The Bully & the Brat: Good Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Craig."

"Yes sir."

"I'll need you to take Anna home. She's ill and-"

"Can I drive myself? Please." Anna weakly asked.

"I don't want you driving like this."

"I'll be okay," she smiled.

Anna was drained after their encounter and would have loved a ride but not from Craig. He had an attraction to her and motives to get into her pants. It was the only explanation for why he had kissed her this morning.

"So... Yeah or no?" Craig shrugged, "I don't mind either way. Do you want me to take over in the lobby while you take her home?"

"No," Jeff pulled his keys from his pocket, "You win. I'll uber home, little girl."

Anna placed the blanket on the cushion and reached for the keys. He grabbed her hand and placed them on his shoulder. She felt weak as his fingers clawed at her ass. He lifted his head for a kiss and on Craig's watch, she fluttered her lips against his in an intimate display.

"You're Daddy's good girl," Jeff whispered, "Be ready for me when I get home."

Anna nodded and reached for another kiss, growing aroused from his slick tongue. She couldn't wait for tonight and the rest of her life.

-

11:34 pm

-

Jeff kept his eyes shut throughout the Uber ride home. He was drunk. He had always praised himself for holding his liquor as well as his father had when he was alive. But tonight, his young employee drank him under the table. With three shots too many, he rested his head back with one obsession on his mind. His imagination made his heart flutter and pictures swept through his closed eyes. There she was, her back arched in a short stack of soft beige skin, and between her plump ass cheeks, a hot wet pussy, both tinted red from his palm.

Jeff shifted to get comfortable and rubbed away his erection. He knew Anna was going to be mad. He was late. After accepting an afternoon invitation to the bar, he had lost track of his drinks and time. Drunk and horny, he craved to take her and take her as rough as he wanted.

His fantasies of ravishing his wife soon fell away to real dreams. Behind his eyes, he saw his first child wrapped in her arms. He wanted her permanently attached to him with no way to run. He loved her and If he had to beat her into submission, he would.

"34 Harwin Circle?" The driver spoke.

Jeff nodded and stumbled from the back seat. He was assaulted by her sweet smell and glanced at his darkened three-story home. He knew she was mad, he could feel the tension in the driveway. He lingered around the car and pulled a twenty dollar bill from his pocket, handing it to the guy. Money wasn't an issue in these times of intoxication, especially when Anna was the only thing that consumed his sanity.

"I appreciate you," he tapped the car, much too rough for the man's liking.

Slightly disoriented, Jeff fought his way into the house, jamming his key into the knob. Finally, the door opened and her small, but powerful palm came flying across his face.

"What was that for?" Jeff asked, leaning against the door frame.

Anna was too furious to speak. He had promised a movie, dinner, and cuddles, but instead, he had been out all night and she had eaten Ramen from a cup alone, waiting patiently for his return. Her nervous brain had thought the worst and she had found herself worried for his safety. But all her tension had built up and she took another shot of frustration out on his jaw.

"Stop. Move out the way, I'm sorry, alright?"

Anna folded her arms, "I thought something happened to you. You didn't answer your phone."

"You care about me that much?" With his eyes closed, a drunken smile spread across his bearded face and she used that as motivation to slap him again.

Jeff opened his eyes and snatched her collar, pulling her from the doorway, "Stop fucking hitting me, you crazy bitch."

"I hate you!" Anna shouted and snatched her shirt from his grasp to walk back to her room.

Jeff stumbled toward the bar. He brought a bottle to his lips, gulped, and wiped his mouth with his hand. His eyes narrowed on her room door and he knocked, met with no answer.

"Anna, open the fucking door," he rocked his head against the grain and blew a huff, "Come on. I want you in my bed, little girl."

When she opened the door, he almost fell forward. She placed her hand on his chest to keep him from falling on her. His barfly frame, large and swollen, engulfed her petite body and she gasped while he stepped up, backing them further into the room. His body was heavy and rushed her back until she landed on the bed. He knelt before her, hunching to kiss her stomach.

"I am not in the mood," Anna rolled her eyes, "I just want to go to sleep."

"Go," he kissed, "get in our bed."

"I don't want to sleep with you."

"Why did you tell me you hate me? You didn't mean that," Jeff looked at her, his eyes red and weary, "I love you," his lips spread in a smile.

"You don't." Anna whipped her head to the side, gazing at her teddy bear collection, the only solace she had.

His palm tenderly rubbed her cheek before pushing her to face him, "You want to cuddle?"

Despite his drunken state, he was gorgeous and she suddenly became nervous from his gaze.

"No. You're drunk," Anna remarked, shaking her head, "Where did you go?"

"Why does it matter?" Jeff shrugged, "I came home to you."

"You lied to me. You said..."

Anna paused when his lips brushed over her midriff. A tingling sensation traveled up her spine, melting her bitterness. Lately, his beard had become thick and lengthy. She sighed as his tongue crept across her hip. She rubbed the bristles against his jaw while his lips seared across her panties. But soon his intoxication took over and his head shifted to lay on her stomach.

"Jeff," Anna rubbed his head and wiggled her legs to wake him. After being stood up and let down, she needed some affection.

"Jeff," she whispered, lifting his head.

Jeff turned to continue licking her stomach, "I want a baby," he mumbled against it, "You're going to have my baby."

Anna groaned. That idea killed her vibe and she took a deep breath as her anxiety caused her shoulders to tense. Sitting up, she attempted to move from his weight.

"Jeff, go to your room and go to sleep."

"I want to be with you. I need you."

Anna relaxed back on a pillow and rubbed his head as he drifted to sleep.

"You're going to have my baby." he groggily murmured.

"Not right now," she chuckled nervously, circling his crown, "I don't want to be a mother right now but...."

Anna paused as his snore vibrated across her chest, "Maybe one day, I will have your baby..." she shivered since saying it out loud made her cheeks redden with guilt over her obsession.

-

2:20 am

-

An alarm sounded with a screech and Jeff pushed up on a pillow to wipe his tired eyes. He had retired late and he felt like he had just closed them. In a daze from the odd sound, he glanced over at the phone, realizing it wasn't his alarm that was sounding, it was his wife's.

It was an incoming call that invaded his sleep and he had no problem invading her privacy by answering.

"What?" He barked into the speaker

"Um, uh, Anna?" A woman's soft voice chimed out in confusion.

"She's asleep. Why are you calling her at 2 in the morning, anyway?"

"Mm. Who's this?"

"Her husband," came his confident claim.

Instead of an apology for interrupting his slumber, the woman cackled in his ear.

"What's so fucking funny?" Jeff challenged sitting up straighter.

"Nothing, sorry. Anna must have changed her number. The girl I am looking for isn't married..."

The young woman ran off an apology before ending the call and Jeff looked toward the screen with a grimace. That simple conversation with her so-called friend was a reality check, confirming he meant little to nothing to his wife.

Anna snored, irritating him further and he nudged her awake.

"Anna!"

"I didn't do it," she groggily murmured.

Even her unconscious mind knew she could be in trouble when summoned in the middle of the night.

Jeff arched his brow, "What the fuck are you talking about. Have you told your friends you're married?"

He voiced his concerns, but upon hearing no anger in his voice, she snuggled his arm and fell back to sleep. It was too early. She could wait till later to discuss any issues he had with her.

"Are you listening to me, Little girl?" Jeff asked with annoyance, shaking his arm from her tight hold, "Anna, wake up."

Her name rolled off his lips like a sentence and she rolled on her back and peered toward him with a similar annoyance.

"What are you talking about?"

Her bright doe eyes were dull in the dark room, illuminated only by a night light in the corner.

"Our relationship. I understand not telling Marsha we are married yet, but have you told anyone about me? Friends? What about your mom? Does she know yet?"

"Know what?"

"About me? Have you told people about us?"

"I don't know?"

"You don't know?" Jeff scoffed, "Have you even told your friends you were seeing someone?"

"No."

Jeff groaned, "This isn't good, Anna. you are married. We are together. You need to tell people about it, hell, I've told my friends and family about you."

"Umhmm," Anna mumbled, reaching back to cuddle him, "Why?"

"Because," Jeff bitterly nudged her arm away as she tried to grab his bicep

"Someone called your phone and I answered it. Whoever the bitch was, she had no idea you had a husband. That's a-"

Anna quickly shot up and reached over him to grab her phone, "You went through my phone? Why would you answer my phone?"

"It was ringing in my house."

"Leave my stuff alone," she chastised.

"Excuse you?"

"You heard me," she snapped, scrolling through her missed calls, "I don't go through your phone, so don't snoop through mine."

Jeff chuckled at her disrespect and in a quick motion, he snatched the device from her grasp.

"Hey!" Anna folded her arm, "Give it back."

"No."

"Don't play with me," she seethed, "Give. It. Back, Now."

"Or what?"

"Ugh," Anna grunted and reached to slap the phone from his thick hands, but he pushed down into the bed, keeping the phone hidden from her view.

"Give it to me!"

Jeff laughed, "you sound like a cartoon character," he mocked.

Anna wasn't going out without a fight and tossed her palms down on his brick body. He hunched down as she hurried her tiny fists across his back. His laughter filled the room and he turned and wrapped his legs around hers to keep her in place. He fought her swings and nudges while she fought to get her device in hand.

Out of breath from their toss, Anna laid on his back and huffed, "I'm not getting off you until you give me my phone," she grimly warned.

Anna gasped as Jeff lifted up, tossing her to the side. He got off the bed and cut on the light to witness her unhappiness. Her eyes narrowed on his smile as he stepped toward the bed with her phone in his hand.

"Give it to me."

"Say please."

"Please."

Jeff chuckled, holding it up in the air, "Work for it," he teased.

Anna jumped up, reaching up to pull his wrist, "Give it to me!"

"What's in here that you don't want me to see?"

"Nothing, I just want my phone!"

"Suck my cock and I'll give it to you."

Anna scowled, turning her nose up in disgust, "stop playing with me and give me my phone." she whined, holding her hand out.

Jeff pulled his cock out to stroke. It was hard as a rock from her heated expression. He hadn't made her this mad in days and admired the fire burning in her eyes. He knew her temper was on the rise and couldn't help but put fuel to the fire.

"Come on, on your knees, little slut."

"Do I look like I want to suck you off, right now?" Anna pushed his chest, "You give me that phone or I'll chop your dick off."

Jeff chuckled, " No head, no phone."

"Ugh..." Anna hopped from the high bed frame to her feet before him. She stood with the might of a wrestler despite her short stature.

"You've changed your mind, huh," Jeff asked in husk, massaging his length, "You want a mouthful?"

Anna reached up with charge and popped the smirk from his face.

"You little cunt," Jeff rubbed his cheek, "It was just a joke. What the hell is wrong with you young folks? You can't go one minute without a phone or the internet. When I was your age, we didn't have all those apps, all we had were-"

"Ah, god! No one cares."

Jeff shook his head in disbelief, "You are addicted to this thing."

"I might be but you're fucking alcoholic, so give it back."

"You're a bitch," Jeff laughed and shifted to his left, away from her, "I need to use it, then I will give it back."

Anna rushed toward him with newfound morning energy. But, like a kid on Christmas, he hauled into the bathroom, slamming the door behind him.

"Jeff!!" Anna shouted, banging her fist against the door, "Give me my phone, you fucking asshole!"

Jeff snickered behind the closed door and explored her messages in search of something. He was now wide awake and craving an excuse to punish her. He eyed a Facebook notification and pressed it, putting her public profile into his view.

The simple word 'Single' caught his gaze and he frowned. He went on, searching her page for any evidence she was married. His sights came to a selfie she had taken in the backdrop of his family home. Despite her sparkling smile, which made his cock crave the worst, he pushed on finding nothing but Meme's and shared quotes. He saw a great opportunity in this moment and opened her camera. He took a few selfies before posting one with the caption 'My Daddy Dom'.

When Jeff finally dragged the door open and was met with her fist to his stomach.

"Don't hit me, again," he sternly declared, catching her wrist mid-swing, "I should spank your ass. You need to explain this."

Clinging to his phone, Anna scanned the screen and grimaced at finding nothing. She looked like a wild woman with gritted teeth and messy hair.

"Give me my fucking phone, Jeff. Or I will throw yours in the toilet," she growled, holding his phone like a spear in their morning combat.

With another fast motion, Jeff snatched her leverage and now held both phones behind his back. Her face had reddened, enhancing her pout and making his cock crave those pouty lips.

"You're in big trouble, little girl. Tell me. Why does your Facebook profile say single, when you are married?"

"What?" Anna stood baffled and he repeated the question.

"Why haven't you changed your status? And why the fuck are you keeping me a secret?"

"Ah, god," she rolled her eyes toward the ceiling, "Why does it fucking matter, huh? You didn't marry me for shits and giggles. You just wanted your inheritance."

"I know that, but still, you need to change it."

"Why?"

"Don't question me. Obey me."

"Fuck you," Anna spat, instantly regretting it when his palm grasped her messy bun.

He spun her around to face his stern expression, "Keep mouthing off."

"Fuck you!" Anna squealed, hoisting her leg to kick his shin.

Using her hair, Jeff dragged her to the bed, bending her at the waist. He tossed her phone on the bed and she hurried to grab it, stuffing it down her shirt for safekeeping.

"Get off me!" Anna groaned, kicking her legs out from beneath her, "Get up!"

"Shut up," he growled, nudging his torso down on her back, "I want you to change your status to 'Married'."

"Get off me."

"Change your status and I will."

"Are you fucking crazy! It's 2 in the morning and you want to be a petty bitch?"

"What did you just call me?"

Realizing her mistake, Anna backtracked with manners, "Just... get off me, please."

"I don't want to. In fact, I think...."

"Stop."

Jeff rolled her shorts down to her thighs, revealing a set of tanned plump cheeks. He clawed at her flesh as she squirmed and wiggled, connecting to his warm cock.

"Hush," he sounded with a pop against her ass that made her gasp, "I want some pussy from my little fake wife."

"Jeff, please. No, please, I'm tired."

"I know," Jeff pulled his cock out and slid it between her cheeks, "It won't take long."

"No!"

Anna wiggled her hips but his palm pressed against them, keeping them steady as he pushed on into her pussy. She was particularly dry and winced as his cock deeply rammed head-first into her hole. She whimpered from the slight ache while he rolled his hips for more.

Her cunt attempted to mold to his shaft, kept hostage between her plump lips. Closing her eyes, she fought the urge to give in to his fuck. She had said no.

"Daddy's single, little girl," he mumbled, knocking in harder once a wet sheen enclosed his shaft.

Her moisture increased while her body caved. It felt amazing now, but she refused to moan. Her torso shook as he hauled his pent frustration deep in her little cunt.

"Fuck, hmm, are you gonna cum for me, little slut?" Jeff reached up and grabbed a handful of her curly brown hair, rearing her head back, "Are you ashamed of how much you love Daddy's cock?"

Glaring at the pillow, Anna remained quiet and swayed back and forth. Jeff saw no wrong in his taking. He saw her fingers clawing at the sheets, a sign she was fighting the urge to moan. It motivated his hips to take off for more.

Anna sighed as an orgasm rounded, causing her thighs to tense and release. His cock was giving her pussy unwanted attention but felt just as good as if she had summoned it. Her breathing came in rough while her hips unconsciously pushed back for more. She had the notion to moan but nibbled her lip to keep it down.

"This is my fucking cunt and you need to tell the world how much you fucking love when I use it." His voice dropped to a threatening tone that sent her chills, "Tell me you fucking love it."

Anna didn't admit it but let her moans release in a huffed breath as an orgasm rode her into her headboard. His thrusts were wild and she gasped when he picked her up to fuck, holding her waist as she tried to run from his forced pleasure.

"Uhm, fuck," she groaned, dropping from his hold.

Jeff flipped her over and grabbed her hips, dragging her to him.

"I said no." she huffed in a ragged breath.

"You wanted this. You chose to be a Brat this morning."

"I'm not a brat!" Anna squealed.

She tried to slap him but he caught her wrist mid-swing and pinned it against the pillows. Her body heaved and fought against his hold. With her legs, she kicked and tried to keep him out, but his strong will battled for control.

"Open these fucking legs, bitch," Jeff growled, against her flushed face.

Powerlessness filled her small whimper and she spread her knees out. Jeff held his cock at the base and rolled it over her folds. It connected to her clit and she squirmed.

"Stop moving or I'll stick it in your asshole," he huffed, circling detailed strokes across her clit.

Her button pulsed with need and she closed her eyes to fight the magic she knew would come from another forced orgasm.

"Look at me," Jeff said, interrupting her bliss, "Look at me, Brat."

Anna kept her eyes closed and shook her head.

Jeff pushed up on her crown and brought her face to face with his movements below, "Open your eyes and look at your sticky cunt."

"Mmm, I don't want to, please, stop." Anna made a slow effort to roll her hips despite her irritation, "Ugh, hmm."

Jeff eyed her pained expression with arousal and dived into her soaking pot to stroke. She was his to use and he wasn't sure what she didn't understand about that. He hauled into a rhythm that fluttered her eyelids open and caused her mouth to open in awe.

"We both know you're my little slut. Say it baby."

"Ah, ah," Anna reared her head back as his strokes took off to a deliciously rough tempo. His palm gripped her crown holding her in place as he fucked her senseless. He slapped her jaw and her eyes fluttered up toward the ceiling, overwhelmed with pain and pleasure.