The Bully Beaten

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, if you want," he said, looking a little nervous, but also a bit excited.

"Um, sure," I said, since who in their right mind turns down a blow job?

"Okay," he said, as he walked over to me and dropped in front of me.

I stared at him, in awe of the sight of him unbuttoning my belt and unzipping me.

My cock flinched as I awaited my first blow job.

He pulled my jeans and underwear down, and my eight-plus-inch cock popped up.

"Oh, wow!" he said, greatly surprised by the size of my dick.

"It's a lot bigger than Austin's, hey?" I said, having seen Austin's dick earlier in the day.

"Both longer and fatter," he said, admiring my cock, as he reached up and began stroking it.

"So you really do like cock now?" I asked.

"Yeah, I love it," he admitted. "I know I shouldn't, but I can't ever get enough of it."

"And you never had any gay tendencies before the challenge?" I asked this tall muscular man stroking my dick.

"Never," he admitted, as he swirled his tongue around my cock head. "God, you have a great dick!"

"Thaaaanks," I moaned, as he took my cock into his mouth.

You can imagine getting a blow job... you can fantasize about it... you can watch them in porn scenes... but nothing can compare to the actual reality of someone's lips around your actual dick.

"Mmmmmmm," he groaned as he sucked my cock.

"Feels so good," I groaned as he worked my dick over... the sensations way better than from using my own hand.

He pulled back momentarily and said, "You can come in my mouth whenever you want."

"I can?" I asked.

"Yeah, just shoot that big load into my mouth whenever you're ready," he offered.

"Okay, thanks," I said, as he took my dick back into his mouth and bobbed hungrily, taking all eight plus inches of my cock inside his mouth and throat. "It won't take much longer," I warned him through my moans.

"Mmmmmmmm," he responded, obviously eager for my load.

And after a dozen or so more deep bobs, I grunted and spewed my load into his mouth... this singular orgasm so much more intense than I could have imagined was possible...and my vision went dark for a few moments, as rope after hot rope surged into his mouth.

Once I was done shooting, he kept sucking me, although more slowly... savouring my load.

The next words that came out of my mouth astonished him as much as they did me. "May I suck you too?"

"Pardon?" he asked, as he took my cock out of his mouth.

"I've never done it before, but I'd like to suck your dick," I said. For some reason, suddenly that was all I wanted to do.

"You're sure?" he asked.

I joked, "I guess I'd better get some practice in case I do lose."

He chuckled awkwardly, "The odds won't be in your favour."

"Then bet lots of money that I'll win, and you'll walk away with a bundle of cash when I do. Now let me suck you," I repeated.

"Okay," he said, standing up and pulling down his pants. "I haven't been sucked since I lost that fight, and became a bottom bitch."

"Well, that doesn't seem fair," I said, as I found myself dropping in front of him... my own cock still hard as a rock... and my mouth watering a little, as I stared at his seven-inch black dick. His being black didn't matter to me, I just appreciated that he had such a nice looking dick.

"You don't have to do this," he said.

"No, but I want to," I replied, as I reached up and stroked his dick.

"Oh my," he groaned.

I then opened my mouth and stuck the very hard cock inside. It felt a little awkward at first, since it was both natural and unnatural, a contradiction in terms for sure. Yet one thing was also for sure as he moaned and groaned, and I slowly bobbed, not even taking half of his cock in my mouth... as I quickly discovered the challenge of cock sucking... I wanted to make him come. I wanted to taste his cum!

"Oh shit, that feels so good," he said, while I did what someone always does with a dick in their mouth... I bobbed.

The more I sucked, ever so surely taking more and more of his dick in my mouth, although not even coming close to deep throating him like he did me, the more excited I got. My cock raged. My desire to taste him escalated, and I bobbed faster.

"Shit, man, I'm about to bust my nut," he groaned a little while later... perhaps three minutes, maybe four, into my first ever dick sucking.

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned, hoping he'd take it as my hinting I wanted him to come in my mouth.

That sound was all he needed, and not even two bobs later, I felt his cock pulse, and his warm, salty seed filled my mouth. I focused on breathing through my nose so I wouldn't gag, as I simply allowed it all to glide down my throat.

Once he was spent, he pulled out and said, "Thanks, man, I needed that."

"Anytime," I offered, without even thinking about any implications. Sucking cock was even better than I could have imagined, and I did indeed want to do it again... although with someone I liked... and certainly not Austin, although I still planned to fuck his ass into jelly if he was stupid enough to challenge me.

"Really?"

"Yeah," I said, licking his shaft, "we can be each other's suck buddies."

"Will you fuck me too?" he asked, sort of deliriously. "I'd love to feel your huge cock in my ass!"

"Yes, I'd love to fuck you too," I agreed, standing up and surprising us both when I kissed him.

He kissed me back, and since we'd swapped blow jobs, it was an intimate moment.

When I broke the kiss, I said, "But I want to fuck Austin first. And no worries, when I fuck you, it won't be a hate fuck like the one you'll see me giving him before long."

"You sure you can beat him?" he asked.

"The rules say that I get to choose the contest, right?"

"Yeah."

"Then when I choose kickboxing, he won't stand a chance!" confident I'd free this handsome and kind soul from his chains of sexual servitude to an asshole.

"I'll be rooting for you," he said.

"Thanks," I said. "And when I win, I'll free you and your family from his sadism."

"And my family and I will be forever grateful," he said.

"No worries," I assured him.

"Thanks," he said, reaching for my cock. "I see you're still hard."

"Yeah! I guess sucking your dick was exciting," I said.

"It's always exciting when it's with someone you like," he said, as he dropped back down in front of me, and gave me another blow job.

Ten minutes later, with my second load deposited down Brian's throat, he was gone, and I was processing what had just occurred. Although he also told me about one more rule for the challenge, and it was an interesting one: all challenges were fought naked. Which made sense, because no matter which one of us won, immediately afterwards there'd be a lot of fucking.

I'd gotten my first blow job, given my first blow job, and kissed a guy for the first time. So one way or another, I'd just switched categories. I wasn't sure if I was now bi or gay, but I was already looking forward to seeing Brian again... and sucking him again... and if this challenge went down, kicking Austin's ass, and then fucking him.

I spent the next hour working out some initial strategies for what looked inevitable... the challenge.

.....

It didn't take long for the gauntlet to hit the floor. Between the first and second class of the day. Austin sauntered up to me in the hallway with a bunch of his lapdog friends, and he spit in my face.

"What the fuck?" I asked, instantly pissed... but not yet wanting to show him any of my power.

"I challenge you, faggot," he said.

"Yeah, whatever," I shrugged, acting casual and unfazed.

"Do you know the rules?" he asked.

"What fucking rules?" I asked, not wanting to out Brian for giving me the head's up. "There are rules you follow while you're being an asshole to everyone?"

"No, this is an official challenge, and there are official rules."

One of his posse (I wondered if he fucked him too), explained them to me.

Following which I asked as if I was hearing all this for the first time, "You can't be serious?"

"Oh, I'm serious, all right," Austin said. "When I'm finished with you, you'll just be the school's cum bucket. And so will your Dad. Neither of you deserve to be here."

"And you do?" I shot back.

"Yeah," he said smugly, putting his hand on my chest and shoving me back against a locker. "I do. I run this school."

"You're only here at all because of your Daddy's money," I said, refusing to back down from him.

Which pissed him off. "You... are... done!"

"Yeah, yeah," I sneered, refusing to back down. Of course I realized that in everyone's eyes... unless Brian was around here someplace... I was just summoning up some bravado with nothing to back it up... which was just what I wanted them all to think... for now.

Another of his posse explained to me that I could refuse the challenge, of course, but then I'd have zero friends, never get a date, and I wouldn't be allowed to attend any parties, sporting events, or any other school functions. And if I showed up for any of them, they'd just gang up on me, kick my ass, and send me away with my own blood all over me.

"Whatever," I said, "If that's all the respect you're going to show the new guy at this school, then I accept your challenge."

This surprised him. "Good, good," he said after a brief silence. I sensed he'd originally been putting on a show for his buddies and expected me to back down. Man, was he wrong!

"Midnight tonight, in the gym," he said.

"That suits me just fine," I countered.

One of his other posse... fuck, he had a lot of followers... pointed out, "You get to choose the contest... rassling, one on one volleyball, whatever you want."

"Kickboxing," I said.

Everyone present roared with laughter.

Austin laughed so hard he had tears running down his cheeks.

"Shit," he said, wiping the moisture from his face. "If that's how reckless you are, I sure hope you know how to suck dick."

"And I hope you know how to take it up that entitled ass of yours." I countered, still not backing down.

For a brief moment I could see some worry in his eyes; he wasn't accustomed to anyone standing up to him. But he rallied and said, "I'm going to bust you open, and then let the whole school take a ride."

I just smirked, acting as if I was the one who'd challenged him, "You'd just better bring along some lube, or you'll regret it."

He clearly looked taken aback by my confidence, as the bell rang. "Midnight, faggot."

"Midnight, bottom bitch," I countered, and he pushed me against the locker again and swaggered away. His posse followed him, and a couple of other guys also pushed me into the wall. I just let them do it... my quarrel wasn't with them, even if they thought for the moment that it was.

For the rest of the day I was totally ignored, except by Andy, my one and only friend here (well, and now Brian). "Dude, did you agree to the challenge?"

"What choice did I have?"

"You could have refused," he said, with a look of What the fuck!

"No, I've spent my entire life dealing with bullies," I said. "I'm not letting Austin decide my life for me."

"Except that you just did exactly that by accepting the damn challenge!"

"No, I think I'll kick his ass instead," I said.

"No one kicks Austin's ass!"

"Then he's in for a big surprise tonight."

"With kickboxing?" he demanded incredulously.

"Yeah," I said. "Trust me, I know what I'm doing."

"You'd better," he said, "or you're in for a few months of pure humiliation, followed by a lifetime of sexual slavery."

"I'm not going to let him make me into a social pariah."

"You already are a social pariah."

"Fine," I said. "Then I'm going to win, and I'll no longer be a social pariah."

He shook his head. "I just don't think you understand the gravity of the situation."

"Oh, I do," I said, then leaned close and whispered in his ear. "But he doesn't know I'm a competitive kickboxer."

"No way!" he said, looking me up and down doubtfully.

"Don't judge a book by its cover," I said.

"I guess not," he said, clearly surprised.

"And I need you there tonight," I added.

"No way! I won't be able to stand seeing what he'll do to you if you lose. And then I won't want to see what they'll all do to you," he said, still not at all confident I was going to win.

I laughed, "I won't be the one chugging a steady diet of dick tonight. He will."

"I don't think so."

"Look I'm supposed to have a second; someone in my corner to make sure he doesn't cheat," I pointed out.

"Yeah, but if I'm there and you lose, then I have to be one of the guys fucking you, because everybody present has to join in on the so-called festivities," he said.

"Say what?" I asked, this being fresh information Brian hadn't given me.

"Yeah. Everyone who's there has to either fuck the loser, or get sucked by him," he said. "That's the tradition."

"Of course it is," I said ironically. "Well, I guess you'll get to drop a load into Austin then. Will you choose heads or tails?"

I finally convinced him to be in my corner, and we agreed to meet at ten minutes before midnight and head over there together.

.....

So after a nap, a lot of stretching and shaving my balls (I loved how it made my dick look even bigger), I met Andy, and we headed out. He tried to convince me across the entire distance to back out, but I insisted this was my destiny, this was my fifteen minutes of fame... except I planned to make that fame last the rest of the semester.

I wasn't surprised to see a large group of guys there, and a lot of shocked faces when they saw that I'd actually showed up. A variety of stupid shit was called out to me like, "I hope you like it hard," and "Don't forget to swallow," and "Here comes the new cum dump," "Open wide," and "Enjoy the cream filling, cock sucker."

I ignored them. My confidence soared as I prepared for the reign of a new champion.

Right at midnight, Austin strode in like a king, laughing and joking. "Shit, I didn't think you'd even show."

"I didn't have any choice," I said. "Plus, showing all your fake friends how big a cum slut whore you are was too great of an opportunity to pass up!"

"What did you just say to me?" he growled, all his confidence evaporated, as he accelerated from cocky to furious in 0.5 seconds. Just like I wanted.

"I called you a cum... slut... whore," I repeated, this time more slowly and mockingly.

Just as he went to push me, Jeremiah, the student body president, came in and barked, "Stop!"

Austin did.

I'd been standing my ground, so I didn't need to.

He looked at Austin and said, "Austin, you've challenged Shawn to this competition. You currently rule at this school, so you have everything to lose, and nothing to gain. Is this really what you want to do? Do you wish to begin this bout... and once it begins, there's no turning back... and risk your tenure as king of the hill, knowing that if you lose, it will cost you all your friends, all the boys and families you currently own, and you'll be the one getting fucked, going forward. Not just tonight, but you and your family until the end of your lives. You'll become nothing, just a hole to be filled and a toy to be used."

It was as if Jeremiah knew the risk Austin was taking... as if he knew my secret skill... as he was quite obviously offering Austin a way out.

Of course Austin was too dumbass proud to take the hint, and he called out loudly, his arms waving in the air to stir up the crowd, "Fuck yeah, I want to do this!"

Jeremiah sighed, "You made the challenge, so you chose the time and place. Is this venue still acceptable?"

"Yes."

Now Jeremiah turned to me and asked, "Shawn, do you understand the rules of this consequential game we're playing? Do you know what happens if you lose, and what your prizes will be if you win?"

This was my opportunity to back out, but to put on a show, I just smirked and said loudly, "I sure do!"

"Shawn, you were challenged by Austin. You have no status, no rank, you're new at this school, and you've never even seen a bout. Knowing these facts and your clear disadvantages, do you wish to proceed?"

"I do," I said, not at all fazed by the odds stacked against me.

He seemed surprised by my confidence as he asked, "And you chose kickboxing as the contest?"

"I did."

"All right," he said, in a sonorous tone that indicated my fate was sealed. Which, for the record, I got where he was coming from. If you looked at Austin... almost six feet tall, shoulders out to here and with bulging muscles... and then you looked at Flyweight me, it would indeed seem like a no brainer. "So let's begin. Boys, form a tight ring around the mat, and don't let either of these two combatants escape."

The boys quickly and efficiently formed a circle. Obviously they weren't newbies at this.

"Shawn and Austin. You're both confined here by a circle of your peers, and if you try to escape, you'll forfeit the match. If you forfeit, you'll become community property. Not the sole property of the winner, but the fuck toy for life for all of us. The loser will lose all his friends, his status, and his manhood."

"Understood," I said.

Austin just nodded, obviously not at all worried about the prospect of losing. His smug confidence only enhanced my determination to win, and to humiliate him thoroughly. To show not just him, but this whole school, the consequences of bullying.

"Both of you strip," he ordered.

As we did, he continued speaking. "Shawn chose kickboxing, and I've added a stipulation that you'll both be covered in oil to make it a little more interesting. And the goal, simply put, is whichever of you lodges his dick in his opponent's pussy is the winner. Is that clear?"

"Yeah," I said, already naked.

Someone handed Andy a bottle of baby oil, and he poured a torrent of it onto me. I rubbed it all over myself, while my cock quickly grew.

"Shit, he's already hard!" someone cried out.

"Easier to slide into Austin's pussy that way," I replied.

"You're so fucked," Austin growled, not appreciating my humour, even as he startled when he glanced at my much larger cock.

"I win in that department too," I smirked.

"Too bad you'll never get to use it," he said.

"All right," Jeremiah said. "Face each other."

We did.

"To be clear, if I blow the whistle, you both freeze.

We both nodded... while glaring at each other.

"I won't ask you two for a good, clean fight, since I'm certain this won't be one," he added.

We nodded again...not breaking eye contact.

"All right, begin on three. One two, three," he said.

We immediately began circling around each other. He was looking for an advantage, but I was just allowing him a few moments of self-confidence before I pounced. The boys were all cheering and calling out the grotesque things they thought were about to happen to me. "Get ready for the train," and "Your backdoor's about to get fucked," and "You're about to really be a pussy, you pussy," and "He's going to break you in two." Everyone except Andy was cheering against me. Although I did glimpse out of the corner of my eye a late arrival... Brian had shown up.

After about thirty seconds of a useless circle jerk, I surprised him with a sudden kick to the face. As in my short body leaped into the air like a high jumper, and I kicked him right in the nose!

There were gasps from the crowd.

"Lucky shot, faggot," Austin said, shaking his head, clearly caught off guard by my sudden attack.

"Get him!" someone called.

He tried to kick me, but I easily slapped it away.

He tried again, and I blocked him again.

Knowing he'd try again, I was ready. And when he did, I blocked him, and then immediately leaped up, spun around and kicked him right in the face, using what's called a roundhouse kick for obvious reasons. Then, before he could recover from that first kick, I landed and spun like a tiger in the other direction, and kicked him again with my other foot.