The Bully and the Slut

Story Info
A mom who uses sex to keep her son from being bullied.
3.5k words
3.41
36.6k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is told from the perspectives of the three principal players; Lucas, the son, Emma, the mom/slut, and Chuck the bully.

LUCAS:

My name is Lucas and by most accounts, I guess you would call me a nerd. I excel in my studies and because I do, the jocks in school pick on me, especially Chuck, the worst and biggest bully. Other than school I fantasize about sex a lot but the girls mostly ignore or make fun of me. I had hoped Chuck wouldn't go to the same college I go to but no such luck. I begged him to please let me alone but he didn't until one day when he met my mom.

I couldn't fight him to make him stop because I was only five feet six inches tall and one hundred forty-five pounds and Chuck is Black, six feet three, and about two hundred twenty pounds of muscle.

EMMA:

I have been a slut most of my life, I was born needing sex and always had trouble saying no which is how I became pregnant with Lucas over eighteen years ago. I received a call from a man who said he was Chuck, a friend of Lucas. Lucas had told me about Chuck and I knew he wasn't a friend and told him so. I asked why he continually picked on Lucas who only wanted to keep up with his studies.

Lucas said we should get together and talk so I said OK. The next day when Chuck arrived he smiled knowingly when I opened the door and let him in.

"I know you," he chuckled. "You're a longtime neighborhood slut around here, right, Emma, I should have known. So Lucas is your son huh?"

"Yes I'm his mom and I don't appreciate being called a slut."

"Why? That's what you are, some of my friends have told me about you a long time ago and I have even seen you around with one guy or another so don't lie to me woman."

"OK, so I'm a slut so what?"

"So I'm the guy that has been messing with your son and now that I'm here I have an idea how you can save him from me."

"Ya he's told me about you, why do you do that anyway, does it make you feel big?"

He reached out and grabbed me by my top and pulled me to him spinning me around with my back to him.

"Watch yourself slut, the only mouth I want from you is your mouth around my dick."

He began clutching my tits through my top and massaging them. You have nice tits lady, firm and sexy. With one deft move he had my top off and with a flick of his fingers, he had my bra undone and massaging my bare tits. He was kissing my neck as he fondled me. He told me to undo my pants and unzip them or he would tear them off of me. I undid the snap and unzipped them as his hand slid down inside to my freshly shaved cunt.

His fingers went inside for a while before he pulled them out and sucked them off.

"Mmmm, tasty." He said.

He turned me back around and pushed me to my knees.

"If you want me to stop messing with him you can suck my cock and make me cum."

"Oh you must be kidding." I said weakly."

He had a nice black cock, about half hard now, and nice hairy balls. I loved sucking on hairy balls.

CHUCK:

"I'm not kidding now take my pants and shorts down and start sucking... c'mon, get to it!" I said as she hesitated.

Her warm wet mouth slid down over my black cock engulfing it all down to my balls then slid back up again with an erotic sucking feeling. My knees felt weak as she continued to suck stopping now and then to suck on my hairy balls and then back to my cock.

"Ya baby, that's it, suck it good" Chuck urged. "Oh ya you like sucking that black cock don't ya you little slut? Get in there and suck those balls, that's right suck them both, you like that huh?"

I watched in ecstasy as she licked and sucked my cock and balls with passion until I finally filled her eager mouth with cum. Two days later I went back for more and two days after that I went again. Almost every two days I went back and she was ever more eager for me to get there so she could suck me with all the passion and enthusiasm she had. Through it all, I left Lucas alone as I promised until one day I had a hot idea.

My mom was a prostitute and as a teenager, I saw her plenty of times as I sneaked a peek and I knew Lucas would like it too so the next time I saw Emma I decided to take videos with my cell phone. She was happily sucking my cock and slurping my balls for at least a couple of minutes before she looked up to see me with my phone trained on her.

"What are you doing taking videos of me?"

"No this is live."

"Live?! Who is on the other end?"

"Lucas, who would you think?"

"LUCAS?!" She cried as she backed off.

"Oh stop, he's been watching since we began and he hasn't disconnected. He knows you're a town slut, a little cocksucking whore so he may as well see why I have left him alone."

She tried to object more and back off but I held her by her hair and made her keep sucking my cock and slurping my balls.

"Of course Emma if you want to stop I can go back to messing with your son. Or you can keep right on sucking and let your son know how much you like it."

"It's OK mom," Lucas said. "I can see you like doing it. I mean I kinda knew what you were doing when you went out anyway."

LUCAS:

Lucas came home a couple of hours after Chuck left and Emma was making dinner for them. Mom hugged me and said she was sorry I had to see her and Chuck. I explained it was OK, and that I knew she was making money somehow since she never had a steady job but went out a lot. Emma explained that she had always been very hypersexual, and doing outcalls paid better than other jobs she could get. She admitted she danced for a while too before she got pregnant.

"Can I tell you a secret mom?"

"Sure baby, what is it?"

"I really liked watching you suck Chuck's big black cock and watching his cum shoot in your mouth. Did you like it? The taste I mean?"

She looked at me for a minute as if trying to think of what to say.

"Yes I did, I liked it a lot. I also like it when clients cum in my mouth, I love feeling it, how creamy it is, and how good it tastes. Is that what you wanted to know?"

"Ya kinda, don't be upset, I'm just curious. Can I ask another question?"

"Sure honey."

"Has Chuck fucked you?"

"Yes."

"Did you like it?"

"Yes, I did." She said. "He said as long as I fuck and suck him you will be OK. Do you like me helping you?"

"Sure mom as long as you're OK with it."

I wouldn't be except that I like fucking him anyway."

"I'm fine with it honey."

EMMA:

I couldn't tell him then that I was loving it. The more I got the more I loved it and the more I wanted. Not only did I like sucking Chuck's cock but I loved his young hot body and thick cock fucking me.

The next time Chuck came over I was so hungry to suck his cock I almost ripped his pants off. His cock felt so good going down my throat, his balls hitting my chin.

"Wow, you're really going for it today. What if I called Lucas so he can watch, would you like that?"

"You can if you want," I said casually. Chuck made a call and put it on speaker. I heard my son answer.

"Hey Luke, your mom is real enthusiastic today do you want to watch?" And with that, he turned the camera on me.

I kept sucking Chuck's cock like a cheap hungry whore and sucking up his balls.

"Watch your mom Luke; this is why she is known as such a whore."

Lucas never said anything but I knew he was watching and it kind of turned me on knowing he liked watching me suck Chuck's big black cock.

"Hey Lucas boy, what if next time I bring a friend and you can watch your mom with both of us, how would that be?"

He never said anything about that but in a few minutes, Chuck was asking where he was going and then said he was in a bathroom stall.

"Look at his phone Emma, it shows nothing but it's jerking like he's jerking off."

Chuck got Luke to right the camera so Luke could watch again. Chuck aimed the camera at my crotch showing my thong and his hand rubbing my cunt through them.

"Look at this Luke, see my hand fondling your mom's cunt? Her sweet little smooth cunt was just under the thin fabric of her thong. Do you want to see it? Do you want to see your mom's shaved little cunt?"

And with that, he pulled my thong down to expose my cunt to Luke who was obviously still jerking off. Chuck moved the phone back to show my face as he was fucking my mouth. I heard a sound on the phone, it was Luke cuming.

A few minutes later Chuck came too, filling my mouth with his sweet cum and I washed it around in my mouth like usual to totally enjoy his cum.

Three days later Chuck arrived with his uncle who knew me from hooking up before.

"Hey Leroy, I haven't seen you for a while. So you're Chuck's uncle, huh, I might have known." He walked over, gave me a kiss, and knowingly reached under my skirt to fondle my cunt. I introduced Lucas who hadn't missed a thing.

LUCAS:

Leroy asked me to move to the end of the sofa and told mom to get her skirt and top off leaving her in just a thong and bra. I was instantly horny watching mom take her clothes off. She was so hot and sexy; it's not that I wanted to have sex with her, I was just eager to see her with Chuck and Leroy. She knelt on the rug and they took their pants off and stood on either side of her as she began to suck Leroy's black cock.

Leroy's cock looked so good going deep in her mouth and so sexy the way her lips slid up and down on it. His balls were as hairy as Chuck's and I could tell she loved to suck on them. Now and then she looked at me and I smiled so she would know I liked watching. She switched over to suck on Chuck's cock for a while and then back to Leroy's. I couldn't help but take my cock out and jerk off. Chuck told me to slip mom's thong off so he could go down on her.

I looked at her and she gave me a nod. I slipped her thong off exposing her smooth sexy cunt. I watched as Chuck sucked her cunt and mom responded pushing her hips up against his face as Leroy fucked her mouth to his balls. He held mom's head up so she could see me jerking off.

"Look at Lucas, look at your son jerking off watching us fuck you. You like watching your mom being such a slut don't you boy?"

I came a lot as I jerked off watching mom take Leroy's cum in her mouth and Chuck cuming in her cunt.

"Just look at your slut mom Lucas. I bet she would like me to send my friends over to fuck her, wouldn't you Emma? How about that Lucas, should we send some friends over to entertain your whore mom?"

I didn't say anything; I just looked over at mom.

"Well how about it Emma, should we send some friends over to use you too?"

"If you want to." She said.

"Oh come now don't be shy you nasty whore, tell your son what you want," Leroy said as he grabbed my hair and pulled my head back.

"Yes, I want you to send your friends over for me," Mom said.

"Good, I'll see who I can get for tomorrow."

LUCAS:

Tomorrow was Saturday and as the afternoon approached mom showered and was getting ready putting on a red lace see-thru bra and red lace thong.

"Do you hope he sends just a couple of guys or more like five or six?"

"Why?"

"I'm just curious."

She looked at me seriously. "Five or six is a lot of fun. That's what you're hoping for, isn't it? You want to see five or six men gangbang me don't you?"

"I think that would be hot mom. You are so sexy and watching you have fun with that many would be hot."

"You know I can get you a whore your age if you like. Maybe a whore girlfriend is what you need, a girl who will also fuck a lot of other men."

"If you know a girl like that I'll meet her."

A knock at the door interrupted us and mom answered it in her bra and thong. Four black men came in all in their 30s it looked like. They all gathered around greeting and fondling her.

"We're all here to fuck your mom boy; I guess you are going to watch? C'mon girl, lead us to your bedroom."

I followed them in and they quickly had her on the bed naked with one guy eating her cunt and another fucking her mouth up to his balls. She sucked his cock with passion and enthusiasm glancing at me sometimes.

"Do you like watching mamma baby? Do you like to watch me be a whore with these men? I love sucking this one's cock even though I don't know his name."

The four men took turns on her mouth and eating her cunt until one began to fuck her. I positioned myself at her feet so I could see his cock slam into her, balls deep. I could also rise up and see other men fucking her mouth and one came in it. It was so hot watching his cum shoot in her mouth as she washed it around and swallowed. My cock was rock hard and I got into a position where mom could watch me and jerked off until I came. I could tell she liked that.

After they left we talked about the evening.

"You really do like that I'm a whore don't you?"

"Ya I do and I wish you had more men over, I like watching you suck and fuck them."

"How do you like watching Chuck fuck me and me sucking him?"

"It's nice, I like watching him dominate you and take you hard. I just wish he would send more friends over, maybe put your name and number on bathroom stalls."

"Really? That might have more men calling me. You know instead of just watching me why not find your own whore?"

"How would I do that?"

"You know, I may know someone. I don't know if she wants a boyfriend right now but she might. She's really cute though, twenty-three and a total whore."

A few days went by and I got to meet her. Shelly, bottle blonde, twenty-three, five feet four, about one hundred fifteen pounds, and nice firm C-cup tits. We hit it off pretty well and had a nice talk with mom telling her what had been going on. Shelly knew Chuck and Leroy and liked fucking them and said she wouldn't mind joining the next time they came over. She moved next to me on the couch and said we should get to know each other better.

She began rubbing my cock through my pants making it hard pretty quickly. She took it out and began sucking it deep to my balls.

"How is that baby, do you like her mouth?" mom asked.

"OMG yes her mouth is off the hook."

She stripped my pants off and got on top and began fucking me right on the couch. Her cunt felt so good and she could manipulate her PC muscles too. It wasn't long before she made me cum, spinning around so she could take it in her mouth. It turned me on to watch her use my cum like a mouthwash as mom does with her guys. As time went on and we dated she had no problem telling me when she fucked someone else.

Months went by and we got closer and closer and she seemed to really like that I accepted her as a whore. One time while I was at her place Chuck called to come over and she said OK. She went into the bathroom to clean up and then to her bedroom to change into a lace bra and panties.

"Wow, you look hot!" I said. You look ready to fuck him. Are you going to take his cum in your mouth?"

"Do you want me to?"

"Ya I would, that would look pretty hot."

SHELLY:

She smiled as there was a knock at the door.

"Hey Lucas, I came to fuck your girlfriend. You don't mind do you?" Chuck asked teasingly as he fondled Shelly.

I smiled, "I don't mind at all, just fuck her good!"

"So why not join us for a nice threesome?" Shelly asked. "You don't mind do you, Chuck?"

"Naw, of course not, you look ready for a good fucking you little whore."

In a minute we were all naked and Chuck was tonsil deep down on her cunt. I had my cock stuck down her throat as she sucked me enthusiastically. After a while Chuck suggested we switch and I got down and began eating on her sweet cunt as Chuck fucked her mouth. It was such a turn-on watching his thick black cock going deep in her mouth, her lips sliding effortlessly up and down his cock. What a hot little whore she is I thought.

Shelly had Chuck by his balls as he shot his load in her mouth and she washed his cum all around her mouth.

"Mmmm, good!" I said as I swallowed. Come up here Lucas I coaxed."

I sucked him with the same enthusiasm that I had sucked Chuck and made Lucas cum in my mouth too. I washed his cum all over in my mouth too making the same remark.

"That was great guys!" I exclaimed when I was done. "Both your cum together was awesome!"

"Cool, I'm glad you liked it," Chuck said. "Maybe I should come by more often and give you more, how would that be?"

"I'd like that a lot. Is that OK with you Lucas?"

"Sure that's fine with me."

We talked a little more and Chuck left.

I looked at Lucas for a long while before asking; "You like me being a slut don't you?"

"I do, it's almost like watching mom be a slut only better."

"Well, like your mom I also do outcalls to support myself and I like it. I also like being a whore and fucking random men for pleasure. I liked watching your face tonight as I took Chuck's cum in my mouth. I liked it a lot and you liked watching me didn't you?"

"I did. Can I tell you something?" Lucas asked. "I really like that you are a whore and I like watching you with other guys. I also like kissing you after a guy cums in your mouth and eating your cunt after a guy fucks and cums in you. It's all a real turn-on."

"Ya? I kind of like that too." I admitted. "Maybe you should move in with me so you can watch me with more men. I'd like that. Actually, Do you want to know what I would really like if all three of us lived together?"

"That would be a lot of fun," I said hugging her.

Finish

EPILOG:

It came to be that after discussing it with mom we all moved into a house paid for by my job and their clients. Shelly and I were married shortly after and she promised to remain a total whore all our lives. Chuck stopped bullying me years before and became my friend and regular visitor to fuck Shelly.

There were also plenty of men and some women coming by for sex and I got to enjoy watching and joining in with my two favorite whores.