The Bully Beaten

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He fell flat onto the mat, not unconscious, but obviously stunned.

As the crowd gasped in shocked silence, I went for the win by picking him up and pinning his back against my chest, one arm around his neck, and my hard cock knocking at his backdoor.

"That was too easy," I whispered in his ear, as I held him in a lock I knew he'd never be able to break. I'd immobilized much larger men, and brought them to their knees with this hold.

I held him there, savouring my inevitable victory, allowing him to try to break free, allowing him... briefly... to think he still had a chance. I wanted to savour his emerging panic as he shifted from confident asshole to cringing victim pleading for mercy.

He fought against me with all his might, but I held him where I wanted him easily... this hold sapping very little energy from me, but usurping all of his.

For the first time, someone cheered me on... it was Brian, calling out. "Take him out, man."

A second voice agreed, "Yeah, Shawn, break him." Maybe Andy. Which used up my entire collection of friends around here.

Then a third voice, "Go for it, Shawn!" Whoever this guy was, he sure hadn't been rooting for me until now. He'd switched sides!

As Austin kept struggling to break free, my dick rubbed against his asshole.

He whispered to me, "Please let me win. I'll pay you."

"I don't think so," I whispered back, loving to watch his growing realization that he was about to lose everything.

"I'll come to your room and you can fuck me every day in private," he offered.

"I don't think so," I said, keeping him securely locked in my hold as he continued trying to break free, although he was already getting exhausted.

"I'll do anything," he pleaded, almost loud enough for other people to hear.

"Yes, you certainly will," I said, "as will your sister, your mother and your father."

I started applying more pressure, feeling him gradually collapsing in my arms.

He really went crazy trying to break free from my hold, and for a moment I loosened my grip a little, just to give him some false hope. I was being a bit of a sadistic asshole, since I was enjoying this dominance thing a little too much. He was a symbol of all the bullies in the world, and I was David taking down Goliath.

As my dick flexed against his asshole, he fought harder... while the tip of my dick teased his asshole.

Realizing his loss was inevitable, he pleaded, "I'll give you $25,000 to stop!"

"I don't want your money," I whispered, "I want your cherry. I want you to come on my cock... my little faggot begging for more."

"Never," he said, as my cock head was now poking against his asshole.

"But it's inevitable," I insisted, "in fact, it's playtime right now, bottom bitch!"

"Fuck you! No, no, please no," he pleaded, no longer quietly at all, even though various other guys were listening to his pathetic begging. "I'll do anything, you asshole, I'll pay you, I'll pay you, I'll pay yooooooou," he screamed, as my dick slid inside his tight virginal ass, and he passed out.

"Shit!" someone gasped.

"He lost," someone else said.

"We're free!" someone else exclaimed.

"Yay, Shawn!" someone else celebrated.

Heat enveloped my cock inch by inch. When I was a few inches in, I slapped him awake, and his ass clenched around my dick. He locked me inside his no longer virginal hole, and he let out a pitiful moan.

"Nooooo," he pleaded with a whimper, as my dick rested halfway inside him.

"You lost, Austin," Jeremiah announced unnecessarily.

"No," he protested, still doing his best to break free, but his struggles only assisted my dick in going deeper into his ass, until I was balls deep inside him.

"The king is dead, long live King Shawn!" someone cheered.

"You're mine now, faggot. I've taken your cherry, your manhood," I gloated, feeling so powerful, as the entire senior class watched me usurping his throne. Well... so to speak.

"Take your dick out of me!" he demanded in a thunderous voice... but even though he was thundering, it still sounded pitiful.

Accommodatingly, I began pulling out... but then I slammed back into him!

"You fucker," he moaned loudly, as I tore his ass apart with my pride and joy... aka my eight plus inch, fat cock.

"Yes, I am, I really am a fucker!" I laughed semi-hysterically, "and I'm your fucker," still holding him in place as I began fucking him steadily.

I was barely listening to him as I bathed in the glory of my victory and my first ass fuck. He mumbled things like, "Stop, that's so wrong," and "it feels weird," and "please don't." And as I began fucking him faster, he begged loudly, "No, no, no, you mustn't do this to me!"

"You did this to yourself, bottom bitch," I said unflinchingly, as everyone around us watched in stunned disbelief that the former coolest and kingliest guy in the entire school now had his conqueror's dick inside him balls deep, that he'd tumbled all the way down to being everybody's bitch, and he was begging me piteously to stop! He couldn't bear the pain, but worse, he couldn't stand the humiliation!

"Please, I'll pay you whatever you want," he pleaded, as a group of jackals, aka his former underlings, stalked vengefully closer to us.

"But you thought you were gonna take my ass, take my virginity, and it would be sooooo righteous," I reminded him, as I pushed him flat onto the mat, and I. Slammed. My dick. Right. Back. Into him!

"Fuuuuck!" he screamed as I pounded his pussy.

Now I spoke loudly for everyone to hear me, as I seized my victory fuck. "Austicita, you thought you were going to use me for your cum dump, you entitled little bitch."

"Fuuuuck," he whimpered, while I really pounded him from behind.

"Well, now you're my bitch," I bellowed, slapping his ass. "You have the entirety of my big fat cock inside you, while you lie here like a bitch in heat."

"Please," he whimpered. "Stop."

I ignored his begging as I continued, "Don't pretend you don't love my dick buried to the hilt inside your ass, you pussy!"

"I don't," he murmured.

"It's done. You're done. Look at your former friends. Look at their sneers and smirks. Do you think they were ever actually your friends instead of your intimidated toadies?" I continued belittling him.

"Fuck," he groaned, as I fucked him good... doing my best... exciting as this experience was... not to come inside his ass until I was good and ready.

"Look at all their hard cocks," I pointed out as everyone stripped. "Each of them expecting you to service them."

"You asshole," he cursed.

"Yep, I am," I said. "And I'm deep inside your asshole." I then grasped his hips firmly and really slammed into him!

"Ooooh fuck!" he moaned.

"Ya know? I think you're really gonna like being bottom bitch for the rest of your life," I chuckled.

"Nooooo," he moaned.

"Look, the faggot's dick is all hard from getting ass fucked," someone taunted.

"Don't worry, your Majesty," I taunted him some more. "You'll be going home tonight with a belly full of your former subjects' cum. Won't that be nice?"

"No," he whimpered, tears rolling down from his eyes.

"Who wants to fuck little Austicita's throat first?" I asked, looking around. "I want to see him choke on your dick and feel his slut hole gripping my cock when you make him gag."

"I do," Brian said, sauntering over.

"Who better? Brian, come over here and fuck the faggot's face for everyone's edification," I invited jovially.

"Oh yeah," he said, as he came over to the newly renamed 'Austicita' and smirked, "payback's a bitch... bitch."

"Really face fuck the bitch," I offered.

"Oh yeah!" he gloated, slapping Austin's face with his hard dick.

"You'll always be a nobody," Austin growled pitifully.

"Actually, I'm no longer under the grip of your or your family," he pointed out. "Which makes you the nobody!"

"That's right! You and your family are the bottom bitches now," I added, slamming into his ass hard.

"Shit, faggot! Your dick is hard, and it's already leaking," Brian laughed, as the new bottom moaned helplessly.

"Let's spit-roast the faggot, good buddy," I invited.

"Oh yeah, let's!" Brian agreed, and he grinned triumphantly at me while he slid his dick into Austicita's mouth.

Then for a couple of minutes, we double-teamed the once-arrogant rich boy, and split him apart from both ends.

Finally I was about to bust, and I said, "Get ready to be bred bitch," before I unloaded inside his rectum.

As I came, he moaned loudly, and he too spasmed!

"Shit, the faggot came from getting bred in his ass," someone cried out.

"Oh my God, she's a complete sissy," someone else added.

"Can I fuck him next?" someone asked, as I pulled out and admired my cum leaking out of his gaping hole.

"Yeah, sure," I said, "I got him all lubed up for you."

"Take this, bitch," Brian snarled, as he pulled out and spewed his load all over Austicita's face.

As Joey, another nerdy guy slid into his ass, I called out, "Who wants the bitch's throat next?"

"I do," Alex, his former best friend, said, sauntering over to him. "I like your new name, Austicita, Did you just come from getting ass fucked?"

Austin didn't reply, just hung his head down in shame... although he moaned slightly, as dick number two plugged his asshole.

"Here ya go, choke on my bone," Alex said, sliding his seven-inch dick into his friend's mouth... or rather his former friend.

Then for the next hour... Austin took a dozen dicks in each hole, and then I asked, as he lay on the floor with cum trickling out of his asshole and his face coated with cum, "Who owns you?"

"You do," he whispered in shame.

"And I can't wait to fuck your Mom, Dad and sister, " I said, as someone came over and pissed on him.

He didn't say anything, but just lay still as other guys came over and pissed on him too.

"Later, bottom bitch," I said.

That night, I fucked Brian for the first time, and he slept in my bed.

For the rest of the school year, I was top dog. No one challenged me, and I didn't challenge anyone else. Which meant when I graduated, at least in one way, I was set for life!

All the students were freed from their former obligations to 'Austicita', and we all had a great time when Austin's family came to visit, and they discovered their son's (and thus their own) fall from grace.

The Mom, Dad and son were fucked by the entire senior class in a marathon orgy that lasted for hours... while I took his hot sister to my dorm room, and kept her for myself.

Which proved I wasn't gay... nor was I totally straight.

Brian was my boyfriend.

And my girlfriend was Austin's sister Charlotte... who hated her family, and so she helped me take control of their massive financial empire.

By the time I graduated, I was a very powerful man.

With a hot girlfriend... a college-bound boyfriend on a full ride football scholarship... and an empire to run. I decided to go into politics and I'd buy my way into the House of Representatives when I reached 25 (the minimum age), and then step up to U.S. Senator when I reached 30 (again the minimum age).

THE END