The Bully Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I forget the black guy's name," Lela continued in a soft tone. "But I think the bitch that ate his ass was Clara, right? Do you remember her last name, Mark?"

Lela was getting to me now, resorting to my all-time favorite porn flick to get me under her spell.

"Trinity," I whispered hoarsely, the mere mention of the beautiful young Asian girl elevating my arousal.

"Clara Trinity," Lela taunted me, as the rest of the guys began to pay more attention to our exchange. "Well Mark," she continued, pausing for effect. "Why don't you and I go into the bedroom and you can watch that clip while I pamper you in the exact same way that Clara worshiped that black man? I think the scene ends with him butt-fucking her right?"

The fact that I was openly engaging with Lela probably wouldn't bode well for me, but she had definitely piqued my interest with her offer.

"It ends with him blowing his load inside her tight, young pussy," I whispered. "They filmed his semen dripping out of her for several moments."

"That's right, Mark," Lela taunted me, knowing full well she had gotten under my skin. "I know you didn't submit to my STI battery, but I am going to make an exception for you based on our shared history. Also," she added in a mocking tone, "I know you don't get around much in the sexual encounter department. I am sure your once a week coupling with Samantha doesn't pose any threat to my physical health. You can blow your load inside my tight snatch," Lela offered. "Just like that black man did to Clara Trinity."

Lela had me right there, teetering on the brink of accepting her lewd offer, about to cheat on Samantha for the first time. I had a million images of that beautiful SeeHimFuck clip running through my mind, and was processing quite how it would feel to reenact that video, scene by scene with Lela. Not used to men turning her down, it seemed that my indecisiveness annoyed Lela and she upped the ante.

"I watched that exact same scene with John," she added coldly. "If you pass on this golden opportunity, I am going to worship every inch of John's body, and it will be his semen dripping from my well-used snatch. John is a magnificent specimen, worthy of an all-encompassing pampering session."

Every man has his breaking point, and I had reached mine. I knew I would regret my decision deeply immediately after I blew my load. However, presented in the way that this was, essentially a choice between John or I getting thoroughly pampered, there was no way on earth that I was going to set that fucking asshole up for a win.

"Ok, Lela," I said quietly. "Let's go."

I must admit I had low expectations of myself as we entered Lela's private space. I had watched that Clara Trinity video dozens of times, and after each viewing I came away with the same conclusion. If I could experience just five minutes of such an all-encompassing pamper session, I would have undoubtedly blown my load.

As we entered Lela's private boudoir, the first thing I noticed was a huge pile of lingerie on her bed, and her intoxicating scent permeating the room. I was already in an elevated state of arousal having witnessed Lela's complete submission to my assembled co-workers. Lela seemed acutely aware of this, and as she slowly removed my clothes she let me know that her expectations were also low.

"Mark," Lela began softly, "The black guy in the Clara Trinity clip is a seasoned porn-star. You don't need to try and emulate his stamina and self-control. I want you to blow your load whenever you are ready. I am happy to get you off twice this morning."

This had the desired effect of reducing the pressure on me to perform, and it was fairly easy to maintain my composure as Lela ran through the foot-worship component of the video. However, as soon as she stopped licking in between my toes, I knew exactly what was coming next, and I knew I wouldn't last long.

"Get up on all fours, Mark," Lela whispered, as she pushed the pile of lingerie over to one side of the bed. "It's time for me to eat your ass."

Once I was in position, I could feel Lela's warm breath on my rosebud as she teased me prior to the main event. A few moments later, I felt the tip of her tongue force its way through my sphincter, and as she reached under me to show me her rendition of a "Rusty Trombone" I felt my nuts constrict.

"Lela, I am close," I said shakily.

"I know baby," she whispered, as she reached over to the pile of lingerie and grabbed a silky chemise.

Positioning the silky garment in such a way that it enveloped my nuts and cock-head, Lela offered some encouraging words.

"Thrust deeply into my chemise, Mark," she whispered. "Just the way you did when John held you down and fucked your ass."

A few moments later, as I remembered blowing my load while I wriggled around under John, I exploded into Lela's silky intimates, crying out in pleasure as I unloaded my nuts. Lela let out a satisfied giggle as she realized that she had accomplished her mission, and in an usual display of devotion, continued to lick my ass as my cock slowly softened. Once I had gathered my composure, Lela allowed me to lower myself onto the bed, and as I basked in my post-orgasmic bliss, Lela raked her nails tenderly across my buttocks.

At first it felt divine, and I felt goosebumps on my asscheeks as Lela continued her sustained and very tender touch. Several minutes later, I felt my cock twitch and I knew I would be capable of round two. It took a while, but Lela seemed to be in no hurry, and as she lowered her lips to my buttocks and began to lick them tenderly, my cock became fully erect. When I let out a whimper of pleasure, Lela knew that I was ready and offered herself up to me.

"Let's fuck, Mark," Lela whispered seductively. "After you blow your load inside me I want you to take me into my shower enclosure and urinate all over me. That will really piss John off."

I wish that I could say that I put the wood to Lela, but as she laid on her back in the missionary position, I eased inside her well-lubricated pussy, and mere moments later ejaculated inside the woman of my dreams. Lela allowed me to rest after I came, and she stroked my neck and shoulders as she whispered sweet nothings in my ear.

I am not sure how long this went on for before I drifted off to sleep, but I awoke about an hour later. Ironically I was in desperate need of a piss but Lela was nowhere to be found. Once that physical necessity was taken care of, I took a quick shower. As I dried myself off, I noticed a black, leather-bound journal on the top of the bedside table. I knew I shouldn't have opened it and invaded Lela's privacy, but my curiosity got the better of me, and after locking the bedroom door, I sat on the edge of the bed, and began to digest its contents.

As it turned out, it was Lela's booking planner, and it contained information that I wish I had never seen. Each page had a different client's personal information on it, full name, contact information, typical fee paid, and their specific sexual preferences and fetishes.

At the front of the journal was a booking calendar, showing the pre-scheduled sessions, and at the back was a master-list of names. At first, I decided to have a quick browse through the names, but as soon as someone that I knew appeared, I changed my strategy and wanted to expand upon their personal preferences.

I recognized the first person Brian Bailey, as the Manager of my local Chase Bank branch. I didn't know him very well, but recently he had personally approved a small business loan for Lela's escorting venture. The loan enabled Lela to purchase a variety of BDSM equipment and fetish wear, and was instrumental in her decision to advertise her services with the escort agency. Quite how Brian and Lela had made the transition from their professional banking relationship to that of Master and Slave eluded me, but as I flipped through the journal in search of his page, I could feel myself getting aroused.

Lela and I never discussed her escorting business in any depth, and I was content to leave it at the fact that she submitted sexually to men, in exchange for money. However, as I located Brian Bailey's page, I wanted to know more. Lela's journal documented his sexual proclivities in excruciating detail, and I soon learned that Brian Bailey was a fucking pervert. Under his name was the brief synopsis, detailing the fact that his preferred session was four hours long, during which time he enjoyed Sadomasochistic sex, anal penetration, and water-sports, with my future wife.

Right under the synopsis was an expanded list of Brian's likes. Apparently he liked to restrain Lela over a whipping bench, thrash her with a rattan cane, and then sodomize her without protection. Lela's notes indicated that Brian could achieve orgasm three times in a typical encounter, before finishing the session by giving Lela a golden shower. Brian always paid in cash, twenty-five hundred per meet, which apparently included a one hundred dollar tip. Under venue it had listed "Hilton Hotel Suite."

My hands were trembling as I finished reading his profile, but I wanted to know more. Flipping through the master-list of names, I found three more people that I knew quite well, including my dentist. To my relief, I learned that his sexual proclivities were tamer than that of the Bank Manager. Even though he regularly booked Lela for two hours, he was a one cumshot guy, preferring to be edged orally for the entire session, before ejaculating on Lela's face. Under payment information it simply said "Barter System" which I concluded to mean that he offered Lela free dental work in exchange for a once a month Klixen Blowjob experience. Inexplicably, the dentist's preferred venue was his office, and I wondered if he combined his dental work with her oral attention.

When I found John's name on the list, I faced my first true dilemma. Disinterested in what perverse acts he forced Lela to perform, I went immediately to his payment information.

I had asked Lela directly if she gave John a discount on her six hundred dollars per hour rate, and she had evaded the question. Even though I had suspected that Lela had offered John the occasional price reduction, it was sickening to see his profile in writing. Under preferred session length, Lela had written "No prescribed time-limits." There was also a reminder not to book any clients within the twenty-four hour period preceding John's session. His payment information was listed as "Lifetime Complimentary Sessions."

Well that was such a kick in the nuts that I decided to see exactly what kind of restrictions Lela had placed on John, in exchange for the waiver of payment. John's sexual proclivities were listed as "All-inclusive" and "Experimental Activity" which left me in no doubt that he got everything on Lela's extensive menu for free. John's venue was listed as "Seedy motels" and there was a notation that John expected Lela to pay for the run-down temporary accommodation.

There were in excess of three hundred names in Lela's little black journal, and I while I desperately wanted to learn more, I was interrupted by the rattling of the locked door handle. Announcing that I was on my way, I shut the journal, carefully placed it back on the bedside table, and let Lela back into the room.

"Did that feel good, baby?" Lela teased, as she moved into my space and began to passionately kiss me. "Do you need to take a piss yet?"

Once I informed Lela that I had already taken care of that bodily function, she changed course.

"Are you ready for another cum-shot then baby?" Lela said seductively.

Truth be told, the rest of the three-day weekend was a blur. After Lela broke my barriers down and coaxed two of the best orgasms of my life out of me, there seemed little point in further resistance. I had crossed the line, cheated on Samantha and allowed the CumSlut to get so deep inside my head that I even contemplated asking her to come back to me. It was the candid words of my coworkers that snapped me back into reality, as they formed a collective opinion that I had indeed dodged a bullet by not committing to marry such a filthy slut.

Each time I saw Lela on her knees with one of my coworkers' cock in her mouth, I didn't see the dirty CumSlut that she had become. Rather I saw my High School girlfriend, my soul-mate, my first true love, the one that got away. Even as the weekend culminated in a gang-bang, followed by some group action water-sports in the oversized bath tub, I still viewed Lela in a positive light. My coworkers, however, were united with my former college classmates and most of professional friends, in that they considered me a lucky man to have avoided matrimony with Lela.