The Bully & the Brat: Good Girl

Story Info
Jeff's punishments continue and Anna fights her love for him.
8.5k words
4.5
7.5k
4
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 06/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna heard the back door open, then his heavy steps forward. Nervous butterflies accompanied the rumbles in her empty stomach. There was no way to justify these feelings but her heart raced when his palm came down on her shoulder.

"Wake up," Jeff shook her, rattling her small torso, "You've been quiet all day."

Anna didn't flinch, far too used to his roughness, "I wasn't asleep."

With her back to him, she focused on her work even as her fingers twitched with nerves over the keyboard.

Jeff loved to tease her, mostly because she always fought back. But today she was quiet and had said nothing regarding his touches. With his palm, he circled her crown before pushing her head back. She let her head drop with little resistance and closed her eyes as his fingers grazed across her neck.

"I wish my cock was in your throat," he grinned, sliding his fingers where he wanted his cockhead to be.

Jeff noticed her chest heaving with arousal. He tightly gripped her hair, playfully tossing her head up and back, ruining her once neat bun of curls. When that didn't make her talk, he squeezed her jaws pressing her cheeks together, causing her plump lips to curl.

When he got no response from her, he bent over her shoulder. "What's wrong?" He laid his warm palm across her forehead, "Are you sick or something?"

"No, I'm fine, why?" Anna chuckled nervously.

"Because you never let me play with you," he grinned, nuzzling between her head and shoulder, "So, I know something is wrong with you."

Anna knew what was wrong with her. She loved him. Keeping quiet, she gazed at his large hand positioned on her desk. That hand had slapped her ass, thighs, jaws, and tits. He had pulled her hair and wrapped that hand around her throat too many times to count. She watched his fingers twitch in a rapid tap. Those thick digits had brought her pleasure on multiple occasions, with forced orgasms and demeaning sex, all without her consent. He forced her to take his pain and pleasure. And that sick charm was what she loved the most.

In the depths of her mind, she thought: What would be so bad about turning my head, looking into his eyes, and telling him I loved him and the nasty things he made me do? "Everything," she knew.

"I know it's something, little girl?" Came his husky note that tinted her cheek.

Anna got a strong whiff of his potent scent, mixed with a spicy note when he pressed his hairy brims on her neck. He had been drinking. His boozy breath was hot across her nape along with blistering kisses that slumped her shoulders down and back.

"Mmm," a sigh vibrated her lips.

Jeff brought his hands up, cupping her breasts while his tongue slithered up, sending shivers over her arms and contorting her body to give in to this public display. Biting her bottom lip, she wanted to kick herself for falling for him. When his kisses grew sloppy, she wiggled and a heat rushed between her thighs.

Anna backed up, ending the sensation and tightness in her chest, "Can you move," she huffed, removing his hand from her desk, "I've got work to do."

"You've got an attitude," Jeff remarked above her, "Are you sleepy or hungry?"

"What? I'm not sleepy and I don't have an attitude. And, I'm...." Anna lifted her eyes to face him. Through thick lashes she saw the doubtful smirk, forming on his lips, "Why are you out here? Don't you have work to do?"

"I'm hungry," Jeff rubbed his stomach, "Do you plan to cook tonight or do you want to pick something up?"

"I'll order us something now because you didn't eat breakfast," Anna grabbed her phone, "What do you want?"

"Pussy."

She smirked and pushed away at pixels on her phone, "You're gross."

"Not really."

"Yes really," she nodded, swallowing hard.

"The way you tasted this morning in the car, I could lick you all fucking day."

Anna looked up at his lips. There was peace in his tongue. He could soothe her mind with a few flicks across her neck or a bite into her flesh. She listened as he talked, following the movements of his lips and thinking about his hairy mouth on her pussy.

"....I love your cooking, don't get me wrong, and you take such good care of me, little girl, but I was thinking we could go to a bar uptown, after work. Eat and have some drinks..."

Jeff brushed his thumb across her lips which hung open, unable to form a reply.

Anna was so horny. Her fingers fought the urge to touch him or more tellingly, grab his hand and bring him to the pulsing between her legs.

"What do you say?" Jeff wiggled her chin, "They've got some good hot wings."

"L-like a date?" She giggled before dropping her cheerful pitch, "Urm..."

"If you want to make it awkward, I guess, it's a date?" He shrugged, "But I'm hungry and could use a fucking keg right now."

"If you're going to drink all day, you need to eat something."

His jaw tightened and he removed his hand from her chin, "You just assume I've been drinking..."

Annoyed, Jeff turned to walk back into the office, but her voice sounded before he could open it.

"I know you've been drinking 'cause I can smell it on your breath." Anna giggled.

"I can smell it on your breath," Jeff mimicked and shut the door harder than he intended.

Anna turned around to continue working. She knew she had hit a nerve. His drinking was a problem. Every night was the same routine: his mood swings and hers, a mixing of poisonous adrenaline. She knew his weaknesses; in fact, she knew where each nerve resided in Jeffery Anderson.

The doorbell chimed and Jeff came out of his office before Anna could stand up. He placed his thick palm over her narrow shoulder.

"I'm caught up on things. I'll handle it," he backed up and casually walked with a stride toward the intrusive customer.

Anna examined his tall thick frame and pondered her new crush on her fake husband. Why had these feelings come out of the blue and so strong at that? Her mother came to mind and the effort Jeff had put in, helping them reconnect.

Anna hurried a piece of paper out of her drawer. She had been so caught up in his kind gesture and kinky sex that she had forgotten the most important thing in her life. She started with a letter to her mother, writing about her new life, leaving out the bad details of her marriage. Their toxic fights and brawls wouldn't sit well with her mother, who was locked inside a prison cell. She imagined if she wasn't locked up, Jeff would have never put those thick hands on her. He wouldn't have taken her innocence if her mother would have protected her from such a bad man.

Anna was three paragraphs in when Jeff finished with the customer. He leaned on her desk and admired the cute, focused expression, her plump, beige lips pursed in thought.

"I like your handwriting."

"Thanks," she blushed.

"You know, I just remembered why you're being so calm today, and not giving me hell," He chuckled, pressing his finger on her nose, "Your little asshole is stretched out. I guess a good buttplug is the answer to keep a Brat, like you, in line."

"Huh?"

"The buttplug, that's what I put inside of you this morning," The corners of his mouth dropped while his eyes sparkled with sadistic craving, "You still have it in, right?"

Anna nodded bashfully. It was positioned in but she had forgotten about it.

A smile spread to his eyes and he patted her shoulder, "Good girl. Assplay is the way to the heart," he whispered against her ear, "I can't wait to play with you tonight, little brat."

Jeff released her to walk back into his office. She looked back at her paper, the words seemed jumbled on the sheet and all she could think about was her future with him. Her heart was racing from what was to come, not only tonight but in the months to come.

In a few months, she would leave her only three family members to live with him in Houston. Her nervous thoughts and anxiety gave way to a feeling of collapsing.

Anna craved his affection and lucky for her, Jeff was right in his office. She came to her feet and slowly opened the door to the back room. With nerves riding up her spine, she felt like passing out as she slowly dragged to his desk.

"You made up your mind, yet?" Jeff asked, keeping his eyes on the glowing screen.

He glanced at her. She was fiddling her fingers along her side while her eyes darted around the room. He knew by her anxious expression that something was wrong.

"Sit down and relax, you're making me nervous."

Instead of sitting, she tottered her limps with more nervous desire, unsure what to say, "Uh, I haven't made up my mind, but... hmm."

Jeff nodded, "Well, there's no pressure, If you want to cook, that's fine. I was just saying, that bar is good. They have hamburgers, I know, you....you, love... those..."

With his mouth ajar, Jeff watched with fascination as Anna slowly pulled her uniform shirt over her head and released it to the floor. He took in the bronze glow on her arms and chest with a smile. Her bra was nothing special, a padded beige set that...vered her entire B cups but those tits were his to use.

Anna failed at seduction and regretted removing her shirt as his eyes bore into her exposed flesh.

Jeff gave a small chuckle as she tried to hide her soft waist. Her innocent eyes drifted to his watch.

"Keep going," he smiled, "I want to see it all."

With trembling fingers, she pulled at the buttons on her pants until her cotton panties came into his view. She bashfully toyed with the waistband, afraid to continue.

Jeff watched with excitement, pressing his back against the leather chair, "Show me those little tits."

Forgoing her pants, she unfastened her bra. Her straps loosen around her shoulders. She pushed out of it and swirled it to the floor. Looking down, she admired her boobs with their youthful perk, which naturally wiggled when she swayed. She didn't need that bra, if only to conceal her hard nipples, and right now they were aching to be touched. She bit her lip and pressed her finger over one, enjoying the sensitivity in her nipple. When she looked up, Jeff snickered at her play and she palmed her breast, feeling stupid for even doing this.

"Stop that, you don't get to hide your body from me," Jeff folded his arms, "Leave them alone and take your pants off," he ordered.

Anna pulled her pants around her thighs, pausing as his voice reigned, "Slowly."

She slowed a bit before coming out of her dull work pants. Standing in only her undies, she felt weak and kicked herself for pulling this stunt.

"Turn around and shake that ass for me," he urged, kneading his growth.

Jeff licked his lips while she shook her butt for him, wiggling her cheeks. Her heart was pounding so hard it hurt but she put on a small show. She had never been a skillful dancer but she knew how to twerk and make her ass bounce.

"I want that on my cock, right now," Jeff said, shifting his pants around his thigh, "Bring it here."

Anna was in a trance as she slowly walked around his desk.

"Get up here," Jeff lifted her to straddle his lap.

She had orgasmed a total of three times today, but something, perhaps the metal bulge in her ass, made her want more..

"What did you come in here for?" Jeff asked and pushed her thick hair behind her ear

Her hips rocked, pushing her panty seam over his bulge. Anna kept quiet, eyeing his lips. She couldn't say it outright.

Her breathing was shallow and he pressed his thumb over her trembling lips, "Don't be shy, tell me what you want, little brat."

Anna was in a different space. She didn't want to be a brat at the moment. A pout pulled her lips down to an adorable expression and she shook her head like a child who couldn't speak.

"What's wrong, little girl?" Jeff brought his voice down an octave and pushed her closer, tightening his hold around her soft waist, "Do you want me to play with you?"

She bounced her head, shaking the curls falling around her nape. Jeff pushed her up and his hands formed a mold around her breasts, two mounds of perky flesh adorned with two rigid chocolate nipples. It could have been his imagination, but they had grown since meeting her at nineteen. Holding one, he lapped over her nipple, applying a suction that drove her to squirm.

"Are you my good girl?" Jeff asked, leaving a hot mist between her breasts.

Anna nodded.

He washed his hair-rimmed brims over her cheeks and teased her with kisses on her chin. Anna was adorable and his favorite toy. Shifting up, he caught her pouty lips in a slow intimate kiss.

Anna slid her tongue into his mouth. Holding his jaw, she moaned, performing a sultry grind upon his lap. Her pussy was gushing, calling for his control.

"Do you know what I want.." Jeff paused to slap her ass, "I want to stretch this little ass open."

Her eyes widened while she grew stiff in his arms. Her mind raced with how to get out of rough sex, "C-can I have cuddles tonight?"

"Mmmhmm," Jeff nodded, releasing her nipple from his tongue.

"And watch movies?" she whispered.

Jeff looked toward her innocent face and smiled, "Does that mean my little girl wants to stop at Whataburger on the way home, cuddle and watch a movie?"

Anna eagerly nodded,"You'll do that for me?"

"Of course... If you can work this ass on my cock," Jeff smiled, pulling at his waistband, "Can you take me deep in this little asshole, baby girl?"

"I...." Growing timid, Anna shrugged, laying her head against his shoulder, "It'll hurt."

"No. You've got it stretched for me," he grinned, brushing his finger over her crack and pushing the bedazzled jewel in, "Does it hurt now?"

"No, it feels weird," she whispered against his jaw.

Jeff pushed up on her panties, merging the beige material between her asscheeks. With his palm, he caressed her fleshy ass, giving it a few light pops that sounded lovely in the echoed office.

"You've made my fucking day, you know that, little girl?" He whispered his feelings, leading her panties down around the cup of her ass, "I want you to be a good girl. Take a deep breath and relax, okay?"

Anna nodded and quickly tensed as he pulled at the plug. Her head went down into the crook of his neck and he slowly tugged and dragged it back.

"Mmm, uhm ...."

"Come on, baby, relax for me," Jeff cooed with a kiss on her cheek, "You've done this before."

Anna wanted to be a good girl, but her asshole was suffering. He had no lube to work with to ease her pain and spit a wad on his finger before smearing it on her rim.

"Good girl," Jeff whispered, "Relax while I pull it out, then what will I do? Tell me, baby."

"You'll, um, stick your cock in my ass," she whimpered out, pressing her lips against his beard, "Your going to fuck me in the ass, ugh..."

A sharp groan escaped her lips as the plug lingered at the largest part. She squirmed and her pussy leaked moisture across his lap.

"Stop. Ow, it hurts. Hmm..."

"Sh, sh, let me stretch it. I want it to feel good when I put it in."

Jeff was thrilled. Her soft whimpers and kisses to his neck were making him weak to the point of craving her flesh. He pushed his cock between her cheeks immediately replacing the plug with his tip.

Clawing her nails into his arm, Anna grimaced, but didn't fight as he eased inside. After another inch, she squealed but his palm pressed against her head with a tender roll.

"A little more," he breathlessly urged, settling her down to take it.

He hauled deeper and pulled a throaty groan from her lips. Anna tried to fight through the pain and find solace but his thrusts came without thought. He wanted to take this hole as he had done the rest. His hands trembled, gripping her waist to control her bounce.

"Ah, ow, ow," Anna cried as he continued to work his cock deeper in her ass. With her asshole assaulted, she succumbed to her limit and whined from the need to escape the pain. A little more, a little, a little....

Another sharp pang came along and Anna pushed away.

"Aw ah, please, I can't do it. I'm sorry, I can't," Tears streamed down her cheeks, knowing he would be upset.

"It's okay," he held his cock out to stroke, "Get on the desk."

Anna went to crawl up but he caught her by the waist and placed her. With her eyes glistening with fresh tears, she was naked and vulnerable in front of him.

"Stop crying, alright? You're my big girl."

"I'm sorry," Anna swiped at her fallen tears.

"It's okay. I'm glad you came in here," he confessed, kissing her forehead, "I love when my little girl is horny."

Jeff rolled his fingers over her sticky clit and she trembled, "That plug got your little pussy so wet. But this fat cock is going to make it wetter."

Jeff stuck his fingers into her mouth before commanding her to rub her pussy. He reached for a condom, which made her smile.

"Thank you for using protection."

"Oh, no, it's not that. I just don't go from ass to pussy," he smirked, "why don't you want to have my baby, huh? We'd have a pretty one."

Anna had no doubt and shrugged as his lips seared over her neck. "I'm scared."

"You are far from scared of me," Jeff chuckled, easing his cockhead inside her warmth, "You love to push my buttons too much."

Anna shivered as his cock crammed into her. He used his cock as a weapon, holding her to take his spear. She felt the need to scream out her devotion but kept her eyes closed as he fucked her, swaying her body back and forth. Her eyes opened when he withdrew his cock from her sticky opening.

"Don't close your eyes, I want you to look at me," he ordered, rolling his tip over her dripping folds, "You want more of this cock?"

"Yes. Please," Anna nodded.

Jeff led his cock back into her soaking pot, wilting her shoulders back. She balanced her hands on the desk before he brought them both to his shoulders and pushed on into her depths.

"Oooh, oh, my gosh, it feels so good," she purred as his lips fluttered across her neck.

Tilting her head, she relished in his thickness. Her eyes widened when he inched to the hilt, knocking her closer to him.

"Uh, hmm, uh..."

"Cum for me," Jeff bit her ear lobe.

"Oh, yes, yes, please, can I cum."

"This pussy belongs to me, doesn't it, little one?"

Nodding, Anna pushed his chest to keep him from going so deep, "Umm..."

"Answer me, little girl, tell me who this tight pussy belongs to."

"It's yours, Daddy," came her sheepish confession as he hurried to swivel cock into her nook.

Jeff fucked her properly, leaving his seed in the condom. He rubbed her pussy, allowing her to release tension over and over on his watch. When Anna was limping back on his desk, he picked her up and carried her to the couch. He dressed her back into her uniform, leaving her shoes at the door. His palm soothed over her head. She shivered from the multiple orgasms.

"You relax for a while." Jeff cooed with a kiss to her forehead.

Anna felt safe and watched with bright eyes as Jeff shifted around his desk to continue working. It was a wonderful moment of peace that halted when Marsha rushed into the office. She was in preparation to tell her boss Anna had been missing. She was surprised to see her on the couch with a blanket up to her neck.

"This is where you've been? I've been looking for you, girl. You got me up there by myself."

Anna kept quiet, her eyes downcast to avoid her stare.

"Anna doesn't feel good," Jeff answered and kept his fingers working against the keyboard, "Tell Craig to come in here, please."

Marsha arched her brow, giving Anna a look of contempt before twisting back into the lobby.

After a while, Craig entered with a smile and straightened his stance. His navy dress pants and polo shirt were wrinkled in appearance and he stood with his hands clasped together. He took a minor glance at Anna, bundled in a small peaceful stack. Jeff ignored him for a while and he finally cleared his throat to grab his attention