped in fuzzy socks. Anna was an adorable addition to his once-lonely home.

Jeff arched his brow, "It'll cost you."

"That's why I cooked," she smiled with a wink, "Your favorite."

"So, you can be sweet when you want something," he remarked with a smirk.

"I don't want it. I need it. I want to start this semester. I've already completed the admissions test."

"Figures, you are a smart little girl."

"I'm not that smart," Anna gave him an eye roll, "And I'm not a little girl."

"I think you're intelligent. You wouldn't have that ring on your finger if you weren't."

"Whatever...."

"You're smart and sexy, little one. I love that about you."

Anna bit her lip to keep from smiling at his unusual flattery. Despite his controlling ways, he was captivating.

Gulping his drink, Jeff eyed her with a more sexual craving and brushed his palm across his growing bulge, "Go get in my bed and we can talk about it there."

Anna averted her eyes and picked up the plate, "You should eat your food before it gets cold."

"We will eat this later," he nudged his head, "Go get in my bed."

"No. I cooked, so...." Anna hurried to the sink for a distraction, "I have to clean up and I haven't...." she paused as his arm wrapped around her torso.

Jeff stepped up. Leaning behind her, he slid her up against the sink. His bulge brushed against her back and she hunched over.

"Stop touching me, Jeff, seriously, I've got to-"

Using his palm to hold her neck, Jeff reared her head back, ending her words.

"Don't tell me to stop."

Anna huffed for air as his other hand squeezed at her breast. Sliding inside her tank top, he kneaded them, finding her nipple for a pinch.

"Uhh.." Anna wiggled, wincing from the pang, "Ugh, stop, messing with me, and eat your fucking food."

"I'm not much of a foodie, little girl. I appreciate you cooking for me but I've got a taste for something else. And since you need me, you will give me what I want."

Jeff pulled his hold on her neck and hunched to bite her cheek.

His love bites were enough to send a heatwave down below. She moaned as his grip tightened around her throat. The erotic choke was stirring an unwanted craving. Still, she fought the lust threatening to curl her spine into an arch.

"Mmm," she bucked, pushing back on his handle.

"Don't fight it," he whispered, "you'll be a good wife and please me, won't you, little cum slut?"

"Uh, uhm..." Anna wheezed, feeling her cheeks redden with humiliation.

"Would you like to start on your knees in this kitchen or will you be a good girl and get your hard-headed ass in my bed?"

Releasing his hold, Jeff stepped back and was met with her tiny fist to his stomach.

"Leave me alone," she griped, straightening her top, "I told you, no, so don't touch me."

"That's how you want to play?" he chuckled, grasping her wrist.

His rigid exterior hurt her hand, but Anna slammed her unrestrained fist into his stomach again.

"You said, I only have to sleep with you once a month."

"Jesus, will you get over that bullshit?" Jeff groaned, "I can't do that and you can't either."

"I can. I don't-"

"Oh, shut up," he snorted with annoyance, "You love my cock. You're just too smug to admit it. "

"I do not," Anna squealed.

Jeff smirked at her lies. He grasped her jaw, pulling her closer to his stern face, "Don't fucking lie to me. You came into my room just last week rubbing your ass on me."

"I did not."

"I did not," Jeff mocked with a squeak, twisting her arm around her back, "Admit it. You're a horny, slut, Anna."

"You're a slut!"

Laughing, Jeff hooked his arm around her torso, lifting her to his side. She struggled to be free.

"Put me down!" Anna screeched.

"Put me down," he mocked.

"Stahhp!"

"Aw, stop, Daddy, you're hurting me." Jeff cracked up, carrying her into the hallway.

"Put me down!"

"Stop all the damn screaming or I'll give you something to scream about," he barked in his normal deep tone.

"Ahhh!"

Employing his strength, Jeff flexed, wrenching her small frame around to hang upside down.

"You're a hard-headed, little bitch, you know that?"

With her head dangling upside down toward the floor, Anna quit her fight. Lightheaded, and furious, she was worried he would drop her. Her nerves calmed when he tossed her onto his King bed. She flew up for a fight and caught him with a punch across his bearded jaw.

"Goddamnit, girl!" Jeff barked, sending goosebumps on her tanned arms.

Anna backed away, fearing his wrath would arise. Holding his palm to his face, he slumped to the bed to sit.

"Did I hurt you? I didn't mean to-"

"You fucking hit me!" Jeff growled, hiding his face behind his large hands.

Anna was shocked. Upon hearing him whimper, she hurried to him. Wrapping an arm around his shoulder, she brushed her palm across his back.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you," she soothed, "But you were hurting me. I told you to stop and I told you no. I don't like being forced to do things I don't want to do, Jeff. We had an agreement."

Jeff wanted to laugh but played victim to her assault.

"Uhm.." he whined, rocking his shoulders up and down as if he were crying, "Mmm, you hurt me."

Realizing he was joking, Anna slapped her palm across his head, "God you're such an asshole." she sneered.

Laughing, Jeff roughly pulled at her leg, yanking her around to his side. His fingers brushed against her cheek while her eyes rolled toward the ceiling.

"It's not funny.I thought you were crying. I thought I hurt you," Anna pouted, "I should have hit you harder."

"Who did you think you were, Mike Tyson or something? These fists can't do much damage," he chuckled, engulfing his large palm around her tiny hands, "Even though you try, you can't beat me. You're too little."

"I wouldn't hit you if you would just leave me alone."

"I could never do that," Jeff grinned.

Anna rolled her eyes, "Can you just get one of your friends to sign the paper? Please."

"Mmm, I love it when you beg. Ditch the attitude and ask me nicely."

With another eye roll, Anna asked again, adding sweetness to her small voice, "Please, Jeff. I would be so happy if you would help me out. Just this once."

"Aw that's so sweet," Jeff mocked, pressing a kiss to her cheek, "But no, not until I get what I want," he smirked, raising her tank top, "And right now, I want this chunky little body I've bought."

Jeff pinched her small gut and she instinctively brought her hand up to hit him again. He caught her wrist and smirked.

"You need me. So, you'll be a good girl tonight, won't you?"

Jeff inched up her tank and with no bra on, he unveiled her small tits. Her nipples stood at attention more so when his warm palms spread over to cup them. He crouched his head to suck one and she tensed up.

Anna didn't want to have sex right now. Her mind was clouded with stress. But as always her body relaxed as his tongue lashed over her small chest.

"Spread them," Jeff ordered, popping his palm across her legging-covered thigh.

Grumbling, Anna shifted, opening her legs up. His palms' hot press against her crotch sent a thrilling buzz around her loins. She bit her lip to keep from moaning but a deep sigh escaped.

"Good girl," he muttered against her stomach, "You know you've wanted this just as much as I have."

"I... don't."

"You can't lie to me, little slut."

His kisses tickled and she wriggled as he peppered them along her hips. Jeff trailed his kisses back up across her neck. It was her hottest spot save for her pussy and she instinctively spread her legs wider, allowing his palm to cup her small mound.

"I charge a lot for favors," he whispered, sliding his tongue over her ear, "I'm going to want a blow job. A good one with no teeth."

"I'm your wife, you are supposed to support me," Anna breathlessly replied, her mind was mush from his lips and she sighed as they pulled across her nape.

"You've not been a very good wife, little girl," Jeff taunted, bringing her small hand to his bulge, "Daddy's balls should be empty."

Unwilling to easily submit, Anna snickered and removed her hand to brush his scruffy beard.

"You should be nicer to me," she said, pulling at his chin hair, "then maybe..."

"Maybe, what?" Jeff smiled, "I need to start spanking you better?"

Anna shivered as he snatched her closer to continue his threats, "Or maybe I should tie you up and paddle your ass until you beg for my cock."

"I don't want to play your games, my throat hurts, and I dont want to suck you," she grudgingly mumbled, sliding her leggings down to her thighs, "Just fuck me and get it over with."

The soft fabric of her hosiery got hung on her foot and Jeff made an effort to help. Before she could pop her foot out, he hooked the cloth, twisting her leg in an awkward position.

"Ow!" Anna grunted, struggling to free her ankles, "Stop it."

She wanted their coupling to be quick but his smirk let on that it wouldn't. His big body hovered over her, yanking her legs up.

"Jeff!" Anna groaned in the awkward position, "Get off."

She saw him lean over to grab something from his bedside table. Uncomfortable, she wiggled her hips around, attempting to remove his hold on the trapped cloth.

"Jeff," she groaned, shifting her head to see, "What the fuck are you-"

A cold metal touched her wrist before a click chimed, and he locked it in place. Irate, she hurried to switch her body away but he caught her and pushed her back into the sheets.

"Let me see your other hand," Jeff ordered.

"No," Anna snatched her hand, hiding it behind her back, "Are you crazy!"

"Relax, Little girl, I'm not going to hurt you, just give me your hand."

His words did nothing to calm her suspicions; one wrist was already bound.

"Fuck you! If you don't uncuff me, I will-"

Anna paused to gasp as he yanked at the fabric caught around her feet. Her ankle came out just enough for him to curl the metal cuff around it.

"You won't be doing anything but learning to obey," Jeff pointed, "R,e,s,p,e,c-"

"Will you shut up," Anna growled, "Fucking uncuff me now."

"No. No means no." he smiled pushing her toward the edge, "Keep running your mouth, little bitch. I can throw the key away."

Anna curled up but lacked strength and awkwardly fell on her side, "I'm sorry. Jeff, please. Uncuff me. Please," she whimpered, helpless in her new pose.

"Oh I will eventually, you've got to work tomorrow," he grinned, scaling down from the bed, "I need a quick shower."

"Jeff!" Anna screamed, "Don't fucking leave me like this!"

Jeff shut the bathroom door, drowning out her cries, and took his time showering. He could hear her screams that had grown into loud sobs behind the door. He found a charm in his dominion over his little brat.

Powerless, Anna wept and buried her face in the sheets. This was her better life with a maniac, she thought. She looked up to watch his stroll from the bathroom.

His palm settled against her wet cheeks and he bent to kiss her forehead. The act warmed her despite her trapped condition.

"Jeff," Anna wheezed, looking at him upside down, "I'll do it. Please, just let me out."

His palm guided over her forehead.

"Hush," he whispered against her head, "Breathe."

Her huffs came in the dozens and his fingers soothed her head until she finally felt a sense of calm. It wasn't enough and she wanted out of her bondage.

"I'll do anything, please..."

"Pull my cock out and suck it."

With no way out, Anna used her free hand to pull down his cotton briefs. His cock came wobbling out toward her cheeks. Backing up, she slipped his mushroomed head into her mouth and suckled.

Grasping a handful of brown curls, Jeff led her up and down before forcing his cock into the back of her throat. Anna immediately gagged. Backing up, she spat on his dick and glared up at his smirk.

"Good try." Jeff laughed, "Give it another go."

Anna attacked his cock with vengeance. She slurped and heaved, hoping to milk him quickly. He put no effort into his bust, keeping still as she pleased his slick pole. She hated sucking dick but soon fell into a pleasant rhythm.

Jeff released his grip on her curls to smack her jaw.

"Look at you, you're getting good at this," he tauntingly spoke, "stick your tongue out, Brat."

Giving her jaw another light slap, he glided his shaft across her tongue, "That's Daddy's good little cock sucker. I bet you can taste Marsha's juicy cunt on your tongue, can't you?"

Anna pulled back from his tip and frowned, "You're disgusting."

"Come on now, sweetie, you're a smart girl. It's not wise to mouth off when I've got the key. I could keep you like this all night."

"Ugh, you fucking bitch!" Anna growled, popping her free hand against his thigh.

Jeff caught her wrist, spun her small frame, and lit six heated slaps across her panty-covered ass. Her ass wiggled, causing his cock to jump for a bust. He flipped her over and saw the pink hue of humiliation on her cheeks.

"Let's go," he sneered, holding his shaft like a weapon against her wet cheek, "put that cock back in your fucking mouth."

Anna opened her mouth and he proceeded to use it for his liking.

"Hmm, wider, stick your tongue out," he instructed, "Lick my nuts, little cunt."

Anna finally delighted as he hunched to play between her legs. Her panties were soaking wet despite her hesitancy to submit. She purred across his shaft as he toyed with the damp fabric covering her pussy.

"Come on, take me deeper and stop fucking around. Do you want that recommendation or not?"

The recommendation was coming without the scene but Anna put an extra inch into her small mouth. She huffed through her nose as his hips rocked, sliding his shaft across her tongue. Usually, she knew when he would come but when a shot of hot jizz unexpectedly hurried from his tip, she gagged. She pulled away and spit it out, letting it linger around her chin.

"Damnit!" Jeff barked using his hand to jerk the remaining cum on her hair, "You fucking brat."

He wanted to cum in her mouth and his unpleasant bust made him angry. He brought his palm across her thigh and she jumped in the awkward pose.

"You are going to regret that," Jeff muttered, walking toward the drawer. He pulled out the key and uncuffed her. His bad attitude was apparent as he grudgingly pushed her back onto the mattress.

"Did I do something wrong?" Anna giggled.

Ignoring her, he stepped into the bathroom. Anna followed behind him elated in ruining his orgasm. Despite his anger, Jeff pressed a wet towel against her chin to clean her messy face. She allowed it with no rebuttal.

"Just so you know, that counts for next month," Anna said, twirling with a bratty air, "You best not touch me."

"I've got plans tonight anyway," he shrugged, "I have a date."

"Good." Anna hurried off into the hallway, "I hope she bites your dick off," she mumbled.

"What was that?" Jeff asked, following behind her to the kitchen.

"Nothing."

"I don't mind canceling...."

"No, go out. I don't care. Just keep your hand off me, butthole."

Jeff flashed but chuckled off her bitterness as jealousy, "Your asshole needs to be punished for what you did."

Turning red, Anna ignored his lusty gaze and grabbed her plate. She was horny as sin, but hauled ass to her room at the end of the hall, slamming the door behind her.

-

The next morning.

-

The sun had disappeared hours ago and was now on the brink of coming back up introducing a new day. Anna lay in her queen bed with her mouth agape mid-snore.

Jeff pushed open her bedroom door. He was buzzing from a mix of whiskey from the bar and the vodka he kept in a flask in his pants pocket.

Flipping on the light, Jeff watched his prey shift. Her tanned thighs seemed to glisten with a sheen he assumed came from her lotion. He was right and caught a whiff of the lavender scent while his lips pressed across each fleshy thigh.

With a rope clenched in his palm, he savored the soft skin against his hairy lips and twisted the rope around her ankle admiring the tight fabric clinging to her hips. He gave her shorts a pull and she shot up like a deer in headlights.

"What the fuck are you doing in my room?" Anna lashed out giving his shoulder a push as he hunched toward her belly. His mustache left an itch against her navel and she twisted to her side with an unbridled giggle.

"Stop... hmm, No, stop it."

Her fight made his cock twitch and he hauled her up by the hair. He stood up, holding his cock by the base, and ordered her to suck it.

Anna grimaced and attempted to pull away. The rope caught her foot and she ended up on her stomach. Jeff grunted as he dragged her down toward him.

"Stop it.... Jeff, stop..."

Anna reached back and pushed at his hands around her waistband. With one haul he was able to send her shorts down around her thighs. She gave another few weak shots at escaping before his tongue smeared hot around her asshole.

"Uhhm. Uh, stop," she whined, spreading her knees for more.

His tongue pulled down toward her dampening slit before slurping at her clit. Her legs shuddered and she gripped the pillow in front of her. Pleasure soared up her spine and she arched down allowing his tongue to roam freely up and down.

"Nmm..."

Holding a small buttplug in his hand he backed up and teased her back hole. Anna thought it was his finger and deepened her arch. When he pushed the plug inside she growled and tried to push up.

"Ow!" Anna whined, "Jeeeefff," she sounded as he rushed the plug entirely inside.

"I'm sick of your games, Anna," Jeff lifted, giving her ass a pop, "Turn your bratty ass around and suck it."

Anna knew he meant business when he called her by her real name. She rolled over and scowled as his palm jerked over his cock. She hadn't expected or wanted this impromptu tryst. Her head shook, no and she eyed the fire brewing in his stare.

"I don't want to," she whispered.

Jeff grimaced and grasped a palmful of brown curls spilling over her shoulders. He yanked her toward his tip, swearing his preecum against her pouty brims.

"Open your fucking mouth," he rasped, gradually squashing his sticky tip between her lips, "Come on, bitch and stop being fucking difficult."

With an icy stare, Anna unfurled her lips. His cock eased inside, stretching her jaws.

"uh alack, ugh... Mmmm."

Jeff popped his palm against her jaw, widening them for more. He rammed into her throat passing teeth and tightly held his palm against her scalp. He stroked watching her eyes water from the force.