The Bully Beaten

Story Info
Small guy turns the tables on rich bully at private school.
9.1k words
4.53
39.5k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Small guy turns the tables on rich bully at private school.

Note 1: This is a Nude Day Story Contest 2023 story because of the nude kick boxing.

Note 2: Thanks to GayRehabProject84 for suggesting this rather twisted tale.

Note 3: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing this story.

THE BULLY BEATEN

I wasn't remotely happy to be attending a new high school for the second semester of my senior year, although I knew it was potentially the right decision for me, long term.

My Dad had gotten a job teaching at a private school for boys in California... one that's well known to have graduated many famous people: actors, politicians, doctors, lawyers, musicians, you name it.

So I knew this was a great opportunity for me, even an unbelievable one... but moving from Boston to California for my second and last term of senior year, away from my few friends back home was difficult. I'm not what many people would consider popular... so the idea of trying to fit into a private school in my senior year where most of the other students had met each other in the ninth grade was scary. Yet I told myself it was only one semester, and I'd be fine.

And... the first week was good. I made a friend named Andy, who'd started here in his sophomore year, and he hadn't fit into any of the cliques in the school.

But during my second week, things changed.

I went into a bathroom during English class and encountered Brian, a black student, bent over the sink getting fucked hard by Austin Dixon, an entitled asshole who came from so much money that Frank Dixon family (his father's name was Frank) was ranked among the top ten wealthiest families in America.

Neither of them noticed me at first, but Brian was actually moaning while he was fucked in the ass. I couldn't believe it! One, that Brian, a very athletic and large 6' 4" black guy, was allowing himself to get fucked by a much smaller white guy. (Austin was very athletic, and he'd been the school's starting quarterback during the fall semester, but he should have been a pushover for Brian,) Two, Brian seemed to be enjoying it. Three, they must both be gay, which I hadn't known about them.

I should note I was a virgin, and except for a joint stroke session a few days before I left Boston with a buddy of mine, I had zero sexual experience. We were both tipsy and watching porn, and one thing led to another, and we started jerking our own cocks, and at one point we were even jerking off each other. I'd never considered guys or dicks attractive before then... but since, I'd been secretly reading some gay erotica and had begun noticing the dicks when I was watching hetero porn. Of course after I came, I felt extremely guilty for getting turned on by gay porn. I was straight, damn it!

This confused me a bit... as did my dick getting hard while I watched the ass fucking in my new school's bathroom.

"Oh yes, give me that dick," Brian moaned, as Austin really went to town on his ass.

"Yeah, don't you love being my black bottom bitch?" Austin taunted him as he continued fucking him... and then he noticed me.

"Yes, I love your big cock fucking my black bottom," Brian moaned, sounding almost like a girl, which was wild, given his size and athleticism.

"Yeah, because you're a faggot for dick, aren't you?" Austin taunted him some more, even though now he was staring at me while he said it. He was clearly showing off his power to me. I knew he was popular, in fact very popular, and he was making a statement to me.

"Yes, I'm your faggot," Brian groaned in pleasure.

"More," Austin ordered, "tell me more," stopping deep inside his paramour.

"I'll do anything for your dick," the massive black boy-man responded, sounding desperate to get fucked some more. "Please fuck me harder."

"Look at me while you're beggikng," Austin ordered, finally breaking eye contact with me.

Brian did, and when he turned his head, he saw me, and his eyes went wild.

"Don't worry about him," Austin said. "This new guy is the only one around here who doesn't know you're a cock-sucking, bottom-taking fuck toy for all the seniors on campus. "So tell him what you want from me."

He looked at me with a mixture of guilt and lust... a strange mixture to be sure... as he responded, turning to Austin, "I want you to fuck my ass hard in front of this newbie, and then come all over my faggot face."

My cock was undeniably hard and throbbing, even though I couldn't understand why... this was gay sex I was watching... and it was so wrong! Even though reading the odd gay erotica had gotten me off. There was something inexplicably hot about it.

"Just stick around and watch, new guy," Austin ordered.

I don't know whether I would have stayed or left if it was totally up to me, I seemed to be paralyzed in stunned intrigue, while I did just stand where I was and watch a linebacker who was likely receiving scholarship offers from every college in the country happily getting his ass destroyed by this much smaller white guy.

"Oh yes! Fuck me, give me all that dick," Brian grunted, beginning to huff a bit, as Austin slammed into him hard from behind.

"Oh yeah, faggot, take all my cock," Austin sneered, clearly enjoying dominating this guy in front of me.

"Harder, yes, fuck me harder," Brian begged, completely enraptured by getting ass fucked. As I watched, a couple of strange and contradictory thoughts popped into my head... both of them gay, or at least gay-ish.

One: what would it actually feel like to get fucked in the ass? Although I loved watching women take it in the backdoor, it had never occurred to me to wonder what it would be like to take it in the ass myself. The gay erotica I'd read had all been about straight guys sucking dick for the first time since, truth be told, the idea of sucking a cock had been lingering in the back of my mind for a while.

Two: on the other hand, what would it feel like to be the one fucking another guy in the ass? Although my outward appearance was meek and a little nerdy, most of my fantasies had me playing a \dominant role. Even though I'd been bullied for most of my life (or at least lots of bullies had made the attempt, but more about that later), I always imagined myself seeking my revenge in a dominant fashion. In a fucking their girlfriend or their Mom kind of way. Yet at this moment, I couldn't help imagining I was the one fucking Brian, although as I kept watching, my thoughts shifted to fucking Austin.

Austin was an asshole through and through, and perhaps the best way to teach him a lesson would be to fuck his asshole literally.

"Get on your knees, bitch," Austin ordered, drawing me out of my perverted reflections.

I watched Austin pull out to reveal a decent-sized six-inch or so dick, as Brian turned around with a much larger black cock, completely erect, as he dropped to his knees and opened his mouth.

As Austin inflicted the perverse ass to mouth on Brian, and the top athlete began bobbing like a bitch in heat, Austin explained to me, "You see, new guy, around here you're either a top or a bottom."

I didn't respond.

"And it's obvious which one you are," he added with a smirk, inferring I was an obvious bottom. Which annoyed me just as much as did his overall presumptuous, cocky nature.

"It's obvious, is it?" I asked, as I imagined putting him in his place by sliding my eight-plus-inch dick into his mouth to shut him up. Or better yet, destroying his likely virgin asshole with my thick snake.

"Don't pretend you don't want to replace my faggot, here," he said, as he pulled out and shot a massive load all over Brian's face.

I'm not going to lie that it wasn't hot. I'm also not going to lie by denying part of me did indeed want to feel a full load of cum coating my face, I was definitely curious. But if I really got my druthers, I druther be the one doing the fucking.

"I don't think so," I said to him, as I looked at Brian drenched in cum. His black face dripping with white cum was indeed hot.

"But I do. In fact, I know so," he said with a smug confidence and an arrogant look that I wanted to slap off his face... with my dick.

"Keep thinking that, if you want to," I said, and I decided to leave... this conversation wasn't one I wanted to continue at this time.

"It's only a matter of time, faggot," he called after me, as I left the bathroom with a raging hard-on.

I found another bathroom and jerked off, imagining myself fucking Austin, and I came within thirty seconds.

Shit!

This was going to get interesting!

.....

That evening I was in my dorm room working on a History essay, when there was a knock at the door.

When I opened it, I was surprised to see Brian standing there.

"May I come in?" he asked.

"Sure, come on in," I offered, quite intrigued to know why he'd be coming to visit me after what I'd witnessed.

He came in.

"Have a seat," I offered, gesturing at my desk chair.

He sat down and turned the chair to face me, while I sat down on my bed.

I asked, trying to act casual, as if I hadn't seen him getting ass fucked just a few hours ago, "What's up?"

"I came here to warn you," he said.

"About what?"

"You seem to be a nice guy, and coming here for the last term was crazy," he said.

"Tell me about it," I agreed. "So far I've made only one friend, and nobody else wants to give me the time of day."

"You think it's been tough so far? Actually, it's far worse. This school has some deep-rooted traditions that are very twisted, and I figured I'd better tell you about them," he said. "I'm sensing you don't know anything about what I'm referring to."

"Since I have no idea what you're talking about, you must be right," I agreed, feeling a little curious, and frankly, a lot nervous, about whatever he was about to tell me.

"I'm sure you've noticed the hierarchy of this school," he said.

"Yeah," I nodded, although my last school had a similar one.

"Well, the hierarchy here isn't based on what you think it is," he said.

"It's not based on wealth and power?" I asked.

"Well, power for sure," he said, "but not wealth."

"Really?" I asked, a little surprised, since the guy who seemed to run the school came from one of the wealthiest families in the country.

"Well, wealth likely factors into it," he said, after putting in a little thought. "But regardless of your wealth or your status in the school, you can lose all of it in a heartbeat."

"I'm not following you," I said, understanding his words, but not what where he was going with them at all.

"Let me put it this way. At this school you can be God today, and everybody's laughingstock tomorrow," he said. "And when that happens, then you have literally no status, no friends, and you're seen as no more than a toy to be fucked. Quite literally."

"Like I saw happening to you today. But I'm still not following you," I said.

"I used to be top dog at this school," he said.

"Oh?"

"Yes. Until Austin challenged me."

"Challenged you?"

"Yes. So this school has an unwritten code. If you offend someone, or if someone just wants to take you down a peg, or seventeen pegs, they can challenge you," he explained.

"Challenge you?" I repeated, likely sounding like a confused parrot.

"Yeah. And once you've been challenged, you only have two choices. Fight for your honour and dignity, or refuse the challenge, and automatically become a social pariah," he continued.

"I'm already a social pariah," I joked.

"Oh trust me, you're not," he said. "Matt is a social pariah."

"Ah," I nodded, getting it. Matt got bullied every day: food was constantly thrown at him, his pants pulled down, slapped around, etc. I really felt for the guy, but I wasn't foolhardy enough to step up and defend the poor guy against a united crowd.

"Yeah," Brian nodded.

"This is all a bit much," I said.

"Oh, but there's more," he said. "The guy that's challenged gets to choose the contest."

"What kind of contest?"

"Anything at all," he said. "It's been as silly as Rock/Paper/Scissors, to a fist fight... that's the most common one... to video games, to a jack-off contest... as in who can keep himself from coming first."

"That's totally fucked," I said.

"Yeah, and then the loser gets fucked," he said. "By everyone there."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"So if I get challenged and lose, I get gang fucked?"

"Not if you get challenged, but when," he said, "Austin has made it clear he's going to challenge you tomorrow morning in front of a crowd. He's saying you didn't show him enough respect today."

"Really?"

"Yeah, and if you lose, the nightmare begins. But if you win, you get to fuck him, and to take over his top spot in the fucked up hierarchy of this school."

"Bizarre," I said, as I processed all of this.

"And everyone who's lost to Austin in the past will no longer be under his control," he added.

"I don't mean to be rude, but it didn't look like you were being forced today, it looked to me like you were enjoying getting fucked," I said.

He slumped his head down on my desk. "Yeah," he moaned.

"Do you like getting humiliated like that?" I asked. "I'm sorry for asking, but it seems like an obvious question."

"I don't know about liking it exactly," he said, "but he's turned me from a stud who got all the ladies, including fucking his older sister, which was why he challenged me, to sucking his and his lackies' cocks every day, and getting my ass fucked all the time."

"Shit," I said.

"And as crazy as it sounds, the guys who become bottoms usually end up loving it," he said.

"I can't fathom," I said, even though I could fathom it in a way. The idea of getting fucked turned me on, and the idea of fucking a guy did too.

"There's more," he said.

"What more could there be?" I asked.

"The loser also sacrifices his family to the winner," he said.

"Sacrifices them?" I asked. "What would that even look like?"

"This school goes back a couple hundred years," he said, "and the rules are clear. When I lost, my Dad, Mom, sister and two brothers were designated as bottoms along with me, servicing the entire Dixon family, probably for the rest of our lives."

"That's absolutely ridiculous!" I exploded.

"Yeah," he nodded, "and you're likely to be my last chance to escape that lifelong fate."

"Your last chance?"

"Yeah, whatever your status is when you graduate, is the one where you and your immediate family remain for the rest of your lives," he said. "That is, unless one of your offspring wins a challenge, and he breaks you all free a couple decades or so later."

"That's horrible!"

"I know, I know," he said, "but if Austin challenges you... and he will... and then if somehow you win, you'll free me and countless other guys in the school... and their families... from the fate of being bottom bitches for life."

"That's putting a lot of pressure on me," I pointed out. Then pondering all this, I asked, "So if I lose, my Dad becomes a bottom too?"

"No, your entire family," he corrected me.

"Well, my Mom is dead, and I'm an only child," I said. "So I don't have any family except my Dad to put at risk. On the other hand, he's the new Chemistry teacher here, and if he loses the respect of all his students, that could be a real mess for him."

"Aaah, I'm sorry about your Mom," he said.

"No worries, it was years ago, and I was so young I hardly remember her," I said. "But if I won, I'd get to fuck Austin's entire family?" First, his older sister was a top fashion model, his Mom a famous movie star, and his Dad a U.S. Senator.

"Yeah," he nodded.

"Shit," I said.

"Yeah," he nodded. "If you decline the challenge, you're utterly outcast and your family is shamed, but none of you are forced to be bottom bitches."

"This is too much," I said, pondering the extreme consequences of what looked like an unavoidable collision.

"Yeah. The win is ultimate power, but the loss is total humiliation. You become a literal pussy," he summarised.

"Anything else I need to know?" I asked.

"You pick the challenge, but he picks the time and the place," he said.

"Well, that's a bonus," I said, thinking for the first time I could actually win this! I could become top dog around here, I could release a bunch of other guys and their families from a future of sexual servitude, and take over the ownership of a famous and filthy rich family and use them as my personal fuck toys. It was kind of delicious!

"Austin has won over twenty challenges," he warned.

"That winning streak ends, if he challenges me," I asserted.

"Don't be so cocky! Austin is sly and conniving," he said. "Although I'd love for you to beat him, he's been unbeatable for almost four years. You only have one semester here. It might be better for you just to reject the challenge, to be friendless and dateless for a single term, and then go away and get on with your life."

"I'm already pretty much friendless and dateless," I joked, having only a single friend.

"So you'll reject the challenge?"

"No, no, certainly not!" I said, "I'm looking forward to it."

"You are?"

"Yeah! I may look a little nerdy, but I've been dynamite at kickboxing and jujitsu ever since I was five years old," I revealed.

"Really?" he asked, looking up at me with a bit of hope for the first time since entering my room.

"Yeah," I nodded. "Plus, I've been a kickboxing state champion for the last three years in a row, and in July I'll be competing in the European Games in Krakow. It's unlikely that kickboxing will be included in the 2024 Olympics, but it's very likely it'll be an event in 2028. I'm less than 117 pounds, so I'm only a Flyweight and I don't look like much, but pound for pound, I can punch like Ali, and kick like a mule."

"No way!" he said.

"Yeah, way," I nodded confidently. Although I was only 5'4" and 117 pounds, I'd successfully taken on much bigger guys than I was, and I had very strong legs. I'd crushed football players in gym class on the leg press every year. They say good things come in small packages, and that was me all over, since I was also gifted with an 81/4" dick (and yes, the quarter inch matters) with a 51/4" circumference.

"Well, shit!" he said, looking very impressed, as if I was his David, ready to take down the school's Goliath.

"Yeah," I said.

There was an odd silence as we both processed where our conversation had taken us so far. He then asked, "You able to be a top?"

"I hope so," I said. "My kickboxing and jujitsu matches have always been about taking charge."

"You ever been with a girl?"

"No," I admitted with a shrug, "I'm still a virgin."

"But you'd fuck a guy?" he asked. "If you lose, you're getting fucked by Austin, and then spit-roasted by everyone there. But if you win, you'll have to show your dominance by taking Austin's cherry."

"Cherry? He's never been fucked?" I asked, the idea of being the first one to top the asshole's asshole was very appealing!

"Nope. He constantly brags about being the top of all tops," he said.

"Well, it's time for a leadership change... or a coup," I said, confident I could win this.

"I like your confidence," he said, as I adjusted my dick, which had gotten hard from the idea of fucking Austin.

"Ever had a blow job?" he asked, noticing me adjust myself.

"Just a hand job once."

"Want one?" he asked, this offer surprising me as much as the whole fucked up hierarchy of this school.

"You serious?" I asked, the chance at a blow job from a good looking black man was very appealing.