The Bully & the Brat: Good Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff groaned just as loud, hunching to slide his tongue inside her mouth. Anna kissed him but quickly turned away and wiped her mouth.

"I fucking hate, mm, you," she panted against his chin.

"I love you so fucking much," he confessed.

Anna couldn't believe that. Using her fingers, she clawed at his hairy chest heaving above her. The pain only brought more heat and he reached for her lips and again. She turned away.

"Uh, you mm, mean bitch."

Keeping his strokes long, he pushed her head toward him and caught her lips. Anna bit down on his bottom lip, a sign she still harbored bitter feelings about this impromptu fuck. His cock kept fighting for dominance and her cunt caved, spilling another gush that dripped down her crack. She wrapped her arms around his neck as another wave of pleasure poured and wrapped across his shaft.

"That's it, cum for me, you mean bitch," Jeff beamed, "You can't fight it, can you? You love it."

Anna could only gasp for air, she was too tired to fight and swayed up and down as he fucked her pussy, bringing her legs against his chest.

"Just like that, baby. Be a good little cum slut for Daddy. I'm going to fill this little cunt...."

Jeff shivered, mumbling curses as his seed rushed out in slow succession. Her cunt was sticky but soon a thickness filled it and touched a special place.

"Ah, shit. Oh, fuck, Don't mo-"

Unannounced, Anna pulled away and backed up on her knees, "I told you no!"

With a heaving chest, Jeff looked at the deep worry lines in her brows and smirked, "You didn't say no."

"I did. I told you no," she repeated, wrapping a sheet around her waist, "You can't keep doing that. When I say no, I mean No."

"I'm sorry alright?" Jeff chuckled and rubbed his limp cock, "I had no idea, No meant no, I thought No meant 'cum in me, Daddy," he laughed.

"You're not funny." Anna snapped, "Get out of my room."

"No," Jeff pointed, "No means no, remember."

"You are a bitch," Anna throw a pillow at his head, "You keep raping me and cumming inside me after I've told you I do not want to have your child!"

"Aye, calm down," Jeff warned, "Don't call me a bitch again. Have some fucking respect."

"Why? You don't have any for me. I don't care anyway," Anna smirked with a bitter chuckle, "Your cum doesn't even work, you haven't gotten me pregnant yet. You're almost 40 and you have no children. What makes you think you can get me pregnant. Is that why you wanted me because I am young and fertile? I hate you, you are an old drunk, who gets off on hurting women."

Jeff grimaced. Her statement ruined both his afterglow and the small triumph he felt. He wanted to laugh it off but his hands were shaking with anger. He grasped her messy bun and twisted her on her back.

"You better quit being disrespectful, Anna." Jeff warned, "You don't get to talk to me like that, no one does, especially someone who is living under my roof."

"I'll leave. Tonight. Right now," Anna grimly announced.

"No, you will simply say you're sorry."

"For what? telling the truth?"

"One, two, three, four- "

"Why are you counting?"

"To keep myself from slamming you against the wall. You've been testing me all morning."

"Are you fucking kidding me? You messed with me first," Anna kicked at his side, "You're a petty bitch!"

Jeff jerked her head back and she whined from the pang. The look in his eyes was enough to make her fold but she kept her eyes narrowed on his snare. He dragged her roughly to his chest and wrapped his palm around her throat.

"Call me a bitch again," Jeff challenged, "I'll tie you up and use every fucking hole you have. I could really destroy you, little bitch."

Anna took a deep draw while her chest flew up and down. His lips pressed against her forehead while his palm enclosed around her throat.

His lips fluttered across her nose, "Apologize to me."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she offered her surrender a few times, muffled by the lack of oxygen.

Anna gasped for air and shook her foggy head. Before she got the thought that he had almost lost control, Jeff pressed his lips against her nape. It was expected to be slightly bruised come morning.

Her tension suddenly vanished and she cringed at enjoying his tongue drifting up her ear lobe. He had an effect on her with his pain and she moaned as his teeth sunk into her flesh.

"Your disrespect is getting out of fucking hand," he spoke with a snarled lip against her cheek, "Do you want more punishments or can you act like you've got some fucking sense?"

Jeff pinched her nipple, causing her jaw to drop. It hurt and she nodded in agreement, "Yes, aw, I'm sorry.... Mmhm, you're hurting me," her fingers crossed below to rub her clit. The duo was as delightful as the dominance in his gaze. She was going to cum not considering her pride.

Jeff watched with fascination as his fingers gripped her left nipple and pulled. Her fingers rushed over her mound in squishy noises from her arousal. He gave her tit a sharp slap and she moaned with craving, hunching backwards.

"Cum for me," Jeff urged, pulling her nipple back.

Anna rubbed faster, sliding her tips across her slimy folds and swollen clit. She hit her pinnacle with closed eyes but could see the intensity in his stare behind her lids. Why did he do this to her? Her chest heaved with a guilty afterglow, knowing her display wasn't in her defense.

Wrapping his arms around her waist, Jeff brought her into his embrace, but she jabbed her elbow into his stomach. He pushed her head and released her into the mattress away from him.

"Get out of my room."

"This is my house, and I want to sleep here," he mumbled.

Anna mumbled under her breath as he settled next to her, roughly dragging a pillow toward his head.

Jeff closed his eyes and fought his bruised ego. She knew exactly what to say to piss him off. He got a few moments of peace before her voice sounded in a squeal.

"Jeff! You Bit- Ugh! Why did you post that picture on my Facebook!"

A smile spread to his face and he chuckled, "Change your status."

"I will change it. I wish they had a status that said, 'living with my rapist'."

"There you go with that bullshit again. I've never raped you. I just gave you what you needed. Plus, if you didn't like it, you would just say No."

"I said no!" Anna swept her palm across his head with a slight pop as his shoulders pushed up and down with laughter.

"I took what belongs to me," he groggily murmured, "Cut the light off and go to sleep."

Anna flipped the lights off and frowned, scanning the illuminated picture. He was handsome with a charming smile, although his eyes were sleepy, they still shone in an enticing glow from the bathroom light. It was nothing like the primal expressions he made when fucking her. In her opinion, he was even more sexy then.

Anna bit her lip. Just looking at his picture made her heart flutter. She had no doubt her followers and friends would agree with his charm and give her good reviews on her pickings, but it hadn't been her choice to be with him. He had forced her into this and she quickly deleted his picture, wishing she could do the same to the feelings she felt for him and only him.

Her fingers pushed over buttons until she came to his profile. She had never thought to check it out since she dealt with him enough in real life. When it came to his status, sure enough, he was 'Single' in the eyes of the various women on his friends list. She decided to change her status to 'It's complicated', which was a fitting title for their dynamic and would hopefully get him off her back for a while.